Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:20:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826584 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9740 on: May 02, 2007, 04:30:35 AM »

Possibly a spoiler regarding Undertakers injury:

What was originally planned to be a long-term title reign for The Undertaker could come to a quick halt, reports The Wrestling Observer.

The wrestler suffered a biceps tear prior to Sunday's Backlash PPV; following the match, he was in "tremendous pain."

The muscle is noticeably rolled up, which implies a complete tear off the bone and a six-to-eight month recovery period.

Undertaker committed to working a more regular WWE schedule for the purpose of long-term title reign, but if the injury is as serious as most believe, he'll be forced to drop the belt soon.

He was to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews Tuesday afternoon. After determining if Undertaker will be required to drop the belt, WWE will then have to decide whether or not it can safely be done via a match.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9741 on: May 02, 2007, 04:17:16 PM »

The Undertaker suffered a torn bicep tendon. He is scheduled to see a doctor today to have the injury examined. Apparently you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder.   nervous

uh oh...is that what happened to HHH's quad that time a few years ago? he was out forever no (glad i didnt pick him in the WWE game hihi )
Sounds like Triple H's injury but to the arm...

...Assuming he's out who's getting the Gold...

Kennedy cashing in early?

Batista (Again..)

Mark Henry  nervous

Batista. Or how about this. . .

. . . Get Ready Stoned. . . .

. . .  Give it to HBK.

He is in a similar situation to Undertaker i.e. ready for one last run.

The feud with Cena is BORING and a fresh batch of wrestlers like M.V.P, Batista, Beniot, Kennedy to fight

Yeah, thats exactly what I said. Then when the time is right, drop it to some new up and coming guy such as Kennedy - and then we have a new bonafide superstar. yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9742 on: May 02, 2007, 05:07:49 PM »

Didn't Ken announce on Raw he was cashing in at WrestleMania 24?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9743 on: May 02, 2007, 05:16:20 PM »

Thoughts are it's a swerve that and Undertaker getting injured may of changed plans....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9744 on: May 02, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

Thoughts are it's a swerve that and Undertaker getting injured may of changed plans....

yep your right. Personally I think they should give a title run to Kennedy by the end of the year, possibly as a face.

I was very shocked and sad when I heard about Takers injury, can't help but feel sorry for the guy. He's the most professional guy in the business and knows more about the business than practically anyone. He'd just gone back onto a full scheduale so i can't help but feel that contributed to the injury getting worse. I was really looking forward to seeing him live on the october which would have been amazing but it was not to be  Sad

Screw Batista....give the title to Chuck Palumbo!  yes hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9745 on: May 02, 2007, 07:58:35 PM »

you see this is why giving the title to these older guys can be a mistake.

Everyone, me included wanted to see a great Taker run before he finished. But it looks like this could be it. What about this.

Batista beats taker . . . HBK loses to Cena in a title vs brand match goes to smackdown and beats Batista. HBK then puts Kennedy over at say survivor series.

Taker comes back at the rumble and wins it. Kennedy vs Taker . . Title vs Streak Match II at Mania.

It couldl cover alot of bases. It gives Kennedy a 4 month reign and if its working maybe have him beat Taker for the Ultimate put over or if its not really working have Taker beat him and Kennedy heads to RAW

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9746 on: May 04, 2007, 07:05:11 AM »

This is a spoiler:

Next week on Smackdown there's a cage match between Batista and Taker so either Batista wins the title or Taker retains then Kennedy comes out and wins after the match

That's a hatrick for Doull
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9747 on: May 04, 2007, 09:55:53 AM »

Ya this really sucks about Taker..He's my faviourite by far and hes one of the best in the business and deserved it more than anyone...Hopefully he gets another run

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9748 on: May 06, 2007, 02:31:42 PM »

It's been exactly 5 years since WWF became WWE. Good times....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9749 on: May 06, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »

I was just watching the Sudbury Wolves game and the announcer said "Well I dont see Stone cold in the building but this has been a stunner" I thought it was pretty funny lol Sudbury won 7-3

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9750 on: May 06, 2007, 05:58:47 PM »

Jesus, this place is more or less dead, since those songs have leaked. We obviously have GNR > Wrestling fans here. hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9751 on: May 07, 2007, 07:33:01 AM »

Jesus, this place is more or less dead, since those songs have leaked. We obviously have GNR > Wrestling fans here. hihi

Hey, I only got those songs yesterday.  Lips Sealed
I've been too busy planning how to get ahead in the WWE game...

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9752 on: May 07, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »

Possible Judgement Day Spoiler:

WWE ran a RAW house show in Johnston City, TN two night ago. John Cena defeated Umaga in a match, and afterwards Khali appeared which was followed by a John Cena promo where Cena said the following:

"They just keep coming, and by the looks of that 8 foot guerrilla, they keep getting bigger. Everyone has their Judgment Day and mine will be in two weeks when I have to face that 8 foot high monster"

So take it for what its worth, looks like we will be seeing John Cena vs. The Great Khali for the WWE Title at Judgment Day.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9753 on: May 07, 2007, 12:46:13 PM »

They must really love Cena because there's no way Khali is winning the title. Is there....?  nervous

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9754 on: May 07, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »

Jared David St. Laurent (born on January 31, 1983 in Miami, Florida), better known as Mister Saint Laurent, is a performance artist primarily focused on professional wrestling and music. While Mister Saint Laurent is an active wrestler, he is recognized more for his work as a commentator and matchmaker. As Jared David, he can be heard on DVD releases from Ring of Honor (ROH) and Full Impact Pro (FIP).

His great-grandfather, Louis St. Laurent, was the twelfth Prime Minister of Canada from November 15, 1948, to June 21, 1957. Mister Saint Laurent's exploits as a professional wrestler are often covered by the Canadian media due to being related to such an important figure in Canadian history.

Mister Saint Laurent is also a classically trained concert pianist. In addition to the piano, Mister Saint Laurent can play guitar, bass, and drums, but spends most of his energy on vocal performance and lyric writing. Mister Saint Laurent bills himself as a Fighting Artist and has been known to explore many avenues of performance, including working as a juggling street performer and as a Slam poet.

Wrestling career

"The Most Important Man Alive" Mister Saint Laurent trained at Duke Droese's Wrestling Academy in Hialeah, Florida in 1999 before accepting a job with the Future of Wrestling (FOW) to be their event coordinator. In 2002, Mister Saint Laurent started working for Major League Wrestling (MLW) as a local promoter and continued to do so until they closed up shop in 2004. After years of working behind the scenes and as a manager, Mister Saint Laurent began wrestling in 2003 and frequently teams with close friend Chasyn Rance. In 2004, they formed Team Vision, a group that also includes Larry Zbyszko and So Cal Val. On June 26, 2004, Mister Saint Laurent won the SCW Florida Heavyweight Championship from Vordell Walker and made 7 successful defenses before vacating the title on August 29, 2005. In early 2006, Full Impact Pro (FIP) hired Mister Saint Laurent to join Dave Prazak on their commentary team and Ring of Honor (ROH) followed suit later in the year.

Music career

After beginning his wrestling training, Mister Saint Laurent joined the South Florida based jam band Dogjam as their keyboardist. Dogjam quickly developed a following after a series of live performances in the Fall of 1999. Mister Saint Laurent left Dogjam in 2000 and founded The Chernobyl Beach Party with other former Dogjam members. The new band featured Mister Saint Laurent as the lead singer and expanded on many of the comedic elements found in Dogjam's music. In 2002, Mister Saint Laurent moved to Orlando, Florida and began working as a solo artist. He released If People Could Think at the end of 2003 and began posting new material on MySpace in 2007.

Championships and accomplishments
Southern Championship Wrestling
Current SCW Southern Tag Team Champion (w/ Larry Zbyszko)
1-time SCW Florida Heavyweight Champion
2003 Manager of the Year
Slam Poetry
Broward Community College Slam Poetry Champion
2002 Delray Beach, Florida Winner

Just an interesting wrestler profile i came across... Wink
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9755 on: May 07, 2007, 02:37:31 PM »

thanks stoned

beer

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9756 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Mr. Kennedy suffered what was believed to be a triceps injury over the weekend.

It appears to be significant.
  Sad
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9757 on: May 07, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »

St. Louis news station KMOV recently did a piece about a loophole in the state laws not requiring mental illness information to be forwarded to the FBI to prevent people with mental illness from purchasing a gun. Randy Orton appears in the video handing a gun to a gun shop owner, but is not identifed at all. Click here: http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov_localnews_070427_guns.15ec7f48.html to see the video.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9758 on: May 07, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »

That's a sharp eye you got there - if anyone shouldnt be around guns - i think orton would be at the top of the list.

re: kennedy injury  - DAMN! ... so here's what i see happening with all the injuries - taker loses to batista who loses to mark henry  ( give him a week to get injured ) loses to kennedy who loses to...
HORNSWAGGLE! (reigniting that lil - HAHAHA LIL - FEUD they had on the ladder to get the money in the bank) .... as good as McMahon with the ecw belt  crying
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9759 on: May 08, 2007, 11:28:15 AM »

Looks like RVD is definately jobbing now.... yes
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: