Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 12:47:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228532 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 833167 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8880 on: January 08, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »

the Rosie O'Donnell & Donald Trump match has gotta be the most stupid thing i've ever seen...

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #8881 on: January 08, 2007, 10:05:15 PM »

its boring
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8882 on: January 08, 2007, 11:29:09 PM »

Now that HHH is injured, HBK should drop this attitude of his where he somewhat refuses to just be an actor.

I'm not even trying to imply that he should participte in juvenile promos.....

But HBK should give up this whole face thing he's had since he returned. He has virtually no fans as a face to the masses as.

Let's see some kind of heel turn for Micheals followed by an altercation that causes him to miss 2-6 months. He needs the rest
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:55:47 PM by the dirt » Logged

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8883 on: January 09, 2007, 11:44:54 AM »

i wounder how quickly paul london would be dropped if he hurt his knee...yeah i never wanna see some one get hurt but a part of me wants to see London with no limits...6sided ring....and erm AJ STYLES!!!!!!!!

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8884 on: January 09, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »

i wounder how quickly paul london would be dropped if he hurt his knee...yeah i never wanna see some one get hurt but a part of me wants to see London with no limits...6sided ring....and erm AJ STYLES!!!!!!!!

If WWE wants to focus on Heavyweights, fine, don't try and pretend to care about Cruiserweights.

Let Mysterio, Kendrick, London, Noble, Super Crazy & Yang go to TNA.

Move Helms up to US Title level and keep Funaki as the comedy, #1 Announcer
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8885 on: January 09, 2007, 11:59:55 AM »

but then can anyone say they will truly watch the E? with London nd Kendrick gone my last reason is Jeff Hardy.

RVD-wont resign TNA!!!!
Sabu-wont resign TNA...again!
London-ROH possably TNA
Kendrick-ROH possably TNA
Noble-ROH
Mysterio-Mexico or retire

the future for them would do way better then the e...the futures bright the futures T.N.A

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8886 on: January 09, 2007, 12:20:53 PM »

but then can anyone say they will truly watch the E?
Yes.

By ridding the company of Cruiserweights, they could also make Diva's exclusive to one show, i fail to see the point in matches on Smackdown when they have no title and, well, they can't wrestle.

By creating this extra space we could, hopefully see a continued re-emergence of the tag team division.

Also despite the poor overall product these days i will always tune in to see great veteran talents like Finlay, HBK & Booker T.

I will also tune in to watch new wrestlers such as CM Punk, Ken Kennedy & MVP.

TNA has a lot of good elements, but they are still a fair way off being in E's league.

Plus i just like watching both, to have contrasting products is great, sometimes i want great entertainment, sometimes i want great wrestling.

For me it's the same as it is with MMAPRIDE has better fights and is fantastic to watch, only got into it a few months back but every PPV has been fantastic, whereas UFC has better characters and entertaining programs like The Ultimate Fighter, it doesn't however, for me, have the same caliber of fights across the card, UFC 66 was the first UFC i have seen in ages where i loved EVERY fight.

Anyway, back to wrestling....

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8887 on: January 09, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »

if the cruzers whent i know for a fact the tag team titals would not re appear simply on the fact that they only care for heaveywights. the best days of tag team where eandc, doudleys and hardyz since then they are a jobber tital much like the cruzer, inter contanental and us tital...opening an event with a friggin cage match is bad....having the IC on the line in it is damn righ taking everything the honkey tonk helped do to make the tital great and pissing on it

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #8888 on: January 09, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »

i always thought that they should used RAW for the Heavyweights and Womens and Smackdown for IC and Cruisers

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #8889 on: January 09, 2007, 12:40:18 PM »

How do u determine whos IC & Heavyweight though?I mean Jeff Hardy could easily be WWE Champion and why not have say Edge as the wwe champion and Micheals as thre IC champ?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8890 on: January 09, 2007, 12:44:26 PM »

jeff hardy is no where neer world champion status, he doesnt have the best character and as a huge jeff fan i will admit that he doesnt even deserve the IC tital

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #8891 on: January 09, 2007, 12:45:37 PM »

How do u determine whos IC & Heavyweight though?I mean Jeff Hardy could easily be WWE Champion and why not have say Edge as the wwe champion and Micheals as thre IC champ?

cuz you either are in teh running for the heavy weight or the IC....and try and go back to and almost real championship seeding format

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #8892 on: January 09, 2007, 01:52:44 PM »

tonight hbk and hhh should introduce the newest dx member : CMP (cm punk)  ok

Thats just mad enough to work. That would be fuckin awesome, and I can see that as a possibility, and they could even develop that into another stroyline, when HHH comes back, like, one of them turns heel because of jealousy are something.

How do u determine whos IC & Heavyweight though?I mean Jeff Hardy could easily be WWE Champion and why not 
have say Edge as the wwe champion and Micheals as thre IC champ?

Yeah, but you just couldn't have someone like a great verteran like Michaels as the IC champ and Hardy as the WWE champ. It wouldn't seem right.

The time seems appropiate for this......HBK FOR WWE CHAMP. ONE MORE TITLE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 01:57:26 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8893 on: January 09, 2007, 02:52:39 PM »

Now that HHH is injured, HBK should drop this attitude of his where he somewhat refuses to just be an actor.

But HBK should give up this whole face thing he's had since he returned. He has virtually no fans as a face to the masses as.

Let's see some kind of heel turn for Micheals followed by an altercation that causes him to miss 2-6 months. He needs the rest

HBK is one of the reasons I kept watching WWE for the last 4 years, I stopped watching wrestling for a little while than a friend told me he came back and so I started watching again. He's kept me watching. I'm a huge fan of HBK and what he does in and outside the ring. He's one of the best performers ever. Nowadays him, Edge and Orton are reasons I watch WWE, if those three all took a break at the same time (unlikely i know) I would not be watching WWE, well I would prolly still watch it but i would be disappointed. When Angle left I was really disappointed and he's got me back into TNA after I stepped back for about 2 months.? I know HBK needs a layoff but I hope he waits till after wresltemania because I love his matches at wresltemania. Him and Angle and Him and Jericho were both one most entertaining of the wrestlemania matches in the last 4 years imo.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #8894 on: January 09, 2007, 06:31:36 PM »

HBK is one of the reasons I kept watching WWE for the last 4 years, I stopped watching wrestling for a little while than a friend told me he came back and so I started watching again. He's kept me watching. I'm a huge fan of HBK and what he does in and outside the ring. He's one of the best performers ever. Nowadays him, Edge and Orton are reasons I watch WWE, if those three all took a break at the same time (unlikely i know) I would not be watching WWE, well I would prolly still watch it but i would be disappointed. When Angle left I was really disappointed and he's got me back into TNA after I stepped back for about 2 months.  I know HBK needs a layoff but I hope he waits till after wresltemania because I love his matches at wresltemania. Him and Angle and Him and Jericho were both one most entertaining of the wrestlemania matches in the last 4 years imo.  smoking

Couldn't of put it better myself. He also made the Triple Threat match at Wrestlemania 20 alot more entertaining. Alot more fast - paced, you know. And that moonsault he did from the top rope to the floor on Benoit and HHH was a Wrestlemania moment. yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #8895 on: January 09, 2007, 11:27:07 PM »

from wwe.com
Game under the knife
Written: January 9, 2007

Triple H emerged from quadriceps surgery at approximately 7:30 p.m. today in Birmingham, Ala. Dr. Andrews reports that The Game's surgery went well with no complications.

The operation confirmed that the quadriceps tendon was completely torn off the bone and kneecap in his right leg. The tendon was otherwise in good condition and was reattached to the patella.

The Cerebral Assassin was said to be in good spirits all day and looking forward to the recovery process. He told many that he was not nervous about the surgery because he was confident in Dr. Andrews' abilities.

According to Dr. Andrews, Triple H will need four to six months of recovery before returning to in-ring action. He will begin rehabilitation immediately in Alabama for the next three weeks before he returns home to continue with his physical therapy. The current prognosis is that The Game should be walking again in six weeks.

Check back with WWE.com as we continue to follow this story.

pictures here http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/articlephotos/hhhsurgeryphotos07/
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8896 on: January 10, 2007, 07:21:31 AM »

HBK is one of the reasons I kept watching WWE for the last 4 years, I stopped watching wrestling for a little while than a friend told me he came back and so I started watching again. He's kept me watching. I'm a huge fan of HBK and what he does in and outside the ring. He's one of the best performers ever. Nowadays him, Edge and Orton are reasons I watch WWE, if those three all took a break at the same time (unlikely i know) I would not be watching WWE, well I would prolly still watch it but i would be disappointed. When Angle left I was really disappointed and he's got me back into TNA after I stepped back for about 2 months.? I know HBK needs a layoff but I hope he waits till after wresltemania because I love his matches at wresltemania. Him and Angle and Him and Jericho were both one most entertaining of the wrestlemania matches in the last 4 years imo.? smoking

Couldn't of put it better myself. He also made the Triple Threat match at Wrestlemania 20 alot more entertaining. Alot more fast - paced, you know. And that moonsault he did from the top rope to the floor on Benoit and HHH was a Wrestlemania moment. yes

Two guys who need one last run are Undertaker & HBK.

'Taker i have often dismissed in the past as being a medicore big man, but in all honesty he is one of the best.? The ideal example of this is his match with Kurt Angle at No Way Out 2006.? Most people say "But anyone can have a good match with Angle".? That in itself is true but that wasn't a good match, it was fantastic and was probably match of the year, and hell this guy is 6'10 and a veteran.? Another good run by him followed by dropping it to Ken Kennedy to give him the rub would be great.? During his run matches with a Heel Benoit, Kane for old times sake (In a gimmick match), Finlay & Booker would be fair decent.

As for HBK, i want one more title run, but not yet, the guy is nursing injuries and wants time off, but once he is rejuvinated it would be cool.? Would be even better if it was a heel run as well, and towards the end of it he could turn face (again) ((To keep him happy)) and drop it to Edge, give him the "rub".

As for Chris Jericho.  Have him return in ECW, boost the brand, have him as a heel champion, have him feud with Rob Van Dam, Sabu & Lashley before dropping it to CM Punk giving him the "rub" so to speak.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:23:28 AM by Stoned » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #8897 on: January 10, 2007, 09:31:49 AM »

As for Chris Jericho.  Have him return in ECW, boost the brand, have him as a heel champion, have him feud with Rob Van Dam, Sabu & Lashley before dropping it to CM Punk giving him the "rub" so to speak.

I'd love to see Jericho come back to wrestling.   I don't even care where...I'd watch (only REALLY watching TNA, right now).  From all accounts, though, he's happy and having some success outside of wrestling...and spending oodles of time with the kids.

Unless you've heard something new??!! Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #8898 on: January 10, 2007, 10:40:29 AM »

If Jericho were to come back to wrestling I would think itd be with TNA..And yes Id love to see Micheals and Taker have one last title run

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8899 on: January 10, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »

and having some success outside of wrestling
He was voted off a singing show first.

His radio show was cancelled.

His band has had little success.

Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 739 Go Up Print