Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:29:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 830480 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9200 on: February 13, 2007, 10:27:57 AM »

Also announced that Donald Trump and Vince McMahon will each find a representative to fight in the first ever battle of the billionaires hair versus hair match.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9201 on: February 13, 2007, 10:30:04 AM »

How come Raw is shown on Thursday in the States this week, but we got it live as usual?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9202 on: February 13, 2007, 10:41:57 AM »

man oh man - dusty rhodes headed to HOF. one more match - one more match! i'd welcome a legends match at wrestlemania with Rhodes vs Flair just for old times sake.

here in the states i think usa network which carries Raw shifted it to thursday to show a dog show. i flipped to see the TNA show - liked it. but that new elevation X is mad dangerous and an accident/ death would be awful... stop the madness - just too darn crazy  rant
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9203 on: February 13, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »

i decided to stay up to watch Raw here in the UK (4am-6am, i also had school today aswell), i enjoyed it this week and im actually looking forward to all the matches announced so far including Trump's guy vs Vince's guy. I also found Melina's slip funny yes

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9204 on: February 13, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »

Also announced that Donald Trump and Vince McMahon will each find a representative to fight in the first ever battle of the billionaires hair versus hair match.

A stupid stipulation that pretty much tells you Vince is gonna win, as I don't belive Donald Trump would ever be willing to shave his head on tv. Though I guess they could just take off his wig.   rofl smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #9205 on: February 13, 2007, 02:51:23 PM »

OK, I haven't watched in a while.

Is it the real Donald Trump?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9206 on: February 13, 2007, 03:06:05 PM »

yep its the real Donald Trump, its actually quite good his feud with Vince now that there hasnt been any Rosie v Donald things

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9207 on: February 13, 2007, 06:08:27 PM »

Apparently they are looking at lashley(trump) v khali(Mcmahon), now i don't know about you but they may aswell just go for trump v mcmahon themselves!

In other news, it has been revealed that ECW December to Dismember drew an unbelievely low 90,000 PPV buys, that incredible number is less than half of what any other WWE ppv did all year.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 06:46:20 PM by Borat » Logged

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9208 on: February 13, 2007, 06:57:23 PM »

^ the reason its not Vince v Trump is because Vince said on Raw this week "his doctors told him not to fight again"

Actually i would have thought maybe Shane McMahon (Trump) v Elijah Burke (Vince), i'd love to see that match personally

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9209 on: February 13, 2007, 07:14:15 PM »

so let me see if i got this right - trump wins and vince goes bald, vince wins and trump gets shaved? hmmm who will lose ? i think vince will take one for the troops a la bishoff and get the buzzcut.

lashley vs khalil  crying - i hope not - Lashley is too tentative. Like what was he doing when Snitsky blindsided him??? just stood there as if waiting for something. so predictable.

caught the wsx preview on youtube. now this takes tna spotfesting to the next level.... exploding coffins???!!! OMG.
Jesus je-sus doing a drinking latino gimic in wsx and funny how he was hyping a TLC match - tables, ladders and CERVAZAS  beer
with TNA - drunking RUNT/ aka spike dudley and Harris or Storm - (i forget who) drinking all the time it is getting stale. yes we know drinking and fighting dont go together ...or do they?  beer

did anyone catch the tna 2 hour last night - the closing song was by Jericho - it was called Test... would be a good entrance song for test. if only he deserved it. miss jericho and hope he gets in the ring - either tna or ecw soon.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9210 on: February 13, 2007, 07:20:54 PM »

are you drunk? lol

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9211 on: February 14, 2007, 04:23:04 AM »

does vince not been aloud to fight mean he cant get hit with the STONE COLD STUNNER any time in the future

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Evolution
« Reply #9212 on: February 15, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »

Just got finished watching the TNA Pay-Per-View this evening. Definately disappointed compared to previous months efforts. The opening match between Team 3D and LAX was a complete clusterfuck of poor brawling and terrible weapon shots. Homicide looked to be having an absolute nightmare out there, and with the four guys in there, a decent match should have been on the cards. Moving on, was glad to see The Austin Starr get some interview time and match, even though the finish was a bit dodgy. One thing that is starting to get to me is TNA using the Big Fat Oily Guy again and again. It's hypocritical now, because he's being used in the exact same way as WWE did and was the basis of VKM's storyline. The only way they will get women's wrestling over in TNA is by letting Hemme into the six sides with anoher female worker and letting them sink or swim in a match. Speaking of which, Gail Kim and Jackie Moore had some alright exchanges in the mixed tag so there's hope yet. Good to see Storm getting a feud with a decent story behind it now with Chris Harris. Hopefully AJ Styles will get his main event match with Angle now he's through with Rhino. The Motor City Chain Match was pretty crap. Just got really bored with it. The chain limited them way too much for my liking. Sting/Abyss delivered though, entertaining weapons matches usually do! Cage/Angle was overbooked, but at least Cage has a big win to boast about  Cheesy

As for Elevation X, can't wait to at least see it! Could either be an amazing match or a complete cock-up.

I was thinking about Wrestlemania the other day and got pretty excited thinking about the 70,000 crowd that will be on hand. Hogan/Rock was made because of the crowd, and I think Cena/Michaels and Batista/Undertaker will get the same treatment. Imagine Money in the Bank in front of a popping crowd! The stip for Trump/McMahon is history in the making stuff! Never thought I'd see McMahon with a shaved head as no way is Trump losing. Even if they choose two stiffs like Lashley and The Great Khali to wrestle the match, the heat will be off the charts for it.

And oh yeah, scrapping that Ladder Match is complete and utter HORSESHIT. You NEVER advertise something like that, just to take it away.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #9213 on: February 15, 2007, 07:48:23 PM »

Not being much up on my wrestling right now, I just googled Elevation X out of curiosity. Is what I was just reading some sort of a funny joke? Basically the loser 'takes a 'plunge' and probably breaks their neck?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #9214 on: February 15, 2007, 08:30:39 PM »

Not being much up on my wrestling right now, I just googled Elevation X out of curiosity. Is what I was just reading some sort of a funny joke? Basically the loser 'takes a 'plunge' and probably breaks their neck?

As The Stoned One said to me on MSN, if anyone can make a Scaffold Match decent, it'll be the X-Division.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #9215 on: February 15, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »

So it's going to look like that, eh? I reckon that the fall will be onto the crowd, have a few guys and such prepared, know it's coming like. You know, soften the blow, innit.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9216 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »

stop the madness NOW - this is almost as bad as 'let's tie you up owen and hoist you way up high like flying. it'll be a crowd pleaser. it'll be so cool that sting will copy it and do it over and over and risk crow like death each yank up the rope'

crying
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9217 on: February 16, 2007, 09:50:20 AM »

yes because brandon lee dies falling from the roof

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #9218 on: February 16, 2007, 10:15:23 AM »

He does, doesn't he? He gets chucked out of the window...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #9219 on: February 16, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »

STAMFORD, Conn., February 15, 2007 �" World Wrestling Entertainment? announced today that WrestleMania 23 at Ford Field in Detroit, Mich., on April 1, 2007, has topped $5 million in ticket sales, making it the highest grossing one-day event in World Wresting Entertainment history.

All currently available seats for WWE?s annual pop culture extravaganza, more than 63,000 tickets, are now in the hands of fans from 22 countries and all 50 states.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: