Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:23:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 830195 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9220 on: February 16, 2007, 03:44:16 PM »

woosh, i'd like to see TNA try and do something like that!  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9221 on: February 16, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »

i find this quite funny considering how TNA feel there better than WWE:

Last night's airing of TNA Impact took a huge hit in the ratings as the show drew a 0.59 rating going head-to-head with a special Thursday night airing of WWE RAW. Last week's show drew a 1.1 rating, and thus there was a 47% decrease in viewership this week. This was the least watched edition of Impact in the show's history since the move to Spike TV. Additionally, the two hour replay of 'This is TNA!' that preceded last night's Impact drew an even lower rating, a 0.48 cable rating.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9222 on: February 16, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »

wwe are no where neer as good as TNA the only thing wwe has worth of value is Londrick, CM Punk and Little Boogie man

TNA arnt doin bad for been around about 7years if that considering wwe has been around 30years

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Evolution
« Reply #9223 on: February 16, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »

For TNA to be where they are after a little under five years of existence is incredible in my opinion. Another 2 years from now, and as long as they don't do anything amazingly stupid, I think they will be competition for WWE, at least in the States.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9224 on: February 16, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »

As noted earlier, Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. However, WWE has yet to officially announce this, but they most certainly will within the next few weeks on RAW. There are six more editions of WWE RAW to go until WrestleMania 23. WWE will be announcing a new entrant, or entrants if they are part of a group or tag team, each week on RAW during the ensuing weeks. If you add Ross & Lawler in, that leaves four spots left.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9225 on: February 17, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »

A new match has just been added to No Way Out. MNM will team with MVP to take on the team of The Hardys and United States Champion Chris Benoit

sounds good and probable that they will use MVP to feud with Benoit soon

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9226 on: February 17, 2007, 01:21:14 PM »

As noted earlier, Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. However, WWE has yet to officially announce this, but they most certainly will within the next few weeks on RAW. There are six more editions of WWE RAW to go until WrestleMania 23. WWE will be announcing a new entrant, or entrants if they are part of a group or tag team, each week on RAW during the ensuing weeks. If you add Ross & Lawler in, that leaves four spots left.

Are you serious?? Thats cool, Im glad Jerry's gettin in there, and I guess JR should be in there too, as long as you try and forget his last couple of years broadcasting....

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9227 on: February 17, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »

^ are you kidding? i love his commentating lately especially, "there Fruity there Delicious, fruity fruity delicious fruity Skittles!"  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #9228 on: February 18, 2007, 12:31:10 AM »

Really liking the two world title matches.

Streak vs Title was always gonna be cool although i'm sure the build up will be better than the actual match.

HBK vs John Cena . . if ever a ring should explode it should be in this match. However considering the Atmosphere at the HHH vs Cena match at last years WM i'm hoping for the same atmosphere.

I think its a disgrace that Edge isn't involved in some way in the world title match coz he deserves to be there more than both Cena and HBK. But i like the play on HBK's return to the main event at WM angle vs the Dominant champion.

Its the 1st WM title match in years that i really don't give a monkeys who wins. I just hope we see more than 10 wrestling moves combined in both title matches.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9229 on: February 18, 2007, 07:09:18 AM »

Really liking the two world title matches.

Streak vs Title was always gonna be cool although i'm sure the build up will be better than the actual match.

HBK vs John Cena . . if ever a ring should explode it should be in this match. However considering the Atmosphere at the HHH vs Cena match at last years WM i'm hoping for the same atmosphere.

I think its a disgrace that Edge isn't involved in some way in the world title match coz he deserves to be there more than both Cena and HBK. But i like the play on HBK's return to the main event at WM angle vs the Dominant champion.

Its the 1st WM title match in years that i really don't give a monkeys who wins. I just hope we see more than 10 wrestling moves combined in both title matches.

What!!??!! Gnrfan actually praising something with HBK in it?? I don't believe it?!! rofl

^ are you kidding? i love his commentating lately especially, "there Fruity there Delicious, fruity fruity delicious fruity Skittles!"  hihi

Yeah, but JR's got so sloppy recently especially over the last 6 months. He forgets the names of the superstars, gets the finishers mixed up and sometimes forgets what fucking show he's calling. The age is getting to him.

In my opinion, this would be the best for both shows. Move Jerry up to the play by play man, and have JBL as the Colour Commentator. Those two would be great together, and for once I'd actually love to listen to the two. This would do for the Raw brand. JBL's talents are too great to be wasted on a taped show.

As for Smackdown, they should put JR with Piper, yes Piper. JR as Play by Play and Piper as commentary. Piper is just what they need to add a little spice to the other broadcasting team.

Piper as a commetator on Smackdown, would actually boost there ratings, as people would just tune in to mainly listen to him. Well I would anyways. rofl

"Just when they think they know the answers, I change the questions!!"  hihi

Oh, and don't even get me started on one Michael Cole nervous confused

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 07:13:48 AM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9230 on: February 18, 2007, 10:35:58 AM »

I thought King Booker's segment on SD was hilarious. The exaggerated accent and the facial expressions. "Muppets I say!"  rofl

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9231 on: February 18, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »

I thought King Booker's segment on SD was hilarious. The exaggerated accent and the facial expressions. "Muppets I say!"  rofl

Yeah, I liked the part were he said if they put him in see no evil it would be alot scarier, then they added him into the movie, and he had the axe. I nearly fell off the chair, then, that part was hilarious. rofl

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9232 on: February 18, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »

yeah I loved the King Booker segment.

About Piper, even though i like him alot, he wouldnt be able to do commentary. If you heard the state of his voice on Raw this past week, i wouldnt be able to cope. JR is still a reliable person, he knows the ins and outs of WWE asmuch as anyone plus the fact that he's a fan favourite and loved by everyone

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9233 on: February 18, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »

yeah I loved the King Booker segment.

About Piper, even though i like him alot, he wouldnt be able to do commentary. If you heard the state of his voice on Raw this past week, i wouldnt be able to cope. JR is still a reliable person, he knows the ins and outs of WWE asmuch as anyone plus the fact that he's a fan favourite and loved by everyone

Yeah, I know were ure gettin at with the voice...remember paul heymans stint as commentator in the WWF?? Made you want to cough every time you heard his voice!!  nervous

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9234 on: February 18, 2007, 03:59:12 PM »

^I didn't actually mind Heyman as a commentator. Admittedly, he doesn't have the ideal 'announcer voice'.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9235 on: February 18, 2007, 04:06:08 PM »

^I didn't actually mind Heyman as a commentator. Admittedly, he doesn't have the ideal 'announcer voice'.

Aw man it was horrendes. Think of Joey Styles 10 years older, with a really sore throat screaming "Oh My God!!!" at the top of lungs.....then multiply that by 10.  hihi

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9236 on: February 18, 2007, 04:07:13 PM »

The following is the final line-up for tonight's WWE No Way Out pay-per view:

Tag-Team Match:
-Batista & Undertaker vs. John Cena & Shawn Michaels

6-Man Tag Match:
-Chris Benoit & Hardy Boys vs. MVP & MNM

Tag-Team Titles:
-London & Kendrick (c) vs. Deuce & Domino

ECW Title:
-Bobby Lashley vs. Mr. Kennedy

Singles Match:
-Kane vs. King Booker

Cruiserweight Title:
-Cruiserweight Open

Tag-Team Match:
-Finlay & Little Bastard vs. Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman

Diva Talent Invitational:
-With RAW, SD! and ECW Divas

Prediction Time

Cena/Michaels
MVP & MNM
Deuce & Domino
Lashley
Kane
Helms
Finlay & Little Bastard

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #9237 on: February 18, 2007, 04:16:40 PM »

Cena/Michaels
Hardyz And Benoit
Deuce And Domino
Kennedy
King Booker
Chavo
Boogeyman and Little Boogeyman

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9238 on: February 18, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »

Batista/Undertaker
Hardyz & Benoit
London & Kendrick
Lashley
King Booker (possibly by DQ)
Daivari
Finlay & Little Bastard

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9239 on: February 19, 2007, 07:03:40 AM »

lmao i just found pics of londrick on wwe.com considering wwe never mention tna ya think they would of made kendrick take off his sonjay dutt TNA tshirt

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: