Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:29:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826099 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9820 on: May 12, 2007, 07:45:45 AM »

nah i think a HHH/Orton feud could be on the horizon then possibly Cena/HHH

Maybe he fights other people first but its all building up to a huge match with Cena.

Ever since Mania where everyone was shocked to see Cena make HHH tap and beat him and the atmosphere that was there that night its always been on the cards as the biggest rematch probally since Rock/Austin

If HHH is back around August they may bring him back around september time just to be safe, have a feud with whoever untill Survivor series and then gun for Cena
Do think the first thing they'll do when he returns is kill of the DX angle they've left hanging or do you think they'll keep that going? If he can return in time maybe have him vs Michaels at Summerslam and get the DX stuff out of the way

....The money, when they eventually do it is in a John Cena Heel Turn. WWE does a good job of flashing to the crowd to see reactions and all those kids crying, priceless! The longer he is face the better, all these Wrestlemania wins and what not, he may not have the same overall popularity but amongst kids and women it's the second coming of Hulkamania and when he turns on them it will be great. A Cena vs HHH match with Cena as heel and Trips as face, that'll be great, and should not be rushed, they could give that the long, long build....

You see stoned personally i wouldn't do that. I think the match would work better with both of them as Tweeners. HHH is a great tweener he is liked and respected but his actions usually mirror a heels. and Cena like you say is loved by Women and kids but despised by adults and "loyal" wwe fans.

I would like the situation again where in the match both are getting cheered and both are getting booed. That would be awesome.

If Cena is to turn heel i think it would be in pursuit of his title back where he would goto any lengths to get it. But as long as he makes the money he does from Merch i think they might be reluctant to turn heel any time soon.

Plus i kinda like the tweener attitude he has. He sorta reminds me of HHH but without the total evil persona

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9821 on: May 12, 2007, 09:06:29 PM »

If HHH is back around August they may bring him back around september time just to be safe, have a feud with whoever untill Survivor series and then gun for Cena

its vince were talking about here, he will bring him back as soon as possible especially considering hes one of the biggest draws

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9822 on: May 13, 2007, 11:02:17 AM »

its vince were talking about here, he will bring him back as soon as possible especially considering hes one of the biggest draws

Not if theres a chance he wont be around for mania.

I reckon they have their heart set on Cena vs HHH at mania. It wouldn't be the biggest suprise to me if he stays off TV untill The rumble, although i think he will be back before

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9823 on: May 13, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »

I reckon they have their heart set on Cena vs HHH at mania. It wouldn't be the biggest suprise to me if he stays off TV untill The rumble, although i think he will be back before

no way in hell they would keep him off till thr Rumble

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9824 on: May 13, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »

You mean like they kept Taker off for 4 months despite being fit and then brought him back as the Baddass. and HBK for 8 months despite being ready to go.

I dont think they will either , but if the shows are doing ok and running smoothly and they take the view that HHH has had the same injury twice now . . they might just wrap him in cotton wool.

It has happened before

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9825 on: May 13, 2007, 06:18:12 PM »

You mean like they kept Taker off for 4 months despite being fit and then brought him back as the Baddass. and HBK for 8 months despite being ready to go.

I dont think they will either , but if the shows are doing ok and running smoothly and they take the view that HHH has had the same injury twice now . . they might just wrap him in cotton wool.

It has happened before

i see your point but if HHH is gonna be 100% by Summerslam, Vince will see no reason why to not have him back on, especially considering they will have no feud for Cena unless they drag it with HBK till then

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #9826 on: May 13, 2007, 11:10:02 PM »

God I hope they don't wait till maina next year for HHH to kick Cena's ass .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9827 on: May 14, 2007, 04:12:20 PM »

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

WWE has offered a contract to Chris Jericho. WWE wants him back by the fall; preferably for the three-hour "season premiere" of Raw in October. No word yet on where Jericho stands in all this.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9828 on: May 14, 2007, 04:50:01 PM »

Awesome!!

That's a hatrick for Doull
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9829 on: May 15, 2007, 04:05:19 AM »

TNA Sacrifice was another excellent PPV.

After some rocky times TNA have pulled their shit back together and are back kicking ass. the Slammiversary PPV is only 2 hours away from me and if tickets are a reasonable price, I may have to try to attend.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9830 on: May 15, 2007, 11:08:02 AM »

The current Judgment Day card is as followed:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Batista

Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels

ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley (3-on-1 Handicap Rematch)

2-out-of-3 Falls Match - United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP

Ric Flair vs. Carlito

Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9831 on: May 15, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »

They should make the Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels match a number one contenders match. Have Michaels win, and if Khali beats Cena have him face him, then have another sloppy Khali beat down on Michaels so it will write him off TV to get surgery. They dont seem far from writing him off anyways as this seems to be the way they are going. Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9832 on: May 15, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of Vito. We wish Vito all the best in all future endeavors.

No great loss......

...with all these releases those, as someone on another board said "Hide Knox, hide!" hihi
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9833 on: May 15, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »

i hate to say it mate but it looks like The Miz's number is nearly up aswell

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9834 on: May 15, 2007, 08:22:33 PM »

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Sabu. We wish Sabu all the best in all future endeavors.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9835 on: May 15, 2007, 08:37:07 PM »

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Sabu. We wish Sabu all the best in all future endeavors.
Shit!  I know it's been rumoured for ages but that sucks all the same, still it's a boost for TNA i guess, i also assume that's the signal for the mass original exodus...well i say mass, it's only going to be Sandman, Balls & Van Dam, Dreamer & Richards will go back to being trainers or get desk jobs i guess.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #9836 on: May 16, 2007, 02:50:47 PM »

I have lost all interest in the world of Sports Entertainment lads. Sorry for my lack of interaction...
Its MMA all the way for me now. Never thought id say that. Ill still watch the big PPV events and catch some 1PW cards every now and again but i get a great deal more enjoyment from UFC and other MMA organisations now.

Dont even know the champions or major feuds now. What i will say though, is that the ladder match at MANIA was SHIT HOT.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9837 on: May 16, 2007, 03:56:54 PM »

I have lost all interest in the world of Sports Entertainment lads. Sorry for my lack of interaction...
Its MMA all the way for me now. Never thought id say that. Ill still watch the big PPV events and catch some 1PW cards every now and again but i get a great deal more enjoyment from UFC and other MMA organisations now.

Dont even know the champions or major feuds now. What i will say though, is that the ladder match at MANIA was SHIT HOT.
No worries dude, i'm going that way, i still have the wrestling passion but my number 1 love is definately MMA these days, UFC, PRIDE, Cage Rage it's all good, you heard about Cage Rage getting a deal with Sky Sports?? They aren't in the same league, true but the more MMA the better and they get novelty acts like Sapp, Tank, Butterbean... Cheesy

...plus the 2 baldies who run it and present Cage Fighter are a lot of fun...

The current Judgment Day card is as followed:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Batista

Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels

ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley (3-on-1 Handicap Rematch)

2-out-of-3 Falls Match - United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP

Ric Flair vs. Carlito

Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk

Go look at the PPV poster WWE and look at the card, what's wrong with the picture? Tongue

For the record, CM Punk is now 5-0 in television matches against Stevie Richards. He beat him once last September, once in late February, twice in April, and again last night in Baltimore.

hihi Gutted, Stevie...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 04:09:49 PM by Stoned » Logged
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9838 on: May 16, 2007, 06:55:20 PM »

wwe has finaly produced a card i care nothing about lol

only match i think may pull off a good show is burk v punk but a dont beleive it will be allowed to go to its full potential.

lashley rematch....please kill me now

benoit v MVP maybe ok where as i do love technical wrestling benoit bores the fuck out of me

flair and carlito will be another called in match by carlito and flair will get pissed off with him

ortan v michaels..dont realy understand what this match has going for it

batista v edge....i like edge but not even he can make a batista match barable

wwe creative team meeting

"ok so we have judgment day comming up who should we put in the main event" guy1
"i have an idea...lets take the 2 best wrestlers and have them do a 60 minuite classic" guy2
"nah that wouldnt work...how about the 2 worst wrestlers and we will give them a 20 minuite of shit wrestling?" guy3
"i love it" vince

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9839 on: May 16, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

I dunno ,the card doesn't look 2 bad! Cena v Khali will be shocking but other than that every match has the potential to be ok at the least!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: