Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:27:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834200 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8720 on: December 15, 2006, 07:01:04 AM »

Here is a good question

Who in the hell on SD is gonna be in the world title picture?

Right now we have Booker and Finlay.............. Who else?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8721 on: December 15, 2006, 07:28:59 AM »

Here is a good question

Well word is 'Mania it's gonna be Batista vs Undertaker
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8722 on: December 15, 2006, 09:12:28 AM »

I think the VKM thing is just stupid and reeks of a 2nd class company wanting to be no1. And the truth is its not the way to do it.

I think the VKM bits make TNA look silly.

trying to recreate lamegeneration X makes wwe look utter awful, the e has 3great wrestlers Londrick and CM Punk, all of which would do a hell of a lot better in any other company such as TNA or IWF, but the e cant handle the fact that a "2nd class" company is getting better then them so they dont even mention TNA. to put it in basic terms WWE sucks TNA will one day rule and we will be having this exact same conversation about a new company in 10years time about TNA

You sound like all the people who said that about WCW and ECW . . Look at them now.

If WWE wants to bring back D-x its theirs to bring back. Remember along with Chyna HBK and HHH are the originals.

Road Dogg and Billy were just add ons and rode the D-x tidlewave.

I agree about WWE not being as entertaining as TNA but the VKM angle is Stupid and takes away from the great talent that cant get on TV because they are!

They just want WWE to bite the bait and why should they . . . its two wrestlers who WWE didn't want anymore so released them, setting up a 'Million Dollar Challenge'. They need to grow up and concentrate on what makes them entertaining their matches.

Otherwise its two over the hill wrestlers who have sour grapes. I mean TNA dont even let them Wrestle. Billy had potential and on his day he's ok. But RD is just a joke aside from the mic.

Here is a good question

Well word is 'Mania it's gonna be Batista vs Undertaker

I'm hoping Kennedy will progress in time

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8723 on: December 15, 2006, 09:26:30 AM »

I think the VKM thing is just stupid and reeks of a 2nd class company wanting to be no1. And the truth is its not the way to do it.

trying to recreate lamegeneration X makes wwe look utter awful, the e has 3great wrestlers Londrick and CM Punk, all of which would do a hell of a lot better in any other company such as TNA or IWF, but the e cant handle the fact that a "2nd class" company is getting better then them so they dont even mention TNA. to put it in basic terms WWE sucks TNA will one day rule and we will be having this exact same conversation about a new company in 10years time about TNA

Was on this website and found this little rant. I think there are some people even more passionate about hating wwe than you.

CHEERS TO TNA IS RIGHT AND WE ALL HATE VINCE MCMAHON AND THE WWE! BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THE LONGER YOU WATCH AND SUPPORT THEM THE MORE THEIR GONNA TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP! WE ALL NEED TO FUCKIN LEAVE THEM AND JOIN OUR LOYAL TNA BECAUSE THE WWF SOLD OUT ON ALL OF US AND NOW BECOMES THIS BIG BULLSHIT BALL OF WWE!!!!!! AND WE ALL ONLY WATCH OUT OF HABIT TO SEE WHEN THERE GONNA TURN THE CAR AROUND BECAUSE THEY REALIZED THEY LEFT US BEHIND AND PICK US BACK UP ,WELL IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
AND THEN MAYBE THEY'LL START RESPECTING US!!!!! ONCE THEY START TO REALIZE TNA IS GETTING ALL THE FANS THEY'LL BE BEGGING FOR THE FANS BACK AND WILL DO ANYTHING WE WANT AND IT WILL BE JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHEN WCW WAS STILL AROUND AND THE WWE PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS TO STAY ON TOP!!! FUCK JOHN CENA!!!! FUCK THE SPIRIT SQUAD !!! FUCK UMAGA!!!!!! FUCK NITRO!!!! FUCK THE NEW SHAWN MICHEALS ,YEA THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT ,OOO.... THE GREAT HBK ,YOU USE TO BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME (YEA!! USE!! TO!! BE!!)NOW YOUR A FUCKING ALTAR BOY YOU FUCKING FAGET CHURCH BOY GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! YOU LET US ALL DOWN!!! AND FUCK ALL THE DIVA'S BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY TALENT ACCEPT MICKIE JAMES!! THE GREATEST WOMEN WRESTLER OF ALL TIME IS SABLE AND YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LITTLE SLUTS COMPARED TO HER!!!!FUCK SMACKDOWN!!!!FUCK RAW!!!!FUCK ECW!!!!!!PAUL HEYMAN JUST LEFT BY THE WAY!!CAN YOU BLAME HIM!!??? THAT A BOY PAUL!!! TNA IT IS!!! DX IS FUCKING SHIT WITH OUT THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS AND PAC AND THE OLD SHAWN, HUNTERS BASICALLY TRYING TO KEEP IT ALIVE BY HIS SELF AND ITS NOT WORKING!! FUCK D-X BRING BACK EVOLUTION IT WOULD BE SWEET NOW(PAID,LAID,N MAID!) OR JUST LEAVE TRIPLE H TO BE HIMSELF THE SADISTIC CEREBRAL ASSASIAN THE GAME!!!!!! STONE COLD IS COMING BACK NEXT YEAR SO FUCK YOU JOHN CENA YOU BETTER RUN FOR THE HILLS ,GOOD OL STONE COLD WON'T JUST SIT THERE WITH HIS DAMB THUMBS UP HIS ASS LIKE SHAWN MICHEALS DOES WATCHING AS THE WWF ATTITUDE DIE!!!! FUCK THE WWE !!!! BECAUSE ITS GAY AND FUCK ALL YOU WWE FANS!!! SUCK MY DICK!!!! I'M GONNA GO WATCH IMPACT NOW!!! YOUR 60 MINUTE ADRENALINE RUSH IS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right he's SHOUTING.

Some of what he says makes sense (especially the HBK stuff yes). Although i think he may wanna make love to HHH  rofl

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8724 on: December 15, 2006, 09:49:22 AM »

Was on this website and found this little rant. I think there are some people even more passionate about hating wwe than you.

CHEERS TO TNA IS RIGHT AND WE ALL HATE VINCE MCMAHON AND THE WWE! BECAUSE IT SUCKS!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THE LONGER YOU WATCH AND SUPPORT THEM THE MORE THEIR GONNA TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP! WE ALL NEED TO FUCKIN LEAVE THEM AND JOIN OUR LOYAL TNA BECAUSE THE WWF SOLD OUT ON ALL OF US AND NOW BECOMES THIS BIG BULLSHIT BALL OF WWE!!!!!! AND WE ALL ONLY WATCH OUT OF HABIT TO SEE WHEN THERE GONNA TURN THE CAR AROUND BECAUSE THEY REALIZED THEY LEFT US BEHIND AND PICK US BACK UP ,WELL IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
AND THEN MAYBE THEY'LL START RESPECTING US!!!!! ONCE THEY START TO REALIZE TNA IS GETTING ALL THE FANS THEY'LL BE BEGGING FOR THE FANS BACK AND WILL DO ANYTHING WE WANT AND IT WILL BE JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS WHEN WCW WAS STILL AROUND AND THE WWE PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS TO STAY ON TOP!!! FUCK JOHN CENA!!!! FUCK THE SPIRIT SQUAD !!! FUCK UMAGA!!!!!! FUCK NITRO!!!! FUCK THE NEW SHAWN MICHEALS ,YEA THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT ,OOO.... THE GREAT HBK ,YOU USE TO BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME (YEA!! USE!! TO!! BE!!)NOW YOUR A FUCKING ALTAR BOY YOU FUCKING FAGET CHURCH BOY GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! YOU LET US ALL DOWN!!! AND FUCK ALL THE DIVA'S BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY TALENT ACCEPT MICKIE JAMES!! THE GREATEST WOMEN WRESTLER OF ALL TIME IS SABLE AND YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LITTLE SLUTS COMPARED TO HER!!!!FUCK SMACKDOWN!!!!FUCK RAW!!!!FUCK ECW!!!!!!PAUL HEYMAN JUST LEFT BY THE WAY!!CAN YOU BLAME HIM!!??? THAT A BOY PAUL!!! TNA IT IS!!! DX IS FUCKING SHIT WITH OUT THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS AND PAC AND THE OLD SHAWN, HUNTERS BASICALLY TRYING TO KEEP IT ALIVE BY HIS SELF AND ITS NOT WORKING!! FUCK D-X BRING BACK EVOLUTION IT WOULD BE SWEET NOW(PAID,LAID,N MAID!) OR JUST LEAVE TRIPLE H TO BE HIMSELF THE SADISTIC CEREBRAL ASSASIAN THE GAME!!!!!! STONE COLD IS COMING BACK NEXT YEAR SO FUCK YOU JOHN CENA YOU BETTER RUN FOR THE HILLS ,GOOD OL STONE COLD WON'T JUST SIT THERE WITH HIS DAMB THUMBS UP HIS ASS LIKE SHAWN MICHEALS DOES WATCHING AS THE WWF ATTITUDE DIE!!!! FUCK THE WWE !!!! BECAUSE ITS GAY AND FUCK ALL YOU WWE FANS!!! SUCK MY DICK!!!! I'M GONNA GO WATCH IMPACT NOW!!! YOUR 60 MINUTE ADRENALINE RUSH IS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of what he says makes sense (especially the HBK stuff yes). Although i think he may wanna make love to HHH? rofl

Who the hell posted that, Jeff Jarrett??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8725 on: December 15, 2006, 12:25:57 PM »

Some of what he says makes sense (especially the HBK stuff yes). Although i think he may wanna make love to HHH? rofl

Who the hell posted that, Jeff Jarrett??

haha. Was downloading a TNA PPV and this was in the comment section

[/color]

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8726 on: December 15, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »

haha a used to love wwf...hint hint f lol its just the way they treat wrestlers as tshirts they get bored with them never wear them or throw them out when they rip instead of fixing them...a mean yes if wwe whent to me heres a contract sign i would but i would probablys walk or be fired because iam not in the 2out of 3things the e want

a huge body...iam only 5foot 10
talent...iam still training
a character...i wouldnt sell me soul for vince mcmahon so thats out

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8727 on: December 15, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »

The following is from WWE.com:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Danny Doring. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors."
Hysteron
« Reply #8728 on: December 15, 2006, 02:52:13 PM »

Danny Doring.

Pitbull No.2, from the old ECW?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8729 on: December 15, 2006, 03:05:52 PM »

Danny Doring.

Pitbull No.2, from the old ECW?
Nope, the former tag partner of Roadkill actually.  Wink

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8730 on: December 16, 2006, 06:05:03 AM »

Check out this video of Evo, Stoned and one of their friends...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTWi0zQPNg

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8731 on: December 16, 2006, 06:15:57 AM »

Fozzy's "enemy" is one kick ass fucking song.

Im serious, this is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9h16JTxOUU

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8732 on: December 16, 2006, 06:24:28 AM »

The Wrestling Channel out of Great Britain released the following statement today:

TWC regrets to inform it's viewers, that after almost 3 years of being the home to TNA Wrestling in the UK, TNA have now signed an exclusive deal with another UK network commencing on the 1st of January 2007. As disappointed as we are, we understand that this is a natural progression for a company that is growing as fast as TNA; we are happy to have been a part of their growth in the UK, and wish them all the best in the future!

I wonder who's nabbed it.? Can't see it being Sky Sports since they have WWE and i don't think Vince would like them to have both, hopefully whoever has it will get it up-to-date and won't stick commercials in the most stupid of places..........

Edit: Word is Bravo have it, i know they've been showing it for a bit but what they have shown is like 2 months out of date.....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:29:48 AM by Stoned » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8733 on: December 16, 2006, 08:28:04 AM »

Check out this video of Evo, Stoned and one of their friends...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTWi0zQPNg

beer  rofl rofl

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8734 on: December 16, 2006, 12:57:07 PM »

The Wrestling Channel out of Great Britain released the following statement today:

TWC regrets to inform it's viewers, that after almost 3 years of being the home to TNA Wrestling in the UK, TNA have now signed an exclusive deal with another UK network commencing on the 1st of January 2007. As disappointed as we are, we understand that this is a natural progression for a company that is growing as fast as TNA; we are happy to have been a part of their growth in the UK, and wish them all the best in the future!

I wonder who's nabbed it.? Can't see it being Sky Sports since they have WWE and i don't think Vince would like them to have both, hopefully whoever has it will get it up-to-date and won't stick commercials in the most stupid of places..........

Edit: Word is Bravo have it, i know they've been showing it for a bit but what they have shown is like 2 months out of date.....

damn thats a hell of a catch for Bravo, i would have thought it was them who got it before you said so, i wonder if they will air the PPV's before TWC did  Huh

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8735 on: December 16, 2006, 06:53:41 PM »

Just got finished watching Smackdown and most of it was extremely good.

Only problem is with the booking.

Who the fuck wants to see Batista/Cena vs Finlay and Booker?

Batista just beat Book for the title, Cena pins finlay 1-2-3 on SD and then a one armed Batista comes down and kicks both Booker and Finlay's ass.

Stupid booking

I always thought the heel got maximum heat leading into a PPV?

Finlay and BOok have no heat.

That match has as much intrigue as The Big Show vs Scotty 2 Hotty.

Little Bastard attacking JBL was hilarious.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8736 on: December 16, 2006, 07:01:01 PM »

It was.  The Tag Main Event is bs but forget that....

The build-up to the Last Ride & Inferno matches has been real good.

Tag Title/Cruiserweight Title stuff has been ok and both matches should be really decent.

The Guerrero stuff is still crap but oh well.....

.....and am i the only one who thinks The Miz is a good heel....

.....and what's with all the censorship and long time members going nuts, i think i'll just hibernate here.....

Hoo-Rah! Cheesy
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8737 on: December 17, 2006, 07:43:07 AM »

I had a sneaking suspicion that Boogeyman would appear in that plate of worms.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8738 on: December 17, 2006, 08:56:03 AM »

.....and am i the only one who thinks The Miz is a good heel....

Hoo-Rah! Cheesy

I think he is awesome. haven't seen him wrestle yet tho.

I thought he was funny.

I dont understand this cross brand shit!

If your a raw guy you should stay on Raw. And definatly should not be in the Smackdown Main Event on PPV

[/color]

Evolution
« Reply #8739 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:41 PM »

The PCS is the best thing going in wrestling today.
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: