Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:25:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834888 times)
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8640 on: December 06, 2006, 06:48:55 PM »

I'm not familar with the whole roster, so i'm just putting the guys I am Familar with.

This is what I would do.

WWE Title
Triple H
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Edge
Undertaker
Batista
Kane
Randy Orton
Chris Benoit

IC Title
Shelton Benjamin
Johnny
Booker T
Carlito
Ken Kennedy
MVP
Kenny
Monty Brown
Test
Viscera(I find his gimmick hilarious)

Hardcore Title
Tazz (make him comeback rofl)
CM Punk
Hardcore Holly
Rob Van Dam
Finlay
Balls Mahoney
Al Snow
Stevie Richards
SandMan

Cruiserweight Title
Daivari
Gregory Helms
Jimmy Wang Yang
Rey Mysterio
Super Crazy
Chavo Guerrero
Little Guido

Women's Title
Mickie James
Melina
Jazz
Victoria
Ashley
Beth Phoenix
Maria

WWE Tag Team Titles
Londrick
Cryme Tyme
The Hardy Boyz
Dreamer&Sabu
The World's Greatest Tag Team
Cade & Murdoch
Dave Taylor & William Regal

Jobbers
Rob Conway
Kevin Thorn
Val Venis
Snitsky
Mike Knox
Chris Masters
Matt Striker
Tatanka

Fire
UMAGA (pls for the love of god)
MNM
Vince Mcmahon(I know can't fire him, but i would keep him off of TV for a long long time)
Coachman
Jamie Noble
Funaki
Candice Michelle
Rene Dupree
Shannon Moore
Layla
Eugene
Boogeyman
Mark Henry
Tony Mamaluke
The Great Khali

Send To OVW
Mickey
Elijah Burke
The Miz
Nicky
Idol Stevens
KC James
Sylvester Terkay
Scotty 2 Hotty

Managers
Hacksaw Jim Duggan (put him in charge of some jobber, so he can yell hooooo! every once in awhile to make me laugh,? rofl)
Ric Flair
Armando Alejandro Estrada
Eric Bischoff
Melina
SHANE MCMAHON (As only GM)

Edit: I left out 1 more that i'm familar with, and thats Lashley and i say send him to OVW.  smoking
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 07:03:23 PM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Evolution
« Reply #8641 on: December 06, 2006, 06:54:41 PM »

I like the whole Kennedy/MVP thing, but I think in-ring he is the pits. His Cage match with Kane just before Survivor Series was fucking terrible.

One thing I think WWE needs to address is the kind of market they target. Back in the day, well when I started anyway, it was right in there for the Male 18-35 demographic. Profanity, violence, real life characters and intense shows. It was actually cool. Nowadays it just seems to be aimed at kids. Guys like John Cena and Umaga can't possibly have a good straight wrestling match, have terrible in-ring meetings and just seems to be the same feud we saw last month. Cena fought Edge's valet Lita last month, now he's in there with Estrada. That and the fact most gimmick are just there to offend someone. Pretty poor.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8642 on: December 06, 2006, 07:14:27 PM »

Look at the Eddie bullshit on Smackers and then tell me it's still aimed at kids Tongue

and firing MNM....u on crack high_times ? Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #8643 on: December 06, 2006, 07:18:28 PM »

Yoyo!  smoking
Hysteron
« Reply #8644 on: December 06, 2006, 07:22:01 PM »

World Championship:

Triple H
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Edge
Booker T
Batista
Chris Benoit

Upper Mid-Card:

Rob Van Damn
Umaga
Randy Orton
Sabu
MVP
Kane
CM Punk
Carlito 
Lashley
Ken Kennedy
Test
Kevin Thorn
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjamin
Monty Brown

Part-Time Workers:

Ric Flair
Mick Foley
Undertaker
The Great Khali

Lower Mid Card:

William Regal
Finlay
Super Crazy
Daivari
Gregory Helms
Chavo Guerrero
Little Guido
Tommy Dreamer
Shannon Moore
Hardcore Holly
Balls Mahoney

Tag Team Division:

Londrick
Cryme Tyme
The Hardy Boyz
Sylvester Terkay + Elijah Burke

Managers:

Ashley
Trinity
Armando Alejandro Estrada
Eric Bischoff
Melina
Kelly Kelly
Ariel
Victoria *(She?s the only female left apart from Mickey James, who?s there for her wrestling ability)

I believe that everyone I?ve listed serves a purpose, but everyone I missed out on, I couldn?t really be bothered with.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8645 on: December 06, 2006, 07:22:19 PM »

Yoyo!? smoking

WaaWaaWeeWaa!!!!

My fucking god they aren't gonna throw that match away on free tv? If that doesn't bring the viewers in, nothing will.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hysteron
« Reply #8646 on: December 06, 2006, 07:24:49 PM »

Look at the Eddie bullshit on Smackers and then tell me it's still aimed at kids

and firing MNM....u on crack high_times ? Tongue

And you know where that's headed right, the whole what are Vicky and Chavo trying to hide, it's horible I know where there taking that storyline, and it's no where good.

MNM fired?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8647 on: December 06, 2006, 07:25:43 PM »

Look at the Eddie bullshit on Smackers and then tell me it's still aimed at kids Tongueand firing MNM....u on crack high_times ? Tongue

And you know where that's headed right, the whole what are Vicky and Chavo trying to hide, it's horible I know where there taking that storyline, and it's no where good.

MNM fired?

No but high times wants them to be, he's crazy confused nervous
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8648 on: December 06, 2006, 07:51:16 PM »

Look at the Eddie bullshit on Smackers and then tell me it's still aimed at kids Tongueand firing MNM....u on crack high_times ? Tongue

MNM fired?

No but high times wants them to be, he's crazy confused nervous

Im not crazy, THEY SUCK! I hate them, the only thing good about that tag team is seeing Melina get in the ring, other than that their a prime example of whats wrong with the WWE these days. Well them and Umaga. If I had to choose one person to be fired it would be Umaga.? smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Evolution
« Reply #8649 on: December 06, 2006, 07:58:42 PM »

Mercury is a journeyman wrestler though! And an ECW Original to boot.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #8650 on: December 06, 2006, 08:20:26 PM »

Okay, so I should be revising but instead I'm youtubing for some old school. And, while not really old school at all, this is always worth a watch,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75FtPyrjYc

... Bwahahahaha!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hysteron
« Reply #8651 on: December 06, 2006, 08:28:04 PM »

Okay, so I should be revising but instead I'm youtubing for some old school. And, while not really old school at all, this is always worth a watch,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75FtPyrjYc

... Bwahahahaha!

I remember that, he's been a joke and stale character ever since then. But it's good that Rocky pulls that off without making himself look like an idiot (Well In WWE terms anyway).
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 08:31:09 PM by AtariLegend II » Logged
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8652 on: December 06, 2006, 08:28:54 PM »

He may be a journeyman and an ECW orignal (late arrival, i belive he wasnt there till 2000, less than year before ecw went bye bye), but I think he sucked in ECW too. I did not like the tag team he was in and it was just part of a downward spiral for ecw. Oh, and well he sucks now too. And well Nitro is just pathetic both in the ring (most of the time) and he is absolutley horrid on the mic. I see no reason to keep these guys around. Maybe and I mean maybe allow Merc another shot as a singles competitor but Nitro abosulutley positivly needs to be fired and I don't belive I will ever change my mind on that. But as I said i might be willing to give Merc another shot. ?smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8653 on: December 06, 2006, 09:18:30 PM »

He may be a journeyman and an ECW orignal (late arrival, i belive he wasnt there till 2000, less than year before ecw went bye bye), but I think he sucked in ECW too. I did not like the tag team he was in and it was just part of a downward spiral for ecw. Oh, and well he sucks now too. And well Nitro is just pathetic both in the ring (most of the time) and he is absolutley horrid on the mic. I see no reason to keep these guys around. Maybe and I mean maybe allow Merc another shot as a singles competitor but Nitro abosulutley positivly needs to be fired and I don't belive I will ever change my mind on that. But as I said i might be willing to give Merc another shot. ?smoking

dude, did you even see the ladder match against Jeff Hardy?

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8654 on: December 06, 2006, 09:34:03 PM »

Ya Hardy carried him well, least thats what I saw. But when I watch this guy nothing seems like it is anything worth watching. Thats the only match I have ever seen him in that I enjoyed. And I feel it had more to do with Hardy than him. He has no personality what so ever. In the ring or out of it. Like I said his mic skills suck..bad! And his ring skill is horrid MOST OF THE TIME. I don't feel the guy would even be in the wwe 5 years ago. In fact think theres a few other guys that are decent that would not be main eventing than as they are now. The 3 that come of the top of my head are Cena, Batista and Booker T (unlike most of you, I did not enjoy King Booker, I liked him better in WCW.)? smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8655 on: December 06, 2006, 09:39:50 PM »

Jeff never carried Nitro, they both shared it well, Nitro's dropkick from the top of the ladder was amazing. I gained alot of respect for him after that match.

And personally i think Batista makes a good champ as he has the right look, ability & mic skills

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8656 on: December 06, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

And personally i think Batista makes a good champ as he has the right look, ability & mic skills

Yeah, the look...  Roll Eyes

Just about the right Vince ability, and mic skills to rival Chris Masters.  drool

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8657 on: December 07, 2006, 09:07:49 AM »

Jeff Hardy couldn't carry himself let alone anyone else, Johnny Nitro has improved loads in the ring, now people see different things, but his in-ring improvements, are obvious.  I can understand disliking them, they are heels and all but they are both fantastic talents.....

Speaking of turning on people with talent, since his face turn Carlito has become public enemy no.1 in the IWC, there are a shitload of people who think he's so bad he needs firing.... Roll Eyes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8658 on: December 07, 2006, 11:28:09 AM »

Speaking of turning on people with talent, since his face turn Carlito has become public enemy no.1 in the IWC, there are a shitload of people who think he's so bad he needs firing.... Roll Eyes

Wha?  Shocked i love him as a Face

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8659 on: December 07, 2006, 11:46:23 AM »

Yeah, good ideas dude, ok, imagine you are in charge and can end the brand split.....

I would have ECW as a Hardcore Title only show, keep it for the hardcore guys....

So who goes where and who would you fire:

I just think the day has gone where a wrestler works his way through the company to the top.

If the fans start cheering and they sell merchandise the likleyhood is they will have the World title within 6 months.

With wrestlers like CM Punk and Carlito they have the chance to take them right through, but it wont happen.

And even people like Edge have been held back now. He should be World Champion IMO.

I'd love to tune into Raw every week and see RVD do a Van Daminator and not be held back by the style that Vince wants. And not save best matches for PPV . . just go out there and see what happens.

I mean who would not love to see RVD battle Edge in a sustained rivallry coz i would.

Every wrestler has their strengths like Undertaker has his mind games which i love to watch it, Beniot is an amazing technician and i love to see it. CM Punk is exciting and new and i think everyone would like to see more before they ruin him.

I just hate it when they dont let the wrestlers stick to their strengths. Like taking a chair out of Sabu's offense? . . . he hasn't got anything else.

Put people like Sabu and Dreamer in a tag team or something and see where it goes. Put Shelton Benjamin back with Haas and let him wrestle coz he is entertaining as fuck.

and for the love of god get shane McMahon back on tv

Very well put man, I agree with everyhting you said...They need better rivalries and I especially agree with the part about not leaving all the best matches to the PPV...They need to make raw and smackdown suprising again

Thanks man.

It just goes to show which company is moving forward with what TNA did with this 6 way match. They are putting that out FREE on tv. and will any of the 6 hold back . . you know they wont.

But WWE take Egde who has been Euro champ (i think) Tag champ like 14 times or whatever IC champ and World champ and then put him back to Tag Champ.

WWE needs to turn it around fast.

Nitro is awesome and is getting better all the time. He's no Beniot but he could be compared to HBK with his charisma and the way he wrestlers . . Could be people?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: