Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:29:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 828890 times)
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9440 on: March 23, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »

can anyone identify the hottie over at wwe.com 's mexico tour photos - here is a link:
http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/mexico/2007tour/market/

she's the one in black with what looks like a star tat under her bellybutton
thx

I believe thats Trinity. She's on ECW as far as I know. One of the oldest Divas aswell...she's 35.  nervous

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Evolution
« Reply #9441 on: March 23, 2007, 04:46:27 PM »

can anyone identify the hottie over at wwe.com 's mexico tour photos - here is a link:
http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/mexico/2007tour/market/

she's the one in black with what looks like a star tat under her bellybutton
thx

I believe thats Trinity. She's on ECW as far as I know. One of the oldest Divas aswell...she's 35.  nervous

Right brand but wrong Vixen. It's Ariel sans make-up.  Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9442 on: March 23, 2007, 04:48:12 PM »

TNA should keep AJ Styles as far away from a microphone as possible.

His skit with Christian last night was horrible.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9443 on: March 23, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »

ok heres the dealio, I met BG James (Road Dogg) tonight at our IWF Ring Of Faith show. He is truely the nicest guy possible, and is so down to earth. He said to me that he tried to get out of his TNA contract so he could rejoin WWF as he put it lol. And boy that guy loves beer haha.
I'll show a picture of him later

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9444 on: March 24, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »

PS in the words of Bob Geldof Towords Russell Brand "Spike Dudley What A Cunt"

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9445 on: March 26, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

Heres some surprising news!:

The following is from WWE.com:

Joey Mercury released
Written: March 26, 2007

WWE.com has learned that today in Chicago, WWE officials have agreed on the immediate release of Joey Mercury.

i'm quite shocked by that!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9446 on: March 26, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

Gutted!  That sucks i am really pissed off by that, he was a great talent and part of a great team, i am guessing his drug problems came back to haunt him as he is not exactly a guy you would sack for being crap....(Read: Yes Khali i mean you...)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9447 on: March 26, 2007, 07:01:13 PM »

Gutted!? That sucks i am really pissed off by that, he was a great talent and part of a great team, i am guessing his drug problems came back to haunt him as he is not exactly a guy you would sack for being crap....(Read: Yes Khali i mean you...)

yeah its definatly either drugs or what WWE has done often aka wait till someone heals from an injury then release them

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9448 on: March 26, 2007, 08:16:11 PM »

somemore shocking news on Joey Mercury's release:

There was an incident backstage at Raw this afternoon, which resulted in Joey Mercury being fired and Stephanie McMahon being taken to a local hospital. Details are still coming in, but the early word is that Mercury snapped when the creative team told him that he and his partner Johnny Nitro would not be appearing at Wrestlemania 23. Not much is known, but word is that Mercury charged at Stephanie McMahon, knocking her into the side of a desk. He was immediately restrained by the rest of the creative team, and fired on the spot. Vince McMahon is said to be furious at the harm caused at his daughter, who had to be taken to a Chicago hospital for evaluation. Mercury may face criminal charges and possible jail time if WWE decides to follow through. Dave Meltzer will have much more on this situation as he gets it.

fucking hell!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #9449 on: March 26, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »

There was an incident backstage at Raw this afternoon, which resulted in Joey Mercury being fired and Stephanie McMahon being taken to a local hospital. Details are still coming in, but the early word is that Mercury snapped when the creative team told him that he and his partner Johnny Nitro would not be appearing at Wrestlemania 23. Not much is known, but word is that Mercury charged at Stephanie McMahon, knocking her into the side of a desk. He was immediately restrained by the rest of the creative team, and fired on the spot. Vince McMahon is said to be furious at the harm caused at his daughter, who had to be taken to a Chicago hospital for evaluation. Mercury may face criminal charges and possible jail time if WWE decides to follow through. Dave Meltzer will have much more on this situation as he gets it.

fucking hell!

Damn!

Mercury is proper fucked now.

jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9450 on: March 26, 2007, 09:51:43 PM »

Wonder if TNA will pick him up quick  and do VKMNM stuff with other  x-wwe ... hey maybe this is where they got the X-division from

no
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9451 on: March 26, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »

damn, hopefully she's ok.... what do you guys think is gonna happen tonight between HBK and Cena? i have a feeling Cena is gonna betray HBK instead of HBK betraying Cena
Evolution
« Reply #9452 on: March 27, 2007, 06:09:11 AM »

Wow, that's a pretty shocking story! Come to think of it, I thought it strange the website said "Immediate release of Mercury."
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9453 on: March 27, 2007, 07:15:26 AM »

Well everyone knows my feelings on MNM and I for one am glad he is no longer there. I never thought he was that great to begin with. But its a shame he lost his cool, nobody likes to see a guy go out like that.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9454 on: March 27, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

apparently that story is bullshit and its because of the wellness policy

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9455 on: March 27, 2007, 12:04:41 PM »

fucking hell!

apparently that story is bullshit and its because of the wellness policy

Yes, this story IS bullshit. That obviously didn't happen.

Although details are very scarce at the moment, details have surfaced stating Mercury?s release is related to the WWE Wellness policy. We?ll have more details on this story as they become available.

In related news, Mercury failed a drug test last May and was suspended for 30 days.

There have been several reports circulating around the internet saying Mercury assaulted Stephanie McMahon, those rumors are false.

Source - pwmania.com
Original Source - f4wonline.com
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 12:06:15 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9456 on: March 27, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »

if i was mercury tho he should start running his mouth about it so he gets picked up as hot camodity

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9457 on: March 27, 2007, 04:33:23 PM »

That sucks about Mercury. First he gets his face smashed in and then gets released. I just hope he doesn't do a Kurt Angle and slag off WWE all the time. Who came up with the Stephanie McMahon story??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9458 on: March 27, 2007, 04:38:58 PM »

First kicked to the face - then kicked to the curb.

i still say tna should pick up Mercury- oh what a surprise that'll be and give new life to that VKM story - VKMNM !!! hooor-rah. Rhino was trouble w/ wwe so cut and went to tna, hope tna makes this move fast.

imagine if he is a surprise entrant in the lethal lockdown 5 man tag match! now that'll be sweet smoking

or if brother runt and i think james storm - is he the one wiht the beer bottle? - form some sorta clique of druggies (yes drinking grouped in here -sorry) just a bunch of unpredictable dudes and their manager - good old Scott Hall.  beer
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9459 on: March 27, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »

dont mention brother runt! lol

Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: