Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:14:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829548 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9280 on: February 27, 2007, 02:20:11 AM »

for Donald vs Vince since they are getting a special ref. for the match do you guys think its gonna be austin? since they are trying to figure out how they will get him involved to this years WM. 

God I hope so!!!

I rarley watch wrestling anymore (pretty much since austin and the rock have disappeared)... I was hoping Trumps guy was Austin...  hihi

i was hoping the same thing but he wouldn't fight hogan because he doesn't like him and not just that but because of his knee injuries so i sort of knew it wasn't gonna be austin as much as i wanted trump to choose him
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9281 on: February 27, 2007, 10:09:40 AM »

To the question you have asked, there is a definate answer, that has been known for a while, as WWE as always advertises these things in advance and i read Trump even mentioned it in a radio interview, just in case you want surprising next week though i'll write it small.

Yep It's Austin!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9282 on: February 27, 2007, 10:21:45 AM »

To the question you have asked, there is a definate answer, that has been known for a while, as WWE as always advertises these things in advance and i read Trump even mentioned it in a radio interview, just in case you want surprising next week though i'll write it small.

Yep It's Austin!

Thanks dude  ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9283 on: February 27, 2007, 01:44:10 PM »

I finally watched Against All Odds and I was very pleased with the Christian vs Angle match. Very well done, glad to see Christian retaining the title.

I haven't enjoyed TNA here lately, I think their shows on Impact are starting to suck, Im sick of the Christy Hemme thing, PLEASE NO MORE.

Im sort of sick of Sting and Abyss and America's Most Wanted need to go away.

at Against All Odds I was pleasantly shocked with how great Team 3D and LAX' match was.

TEam 3D finally looked like a great tag team again instead of going through their WWE spots and motions.

Really entertaining stuff in that match.

Im sick of the sexual angles starting to happen and Im sick of the whole Robert Roode/Eric Young stuff as well.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9284 on: February 27, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Test (Andrew Martin). We wish Test all the best in all future endeavors.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9285 on: February 27, 2007, 05:26:50 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Test (Andrew Martin). We wish Test all the best in all future endeavors.

I don't wish him the best..... hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9286 on: February 28, 2007, 07:02:18 PM »

Triple H's Return date is targeted for summerslam.  ok smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9287 on: March 01, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »

Source: Mike Johnson of PWInsider

Sources from within MTV are confirming the network has cancelled Wrestling Society X "effective immediately". It is unclear at this time whether MTV will ever air the remaining six taped WSX episodes.

After a strong start for the show, the ratings took a sharp dive. MTV took a chance with Wrestling Society X and it was understood from the beginning that the show would have to perform strongly to stay on the air.

Last week's show did not air during its regularly scheduled timeslot for unknown reasons. WSX wsa also in the doghouse over the episode which never aired due to inappropriate content - a fireball that was deemed too easy to duplicate by viewers. The show had a lot working against it and was apparently more trouble to MTV than it was worth.

I personally didn't like it anyway so it isn't heartbreaking for me

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9288 on: March 01, 2007, 11:27:35 AM »

Source: Mike Johnson of PWInsider

Sources from within MTV are confirming the network has cancelled Wrestling Society X "effective immediately". It is unclear at this time whether MTV will ever air the remaining six taped WSX episodes.

After a strong start for the show, the ratings took a sharp dive. MTV took a chance with Wrestling Society X and it was understood from the beginning that the show would have to perform strongly to stay on the air.

Last week's show did not air during its regularly scheduled timeslot for unknown reasons. WSX wsa also in the doghouse over the episode which never aired due to inappropriate content - a fireball that was deemed too easy to duplicate by viewers. The show had a lot working against it and was apparently more trouble to MTV than it was worth.

I personally didn't like it anyway so it isn't heartbreaking for me
Gutted, i liked it, 'twas my fave show going was fun in a weird wacky way but that's because wrestling on the whole sucks these days, yep, after all these years here i said it, it sucks!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9289 on: March 01, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »

Well I guess all the rumours regarding the special referee for the Umaga/Lashley match are true....And the outcome of the match is very avias as to who will win, Trump wont go bald,Vince will take one for the company and the special referee will scru vince over like always, Who didnt see this one coming, I wish Umaga wasnt going to loose

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9290 on: March 01, 2007, 02:34:36 PM »

Triple H's Return date is targeted for summerslam.? ok smoking

You mean the biggest reason I stopped watching wrestling.... I'm sorry but i was sick and tired of HHH cheating every single week w/ crustbag Rick Flair... He never lost the belt.. So I just got fed up and boycotted for a few months... When I did turn it back on i was so disinterested....

If i'm not mistaken didnt he even succesfully defend the championship at a wrestle mania, when he was a heel?? LAME
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9291 on: March 01, 2007, 03:18:24 PM »

You mean the biggest reason I stopped watching wrestling.... I'm sorry but i was sick and tired of HHH cheating every single week w/ crustbag Rick Flair... He never lost the belt.. So I just got fed up and boycotted for a few months... When I did turn it back on i was so disinterested....

If i'm not mistaken didnt he even succesfully defend the championship at a wrestle mania, when he was a heel?? LAME
The same Triple H who hasn't held the belt since 4th April 2005 and now we are in 2007, as for being a heel successfully defending the belt at Wrestlemania, the whole babyface ALWAYS triumphing lark get's old it's good to change things up, yes he can be an asshole and let's his ego get in the way of booking but he is nowhere near as bad as people make out.  He may have his position because of his marriage but he has the talent to warrant deserving that spot anyway unlike a certain Double J in another company....
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9292 on: March 01, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »

The same Triple H who hasn't held the belt since 4th April 2005 and now we are in 2007, as for being a heel successfully defending the belt at Wrestlemania, the whole babyface ALWAYS triumphing lark get's old it's good to change things up, yes he can be an asshole and let's his ego get in the way of booking but he is nowhere near as bad as people make out.? He may have his position because of his marriage but he has the talent to warrant deserving that spot anyway unlike a certain Double J in another company....

Has it been that long since he's had the belt?? Like I said I would have never known... Dont get me wrong Thiple H is a helluva talent... And the last DX stint did have me tuned in for about 15-20 min one in a while... But like I said that period of him winning the same way, talk about lame... I dont mind if a heel wins at WM, but did it hafta be the guy who held it for 58694 weeks??
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9293 on: March 01, 2007, 05:45:25 PM »

The same Triple H who hasn't held the belt since 4th April 2005 and now we are in 2007, as for being a heel successfully defending the belt at Wrestlemania, the whole babyface ALWAYS triumphing lark get's old it's good to change things up, yes he can be an asshole and let's his ego get in the way of booking but he is nowhere near as bad as people make out.? He may have his position because of his marriage but he has the talent to warrant deserving that spot anyway unlike a certain Double J in another company....

Has it been that long since he's had the belt?? Like I said I would have never known... Dont get me wrong Thiple H is a helluva talent... And the last DX stint did have me tuned in for about 15-20 min one in a while... But like I said that period of him winning the same way, talk about lame... I dont mind if a heel wins at WM, but did it hafta be the guy who held it for 58694 weeks??
Depends which occasion you are referring to.

Wrestlemania 2000 was fantastic i loved WWE then and to swerve the fans was sweet a heel had never exited 'Mania on top, Foley was back one night only and The Rock was the #1 face it looked unlikely Triple H would retain and i thought it was a great move and hell he dropped it a month later.

The second time was not good though, he beat Booker T someone who he should really of put over, but they were not the "Main Event" and that title was definately the #2 World Title at that point, a switch would of been the good thing to do but not essential.....

....he's made mistakes and stopped top talent from being elevated, true, but he's helped a fair few and had some fantastic matches and through from 1999-2001 he was AWESOME!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9294 on: March 02, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »

Wrestlemania 2000 was the first event i ever watched live and it still remaind my all time favourit event

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9295 on: March 02, 2007, 02:09:54 PM »

Triple H's Return date is targeted for summerslam.  ok smoking

The same Triple H who hasn't held the belt since 4th April 2005 and now we are in 2007, as for being a heel successfully defending the belt at Wrestlemania, the whole babyface ALWAYS triumphing lark get's old it's good to change things up, yes he can be an asshole and let's his ego get in the way of booking but he is nowhere near as bad as people make out.  He may have his position because of his marriage but he has the talent to warrant deserving that spot anyway unlike a certain Double J in another company....

hmm im guessing your not an HHH fan?   Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9296 on: March 02, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »

Triple H is washed up now. He does the same moves all the time. The only reason he doesn't get jeered for it is because he's a veteran, and he's done alot for the company by helping get new guys over etc.

You know:

1. Facebuster
2. Harley Race Knee
3. Clothesline
4. Spinebuster
5. Pedigree

This is all he does. When was the last time you even saw him do a suplex? Shawn Michaels has an excuse because he has a bad back and he also does his fair share of high spots. As much as I'd like to....can't say the same about HHH. Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #9297 on: March 02, 2007, 03:13:04 PM »

hmm im guessing your not an HHH fan?? ?Tongue

Hehe, he was great in DX... After that with his lamo antics, he's left a bad taste in my mouth forever

Triple H is washed up now. He does the same moves all the time. The only reason he doesn't get jeered for it is because he's a veteran, and he's done alot for the company by helping get new guys over etc.

You know:

1. Facebuster
2. Harley Race Knee
3. Clothesline
4. Spinebuster
5. Pedigree

Dont forget the Sledge hammer  rofl
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9298 on: March 02, 2007, 03:19:19 PM »

U know what sound u hear when Bob Backlund starts talking?

Remote controls clicking to other channels all across the world.

Please TNA get this guy off TV. It was funny when Nash referenced him, but we dont need him on TV.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9299 on: March 02, 2007, 03:35:36 PM »

I didn't relize posting info on HHH's return would spark debate on? his ability. But I might as well throw my 2 cents in as well. I don't like him all that much. But? I think it was because he stayed heel waaaaaaay too long. Thats what was getting old for me, the fact that he was the main bad guy for too long. I enjoyed his recent face turn in DX, parts of it anyway. I hope when he makes his comeback he stays face, whether that be some part of DX or not I don't care I just dont want him back as a heel. I never wanna see him heel again, it got waaaaay to old for me.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: