Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:11:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829282 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9340 on: March 07, 2007, 06:20:55 PM »

WWE hasn't done much with Chris Benoit as of late because there are plans to move him over to the RAW brand after WrestleMania.

Yeah, i heard. It's about fucking time. Undecided

I say after Big Show and RVD, Benoit could possibly be the next candidate for TNA. Angle really wants him there, but apparently Benoit wouldn't do that, because he's too loyal to WWE and has said that after he retires from in ring action, he will stick with the WWE and become a road agent, or a trainer or something of the sort.

Bit like Bret Hart and his 20 year contract.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9341 on: March 07, 2007, 06:50:46 PM »

kurt angle shouldnt do anything because of the steroids he should just get on with his carreare and not give a shit about things

Eventually its going to come to a point where their going to call in to question whether he used steriods during his time in or around the olympics. And his gold medal may be tainted because of that, though i don't believe they'll find suffiecient evidence to connect him to steriods at the time of his gold medal, but an accusation these days can hurt your reputation. I'm not sure what I would do if I were in his position. But i think if I were him I might admit to using steriods during the time sited in the accusation, maybe a little longer and state the pressures of keeping up his pace for the brutal wwe schedule he was on. And insist it was not till professional wrestling that I have used such performance enhancing drugs. Apologize profusley, and insist that it has been some significant time since taking these drugs. I think he's screwed no matter what he does, and his gold medal will soon be questioned whether he won it with the use of drugs or not. Its gonna suck to be him as the year goes on, because soon thats all people will want to talk to him about.?Though the media may think he's not a high enough profile athlete to latch the story on too. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9342 on: March 07, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »

the smart thing to do would also be the worst thing he could do and simply lie his way out and say its all down to vince

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9343 on: March 08, 2007, 02:23:29 AM »

kurt angle shouldnt do anything because of the steroids he should just get on with his carreare and not give a shit about things

Eventually its going to come to a point where their going to call in to question whether he used steriods during his time in or around the olympics. And his gold medal may be tainted because of that, though i don't believe they'll find suffiecient evidence to connect him to steriods at the time of his gold medal, but an accusation these days can hurt your reputation. I'm not sure what I would do if I were in his position. But i think if I were him I might admit to using steriods during the time sited in the accusation, maybe a little longer and state the pressures of keeping up his pace for the brutal wwe schedule he was on. And insist it was not till professional wrestling that I have used such performance enhancing drugs. Apologize profusley, and insist that it has been some significant time since taking these drugs. I think he's screwed no matter what he does, and his gold medal will soon be questioned whether he won it with the use of drugs or not. Its gonna suck to be him as the year goes on, because soon thats all people will want to talk to him about.?Though the media may think he's not a high enough profile athlete to latch the story on too. smoking

NO, they cant do that cause the Olympics have the strictest steroid tests known to man and had he used he would've been caught.

MLB and NFL cant catch HGH because its a blood test whereas they only use Urine tests.

The olympics give blood and urine test so Angle was clean in the olympics.

He used steroids to get his strength back as quick as possible after the neck surgeries and injuries. Steroids help u recover so thats probably why a lot of those guys use them as well.

FUCK FUCK If Benoit is coming to Raw after WM23, then logistically that means he will lose the US belt at WM further fuckin up my chance at victory.

I may actually drop him before WM so he doesnt stick me with a -2.

My luck Ill do that and the bastard will win.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9344 on: March 08, 2007, 03:57:14 AM »

Eventually its going to come to a point where their going to call in to question whether he used steriods during his time in or around the olympics. And his gold medal may be tainted because of that, though i don't believe they'll find suffiecient evidence to connect him to steriods at the time of his gold medal, but an accusation these days can hurt your reputation. I'm not sure what I would do if I were in his position. But i think if I were him I might admit to using steriods during the time sited in the accusation, maybe a little longer and state the pressures of keeping up his pace for the brutal wwe schedule he was on. And insist it was not till professional wrestling that I have used such performance enhancing drugs. Apologize profusley, and insist that it has been some significant time since taking these drugs. I think he's screwed no matter what he does, and his gold medal will soon be questioned whether he won it with the use of drugs or not. Its gonna suck to be him as the year goes on, because soon thats all people will want to talk to him about. Though the media may think he's not a high enough profile athlete to latch the story on too. smoking

NO, they cant do that cause the Olympics have the strictest steroid tests known to man and had he used he would've been caught.

MLB and NFL cant catch HGH because its a blood test whereas they only use Urine tests.

He used steroids to get his strength back as quick as possible after the neck surgeries and injuries. Steroids help u recover so thats probably why a lot of those guys use them as well.

FUCK FUCK If Benoit is coming to Raw after WM23, then logistically that means he will lose the US belt at WM further fuckin up my chance at victory.

Theres always ways to slip a drug test, but i agree i dont believe he used them during his olympics, but if the media see's him as a possible high profile athlete they may ask that question.

I see the point of using steroids to help with injuries however why were'nt these perscriptions than filled by their doctor as oposse to going through an online retailer that uses a doctor for a signature and never checks on pateints. Its obvious its a scheme to give people steroids and other drugs without true consoltation with their physcian. Their obvisously taking these drugs illeagally, and without real prescriptions. That is why these places are under investigation and that is why so many high profile athletes have been accused through these anti-aging centers. So though he may have used them to recover from injuries, it obviously wasn't at the advice of his personal physcian or even the dr that helped through recovery and operation otherwise he wouldn't have turned to an online retailer that makes no contact with patients and uses dr's from around the u.s. only for signitures.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9345 on: March 08, 2007, 09:23:33 AM »

if the media attack kurt expect a war...hereing what kurt is like he will sue them to the bone...and probably set out a challenge to the men he beat in the olympics

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9346 on: March 08, 2007, 11:52:08 AM »

Eventually its going to come to a point where their going to call in to question whether he used steriods during his time in or around the olympics. And his gold medal may be tainted because of that, though i don't believe they'll find suffiecient evidence to connect him to steriods at the time of his gold medal, but an accusation these days can hurt your reputation. I'm not sure what I would do if I were in his position. But i think if I were him I might admit to using steriods during the time sited in the accusation, maybe a little longer and state the pressures of keeping up his pace for the brutal wwe schedule he was on. And insist it was not till professional wrestling that I have used such performance enhancing drugs. Apologize profusley, and insist that it has been some significant time since taking these drugs. I think he's screwed no matter what he does, and his gold medal will soon be questioned whether he won it with the use of drugs or not. Its gonna suck to be him as the year goes on, because soon thats all people will want to talk to him about. Though the media may think he's not a high enough profile athlete to latch the story on too. smoking

hihi Why are u playin that WWE Fantasy game?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9347 on: March 09, 2007, 06:05:12 AM »

Yesterday was the first day that John Bradshaw Layfield began his new treatment to repair damage to his back. The non-surgical treatment has a success rate of 86% according to a WWE.com story. Layfield broke a vertebrae in his back and suffered a herniated disc in 2005 that resulted in his decision to retire and move to the broadcast booth.

According to reports, the treatments will take approximately six weeks

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9348 on: March 09, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »

I feel like posting this here since this is like my home on this board.

4 weeks ago i started with terrible headaches, they never went and i have been unable to train or use the gym and felt progressively worse.  On saturday a physio told me i should be very worried, since then i have been very depressed beyond belief beyond i knew you could feel.  Several doctors have said she was talking crap but what she said set a trigger off in my head and no amount of saying i'm ok there's nothing to worry about seems to fix it, i have awful headaches and severe depression and keep breaking down in tears, i hope and pray this is going to get fixed and i can be me again, it's hell i just want to escape it but cannot seem to, heck i've been tempted to smoke pot again but i believe that could make things worse, thing is i generally don't feel like posting or doing wwe game scores and won't be here for the 'Mania buildup i hope to be back here in the future, me, again, but until then, wrestling dudes, live long and prosper!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #9349 on: March 09, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »

Dude, that's bad to hear. I wish you all the best, and I genuinely (as opposed to in some Jungle thread for some person I've never truly heard of) mean it when I say that my thoughts are with you, as corny as that sounds (come on, you can't expect me to ever be 100% serious?).

Anybody that actually tells you that something is worth worrying about is, usually, not worth listening to. What problem does worry solve? It sounds like a faulty answer by a guy, or gal, that doesn't know the true extent of what they're talking about. So come on... I'm sure this will pass soon, and you know what, even if it doesn't... Then I'm sure that it will eventually. It sounds, from what little you have said, psychosamatic to an extent, and remember that none of that is your fault... the blame lies entirely with your physio... But I don't want to get into that.

For the record, I have had a few drinks. But, that does not change my sentiments, and I even gave this a couple of extra proof reads to make sure that it made sense.

This has also made to realize that I don't have you on MSN,

so if you're ever in the mood I use -.

Take care man.

Edit: (In as far as the MSN thing, that is of course unless you are one of the various HTGTHellers that has added me without revealing themself... I've never been the one to make the first move...)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:59:24 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9350 on: March 09, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »

4 weeks ago i started with terrible headaches, they never went and i have been unable to train or use the gym and felt progressively worse.  On saturday a physio told me i should be very worried, since then i have been very depressed beyond belief beyond i knew you could feel.  Several doctors have said she was talking crap but what she said set a trigger off in my head and no amount of saying i'm ok there's nothing to worry about seems to fix it, i have awful headaches and severe depression and keep breaking down in tears, i hope and pray this is going to get fixed and i can be me again, it's hell i just want to escape it but cannot seem to, heck i've been tempted to smoke pot again but i believe that could make things worse, thing is i generally don't feel like posting or doing wwe game scores and won't be here for the 'Mania buildup i hope to be back here in the future, me, again, but until then, wrestling dudes, live long and prosper!

Damn, i sorry to hear that man.  Undecided
Theres nothing much I can say, apart from get well soon, and hope to see you back on the thread as soon as possible and resume posting again, and whatever personal problems you are having, I hope that they deterierate soon.

See you man,

beer

AFL~

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #9351 on: March 09, 2007, 02:44:06 PM »

i hope everything turns out good stoned Undecided I'm sure it will

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #9352 on: March 09, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »

Dont know if this helps any, but back in 2004 I was having these strange headaches, and they lasted for weeks on end. I thought I probably had a brain tumor(or an impending aneurysm), and the few docs I went to didn't know what was wrong. I finally had a CT scan, and they didn't notice anything, although the dipshit who did it said there could still be something in there that the type of Ct scan they performed on me wouldnt spot. Like you, I was really depressed, and I actually quit smoking dope during this time frame(never started again either).

Miraculously, it went away out of the blue, and never returned. I have since read about headaches, and all types of things can cause various types of headaches, even the kind that dont go away. It can range from stress, to even a bad tooth.

Just because you're having this pain, try not to assume the worst case scenario.

I dont hardly post here or even log in anymore(someone told me about your post on this subject), but I would like to say you have always been one of the best posters on this site. Never seen you around the GNR sections much, but you were always full of class, and never resorted to any of the childish bullshit/drama/insults that alot of people at these forums do. Even though you are younger than me, you are very knowledgable on "old school" wrestling, and I enjoyed the discussions we had on that subject.

Regardless of how long you decide to stay away from this site, you will be missed, and if you decide to never come back here, you will never be forgotten.

I'll pray everything works out for you. peace

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9353 on: March 09, 2007, 05:14:18 PM »

4 weeks ago i started with terrible headaches, they never went and i have been unable to train or use the gym and felt progressively worse.? On saturday a physio told me i should be very worried, since then i have been very depressed beyond belief beyond i knew you could feel.? Several doctors have said she was talking crap but what she said set a trigger off in my head and no amount of saying i'm ok there's nothing to worry about seems to fix it, i have awful headaches and severe depression and keep breaking down in tears, i hope and pray this is going to get fixed and i can be me again, it's hell i just want to escape it but cannot seem to, heck i've been tempted to smoke pot again but i believe that could make things worse, thing is i generally don't feel like posting or doing wwe game scores and won't be here for the 'Mania buildup i hope to be back here in the future, me, again, but until then, wrestling dudes, live long and prosper!

Sad thats bad to hear mate, just take it easy & don't do something you'll regret! You're like a HTGTH father to me & don't worry i'll sort out the WWE games for you.

Take care mate!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9354 on: March 09, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »

Stoned:

Bounce back man, I am thinking and praying for u, I hope everything turns out fine and get back on here as soon as u feel better.

This place or this game isnt the same without you participating.

I can't imagine how scared u must be having someone tell u that, but I'd get a second opinion cause it could be something that isnt very serious at all and u just went to a bad DR.

Anyhow, do whatever it takes to bounce back, Fight off being depressed, Dont worry till there is absolutely something to worry about and we all here love u and are thinking of u.

Come back soon.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #9355 on: March 09, 2007, 07:20:19 PM »

Hey man,

Really upset to hear this but as Jim said, it doesn't sound like the Physio is worth listening to. I'd tend to listen to the medical professionals about it. As Loften said, as easy as it came it could go. Just take care, relax and look after yourself. Our little community here is missing a cornerstone! If you ever feel like talking about anything just drop me an e-mail or something. Look forward to seeing you back here again  Wink
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9356 on: March 10, 2007, 06:44:34 AM »

Hey Stoned, sad to here about your problems, hope you are well soon and back on your feet asap. As evryon has said my thoughts are with you bruv and I hope your back soon man. Take care

Andy

That's a hatrick for Doull
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9357 on: March 10, 2007, 10:10:02 AM »

4 weeks ago i started with terrible headaches, they never went and i have been unable to train or use the gym and felt progressively worse.? On saturday a physio told me i should be very worried, since then i have been very depressed beyond belief beyond i knew you could feel.? Several doctors have said she was talking crap but what she said set a trigger off in my head and no amount of saying i'm ok there's nothing to worry about seems to fix it, i have awful headaches and severe depression and keep breaking down in tears, i hope and pray this is going to get fixed and i can be me again, it's hell i just want to escape it but cannot seem to, heck i've been tempted to smoke pot again but i believe that could make things worse, thing is i generally don't feel like posting or doing wwe game scores and won't be here for the 'Mania buildup i hope to be back here in the future, me, again, but until then, wrestling dudes, live long and prosper!

Not a lot I can really add to what others have said. Don't worry and hope you get well soon.  Smiley

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9358 on: March 12, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »

Vince McMahon currently has himself lined up to wrestle in the SummerSlam main event. We'll have a big update on this later this week here on the site.

That's a hatrick for Doull
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9359 on: March 12, 2007, 05:58:28 PM »

Vince McMahon currently has himself lined up to wrestle in the SummerSlam main event. We'll have a big update on this later this week here on the site.

WTF, where has that curveball come from? Don't mind though, Vinny matches are usually quite entertaining.

Others bits and bobs.... Londrick are now the 4th longest reigning tag team champions in W/WWF/E history, would you believe!!!

RIP WWE Hall of Famer 'Big Cat' Ernie Ladd

Jim Carrey has turned down the chance to induct Jerry Lawler in the Hall of Fame, apparently they are now expecting William Shatner to do it!?!?!

Anyone seen Destination X?, was it any good?, sounds like their best effort for a while.

I may stay up and watch Raw tonight as im off work tomorrow, if I do itll be the first wrestling ive seen since Survivor Series, it's the contract signing.

WWE is negotiating with Y2J about a possible september return

Next years Royal Rumble is expecting to hail from MSG and WrestleMania 24 will almost certainly emminate from Orlando, Florida and you know what? I might just go!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: