Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:32:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829121 times)
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9380 on: March 13, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

It was nice seeing the rock on raw, but i didn't like the fact that it was just another promo for the damn hair match. They are waaaaaay over-hyping it. Its gonna be a shitty match between two guys that aren't all that great, and than maybe a little laughter when a head gets shaved. There wasn't a segment on raw where at least it wasn't mentioned. It sucks, raw felt like a 2 hour comercial for one match. I was very dissappointed with the majority of raw last night and ya stone cold was funny but that segment took way too long and should not have been the "main event" of the evening.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9381 on: March 13, 2007, 10:42:36 PM »

It was nice seeing the rock on raw, but i didn't like the fact that it was just another promo for the damn hair match. They are waaaaaay over-hyping it. Its gonna be a shitty match between two guys that aren't all that great, and than maybe a little laughter when a head gets shaved. There wasn't a segment on raw where at least it wasn't mentioned. It sucks, raw felt like a 2 hour comercial for one match. I was very dissappointed with the majority of raw last night and ya stone cold was funny but that segment took way too long and should not have been the "main event" of the evening.? smoking

I agree... The two wresltes are mid carders at best in my book....

Is anyone else bored with this Shawn Michaels/Cena crap???
They are co-tag champs this close to WM?!!??
The main angle is "can these guys co-exist?".... My answer is NO
They should be beating  the hell out of each other every minitue... Trying to hurt each other so they can have the upper hand for their match...
But yet, we're watching them run through the tag team divison 2 weeks b4 WM  Roll Eyes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9382 on: March 14, 2007, 10:51:56 AM »

I agree... The two wresltes are mid carders at best in my book....

Is anyone else bored with this Shawn Michaels/Cena crap???
They are co-tag champs this close to WM?!!??
The main angle is "can these guys co-exist?".... My answer is NO
They should be beating? the hell out of each other every minitue... Trying to hurt each other so they can have the upper hand for their match...
But yet, we're watching them run through the tag team divison 2 weeks b4 WM? Roll Eyes

i agree about why the hell are there still tag champs, but you can't have them beat each other up on television, thats what you save for the PPV's.

The ending of this weeks Raw was quite poor in my opinion and should have ended with the Tag Team Gauntlet match

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9383 on: March 14, 2007, 11:38:36 AM »

Hope you fell better soon Stoned.
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9384 on: March 14, 2007, 11:39:46 AM »

Raw was pretty piss poor .the only good parts of the show to me this week was The Rock and Austin parts.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9385 on: March 14, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »

Edge suffered a Broken Jaw against RVD on Raw a few weeks back, this explains why he hasn't wrestled since. The plan is for him not to wrestle until the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania 23

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9386 on: March 14, 2007, 05:44:47 PM »

will mcmahon make his mind up about MnM am gettin sick there tegether not together together not together :@

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9387 on: March 14, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »

I wonder how serious these neck / back injuries are and who are these miracle doctors to fix em. JBL back in the ring??? Benoit still doing crazzy head butt leap that in an instant can paralyze him. the late curt henning eventually back in the ring after i think a back problem and and ...

brutus the barber beefcake stepped in the ring after face blast (check out wwe.com where are they now for details)
and joey mercury most recently getting face smashed after nose mishap a few months ago. who are these doctors?? Oh and before i forget Mark Henry 's knee is getting repaired in no time and HHH coming by summerslam or sooner. all i say is thank you docs  peace

RIP - ernie ladd - head to youtube and check out some classic matches with the late andre.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9388 on: March 15, 2007, 08:18:44 AM »

STAMFORD, Conn.--In the spirit that has made WrestleMania the premier brand in the pay-per-view industry, every future World Wrestling Entertainment pay-per-views will feature talent and storylines from all three WWE programs: -- "Monday Night RAW?," "Friday Night SmackDown?," and "ECW?: Extreme Championship Wrestling(TM)."

Starting with Backlash? on April 29, WWE fans will see all their favorite Superstars on every pay-per-view. This is a change from 2005 and 2006, when only four of WWE's 16 pay-per-views featured talent from more than one WWE brand.

"We have seen over the past two years that WWE pay-per-views have significantly better buy rates when more than one WWE brand is involved," said Kurt Schneider, Executive Vice President, Marketing. "WrestleMania, with an average of one million buys per event over the past three years, is the perfect example. This new direction will give our fans more of what they want in every one of our pay-per-views."

Schneider said that the tri-branded WWE pay-per-views will benefit from promotion on all three WWE prime time programs - "Monday Night RAW," (USA, 9/8C), "Friday Night SmackDown," (CW, 8/7C)and "ECW: Extreme Championship Wrestling" (Tuesdays, SCI FI, 10/9C). WWE has had the No. 1 prime time shows on USA, SCI FI, and The CW each week in January and February among households and total viewers, compared to programs with two or more telecasts. Throughout January and February, WWE programs reached 15.7 million viewers in 10.8 million households during the average week.

Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE), can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.

That's a hatrick for Doull
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9389 on: March 15, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »

Another WWE Hall of Famer, the legendary 'Golden Boy' Arnold Skaaland has passed away aged 82.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9390 on: March 15, 2007, 12:12:20 PM »

another wrestlers gone aswell but i cant remember his name its getting way to fucking serios the amount going

if we have a sweap stake my moneys on Hogan

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9391 on: March 15, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »

^Hogan won't be jobbing any time soon, even if it is to Death.

Interesting news about the PPVs. Could the brand extension be working it's way towards ending?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #9392 on: March 15, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »

Interesting news about the PPVs. Could the brand extension be working it's way towards ending?

God I hope so.

I know they did so more talent could get a chance to shine .but that hasn't really turned out that way.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9393 on: March 15, 2007, 04:50:31 PM »

God I hope so.

I know they did so more talent could get a chance to shine .but that hasn't really turned out that way.

Its not as bad as the days when nobody was seen on other shows... At least there is some carry over..

And yes more guys have had the chance to shine... but to many who didnt seserve it!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9394 on: March 15, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »

Hogan won't be jobbing any time soon, even if it is to Death.

hihi haha nice one!

nope that wouldn't make much sense because it would really fuck up the touring, it's best of having the 2 touring brands because that equals to more $$$ and you know what Vince wants!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9395 on: March 18, 2007, 06:19:06 PM »

After my "Mini-Crisis" the other week i'm back, whe i posted that message i was at an all time low, talking to some of you guys on msn and stuff and being with my family has helped me feel better, i'm still not to good but i'm coping and i lurk about online when i'm bored and depressed anyway, my posts may be infrequent but i'll be sticking around, i'm lazy though and slash666 can handle the WWE Game Scores Tongue Cheers for all the messages of support anyway, we need to get this thread back to old times, this is our golden perioid, it's 'Mania time kids! Rock N' Roll!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9396 on: March 18, 2007, 07:21:30 PM »

After my "Mini-Crisis" the other week i'm back, whe i posted that message i was at an all time low, talking to some of you guys on msn and stuff and being with my family has helped me feel better, i'm still not to good but i'm coping and i lurk about online when i'm bored and depressed anyway, my posts may be infrequent but i'll be sticking around, i'm lazy though and slash666 can handle the WWE Game Scores Tongue Cheers for all the messages of support anyway, we need to get this thread back to old times, this is our golden perioid, it's 'Mania time kids! Rock N' Roll!

I totally agree. And welcome back man. Stoned has returned from his sabbatical!!  peace rofl

beer

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9397 on: March 18, 2007, 07:38:43 PM »

yay it's like when HBK returned in 2002, woo!
Glad to see you back man!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9398 on: March 18, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »

steve austin back on raw last week --- JBL on raw against (?maybe) HBK mon night.... and stoned back here  ok
business is about to pick up   Shocked

so is it too soon for picks? forget about the hair match and everything else - i cant wait for the ladder money in the bank match. those are always fun (too bad superstar shelton aint in it though) i say kennedy takes it
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9399 on: March 19, 2007, 08:50:39 AM »

Yeah, it'll soon be prediction time. ok Although, my moneys on Edge for that one. yes

Anyways, heres the current lineup:

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista(c) vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship
John Cena(c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle of the Billionaires
(Special referee Steve Austin)
Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Participants:

- Edge
- CM Punk
- King Booker
- Matt Hardy
- Jeff Hardy
- Finlay
- Mr. Kennedy
- Randy Orton

United States Championship
Chris Benoit (c) vs M.V.P.

ECW Originals vs. New Breed

RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & Sandman vs. Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Marcus Cor Von and Kevin Thorn

Women's Championship
Melina vs. Ashley

Kane vs. The Great Khali

Add in another Tag Team Elimination Bout with, Londrick, MNM Carlito and Flair, and WGTT, Cryme Tyme, and Cade and Murdock and we have a pretty decent card.  yes

But we can't forget the most important match of the night:
The pre Wrestlemania bonus Over The Top Rope Reject Royal!  hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: