Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:41:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829188 times)
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9400 on: March 19, 2007, 12:37:49 PM »

LONDRICK V WGTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin awsome that would be!

other then that all i can think of mania needing is The Rock!

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #9401 on: March 19, 2007, 01:28:43 PM »

for some reason I can't get into Mania this year.Don't know what it is about the card but something doesn't seem right.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9402 on: March 19, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »

did anyone else think Randy Orton looked like a kinda face at the end of his match on Raw last week? the way he celebrated would have looked good for a face, even though hes an awesome heel I think a face turn may be somewhere down the line this year. Say what you like but I think they fans would accept it

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #9403 on: March 19, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

did anyone else think Randy Orton looked like a kinda face at the end of his match on Raw last week? the way he celebrated would have looked good for a face, even though hes an awesome heel I think a face turn may be somewhere down the line this year. Say what you like but I think they fans would accept it

yeah. but only if the let it build. can't do it like the tried to do last time.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9404 on: March 19, 2007, 01:53:37 PM »

yeah. but only if the let it build. can't do it like the tried to do last time.

true youve got a point there.

I just read on WWE.com that tonight on Raw Lashley will be taking the masterlock challenge, no doubt he'll be the first to "break" it.

I also reckon that there is gonna be a swerve in the HBK/JBL match as on smackdown JBL said he had something special planned for Raw

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9405 on: March 19, 2007, 02:49:50 PM »

all me wants is The Rock and i will be a happy chappy

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9406 on: March 19, 2007, 03:12:38 PM »

all me wants is The Rock and i will be a happy chappy

I doubt he'll be returning to the ring any time soon.

He may make an appearance at WM, but no more than that.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9407 on: March 19, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »

i know but it doesnt stop a boy dreaming lol

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9408 on: March 19, 2007, 10:37:17 PM »

Anyways, heres the current lineup:

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista(c) vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship
John Cena(c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle of the Billionaires
(Special referee Steve Austin)
Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Participants:

- Edge
- CM Punk
- King Booker
- Matt Hardy
- Jeff Hardy
- Finlay
- Mr. Kennedy
- Randy Orton

United States Championship
Chris Benoit (c) vs M.V.P.

ECW Originals vs. New Breed

RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & Sandman vs. Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Marcus Cor Von and Kevin Thorn

Women's Championship
Melina vs. Ashley

Kane vs. The Great Khali

Add in another Tag Team Elimination Bout with, Londrick, MNM Carlito and Flair, and WGTT, Cryme Tyme, and Cade and Murdock and we have a pretty decent card.  yes

But we can't forget the most important match of the night:
The pre Wrestlemania bonus Over The Top Rope Reject Royal!  hihi

thats not a bad card after all, cant wait to see what the hardy's are gonna do in this ladder match, maybe mess up someone else's face this time  rofl
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9409 on: March 19, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »

That card will be amazing as long as the WGTT doesnt wrestle.

The game is coming down to the wire and if they wrestle, I could really be fucked.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9410 on: March 19, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »

your too fucking serious with the game lol

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9411 on: March 20, 2007, 03:20:42 AM »

Well SI has posted some more stuff on steroid use. Apparently there are links to Edge, Ortan, Mysterio, Gregory Helms, and Eddie Guerrero (though we already knew about Eddie, RIP). There are more names to be announced. I am not in the least surprized that these guys are linked to using steriods. Heres a link to the article/Q&A that they had about these guys: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/03/19/wrestlers/index.html

All of them said no comment. Which is what one would expect them to say. I have a feeling were gonna get alot more names announced as the investigation continues.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9412 on: March 20, 2007, 08:00:59 AM »

Well SI has posted some more stuff on steroid use. Apparently there are links to Edge, Ortan, Mysterio, Gregory Helms, and Eddie Guerrero (though we already knew about Eddie, RIP). There are more names to be announced. I am not in the least surprized that these guys are linked to using steriods. Heres a link to the article/Q&A that they had about these guys: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/03/19/wrestlers/index.html

All of them said no comment. Which is what one would expect them to say. I have a feeling were gonna get alot more names announced as the investigation continues.? smoking

WWE have posted a rebuttal to this on wwe.com stating that the information contained in the SI article predates the wellness programme.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9413 on: March 20, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »

All of them said no comment. Which is what one would expect them to say. I have a feeling were gonna get alot more names announced as the investigation continues.  smoking

Does anyone else think that Edge is rapidly ageing? Look at that main picture of him in the headlines slot on wwe.com. Couple more years, and he'll be looking like Raven. And he also seems to have started getting addicted to the tattoos aswell.  Cry

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9414 on: March 20, 2007, 10:22:56 PM »

From all the steroids/ drug reports it seems a sure thing that Randy Orton blew it again. His push most likely gone. They seemed to push him instead of Carlito or Haas or Shelton in the past few weeks/months. Dummies.  no

and how long will it be before Masters shrinks up again. Cuz he bulked up pretty fast after his last suspension.  confused

hopefully Lashley and Batista - our other hulked up superstars are clean.  smoking
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9415 on: March 21, 2007, 06:19:27 AM »

hopefully Lashley and Batista - our other hulked up superstars are clean.? smoking
If they are, then i want what they are on hihi, no way are those guys clean.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9416 on: March 21, 2007, 12:50:12 PM »

I don't think they needed to have Lashley break the Masterlock. They built it up for all that time and had a guy who is already a champion break it.  Undecided

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9417 on: March 21, 2007, 02:04:18 PM »

I don't think they needed to have Lashley break the Masterlock. They built it up for all that time and had a guy who is already a champion break it.  Undecided

Yeah, but McMahon wants Lashley to look as strong as the 2 other champs...so I guess this was just a way to do just that.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9418 on: March 21, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »

Personally i fail to see the big deal.  The Masterlock has been broken before they just come up with crappy excuses for why it wasn't really broken and nobody credible has ever been taken down by it unless they have been battered by some other heel first, it's a waste of time just like Diva Segments, Masters is a joke and a waste of space!  He's never had a good match or been in a good feud, hell even his time with HBK was medicore at best, the high point and most watchable point of his career were the D-X skits mocking him, go figure.... Roll Eyes

In other wrestling related stuff i think Wrestling Society X being canned is awful news.  I have loved every episode, yes there have been some stupid over the things, fireballs, electricutions etc. and at first i hated that but it jsut adds to its charm.  As somebody recently said in a magazine letter it's like the X-Division on Acid, and considering how little air time they get they have done a fantastic job of defining characters.  That 70s Team are hilarious and succeed in the Gay Humour where The Hearthrobs failed, Lizzy Valentine is a great valet and the high flyers are truly awesome it has been the most enjoyable wrestling i have seen in a long time and i hope and pray somebody else picks it up.  Teddy Hart really needs signing up by one of the big feds to!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9419 on: March 21, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »

I think its time they get away from that masterlock shit.

I fast forward it everytime cause it is sooooooooooooooooo boring.

either make Masters a wrestler or release his ass.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: