Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:20:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827189 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9660 on: April 24, 2007, 08:56:53 AM »

Fuckin awesome match last night, they need to do that more often on Raw. Proper 1 on 1 matches to finish Raw with no run ins n shit.

Also, Jose at Raw lat night. Legend

That's a hatrick for Doull
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9661 on: April 24, 2007, 11:57:23 AM »

Im sure he is miserable cause he had a promising career and now he looks dumb.

HBK vs Cena lasted from 10 till the end of Raw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent match and finish, this is how the WM main event should've went.

God no. an hour of Cena vs HBK. I think i'd prefer to see Mourinho talk. Grin

Good match last night but was so predictable as soon as it was made a non title match.

Having said that i'm glad HBK aint the champ but then i'm not too happy about Cena either.

I'm hoping that Edge wins it at Backlash even if it screws me in the game. But please god. Dont give HBK another title run. Please!

Plus can anyone else remember a PPV where every match was for a title. Coz thats whats happening so far. I'm hoping RVD and Kennedy are involved somewhere.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:01:50 PM by Gnrfan » Logged

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9662 on: April 24, 2007, 12:11:03 PM »

Good match last night but was so predictable as soon as it was made a non title match.

Having said that i'm glad HBK aint the champ but then i'm not too happy about Cena either.

I'm hoping that Edge wins it at Backlash even if it screws me in the game. But please god. Dont give HBK another title run. Please!

Plus can anyone else remember a PPV where every match was for a title. Coz thats whats happening so far. I'm hoping RVD and Kennedy are involved somewhere.
Hey an hour of those guys wrestling a classic match is far better than an hour of Diva segments, short crappy tv matches and long drawn out promo's, sayin that i am yet to see it yet so i don't know whether it's as good as reports say.....

...As for who's winning, well i pretty much know due to a certain poster that's been leaked out for the future.  Ignoring that though i would give the win to Cena or Orton, probably Cena having him pin Edge.  Ignoring the Orton problems i would have him feud with Cena, then, i would have a roster switch to spice things up.  Put HBK on Smackdown, he's never been there, he could have feuds with MVP, Batista, Undertaker etc.  I would switch Kennedy over to RAW to and put him in the Main Event feud, Cena (Face), Kennedy (Tweener), Orton (Heel).

Now i understand your belief and urgency to push the new guys, but, i also believe you are to negative to HBK, well you always have been Grin True he doesn't need a belt and his days of running with it for a long time are over, but, like 'Taker he does deserve one last run!

As for Backlash, i am really liking the card, ditching the brand ppvs is a great idea. yes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9663 on: April 24, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »

Cena vs HBK was awesome last night. I was surprised to see Cena lose clean

I am really looking forward to Backlash, even more so than i was for WM23.

On Raw I was alittle unhappy that they had Mick Foley on for just a couple of minutes for something quite pointless and also no Santino Marella, I know they might be holding him off till after Backlash but still they should have atleast had him against Kenny Dykstra or something on Raw

I was happy to see Robbie Brookside, a good old World Of Sport guy

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #9664 on: April 25, 2007, 12:10:42 AM »

cena v hbk in a good match.

i'll believe it when i see it.

they aint no benoit angle.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9665 on: April 25, 2007, 04:29:09 AM »

just some notes from a recent house show in Paris:

- At the WWE RAW show in Paris, France today, Mickie James beat WWE Women's champion, Melina and Victoria in a Triple Threat match, by pinning Victoria to capture the title.

However, three matches later into the show, Melina beat WWE Women's champion, Mickie James with her feet on the ropes in just a couple minutes to regain her title.

Also on the card, WWE IC champion, Santino Marella beat The Coach in a very quick match and Ricky Steamboat refereed a match that saw Cena beat Edge. Also, a fan ran in the ring to disrupt the show but was quickly knocked down and out by security.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #9666 on: April 25, 2007, 06:22:16 AM »

ok i saw the match.

3 starts.......3 and a half tops.

decent story telling.

i just felt they didn't have the wrestling ability (mainly because of cena) to create a 5 star match for that ammount of time that the match went for.

but yeah...........despite my thoughts on it it is much more appreciated to see a match like that than stupid promos.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9667 on: April 25, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »

Hey an hour of those guys wrestling a classic match is far better than an hour of Diva segments, short crappy tv matches and long drawn out promo's, sayin that i am yet to see it yet so i don't know whether it's as good as reports say.....

Now i understand your belief and urgency to push the new guys, but, i also believe you are to negative to HBK, well you always have been Grin True he doesn't need a belt and his days of running with it for a long time are over, but, like 'Taker he does deserve one last run!

Not when people like Shelton Benjamin don't wrestle at all.

There was a time where HBK was no 1 and despite me not liking his attitude or style, he was the right man to be the no 1 and carry the title. That is not the case anymore, i'm sorry HBK fans but he isn't there these days.

Undertaker does deserve a last title run. But on Smackdown the 2nd show. Not the main man on the No 1 show.

Personally i'd like to see HBK go to Smackdown and put Kennedy over coz Kennedy needs that to be at the level where he is ready to go to RAW. and if after that they want to give him a title run, on Smackdown i might agree with that. Although people like Benoit deserve another run IMO. But never on RAW.

The Matches i wanna see over the next 2 or 3 years are involving people like Cena, Orton, Edge, Lashley, CM Punk, Kennedy, MVP, Benoit.

In the short term HHH, Undertaker, HBK and Co can be in and around it but there job now is to look after the future of the business and the guys above.

Cena vs HHH is one of the most anticipated matches in years. ever since that WM match. Everyone wants to see HHH beat Cena. Personally the only other value match is Cena vs Orton at the moment.

[/color]

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #9668 on: April 25, 2007, 02:29:03 PM »

What?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9669 on: April 25, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »

What?

Hey dude, nice to see you back round these parts...you going Download?
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #9670 on: April 25, 2007, 02:44:24 PM »

Maybe for a day. Really wanna see Machine Head and Killswitch!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9671 on: April 25, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »

Maybe for a day. Really wanna see Machine Head and Killswitch!
They are on different days though dude....hey just noticed Orange Goblin have been added headbanger

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9672 on: April 25, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »

Randy Orton update
Written: April 24, 2007
WWE has taken action against Randy Orton for unprofessional conduct.

what action did they take? do we know yet?

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9673 on: April 25, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »

Randy Orton update
Written: April 24, 2007
WWE has taken action against Randy Orton for unprofessional conduct.

what action did they take? do we know yet?

according to Dave Meltzer it is just a fine & no suspension

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9674 on: April 25, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »

hasnt he always been a bit of a problem for them?

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9675 on: April 25, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »

yep but the idea is to keep him because A)They don't want him off to TNA B)He's a third generation wrestler & C)They think he is one of the best Heels in the company

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9676 on: April 25, 2007, 03:31:42 PM »

yeah i was gonna say that the rep of his dad is prolly the only thing saving his ass Undecided

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9677 on: April 25, 2007, 04:46:54 PM »

yep but the idea is to keep him because A)They don't want him off to TNA B)He's a third generation wrestler & C)They think he is one of the best Heels in the company

Randy Orton is one of those great Wrestlers who could probally carry a company as a Heel or Face. Like HHH and the Rock did.

Thats why he is definatly worth keeping. Although there is only so much Vince will take.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9678 on: April 25, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »

Randy Orton is one of those great Wrestlers who could probally carry a company as a Heel or Face. Like HHH and the Rock did.

Thats why he is definatly worth keeping. Although there is only so much Vince will take.
Orton's good, yeah but he's not in league with those guys yet.....

....I think he's yet to perform well as a face, he's a good heel granted but by the sounds of things he's just playing himself, will the volume turned up...slightly
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9679 on: April 25, 2007, 05:40:14 PM »

I think that what happened with Kurt Angle has proved that Vince is not afraid to make the ultimate decision if neccesary. No one is bigger than the compay. Randy Orton has time after time crossed the line in multitude of different ways, its time he realised that he has it made in the wwe and could make a shit load of money, money that Vince McMahon will happily invest elsewhere if he feels the need.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: