Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:20:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831361 times)
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9060 on: January 20, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »

paul london better be in the fucking rumble ! lol

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9061 on: January 20, 2007, 06:21:38 PM »

nope his name isn't in the list. He will maybe face Regal & Taylor for the tag titles

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9062 on: January 20, 2007, 06:23:19 PM »

that will do for me they just better be fucking there!!!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9063 on: January 21, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »

Bam Bam Bigelow passes away
Written: January 20, 2007WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early Friday morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

This is very sad news, BamBam was one of the best bigman workers around.  Another great join the ever filling squared circle in the sky.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #9064 on: January 21, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »

His elimination by Gene Snitsky a couple of years ago was awesome.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9065 on: January 21, 2007, 11:30:12 AM »

And i would say the chances of London being in this year are slim to none....
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #9066 on: January 21, 2007, 11:51:47 AM »

Steve Austin Confirmed For Lengthy WWE RAW Return Soon
01/20/2007 by Matthew Boone

Credit: Various

Due to his new WWE Films project, "The Condemned" set for release in April, legendary WWE superstar "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be making his highly anticipated return to WWE television shortly.

The current plan at this point is to integrate Austin back into some sort of regular storyline, as to get use out of him at WrestleMania 23, to co-promote with his movie project in April.

More details on this story as we receive them.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9067 on: January 21, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »

isnt that classed as a spoiler?

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #9068 on: January 21, 2007, 01:16:30 PM »

isnt that classed as a spoiler?

We don't really do spoilers here, do we?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #9069 on: January 21, 2007, 04:30:40 PM »

And i would say the chances of London being in this year are slim to none....

i loved the fact that paul basicaly SSP's from it! lol

No London No Money! my new rule lol

Evolution
« Reply #9070 on: January 22, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »

Konnan Update: Hip Surgery, $3000 Raised Towards Kidney Transplant Surgery (So Far), Ebay Auctions, Your Help Needed

(Note from AD: ALL OVERSEAS CURRENCY ACCEPTED)

Last week Konnan had hip replacement surgery in Mexico and is now back home. He is in alot of pain, but no complications have surfaced from the hip surgery.

Now Konnan prepares himself for his biggest battle, Kidney Transplant Surgery. As you heard in our audio interview with Konnan, doctors told him he would have gone into cardiac arrest in a matter of months if his kidney ailment wasn't discovered addressed.

Since his last appearance on TNA Impact, Konnan has lost over 40 pounds. His illness is literally eating away at his muscles.

To the credit of many caring fans, some have offered their Kidney for transplant. If you are O Negative which is Konnan's blood type, or even O Positive, you could be a donor. Unfortunately, the cost for Kidney Transplant surgery is in excess of $35,000. Konnan does not have any medical insurance.

Konnan is planning on having the surgery in Mexico because of the lower cost. In the United States, Kidney Transplant could cost $80,000 to $100,000.

With Konnan's blessing, Georgiann Makropoulos and myself started a drive worldwide to raise money to pay for Konnan's kidney transplant. As of this writing, a total of $3,000 has been raised. All of us are touched with the amount of support the wrestling community has shown towards helping Konnan.

Konnan is too weak to do any type of audio interview at this moment. But he sends along his thanks and is very grateful for the help. To quote Konnan, he said that the love and help he is receiving makes his 20 year wrestling career worth it that much more.

$3,000 raised in two weeks is excellent. But we have to raise so much more. Obtaining a donor for a kidney transplant is critical. But without raising the $$$, the surgery cannot be done. We are talking about something that needs to be done very soon. We ask everyone out there to please take the time and assist in any way you can NOW. Whether it's a financial donation, a donated item towards our Ebay auctions, or even just spreading the word.

Below are several ways you can help. As I've said before, even if every wrestling fan donated $1. Or even $5. His surgery would be paid for in a second.

DONATION INFORMATION

TNA made a very generous gesture to Konnan by loaning him the money for his Hip Replacement Surgery. However Konnan is on his own with his Kidney Transplant.

With his blessing, we have set up a drive to raise money to cover the expenses so Konnan can have his Kidney Transplant. There have been countless numbers of fans, wrestlers, websites, and wrestling companies wanting to help Konnan in his true hour of need. Now you have the opportunity to do so.

A Paypal account and email address (GetWellKonnan@aol.com) has been setup so everyone can send donations. Every penny donated will go towards Konnan's Kidney Transplant Surgery. If you do not have a Paypal account, setting one up takes 5 minutes. If you prefer to send a donation by mail, an address is listed at the bottom of this article.

For Paypal Donations, click the button link below. Or if you visiting Paypal directly, use the email address below for Donation information:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=GetWellKonnan%40aol%2ecom&item_name=Get%20Well%20Konnan&no_shipping=2&cn=Send%20message%20to%20Konnan%20%28opt%29&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

GetWellKonnan@aol.com (PAYPAL ADDRESS)

Physical link directly to Paypal Donation Page:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=GetWellKonnan%40aol%2ecom&item_name=Get%20Well%20Konnan&no_shipping=2&cn=Send%20message%20to%20Konnan%20%28opt%29&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

Donate $1, $10, $100, anything you can send. Can you imagine if every wrestling fan sent even $1? The cost for his surgery would be paid in a second.

ALL OVERSEAS CURRENCY ACCEPTED.

Paypal will convert all overseas currency to US Dollars.

*** You can include a private message to Konnan as well when sending your paypal donation. All donations and messages will be received by Konnan. ***

CHARITY AUCTIONS ON EBAY

Anyone that has a wrestling item, memorabilia, anything they would like to donate, please contact Georgiann Makropoulos at gmakpoulos@aol.com or Anthony DeBlasi @ baybkge@aol.com.

We will place all items on Ebay and all revenue raised for your item will be given to Konnan in your name.

SEND A DONATION, CARD, LETTER BY MAIL

Below is the mailing address for anyone who would like to mail a donation, even a card and/or letter to Konnan. Besides Paypal, you can send cash, checks, or money orders. Anyone that wants to send a check or money order, please make it out to 'Charles Ashenoff'. Mail all donations and Get Well Wishes to:

c/o Konnan
PO Box 140573
Howard Beach, NY 11414-0573

SPREAD THE WORD

I don't want to single out any websites or wrestling companies who have already assisted. But we thank all of you. I can assure you it is not going unnoticed, not by us or even Konnan.

If you have a favorite website, indy fed, fan site, etc, and haven't seen this information posted, send it to them. No site or fed is too big or too small.

Again it is very difficult to ever see the wrestling community come together for any reason. I am hopeful that in this case it will. There is no excuse why every fan, website, wrestling company, wrestler doesn't take a moment to help this man out.

We've set up all avenues on behalf of Konnan so assistance can be made for him. Now it is up to you. I strongly recommend you listen to Konnan's appearance on our show Thursday evening. It brought a tear to many eyes.

LISTEN TO KONNAN'S MESSAGE

CLICK HERE to listen online to our interview with Konnan (1/4/2007)

OR

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE to download the audio

Konnan has done so much for the wrestling world over the last 20 years. Let's return the favor and show our appreciation to Konnan.

Thank you for your time.
Anthony DeBlasi

Contact Info, Donation questions:
Anthony DeBlasi (baybkge@aol.com)
Georgiann Makropoulos (GMakpoulos@aol.com)

Also visit Konnan's MYSPACE page at:
www.myspace.com/konnan619

Konnan's up shit creek folks. Anyone else going to donate?
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9071 on: January 22, 2007, 11:20:50 AM »

i'll help.

wouldnt it be super weird if billionaire VKM steps up to help konnan? imagine that.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #9072 on: January 22, 2007, 06:50:29 PM »

wouldnt it be super weird if billionaire VKM steps up to help konnan? imagine that.

Somehow, I don't see Vince running to the aid of Max Moon anytime soon.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9073 on: January 23, 2007, 02:08:50 PM »

Someone should help Konnan out, that sucks.

SMackdown and raw were both excellent this week.

Benoit vs Chavo was an excellent match and HBK vs Edge was one of the best Raw matches I have seen in ages.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9074 on: January 23, 2007, 03:52:20 PM »

i loved the Edge vs HBK street fight match, it was nice to see that match announced on the night kind of reminded me of the way they did the matches during "Attitude" era. Looks like Vince could be taking note of fans atlast, well except the Trump storyline  no

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #9075 on: January 24, 2007, 03:05:21 AM »

Overall i thought it was one of the better raws of recent memory. The street fight was awesome and so was the end with a few guys coming in. I liked the short fast paced match between Hardy and Joey, and loved the kenny vs. carlito match. I even found the little battle royal kind of entertaining involving Cena. Man the crowd was going nuts most of the night and that helped a big deal. Especially in the street fight. Parts of Raw felt like taking a trip down memory lane, and thats a good thing. What do you guys think the odds of HBK winning the rumble are?? I don't see it happening, but I think it would be really cool if he did. And than put edge vs. ortan at wrestlemania, and end that storyline of edge&ortan vs. DX. And I hope when HHH makes his return, hopefully by summerslam, he comes back as a face. I liked the change, and was getting tired of seeing him as a heel.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #9076 on: January 24, 2007, 11:43:56 AM »

Overall i thought it was one of the better raws of recent memory. The street fight was awesome and so was the end with a few guys coming in. I liked the short fast paced match between Hardy and Joey, and loved the kenny vs. carlito match. I even found the little battle royal kind of entertaining involving Cena. Man the crowd was going nuts most of the night and that helped a big deal. Especially in the street fight. Parts of Raw felt like taking a trip down memory lane, and thats a good thing. What do you guys think the odds of HBK winning the rumble are?? I don't see it happening, but I think it would be really cool if he did. And than put edge vs. ortan at wrestlemania, and end that storyline of edge&ortan vs. DX. And I hope when HHH makes his return, hopefully by summerslam, he comes back as a face. I liked the change, and was getting tired of seeing him as a heel.  smoking
Apparenly HBK isn't going over...he'll probably get screwed out of it by Orton im guessing. Although WWE could decide to put HBK over as the rumbles is his San Antonio Texas. I think that he may win the rumble or come close, but still get in the main event at Mania, but I don't see him winning,....as much as I'd love him to. Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9077 on: January 24, 2007, 11:53:09 AM »

i hate when wwe makes it obvious - either from commentators, website or internet rumor as to who will get the next push. forget hbk for now - why didnt they help newer talent get a push in dx?Huh? hello- cm punk obvious fit.

i'd much rather a surprise like when edge took his money in the bank match after cena was beaten physically at last years new years revolution (?) ... very few expected this and was great.

now pull a surprise - let some of those lesser names get a push - Oh and plz let it not be miz or kenny doane/dysktra or chris masters.  no i'd welcome super crazy, or carlito... someone who can wrestle and isnt a marketing ploy.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9078 on: January 24, 2007, 12:45:31 PM »

Why in the hell would ECW have Lashley going Clean over the guy he is fighting at the PPV?

What the hell is the point of them even wrestling at the Royal Rumble?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #9079 on: January 24, 2007, 02:09:30 PM »

Why in the hell would ECW have Lashley going Clean over the guy he is fighting at the PPV?

What the hell is the point of them even wrestling at the Royal Rumble?

the question you need to ask is, why the hell are they even wrestlers!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: