Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826954 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9720 on: April 30, 2007, 07:58:50 PM »

will khali get a title shot?

please no no

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9721 on: April 30, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »

a lot of folks complaining about wwe tag division - what about tna? nothing doing there.

erm have you been watching TNA recently? Team 3D have defended the past two weeks and i hear they have another match for this week

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9722 on: April 30, 2007, 08:44:07 PM »

team 3d defending against steiner n tomko, christian n abyss - just tossed together teams not even worth mentioning. steiner was part of a dominating tag-team - that was like 10 years ago with his brother.

aside form team 3d who beat LAX - who's next? heartthrobs ? bashams? vkm?? crying
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9723 on: May 01, 2007, 05:14:54 AM »

will khali get a title shot?

please no no

Amen

I think i'd prefer HBK to win the title than to have Khali vs Cena Shocked

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9724 on: May 01, 2007, 07:36:01 AM »

Raw was good last night I thought, Kennedy announcing that he will challenge the champ at WM 24! Awesome stuff, wonder if they'll stick to that, seems way too early to make plans already! Edge v Orton was a wicked match, just a shame it was obvious who would win.

Good to see Carlito finally turn on flair, Carlito's much better as a heel!  peace

Just a shame about Khali at the end.... nervous

That's a hatrick for Doull
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9725 on: May 01, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »

Raw was good last night I thought, Kennedy announcing that he will challenge the champ at WM 24! Awesome stuff, wonder if they'll stick to that, seems way too early to make plans already! Edge v Orton was a wicked match, just a shame it was obvious who would win.

Good to see Carlito finally turn on flair, Carlito's much better as a heel!? peace

Just a shame about Khali at the end.... nervous

Kennedy stepped up a gear last night in My book. The beauty of Kennedy's character is that it leaves flexibility. If they decide they need him to challenge earlier he can and just say he fooled everyone.

Also depending on his status by WM he could challenge for any title. But so can the winner of the Royal Rumble so that would be interesting

[/color]

Evolution
« Reply #9726 on: May 01, 2007, 11:14:44 AM »

The whole thing WWE are doing with Mr. Kennedy is the best booking decision in years. How many times have we seen a hot midcarder pushed to main events and the World Title far too soon and received a backlash? With this set-up they can have him go through the other mid-carders until late 2007, when he starts to get wins over other main eventers on Pay-Per-View. Once he wins whatever Championship on 30/3/08, he will have had a sustained(hopefully) push and be on a level similar to the Austin title win in 1998 perhaps. Total quality.

As for the TNA Tag Titles, give 'em to Sabin and Shelley!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9727 on: May 01, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »

The whole thing WWE are doing with Mr. Kennedy is the best booking decision in years. How many times have we seen a hot midcarder pushed to main events and the World Title far too soon and received a backlash? With this set-up they can have him go through the other mid-carders until late 2007, when he starts to get wins over other main eventers on Pay-Per-View. Once he wins whatever Championship on 30/3/08, he will have had a sustained(hopefully) push and be on a level similar to the Austin title win in 1998 perhaps. Total quality.

As for the TNA Tag Titles, give 'em to Sabin and Shelley!

Amen to it all.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9728 on: May 01, 2007, 12:07:31 PM »

Yeah it was a great promo, he was getting great pops, he suckered people into believing he was cashing it in (I mean really how often do people say "Right here tonight..." and then say nah, your not having it), got the heel heat and yeah leaving it 'til 'Mania 24 is great.  In the mean time a nice feud with Benoit would go down well with me.  I wish they'd fire Khali, seriously, waste.of.air.time.

Good to see Carlito has a heel again, Ric Flair is really looking old now, he needs to retire and just manage, i'm all for passionate incoherent promo's but him wrestling, no thanks.

Good booking with Cade/Murdoch, i like the whole them being nice and praising the Hardyz thing and letting them commentate on the match was good, get's those who don't watch Heat used to them, also shows off Cade's verbal skills.  Since Nitro is in jobber hell i am still pushing for Miz, Nitro, Melina.

RAW we could have The New MNM, The Hardyz, TWGTT, Cade/Murdoch, Cryme Tyme, Highlanders.
Smackdown we could have Londrick, Deuce N' Domino, Kane & Boogeyman, William Regal/Dave Taylor.

Looking at that i would never let the Kane/Boogeyman team happen although it looks like it's going to.  We could still do with a few new teams debuting as well....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9729 on: May 01, 2007, 12:29:12 PM »

Yeah it was a great promo, he was getting great pops, he suckered people into believing he was cashing it in (I mean really how often do people say "Right here tonight..." and then say nah, your not having it), got the heel heat and yeah leaving it 'til 'Mania 24 is great.? In the mean time a nice feud with Benoit would go down well with me.? I wish they'd fire Khali, seriously, waste.of.air.time.

Good to see Carlito has a heel again, Ric Flair is really looking old now, he needs to retire and just manage, i'm all for passionate incoherent promo's but him wrestling, no thanks.

Good booking with Cade/Murdoch, i like the whole them being nice and praising the Hardyz thing and letting them commentate on the match was good, get's those who don't watch Heat used to them, also shows off Cade's verbal skills.? Since Nitro is in jobber hell i am still pushing for Miz, Nitro, Melina.

RAW we could have The New MNM, The Hardyz, TWGTT, Cade/Murdoch, Cryme Tyme, Highlanders.
Smackdown we could have Londrick, Deuce N' Domino, Kane & Boogeyman, William Regal/Dave Taylor.

Looking at that i would never let the Kane/Boogeyman team happen although it looks like it's going to.? We could still do with a few new teams debuting as well....

I dont understand why they dont call up some high flyers from development and have them add some depth. its a good idea coz it gives some new talent a chance and gives the fans something new.

There must be some talent down in OVW that could profit from some exposure. If it doesn't work out send them back. Lets just have a tag division.

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9730 on: May 01, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »

Yeah it was a great promo, he was getting great pops, he suckered people into believing he was cashing it in (I mean really how often do people say "Right here tonight..." and then say nah, your not having it), got the heel heat and yeah leaving it 'til 'Mania 24 is great.? In the mean time a nice feud with Benoit would go down well with me.? I wish they'd fire Khali, seriously, waste.of.air.time.

Good booking with Cade/Murdoch, i like the whole them being nice and praising the Hardyz thing and letting them commentate on the match was good, get's those who don't watch Heat used to them, also shows off Cade's verbal skills.? Since Nitro is in jobber hell i am still pushing for Miz, Nitro, Melina.

Looking at that i would never let the Kane/Boogeyman team happen although it looks like it's going to.? We could still do with a few new teams debuting as well....

I dont understand why they dont call up some high flyers from development and have them add some depth. its a good idea coz it gives some new talent a chance and gives the fans something new.

There must be some talent down in OVW that could profit from some exposure. If it doesn't work out send them back. Lets just have a tag division.

don't think Vince would be too keen on that.

I just really want them to debut Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and possibly Teddy Hart by the end of this year, they'd be well over!

Another person i cant wait to debut is Colt Cabana, man talk about amazing

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9731 on: May 01, 2007, 01:41:17 PM »

don't think Vince would be too keen on that.

I just really want them to debut Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and possibly Teddy Hart by the end of this year, they'd be well over!

Another person i cant wait to debut is Colt Cabana, man talk about amazing

I know he isn't keen on it, but why not. I mean Regal and Dave Taylor . . could they be tag champs? The highlanders? at least with some fresh talent it would mix it up a little.

Can't wait either for those guys to debut. it would be so cool if the battered HBK in Calgary . . . that pop would be huge!

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9732 on: May 01, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »

WWE don't let high-flyers do a lot. They're paranoid about Shooting Star Presses and the like.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9733 on: May 01, 2007, 02:25:06 PM »

The Undertaker suffered a torn bicep tendon. He is scheduled to see a doctor today to have the injury examined. Apparently you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder.   nervous
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9734 on: May 01, 2007, 02:29:24 PM »

The Undertaker suffered a torn bicep tendon. He is scheduled to see a doctor today to have the injury examined. Apparently you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder. ? nervous

uh oh...is that what happened to HHH's quad that time a few years ago? he was out forever no (glad i didnt pick him in the WWE game hihi )

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9735 on: May 01, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »

The Undertaker suffered a torn bicep tendon. He is scheduled to see a doctor today to have the injury examined. Apparently you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder. ? nervous

uh oh...is that what happened to HHH's quad that time a few years ago? he was out forever no (glad i didnt pick him in the WWE game hihi )
Sounds like Triple H's injury but to the arm...

...Assuming he's out who's getting the Gold...

Kennedy cashing in early?

Batista (Again..)

Mark Henry  nervous
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9736 on: May 01, 2007, 02:46:29 PM »

Mark Henry nervous

hes another peice of shit that always gets one more chance...i dont understand no

maybe they will move Lashley over from ECW Undecided or give Kane or Benoit a short run

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9737 on: May 01, 2007, 02:48:16 PM »

The Undertaker suffered a torn bicep tendon. He is scheduled to see a doctor today to have the injury examined. Apparently you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder.   nervous

Batista (Again..)

Mark Henry  nervous

This would be a good opportunity for HBK to go to Smackdown and take it. Im sure Gnrfan would be happy to get him off Raw.  hihi

Anyways, they have Edge and Orton to continue the fued with Cena....or dare I say it.....Khali. confused

Two "one last runs" in the same month! rofl

No, actually if you give it a little thought, it is a smart move. Someone to carry the Blue brand, and to put over guys like Kennedy and the beloved MVP eventually.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9738 on: May 01, 2007, 04:34:14 PM »

What was originally planned to be a long-term title reign for The Undertaker could come to a quick halt, reports The Wrestling Observer.

The wrestler suffered a biceps tear prior to Sunday's Backlash PPV; following the match, he was in "tremendous pain."

The muscle is noticeably rolled up, which implies a complete tear off the bone and a six-to-eight month recovery period.

Undertaker committed to working a more regular WWE schedule for the purpose of long-term title reign, but if the injury is as serious as most believe, he'll be forced to drop the belt soon.

He was to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews Tuesday afternoon. After determining if Undertaker will be required to drop the belt, WWE will then have to decide whether or not it can safely be done via a match

It doesn't sound good....

Personally i would like to see Benoit get another reign, he get's the best out of everyone, turn him heel, make him live up to the name "The Crippler" and have him feud with Big Dave. yes Oh and as previously mentioned switch HBK over, or Orton or Edge, all would benefit from the "Freshness".
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9739 on: May 01, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »

Batista (Again..)

Mark Henry? nervous

Batista. Or how about this. . .

. . . Get Ready Stoned. . . .

. . .  Give it to HBK.

He is in a similar situation to Undertaker i.e. ready for one last run.

The feud with Cena is BORING and a fresh batch of wrestlers like M.V.P, Batista, Beniot, Kennedy to fight

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: