Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:27:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826902 times)
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9700 on: April 30, 2007, 10:14:17 AM »

Well I definetly disagree on Cade and Murdoch. Lance cade may have some potential if they paired him up with someone else but I dont think Murdoch's got anything to offer besides a beer belly.

Backlash was OK. The end tells of what will probably be Cena Vs. HBK again at judgement day. With a gimmick, maybe hell in the cell. Its looks like we'll have Taker vs. Batista again too.

I liked both main title matches.

The ECW "title" match was crap, I was yawning all the way through it, trying to keep myself entertained. Same with the womens title match.

MVP vs. Benoit wasn't bad, crappy ending though.

Hardys vs. Jobbers was ok, but I lost interest pretty quick. Cade & Murdoch just look like jobbers. I just dont see how this gimmick could ever be over with anybody.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9701 on: April 30, 2007, 01:56:29 PM »

Well I definetly disagree on Cade and Murdoch. Lance cade may have some potential if they paired him up with someone else but I dont think Murdoch's got anything to offer besides a beer belly.

Backlash was OK. The end tells of what will probably be Cena Vs. HBK again at judgement day. With a gimmick, maybe hell in the cell. Its looks like we'll have Taker vs. Batista again too.

The ECW "title" match was crap, I was yawning all the way through it, trying to keep myself entertained. Same with the womens title match.

Hardys vs. Jobbers was ok, but I lost interest pretty quick. Cade & Murdoch just look like jobbers. I just dont see how this gimmick could ever be over with anybody.  smoking

totally disagree with you about Cade & Murdoch, there gimmick is great. Texans who like fighting! Cade has gotten in great shape recently and theres alot of signs of a young HHH there. Murdoch, even though he doesnt look the part, he has pretty good ability.

and regarding Benoit vs MVP, it was a pretty good match, the finish was just what it needed in order for MVP to keep on demanding a title shot which is good.

And it was a great finish to the main event, even though i didnt want Cena to win

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9702 on: April 30, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

Hardys vs. Jobbers was ok, but I lost interest pretty quick. Cade & Murdoch just look like jobbers. I just dont see how this gimmick could ever be over with anybody.? smoking

totally disagree with you about Cade & Murdoch, there gimmick is great. Texans who like fighting! Cade has gotten in great shape recently and theres alot of signs of a young HHH there. Murdoch, even though he doesnt look the part, he has pretty good ability.

and regarding Benoit vs MVP, it was a pretty good match, the finish was just what it needed in order for MVP to keep on demanding a title shot which is good.

And it was a great finish to the main event, even though i didnt want Cena to win

I like the gimmick too.

There is no doubt that the standout member is cade but murdoch is good too i think.

I dont like how these challengers seem to challenge forever. i think it should be 2 PPV's if they lose twice or maybe three if they win on the 2nd PPV.

I just dont wanna see Benoit vs MVP for the best part of 4 months, and the same goes for Cena vs HBK

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9703 on: April 30, 2007, 02:36:02 PM »

I like the gimmick too.

There is no doubt that the standout member is cade but murdoch is good too i think.

I dont like how these challengers seem to challenge forever. i think it should be 2 PPV's if they lose twice or maybe three if they win on the 2nd PPV.

I just dont wanna see Benoit vs MVP for the best part of 4 months, and the same goes for Cena vs HBK
I'm enjoying both those feuds, generally i don't like feuds to drag on this long but for me they ain't dragging....

....As for Cade, like i said i am a big mark for him, but the comment about him getting in shape recently, haha, that's debatable, the dude has got bloated recently if ya know what i mean Wink
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9704 on: April 30, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »

^ well i did say like HHH so that might explain the condition  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9705 on: April 30, 2007, 02:54:13 PM »

I like the gimmick too.

I'm enjoying both those feuds, generally i don't like feuds to drag on this long but for me they ain't dragging....

....As for Cade, like i said i am a big mark for him, but the comment about him getting in shape recently, haha, that's debatable, the dude has got bloated recently if ya know what i mean Wink

Nothing against the quality of the matches. but i just hate when feud get dragged out because they have no faith in other wrestlers. they should be throwing someone in at the deep end IMO. see if they sink or swim. Give someone a chance for god sake.

So much potential around and its sitting around not doing much.

HBK vs Cena is Dead unless they plan on HBK winning the title. but i think they would have done it last night if it was gonna happen. another Cena victory does nothing for anyone.

If WWE doesn't feel that their younger talent is up to it then they need to look at that BIG time. Nitro, Lashley, Kennedy, Edge, Orton, CM Punk and MVP all need that big chance and a decent title run

[/color]

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9706 on: April 30, 2007, 03:10:40 PM »

they gotta take the belt form Cena...good lord Undecided

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9707 on: April 30, 2007, 03:23:06 PM »

I think everyone agrees with that. But only if someone worthwhile wins it.

I think it was a perfect oppertunity for HBK last night. Not having to pin Cena to win the title.

I just think Cena has been so dominant for ages, it needs to be someone like HHH to break it. Thats what i want a HHH vs Cena II. Now that would be the best atmosphere.

But as a interim measure give it to a youngster not someone who is old enough to be their dad

[/color]

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9708 on: April 30, 2007, 03:28:18 PM »

entice christian to come back and give it to him hihi

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9709 on: April 30, 2007, 03:32:29 PM »

Great idea

Or Jericho.

Just bring some freshness to the world title picture. Otherwise leave it to when HHH returns

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9710 on: April 30, 2007, 03:34:09 PM »

Christian is just like Cena, good on the mic but pretty poor in the ring. Jericho is a better option

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9711 on: April 30, 2007, 03:35:26 PM »

Great idea

Or Jericho.

Just bring some freshness to the world title picture. Otherwise leave it to when HHH returns

hes another tired champ....its like the hogan years again...hell give it to someone....just have a lottery and give the winner the belt....total shocker that would rock ok someone like matt hardy or something

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9712 on: April 30, 2007, 03:42:55 PM »

Great idea

Or Jericho.

hes another tired champ....its like the hogan years again...hell give it to someone....just have a lottery and give the winner the belt....total shocker that would rock ok someone like matt hardy or something

Its not that bad there is alot of talent in people like Orton, Edge, Lashley, Benoit or Kennedy.

Yeah a total suprise would be great like Nitro or someone shocking. It doesn't have to be clean. Cena can win it back a month later they just need to fill time while waiting for HHH. I'd prefer that to Cena vs HBK again

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9713 on: April 30, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »

Great idea

Or Jericho.

are you high or just always giving bad advice? ?hihi j/k

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9714 on: April 30, 2007, 03:46:39 PM »

fuck if the WWE can sell Cena they can sell anybody hihi

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9715 on: April 30, 2007, 04:00:19 PM »

The problem WWE have is they are risking burning up Cena's fanbase by him keep beating popular wrestlers like HBK.

There is no point in HBK fighting Cena again if he is gonna lose. its just gonna lose Cena more fans. He might as well wrestle someone else and keep him big untill they decide who's gonna beat him.

If that is HBK (which is only ever gonna be a short term fix) then so be it, but if they wrestle again on PPV then its poor booking in My opinion.

The last thing you want to do is force your own hand on turning Cena Heel by the crowds response. coz you could ruin your No.1 guy and alot of planning.

Cena isn't as bad as people make out he just isn't a legend like HHH or HBK thats why the support is always with them. Much like Hogan vs Rock a few years back. But if people keep resenting Cena for having this "Undeserved Run" (as its been called) then it would be better to give him 2 or 3 months without the title and then win it back ready for HHH

[/color]

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9716 on: April 30, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »

I think it was a perfect oppertunity for HBK last night. Not having to pin Cena to win the title.

I just think Cena has been so dominant for ages, it needs to be someone like HHH to break it. Thats what i want a HHH vs Cena II. Now that would be the best atmosphere.

But as a interim measure give it to a youngster not someone who is old enough to be their dad

You do realise there is only 4 years difference between HHH and HBK don't you? hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9717 on: April 30, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

If Cena was gonna keep the title, U couldnt book it any better than they did last night.

That was A GENIUS finish and thought it was awesome.

Once again UT vs Batista stole the show and the match last night was better than their WM match.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9718 on: April 30, 2007, 05:36:31 PM »

what would've been great was if hbk tapped to edge n orton! - now what??? .... as Jr and King wondered - that kinda anything can happen moment have been lacking for a long time - last time mighta been edge cashing in the money in the bank after cena worn out.

can we say ecw is dead now? vince champ *yawn  no

who's next for Cena? will khali get a title shot?

a lot of folks complaining about wwe tag division - what about tna? nothing doing there.

i say keep the split brands and do a draft already and get a raw gm and new sd gm - come on .

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9719 on: April 30, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »

You do realise there is only 4 years difference between HHH and HBK don't you? hihi

4 years is 4 years ok
If Cena was gonna keep the title, U couldnt book it any better than they did last night.

That was A GENIUS finish and thought it was awesome.

Once again UT vs Batista stole the show and the match last night was better than their WM match.

Undertaker vs Batista match was great and i agree D.

I also agree that the finish to the match last night was great.

But where is it gonna go. Cena made HBK tap at Mania and now has won the 4 way. What i'm saying is if HBK was to win the title last night would have been the time. Coz if HBK does beat cena next time then we have Cena's rematch to look forward to so this feud will run for about 5 months in total which is a disgrace considering some of the young talent thats being held back.

Its hard to justify why HBK should be getting a title shot again IMO. I mean is the idea that HBK has Cena's number and is the better man . . is that it? coz if thats it then that was what HBK was saying weeks before mania. Now Undertaker and Batista  . . that has another run IMO coz of the draw. But Cena have fought 3 times now recently and i think its run its course

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: