Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:30:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826118 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9840 on: May 16, 2007, 07:53:30 PM »

wwe has finaly produced a card i care nothing about lol
Really because from what i noticed since you have been here you have hated virtually EVERYTHING they have done

only match i think may pull off a good show is burk v punk but a dont beleive it will be allowed to go to its full potential.
True, the positive is though it actually got put on the show...

lashley rematch....please kill me now
So it won't be a classic "Wrestling" match, Vince is hilarious and his acting is great and i am sure Shane will take a big bump or pull off a holy shit spot to make this match memorable.

benoit v MVP maybe ok where as i do love technical wrestling benoit bores the fuck out of me
You serious? ?The dude may have the personality of a cabbage but in the ring he's great and he's rolling with the charismatic technically sound, always be "Ballin'" MVP

flair and carlito will be another called in match by carlito and flair will get pissed off with him
Carlito lost his edge when he was a face, he's said he hated being one, now with a heel turn his passion may of returned, Flair would be my worry in this match, the dude just can't get it done anymore.....

ortan v michaels..dont realy understand what this match has going for it
No build-up, now that's poor, but you have Good Wrestler + Great Wrestler = Decent Contest

batista v edge....i like edge but not even he can make a batista match barable
If a big guy like Undertaker can do it then surely one of the biggest and most talented stars of the moment can?

wwe creative team meeting

"ok so we have judgment day comming up who should we put in the main event" guy1
"i have an idea...lets take the 2 best wrestlers and have them do a 60 minuite classic" guy2
"nah that wouldnt work...how about the 2 worst wrestlers and we will give them a 20 minuite of shit wrestling?" guy3
"i love it" vince

Yeah i think it sucks but the big monster vs the super babyface can he overcome the insumountable odds routine is one that's been used over and over again, and on many occasions been successful, thing is though Andre could draw, Khali, i kinda doubt it...

And to re-illustrate my previous point. ?Kane's the person on the poster for the event, did someone forget to tell creative?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9841 on: May 17, 2007, 08:54:14 AM »

Melina vs Candice for the Womens Title has been added aswell

POSSIBLE SPOILER OF A MOVE
Although this has less than a 50% chance of happening, there has been a push by William Regal to move to RAW for a singles run. This move has been okayed by Triple H.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9842 on: May 17, 2007, 11:09:21 AM »

I feel like I wouldn't be surprised if Khali won the title on Sunday. I know he's beaten Cena down a few times but winning the title would really push him as a monster. Either that or there'll be a DQ ending which leads to some sort of gimmick rematch which Cena wins in a way he wouldn't be able to do in a normal match.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9843 on: May 17, 2007, 03:15:44 PM »

I feel like I wouldn't be surprised if Khali won the title on Sunday. I know he's beaten Cena down a few times but winning the title would really push him as a monster. Either that or there'll be a DQ ending which leads to some sort of gimmick rematch which Cena wins in a way he wouldn't be able to do in a normal match.

Jesus are you fucking kidding me? How can you tell?

Or is it just the predictabililty of the WWE these days. hihi

Seriously though, I think it's just gonna be Cena vs. Umaga all over again. The decisions, and angles I mean. I'll give Umaga credit, he did display a few decent bouts with Cena.....but Khali.....come on, even Undertaker couldn't make this guy look good in heavily edited episodes of Smackdown, so there is no chance in hell that they're gonna pull out even a half decent match. I wouldn't be suprised if Khali won this sunday either. But if Cena wins, this time there really IS no one left to challenge. Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9844 on: May 17, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »

^Until the King of Kings returns...

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9845 on: May 17, 2007, 04:03:30 PM »

^Until the King of Kings returns...

Everyone seems to be real interested in seeing Cena vs HHH two. I wasn't impressed with the first one. It didn't appeal to me at all. People say the atmosphere is what made the bout great. Back then when the Cena hate was at it's peak that wasn't something extra ordinary. Recall ECW One Night Stand, or New Years Revolution. Personally I thought this years match pitting HBK vs. Cena was better. Not because I am a big HBK fan, but because the match produced spots, that were unique and/or hadn't been used in a WWE match in a while. Recall the spike piledriver and "HBK taking Cena to town" at the beginning.

But in all seriousness, what are we hoping to expect from HHH/Cena II? The five moves of doom, a face plant, couple of Harley Race knee lifts, a few attempted pedigrees and some spinebusters, and the usual HHH offensive/submission repitore' such as the Indian Death lock, vs the STFU?

Well, If you just read that you will gather that I am not looking forward to that match and as I said, I can't see it being something special.

Thats just my two cents. Feel free to criticise. peace
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 04:05:29 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9846 on: May 17, 2007, 06:59:36 PM »

RVD's match with Snitsky on Tuesday could have very well been his last match ever in WWE. Wade Keller of the Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that RVD is officially done with World Wrestling Entertainment as of last Wednesday. WWE felt that keeping RVD around and burying him on TV was not worth it and it was better to get him off TV as soon as possible.

His contract wasn't going to expire until late June at the earliest, but WWE officials cut that short because RVD said he would not re-sign with them and they had nothing for him until then. Despite the early release, RVD has a no-compete clause, and thus he can't show up in TNA next week for instance.

He is expected to sign with TNA after a long deserved summer break. If and when he joins TNA, it will probably be in September at the earliest. TNA is trying to land a two hour slot for the fall season on Spike, so if they end up getting it, they'll probably hold him off for the two hour show's debut.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9847 on: May 18, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »

hey we were gonna start a WWE Tag Team elimination thread here

Best WWE/WWF Tag Teams of All-Time

for anyone who wants to participate peace

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9848 on: May 18, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »

damn Shocked

Sources in WWE have confirmed that Gregory Helms has a major neck injury, perhaps a break. They're saying he's visiting Dr. Lloyd Youngblood on Thursday and may be the next person in line for neck fusion surgery.

Gregory Helms will be undergoing neck fusion surgery with Dr. Lloyd Youngblood on Monday and will be out of action for a year.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #9849 on: May 18, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »

One of the bright sparks of the current roster, well from when i was watching it a couple of months back. Shame!

Whos the current cruiser champ?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9850 on: May 18, 2007, 01:51:16 PM »

Whos the current cruiser champ?
Chavo Guerrero.

Since you are a bit out of touch the other title holders are....

WWE Tag Team - Deuce N' Domino
World Tag Team - The Hardy Boyz
IC Champ - Santino Marella
US Champ - Chris Benoit
World Champ - Edge
WWE Champ - John Cena
ECW Champ - Vince Mcmahon
Women's Champ - Melina
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9851 on: May 18, 2007, 02:14:30 PM »

ECW Champ - Vince Mcmahon

That must be a pretty scary thought to those not in the know.

How will they end his reign? You can't have Vince McMahon as ECW champ for a huge length of time. Although if you're Vince McMahon, I suppose you could...

McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #9852 on: May 18, 2007, 04:55:00 PM »

Ariel is gone...
Scotty 2 Hotty as well...
And Spirit Squad Nick.

The cuts continue...
I'm OK with all of 'em...
Except ARIEL!

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9853 on: May 18, 2007, 05:16:14 PM »

Shocked I'm surprised it's taken this long. Oh well, The Worm is no more.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9854 on: May 18, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »

Ariel is gone...
That's crazy, i love the thing her and Thorn have, what's he gonna do solo? ?Is he next? ?It's a damn shame she was probably my favourite Diva...

His 9 lives have expired. ?This is truly a shocker, i always thought he, Val Venis, Hardcore Holly & Funaki were immune from being fired...

And Spirit Squad Nick.
As in Nick Mitchell aka Mitch the one who hardly ever wrestled...

Scotty & Ariel....this is a day of mourning Cry

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9855 on: May 19, 2007, 11:36:44 AM »

Judgment Day predictions kiddies

Edge
McMahons and Umaga
Cena/Khali ends in DQ
Michaels
MVP
Carlito
Punk

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9856 on: May 19, 2007, 01:13:58 PM »

DQ for Cena/Khali
Edge
Lashley
HBK
MVP
Carlito
Punk

That's a hatrick for Doull
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9857 on: May 19, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »

Cena
Edge by DQ
Lashley
HBK
MVP
Flair
Punk via fall out of the New Breed

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9858 on: May 19, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »

Heres my picks.

Khali (for once I cant see Cena winning. they've shown no signs of him beating khali)
Edge (obviously will win...somehow)
Lashley (not too sure about this one. may finally get revenge, as i can't see vince having a long run)
Orton (with all the recent HBK injuries, I think he may be being written off, and orton, may finish him in this match)
MVP (benoit has beaten him in all the matches that mattered so far. it's time to end this fued and push benoit)
Carlito (help push carlito, to being a solid performer. it's not as if flair needs the win)
Punk (not to sure why on this one. don't really watch ecw)

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9859 on: May 19, 2007, 06:09:27 PM »

Dave Meltzer is reporting today that Shawn Michaels has a blown out knee. HBK missed last nights house show and is going to try to gut it out tomorrow night at Judgment Day.

This injury is considered serious. This is absolutely terrible news for WWE as there have been a ton of top name injuries as of late.

This is awful news, it's just one injury after another.  The only positive is it gives younger guys a chance and also urges Vince to get out his cheque book and get guys like Jericho back, oh and D has him in the WWE Game  rofl
Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: