Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:24:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831099 times)
Evolution
« Reply #9120 on: January 29, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »

I loved the showdown between the veterans to end it off. Knocked the shit out of seeing Triple H, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio at it last year. Undertaker also becoming the first man to actually win from #30. Surely Michaels vs Cena is in the works for Wrestlemania? If not, Cena vs Edge vs Orton vs Michaels.
Who will Undertaker face for which title? They didn't mention that while I was watching it.

It's been rumoured for a few months now he will challenge Batista for the World Heavyweight Title. I would love to see John Cena vs The Undertaker though. Great swerve!

The Great Khali got booked like a monster, but at the expense of seven guys for god's sake. Khali isn't going to be around long-term so why have him beat up everyone at once and chuck them out like jobbers?
Thats the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If that was going to happen, it should have happened much earlier in the match. Just as the match was getting decent, he had to come in and ruin the vibe of the whole thing. As I mentioned earlier, it was obvious why they had him do that, and when shit like that happens, its hard to suspend disbelief.

They usually do that kind of thing each year for someone, like Kane in 1999 or Kane/Taker in 2001, but not with wrestlers that hold titles or have just come off of sustained pushes. The fact he's getting that kind of treatment with his level of ability and future in WWE is beyond me.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9121 on: January 29, 2007, 01:15:12 AM »

Our luck he will challenge Lashley for the crap ECW title

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9122 on: January 29, 2007, 05:46:37 AM »

i thought the Royal Rumble was very good this year, the only downsides were the Smackdown & ECW title matches, if Test is so eager to win the ECW title why oh why did he let the Ref count him out? how much does that downgrade ECW with there main "threat" giving up on the match.

I was surprised with the Cena vs Umaga match i thought it was quite good, alot better than i thought they could pull off.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9123 on: January 29, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »

on Raw tonight Jeff Hardy will face The Great Khali for the Intercontinental Title!......

.....so unless Jeff gets a DQ, he fucked! lol

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9124 on: January 29, 2007, 05:22:05 PM »

i sware to lou thez if khali wins the tital iam never watching raw again...unless paul london appears on there

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #9125 on: January 29, 2007, 05:23:29 PM »

See if I were Vince I would send Taker to RAW to fued with Cena at Mania and then with HBK afterwards.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9126 on: January 29, 2007, 05:24:23 PM »

iam worried incase jeff doesnt push of khali and dies like the last guy Sad

jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9127 on: January 29, 2007, 07:03:46 PM »

See if I were Vince I would send Taker to RAW to fued with Cena at Mania and then with HBK afterwards.

as someone else wrote - this aint 1997... hbk vs taker ..been there done that... taker vs cena ..done that in 2000's ... all these writers must be watching wwe 24/7 or old vhs tapes. we want new - matches never expect. umaga vs khalil would be a change of pace no?
anyone know if tatanka is really fired?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9128 on: January 29, 2007, 07:11:58 PM »

umaga vs khalil would be a change of pace no?
the only change of pace would be ultra-slow & very crap.

and yes Tatanka is really fired

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9129 on: January 29, 2007, 07:12:45 PM »

tetanka is going going goneeeeeeeeeee

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9130 on: January 29, 2007, 08:56:23 PM »

as someone else wrote - this aint 1997... hbk vs taker ..been there done that... taker vs cena ..done that in 2000's ... all these writers must be watching wwe 24/7 or old vhs tapes. we want new - matches never expect. umaga vs khalil would be a change of pace no?
anyone know if tatanka is really fired?

But no one else has more draw and is over thank HBK at the moment on RAW. It makes sense for the biz. I would't be shocked if Taker was on RAW tonight. Im all for young guys getting over but none of them are ready from a draw like mania and none of them have the crowd overness to main event. So if they fued with someone like HBK he can put them over easily.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 11:09:43 PM by BLS-Pride » Logged

www.rosesofvelvet.com
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9131 on: January 29, 2007, 11:09:14 PM »

new tag team champions, cena and hbk. and taker did show up to raw
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9132 on: January 29, 2007, 11:12:00 PM »

Yeah. Undertaker has been long over to be RAW. We might see Flair vs. HBK at Wrestlemaina.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9133 on: January 30, 2007, 01:11:12 AM »

Yeah. Undertaker has been long over to be RAW. We might see Flair vs. HBK at Wrestlemaina.

I don't see Flair vs. HBK at wrestlemania. No way do i see that happening. Though the little flair telling cena thing may hint at a rift, I just don't see them going that direction. I think if it means anything it just hints more towards a HBK Heel turn. What I can see is Taker vs. Cena vs. HBK in a triple threat for wwe title. And also a edge vs. ortan match.? smoking
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 01:13:07 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9134 on: January 30, 2007, 04:16:52 AM »

i really enjoyed Raw this week, the past two weeks of it has been brilliant. I loved 'Takers entrance

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #9135 on: January 30, 2007, 06:34:53 AM »

I don't see Flair vs. HBK at wrestlemania. No way do i see that happening. Though the little flair telling cena thing may hint at a rift, I just don't see them going that direction. I think if it means anything it just hints more towards a HBK Heel turn. What I can see is Taker vs. Cena vs. HBK in a triple threat for wwe title. And also a edge vs. ortan match.? smoking

Yep, they're the 2 matches I see aswell, question is...who goes over?

That's a hatrick for Doull
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9136 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:44 AM »

if it was a triple threat match Cena vs Undertaker vs HBK, i think they would possibly have HBK win the match and have him pin Cena thus protecting Takers streak

some little news:
Smackdown Superstar Scotty 2 Hotty's profile has been moved from Smackdown to RAW on WWE.com. Scotty debuted last night and will make his official debut this weekend on Heat.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9137 on: January 30, 2007, 11:27:48 AM »

see now that's what i'm talking about - RAW had title change hands and somewhat unexpectedly cena teaming w/ hbk. and hbk acting like hbk of old.  ok
i just re-watched his match with Hogan again - man hbk is good.
hope smackdown can follow up a so-so rumble - oh and ecw better get its act together and fast cause the test-lashley match sucked, their last ppv elimination chamber was a joke.

some good news: wwe.com site is soon to have a broadband thing with tons of videos. also just checked out a where are they now feature on the site -pretty good.

can anyone tell me if hbk ever faced the rock? - just thinking how hbk does his kick up when he is on his back. and remember the rock doing it too. know rock vs hogan, hbk vs hogan, but was there a hbk vs hogan? thanks
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9138 on: January 30, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »

but was there a hbk vs hogan? thanks

im assuming you mean HBK vs The Rock? I can't remember but of the top of my head i remember HBK superkicking The Rock when HBK was special Referee when it was The Rock vs HHH

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9139 on: January 30, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »

see now that's what i'm talking about - RAW had title change hands and somewhat unexpectedly cena teaming w/ hbk. and hbk acting like hbk of old.  ok
i just re-watched his match with Hogan again - man hbk is good.
hope smackdown can follow up a so-so rumble - oh and ecw better get its act together and fast cause the test-lashley match sucked, their last ppv elimination chamber was a joke.

some good news: wwe.com site is soon to have a broadband thing with tons of videos. also just checked out a where are they now feature on the site -pretty good.

can anyone tell me if hbk ever faced the rock? - just thinking how hbk does his kick up when he is on his back. and remember the rock doing it too. know rock vs hogan, hbk vs hogan, but was there a hbk vs hogan? thanks

Yes, there was a rock vs hogan and a hbk vs hogan but there was never a hbk vs rock. the rock doesn't like hbk, and refuses to do a match with him, because of something he said to him years ago in the lockeroom when the rock was a kid. Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: