Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:51:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 833894 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #8780 on: December 24, 2006, 04:32:45 PM »

Pfft, give me more credit than that, it wouldn't take me any more than a week if I was simply hanging myself.

I was planning on intoxication.

... By, err, body slamming that chump!, until he poos his bald pants. Yeah, you 'erd. Wrestling!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8781 on: December 24, 2006, 04:39:09 PM »

^ that sounds like Undertaker vs Sid when he shit himself  yes  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #8782 on: December 24, 2006, 04:46:27 PM »

What is WWE doing bringing in all these newcomers and apparently trying to gave them into a main event push?? Would it not have made more sense to do this, by introducing them at the start, by putting them into DX, as new members, like what they done with Orton and Batista with Evolution?? It's madness, they are trying to bring in new guys and push them to main event status immediately, making guys like Kennedys push look like crap. Incase your wondering Im refffering to Oleg Predius, and Daniel Rodimier. I don't know about Rodiemer but apparently Oleg, wrestling skill, "aren't that good."

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8783 on: December 24, 2006, 04:47:52 PM »

push london screw the rest Tongue apart from kendrick

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8784 on: December 27, 2006, 03:57:38 PM »

heres some news regarding TNA:

Spike TV has offered TNA a two-hour show, but there is currently a hold-up. The hold-up is over money. TNA wants more money out of the deal. TNA's specific goals and predictions are that they they will able to build up the rating to a 1.4, and then get a higher price offered. Nonetheless, it's inevitable that TNA will get a two-hour show in the future.

TNA officials are currently negotiating with MMA star Bob Sapp. Sapp recently turned down a $1 million per year offer from Vince McMahon. Jeff Jarrett wants to have Sapp come in and work a program with Kurt Angle after his feud with Samoa Joe concludes next month. If Sapp joins TNA, he would have a so-called "shootfight" cage match with Angle. TNA's original choice was Daniel Puder, but negotiations fell apart because they offered him an embarrassingly low money offer.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8785 on: December 27, 2006, 04:53:32 PM »

also known as puder fears angle

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8786 on: December 28, 2006, 08:49:26 AM »

General Manager to make major announcement

While most of the night will be spent celebrating the year that has just passed, SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long will use the occasion to address the year to come. The fan-friendly GM will make a major announcement regarding the 2007 Royal Rumble and the World Heavyweight Championship. Tune in on Friday night to see just what Long has to say.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8787 on: December 28, 2006, 12:34:22 PM »

michael coal is aparently in trouble with vince because of a cartoon that was aird on wwe.com  a dont realy know the details because its just something i was told but it looks like coal could loose his job as head of wwe.com how ever his anouncing role is apparently safe.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8788 on: December 28, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »

heres some good news for us UK TNA fans:

HUGE NEWS FOR UK FANS: TNA WRESTLING "iMPACT!" AND PAY-PER-VIEWS TO AIR EXCLUSIVELY ON BRAVO 2

UK Wrestling fans can now see TNA stars Kurt Angle, Sting and Samoa Joe on TNA's flagship show "iMPACT!" exclusively on Bravo 2!

"iMPACT!" will air on Saturday nights on Bravo 2, starting on Saturday, January 6, 2007. The program will deliver TNA's brand of Total Nonstop Action, typically showcasing two to four matches per one-hour episode and featuring numerous interviews with your favorite TNA Wrestling stars!

"iMPACT!" is filmed at Universal Studios in Florida, and will air on Bravo 2 during Saturday night's primetime family viewing - just 48 hours after it premieres on Spike TV in the United States.

Bravo 2 will also exclusively air TNA's monthly Pay-Per-Views, just three days after their live recording beginning with "Final Resolution" on Wednesday, January 17. The three-hour broadcasts feature some of the biggest names in wrestling and include less talk and more in-ring action!

TNA Wrestling delivers a distinct brand of high-risk, athletic entertainment. TNA's roster includes new, fresh talent like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin and recognizable stars such as Kurt Angle, Sting, Christian Cage, Team 3D, and others. TNA features the innovative six-sided ring and the high-flying "X Division," as well as innovative matches such as "Ultimate X" and "Six Sides of Steel."

Dixie Carter, President of TNA said: "We are excited to join the Bravo family of networks in the United Kingdom. The Bravo name is synonymous with quality programming, and we hope to add to that reputation."

Bravo, owned by Flextech Television, is the UK's favorite entertainment destination for men aged 16-44, and premieres an eclectic and award-winning blend of programming.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8789 on: December 28, 2006, 08:19:13 PM »

dude does no one credit people around here

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8790 on: December 28, 2006, 08:23:50 PM »

no-one cares really, its just news remember. and what would i have said "i credit TNA's Myspace" its not like they read a GnR forum

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8791 on: December 28, 2006, 08:26:09 PM »

its not so they know, its so other people know and then can follow up on what you have told them and to give credit for something thats been writin you didnt right it so credit it.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8792 on: December 28, 2006, 08:28:48 PM »

well i think the Italic font gives a hint that i didnt write it, i also put the whole story out so i cant see what else there is to find out, oh and i have never ever said i had written it in the first place  Roll Eyes

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8793 on: December 28, 2006, 08:31:03 PM »

a found more info in a forum about what i commented earlier

Just when I think I?ve heard the best story ever, something tops it. The creators of the animated series Assy McGee have filed suit against WWE over the Vince McMahon?s Ass cartoon which debuted recently on WWE.com. Swear to Christ. The way the story goes, Michael Cole, who runs WWE.com, asked one of his staffers to come up with a creative idea that the boss would like. Apparently this guy decided to just rip off Assy McGee, which is a sitcom that airs during Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network about a police offer who is ? surprise, surprise ? a walking ass with a gun. Worse, a few of the storylines from Mr. McMahon?s Ass were blatantly stolen from Assy McGee. Even more humiliating for Vince is that Cartoon Network is owned by TURNER BROADCASTING, his old rival, and they can?t even really take this to court since they?ve got no defense whatsoever. Vince loved the Vince McMahon?s Ass cartoon, thinking it was the best thing in the world that there was a CARTOON about HIS ASS, and when this all came down shortly before Christmas he blew a gasket. Cole, who had hired a separate flash animator to produce the cartoon full-time and was also working on t-shirts (seriously), claimed he?d never even heard of Assy McGee. This hardly flew, and it appears WWE will have to be pay for the mistake in cash to Turner. Cole is said to be in serious trouble and there is a chance he?ll be fired as head of WWE.com (though we?re told his Smackdown announcing gig is not in jeopardy).

Credit: Figure Four Weekly Newsletter

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8794 on: December 28, 2006, 08:35:31 PM »

oh and one last thing about the credits, one more reason i don't put them is because if i had put a source of a different story how could i be sure that it actually came from that source? someone could say "hey i read that on "    " they stole it from there" so to keep everyone from bitching i leave it as it is.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8795 on: December 28, 2006, 08:36:48 PM »

you got it off there myspace! its not exactly like a friend of a friend who walks your neigbours tiger told you

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8796 on: December 28, 2006, 08:40:14 PM »

yes i know thats why i said:

if i had put a source of a different story

do you understand now

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8797 on: December 28, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »

doe's spud have real facial hair?

source- RQW on TWC Fight
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:26:20 AM by sweet616 » Logged

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8798 on: December 29, 2006, 05:47:30 AM »

does spud have real facial hair?
What source told you that? hihi

Evolution
« Reply #8799 on: December 29, 2006, 09:39:01 AM »

Anyone else read Powerslam here? Just gotten through the latest issue which featured the annual "PS 50" countdown of the top 50 wrestlers of 2006. Beats the PWI 500 which seemed to be written in kayfabe with John Cena and Batista holding 1 and 2. Just for reference here is the Top 50 typed by hand.  Wink (Last year's position in brackets)

1(14) Edge WWE
2(26) Bryan Danielson Independent
3(6) KENTA NOAH
4(3) Samoa Joe TNA
5(8 ) Naomichi Marufuji NOAH
6(1) A.J Styles TNA
7(NL) Takeshi Morishima NOAH
8(7) Christopher Daniels TNA
9(NL) Yuji Nagata NJPW
10(12) Rey Mysterio WWE
11(NL) CIMA Dragon Gate
12(35) Senshi TNA