Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:42:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835347 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8620 on: December 04, 2006, 06:47:22 PM »

The only positive thing and i mean only thing to come from the new ECW is CM Punk.

and still he was a product of TNA & ROH, so if you think about it ECW hasnt really achieved that much
Ariel drool drool smoking smoking

I stand corrected!

...oh and you cant forget Kelly Kelly  drool

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hysteron
« Reply #8621 on: December 04, 2006, 07:00:32 PM »

it was pretty much hinted at that Lashley was the one who took out Sabu.

how exactly? Huh i think it was pretty easy to work out that Hardcore Holly took him out

Do you know about the Lashely heel turn coming at tonights ECW tappings?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8622 on: December 04, 2006, 07:37:09 PM »

how exactly? Huh i think it was pretty easy to work out that Hardcore Holly took him out

ah makes sense now

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #8623 on: December 05, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »

But god does it feel good to be right about this crappy version of ECW from the get go.  This was a lark and I'm glad to see it crumbling in Vince McMahon's face. I hope he chokes on it.  I hope to god RVD doesn't re-sign with WWE and goes to TNA.  RVD has been nothing but fucked since day one with the WWE and even before his arrest he was screwed because Vinnie didn't think he had "it."  I personally love seeing how shitty the WWE is right now...it cracks me up because they constantly keep making bad decisions that they think are "In the right."  As more and more older wrestling fans abandon the WWE and move to TNA, I think TNA will really start shaping up.  I'd love to see TNA change the ring to the old style, but other than that.....the ball really is in their court now.  I heard that people were actually chanting TNA really loudly at the ECW ppv on Sunday night.  Definitely the future of wrestling if they can keep it up.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8624 on: December 05, 2006, 02:00:03 PM »

Did anyone else notice that at the beginning of DTD, Joey Styles said that a new ECW Champion would be crowned??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8625 on: December 05, 2006, 02:04:46 PM »

The only positive thing and i mean only thing to come from the new ECW is CM Punk.

and still he was a product of TNA & ROH, so if you think about it ECW hasnt really achieved that much
Ariel drool drool smoking smoking

I stand corrected!

...oh and you cant forget Kelly Kelly? drool

Yeah alright they got some hot women in. But thats not really what i meant.

I would give my left arm for Kelly Kelly . .WOW.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hysteron
« Reply #8626 on: December 05, 2006, 02:58:58 PM »

Did anyone else notice that at the beginning of DTD, Joey Styles said that a new ECW Champion would be crowned??

That was just one of many screw ups by them last night, they also kept going on about how Harcore Holy was not supposed to compete, yet many people in the audience were wearing T-Shirts with the match listings on the back, one of which was Sandman Vs Hardcore.

ah makes sense now

I meant with the WWE story thing of the perpetrator always almost being the one the naive crowd least suspect and who has said nothing.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8627 on: December 05, 2006, 05:19:11 PM »

U know a huge reason wrestling sucks these days?Huh??

The heels dont get their heat like they use to. Its like the face always has to hold his ground or get over the Heel.

I remember back when The Big Bossman handcuffed Hulk Hogan to the guardrail and beat his ass with the nightstick. th at was over 15 years ago but I still remember that cause it was so real like and gruesome. I remember when Andre sneaked behind Hogan and choked the shit out of him.

Heels use to beat down the faces and then at the match or PPV u were 1oo percent behind the face to get revenge.

NOw its like the Face is always one uppin the heel. the heel cannot get truly over cause heels are basically pussies and not EVIL anymore.  the announcers also suck getting the talent over cause everything seems so staged and fake now adays

TNA are by far the greatest wrestling organization. I just hope they dont fuck it up. They have showed signs of stupidity here lately.

Joe should've went over Angle in the first match to legitimize TNA instead of making them look 2nd rate by Angle, a WWE star walkin through a man who has been undefeated for almost 2 years.

PLUS, they need to get away from WWE.

Kurt ANgle said "ITs True, Its True" in WWE>

Just drop that shit altogether cause it sounds extremely generic for him to say "Its Real, Its Real"

Just drop the whole catch line and think of something completely different.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8628 on: December 05, 2006, 06:05:11 PM »

U know a huge reason wrestling sucks these days?Huh??

The heels dont get their heat like they use to. Its like the face always has to hold his ground or get over the Heel.

I remember back when The Big Bossman handcuffed Hulk Hogan to the guardrail and beat his ass with the nightstick. th at was over 15 years ago but I still remember that cause it was so real like and gruesome. I remember when Andre sneaked behind Hogan and choked the shit out of him.

Heels use to beat down the faces and then at the match or PPV u were 1oo percent behind the face to get revenge.

NOw its like the Face is always one uppin the heel. the heel cannot get truly over cause heels are basically pussies and not EVIL anymore.? the announcers also suck getting the talent over cause everything seems so staged and fake now adays

TNA are by far the greatest wrestling organization. I just hope they dont fuck it up. They have showed signs of stupidity here lately.

Joe should've went over Angle in the first match to legitimize TNA instead of making them look 2nd rate by Angle, a WWE star walkin through a man who has been undefeated for almost 2 years.

PLUS, they need to get away from WWE.

Kurt ANgle said "ITs True, Its True" in WWE>

Just drop that shit altogether cause it sounds extremely generic for him to say "Its Real, Its Real"

Just drop the whole catch line and think of something completely different.

TNA has potential but i still think its away from challanging wwe like WCW did. No doubt its more exciting but as far as people tuning in its hard for them especially on the international market.

Totally agree about Angle . . its a huge coup to get him but you can't let angle perform on another level to the TNA originals. At the end of the day Angle is not the future of TNA he is there to make some very talented performers look even better by beating him eventully.

People lik Daniels, AJ and Joe i think eventully will all beat angle and take those three in particular  to new levels on the world stage.

[/color]

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8629 on: December 06, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »

Last Nights Raw was mostly un-entertaining. I'm sick of MNM, why the hell are they on tv?? 5 years ago those guys would be very lucky to have 1 match broadcasted, much less part of the main event on raw.

What the hell is up with WWE basically copying TNA. I hated Umaga from the get go, he's basically a cheap imitation of Joe, instead of the undeafeated samoan submission machine, its the undeafeated Samoan bulldozer. Who's finisher is patheticlly un-entertaining. Not only that but last nights raw "encounter" of Cena vs. Umaga was very similar to the one with Angle vs. Joe. Escpessially with all the security and they just kept going after eachother. I expect more from the WWE.

DX should not be getting "serious". The most entertaining aspect of DX this time around has been their "skits". Its been the best thing on raw for awhile and its sad they just drop that and get all "serious". And if WWE wants to push a DX vs. RKO Edge match, why the hell did they make them look like jobbers at Survivor Series. That whole Survivor Series match sucked, well except the few funny parts. I'm trying to figure out how the hell Edge and RKO are put in the same boat as Nitro, Helms, and who was the other one?? rofl Those last 3 are the definition of crappy sports entertainment. But Edge and RKO are legimate guys that could be big stars in the future. They should not be made too look like jobbers that should be on sunday night heat on a PPV when 2 weeks later your trying to convince people these 2 have a shot against DX.

I do like the Hardy Boys making a comeback together, and the idea that they are trying to bring a tag division back. But in know way should edge and orton be holding the tag titles right now, escepcially when their gonna face Dx in whats going to be a non-title match. If your gonna try to have a tag division give the titles to someone that can defend them at PPV, start actually having them defended again at PPVs.

And I know this a long rant but I have to talk about ECW. Which once stood for Extreme Championship Wrestling which all of us now know it stands for Extreme Crappy Wrestling. I want to know how the hell you can bring back ECW and than have non-hardcore matches and matches with "extreme" rules. Its retarted. ECW is supose to the pinnacle of hardcore wrestling. All matches should be non-disqualification "extreme" matches. When I saw ECW's One Night Stand 2005 i was screaming for ECW to be brought back, it was by far, in my opionion the best ppv of '05. It was entertaining like no other, except the stupid bit of wwe wrestlers showing up to watch the ppv. Now when I saw ECW's One Night Stand 2006, I was screaming why the hell are you gonna bring back ECW like this??? And than not only do they bring it back, they do the god-damn stupidest move ever. They gave Big Show the title, which from than on it was complete crap. And why the hell give the title to another big man?? Lashley??? WTF??!! I was hoping with the addition of CM Punk and RVD fueding with Big Show, we might actually get a title fued between CM Punk and RVD. Two guys that actually have the ability to move faster than a rock in the ring. I hope Heyman told Vince fuck you and than walked out calmly. Heyman Should go to TNA and start a balls to the walls hardcore division that would show WWE a glimpse of what ECW is supose to be.

Thats pretty much the end of it. I love wrestling, and I complain alot about WWE. But thats only because I expect so much more from this company. There's just so many bad things they have been doing for far too long. TNA is going to become a viable alternative for alot of wwe fans and is what I would call the most entertaining wrestling entity on tv at this time. smoking
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 12:31:20 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8630 on: December 06, 2006, 04:01:30 AM »

totally agree High Times

Watching WWE now is like watching WCW Thunder

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8631 on: December 06, 2006, 05:51:10 AM »

I agree with most of your points dude but not your hating on MNM, they are a fantastic tag team and the best to emerge in WWE in the past 5 years (Although that isn't sayin' much...).  When they were on Smackdown they made that show, and they were constantly used in the main events because they were so good at carrying guys like Batista.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8632 on: December 06, 2006, 10:43:24 AM »

I agree with most of your points dude but not your hating on MNM, they are a fantastic tag team and the best to emerge in WWE in the past 5 years (Although that isn't sayin' much...).? When they were on Smackdown they made that show, and they were constantly used in the main events because they were so good at carrying guys like Batista.

Yeah MNM rock.

It seems to me that tag teams just disapear these days. A tag team break up was a huge thing back in the day and the two wrestlers would probally end up feuding for like 3 months after.

Now they just see one as better and fast track them. I know the hardys and MNM are slightly different coz of the drugs and leavers. But IMO there is no way that Jeff Hardy should have the IC title. He should have the tag titles coz he is a better tag team wrestler IMO.

The IC title should be for main eventers who are not currently in the title hunt or potential main eventers. People like Orton, HBK, Edge, Carlito, Beniot, Kennedy, RVD, CM PUNK these types of guys. The IC title used to be a huge step towards being a main event player . . now its a 'His Turn' belt designed to keep people happy who are not getting title shots.

I remember matches like Mr Perfect vs Bret Hart, Bret vs Bulldog, HBK vs Razor Ramon, Shamrock vs Rock, Angle vs Jericho . . where are these high calibre matches for the IC title.

In TNA the X-Division championship and tag team championship are just as coverted as the World Title and thats how it should be.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8633 on: December 06, 2006, 12:34:07 PM »

I agree with most of your points dude but not your hating on MNM, they are a fantastic tag team and the best to emerge in WWE in the past 5 years (Although that isn't sayin' much...).? When they were on Smackdown they made that show, and they were constantly used in the main events because they were so good at carrying guys like Batista.

Yeah MNM rock.

It seems to me that tag teams just disapear these days. A tag team break up was a huge thing back in the day and the two wrestlers would probally end up feuding for like 3 months after.

Now they just see one as better and fast track them. I know the hardys and MNM are slightly different coz of the drugs and leavers. But IMO there is no way that Jeff Hardy should have the IC title. He should have the tag titles coz he is a better tag team wrestler IMO.

The IC title should be for main eventers who are not currently in the title hunt or potential main eventers. People like Orton, HBK, Edge, Carlito, Beniot, Kennedy, RVD, CM PUNK these types of guys. The IC title used to be a huge step towards being a main event player . . now its a 'His Turn' belt designed to keep people happy who are not getting title shots.

I remember matches like Mr Perfect vs Bret Hart, Bret vs Bulldog, HBK vs Razor Ramon, Shamrock vs Rock, Angle vs Jericho . . where are these high calibre matches for the IC title.

In TNA the X-Division championship and tag team championship are just as coverted as the World Title and thats how it should be.

Yeah, good ideas dude, ok, imagine you are in charge and can end the brand split.....

I would have ECW as a Hardcore Title only show, keep it for the hardcore guys....

So who goes where and who would you fire:

WWE Title
Triple H
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Umaga
Edge
Randy Orton
Undertaker
Booker T
Batista

IC Title
CM Punk
Carlito
The Miz
(Hoo-Rah!)
Chris Benoit
Lashley
Ken Kennedy
Kane
MVP
Elijah Burke
Ken Doane (Kenny)
Johnny Jeter (Johnny)

Hardcore Title
Hardcore Holly
Rob Van Dam
Finlay
Sabu
Balls Mahoney
Tommy Dreamer
Al Snow
Stevie Richards
Mikey (Mike Mondo)

Cruiserweight Title
Daivari
Gregory Helms
Jimmy Wang Yang
Jamie Noble
Rey Mysterio
Super Crazy
Chavo Guerrero
Funaki
Little Guido
Matt Striker

Women's Title
Mickie James
Melina
Jazz
Victoria
Maria
Beth Phoenix

WWE Tag Team Titles
Londrick
Cryme Tyme
The Hardy Boyz
The Highlanders
MNM
The World's Greatest Tag Team
Cade & Murdoch
Dave Taylor & William Regal

Jobbers
Rob Conway
Kevin Thorn
Val Venis
Snitsky
Mike Knox

Fire
Mitch
Candice Michelle
Jillian Hall
Viscera
Vito
Sylvan
Rene Dupree
Shannon Moore
Test
Scotty 2 Hotty
Ashley
Layla
Chris Masters
Eugene
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Tatanka
Boogeyman
Mark Henry
Kristal
Christopher W. Anderson
Danny Doring
Tony Mamaluke
The Great Khali

Send To OVW
Nicky
Idol Stevens
KC James
Sylvester Terkay

Managers
Ric Flair
Armando Alejandro Estrada
Kelly Kelly
Ariel
Trinity

The World?s Largest Athlete has made his life?s biggest decision, and for now, WWE and ECW will be without a giant.

Not since Andre the Giant has there been a man of Big Show?s stature who?s made such impact on sports-entertainment. But, after more than seven years in WWE and a five-month reign of dominance in the reborn ECW, Big Show has decided to take time away from the ring.

Enduring not only one of the most physical confrontations in his career against new ECW World Champion Lashley on ECW on Sci Fi, but also experiencing the agony and misery within the torturous Extreme Elimination Chamber, it seemed that this week was the breaking point for the giant.

Some close to Big Show have said that his pride was lost after losing the ECW World Title. His lingering emotions and injuries, coupled with several tumultuous days contributed to his decision to step away.

?I?m a raw-boned bastard that breaks things and moves the immovable objects. When I?m injured, I can?t do those things,? said the Extreme Giant. ?I?m much more valuable healthy both mentally and physically, and this hiatus will help me to get there.?

According to Big Show, he has been plagued by a multitude of injuries from herniated discs to torn muscles, but has still competed through the pain. Bodily damage of this nature is something an ordinary individual (of far smaller size) could never endure, let alone carry the weight of the ECW World Title in a highly physical realm of hardcore.

?I?ve reached a point in my career right now where I am a little run down and hurt pretty bad physically,? explained the Extremist. ?I?ve been wrestling the past three months pretty much in pain every night. I can?t compete at the level I want to compete at, and that?s the most heartbreaking thing.?

Despite his display of supremacy, Big Show claimed that his performance in the ring has not been at his full potential. It is this that has driven the immense competitor to step away from WWE for now.

?I think every athlete reaches a point in their career when he really has to check himself and evaluate what is going on,? said the 500-pound Extremist. ?Anybody who knows me knows I need a break. People go through life so fast sometimes they miss it; I just want to put on the breaks.?

According to the World?s Largest Athlete, the physical ache he?s experienced doesn?t compare to the emotional anguish that?s accompanied his decision to take a break not just from his career, but also the familial lifestyle of sports-entertainment.

With a career that?s spanned more than one decade, Big Show has held every major World Championship in sports-entertainment and is the only man to hold the WWE Championship, ECW World Title and World Heavyweight Championship.

More importantly, the Extreme Giant said that in his conquests, he?s had the extraordinary opportunity to have battled the biggest icons in sports-entertainment including Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Ric Flair, ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin, The Rock, Undertaker and countless others.

?It?s bittersweet; this business is a family. I?ve been traveling and I?ve been in this business for 11 wonderful years,? stated a passionate Big Show. ?I?ve been able to work with almost every top Superstar in this business that?s ever meant anything? I?ve had some very memorable matches and I?m thankful for it.?

Whether cheered or jeered by WWE fans, Big Show has always been respected and kept audiences in sheer awe. Now, the seven-footer is anxious to take some time away from the spotlight, though that spotlight shines extra bright upon an individual of such mammoth size.

?Being this big, you can never hide,? he admitted with a large grin. ?I?m thankful for it but right now I just want some time for myself. I?m thankful for the fans and I hope that they can respect this decision and can be supportive too.?

While Big Show hopes to recover and refresh himself, he discussed his possible involvement in a future WWE Films release.

?I want to reinvent myself if possible, and find out who Big Show really is,? he admitted. ?I?d like to do a WWE movie ? a comedy ? because I have a pretty good sense of comedic timing. I?m a pretty humble, lovable, funny, easy-going guy with a short fuse. Then again, like Chris Rock said, nobody wants to laugh at a big guy who could beat your ass.?

Until then, it?ll be a ?big, bad show tonight? and every other night until the Extreme Giant makes his way back home to the squared circle.

?I?m thankful for everything,? asserted Big Show. ?For every man who has stepped in the ring with me and trusted me with their bodies. For WWE officials who have been so supportive of my decision when I basically went to them in tears and told them I was burnt out.?

In addition to these very genuine words, Big Show also had a message for ECW and WWE fans alike.

?I?d like to give a special thanks to ECW fans,? he added. ?I wasn?t a part of the original ECW, but I gave all I had for them and I hope solidified my part in ECW. For anyone who has cheered me, loved me, hated me and booed me: thank you.?

wwe.com
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 12:37:25 PM by Stoned » Logged
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8634 on: December 06, 2006, 12:50:13 PM »

hmm some hard decision but:

WWE Title
Triple H
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Umaga
Edge
Undertaker
Booker T
Batista

IC Title
CM Punk
JBL (Possible Comeback)
Carlito
Lashley
Ken Kennedy
Kane
MVP (With a changed gimmick)
Kenny (SS Teammate)
Randy Orton
Monty Brown

Hardcore Title
Hardcore Holly
Rob Van Dam
Finlay
Sabu
Tommy Dreamer
Al Snow
Stevie Richards
Chris Benoit

Cruiserweight Title
Daivari
Gregory Helms
Jimmy Wang Yang
Rey Mysterio
Super Crazy
Chavo Guerrero
Little Guido

Women's Title
Mickie James
Melina
Jazz
Victoria
Ashley
Beth Phoenix

WWE Tag Team Titles
Londrick
Cryme Tyme
The Hardy Boyz
MNM
The World's Greatest Tag Team
Cade & Murdoch
Dave Taylor & William Regal

Jobbers
Rob Conway
Kevin Thorn
Val Venis
Snitsky
Mike Knox
Chris Masters
Matt Striker

Fire
Balls Mahoney
Jamie Noble
Funaki
Mitch
Candice Michelle
Jillian Hall
Viscera
Vito
Sylvan
Rene Dupree
Shannon Moore
Test
Scotty 2 Hotty
Layla
Eugene
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Tatanka
Boogeyman
Mark Henry
Kristal
Christopher W. Anderson
Danny Doring
Tony Mamaluke
The Great Khali

Send To OVW
Elijah Burke
The Miz
Nicky
Idol Stevens
KC James
Sylvester Terkay

Managers
Tazz (he would make one great manager!)
Ric Flair
Armando Alejandro Estrada
Kelly Kelly
Ariel
Trinity
Michelle McCool
Eric Bischoff

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8635 on: December 06, 2006, 12:53:03 PM »

MVP is great!

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8636 on: December 06, 2006, 12:54:52 PM »

MVP is great!
You know he is actually, when he first started wrestling i thought he sucked but his feud with Kane mixing with Kennedy & 'Taker has been great!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8637 on: December 06, 2006, 12:59:22 PM »

MVP is great!
You know he is actually, when he first started wrestling i thought he sucked but his feud with Kane mixing with Kennedy & 'Taker has been great!

yeah im quite keen on that feud but im just wondering where it will end up e.g Taker vs Kane or Kane vs Kennedy or most likely MVP vs Kennedy

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8638 on: December 06, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »

Yeah, good ideas dude, ok, imagine you are in charge and can end the brand split.....

I would have ECW as a Hardcore Title only show, keep it for the hardcore guys....

I just think the day has gone where a wrestler works his way through the company to the top.

If the fans start cheering and they sell merchandise the likleyhood is they will have the World title within 6 months.

With wrestlers like CM Punk and Carlito they have the chance to take them right through, but it wont happen.

And even people like Edge have been held back now. He should be World Champion IMO.

I'd love to tune into Raw every week and see RVD do a Van Daminator and not be held back by the style that Vince wants. And not save best matches for PPV . . just go out there and see what happens.

I mean who would not love to see RVD battle Edge in a sustained rivallry coz i would.

Every wrestler has their strengths like Undertaker has his mind games which i love to watch it, Beniot is an amazing technician and i love to see it. CM Punk is exciting and new and i think everyone would like to see more before they ruin him.

I just hate it when they dont let the wrestlers stick to their strengths. Like taking a chair out of Sabu's offense  . . . he hasn't got anything else.

Put people like Sabu and Dreamer in a tag team or something and see where it goes. Put Shelton Benjamin back with Haas and let him wrestle coz he is entertaining as fuck.

and for the love of god get shane McMahon back on tv

[/color]

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #8639 on: December 06, 2006, 05:05:52 PM »

I just think the day has gone where a wrestler works his way through the company to the top.

If the fans start cheering and they sell merchandise the likleyhood is they will have the World title within 6 months.

With wrestlers like CM Punk and Carlito they have the chance to take them right through, but it wont happen.

And even people like Edge have been held back now. He should be World Champion IMO.

I'd love to tune into Raw every week and see RVD do a Van Daminator and not be held back by the style that Vince wants. And not save best matches for PPV . . just go out there and see what happens.

I mean who would not love to see RVD battle Edge in a sustained rivallry coz i would.

Every wrestler has their strengths like Undertaker has his mind games which i love to watch it, Beniot is an amazing technician and i love to see it. CM Punk is exciting and new and i think everyone would like to see more before they ruin him.

I just hate it when they dont let the wrestlers stick to their strengths. Like taking a chair out of Sabu's offense  . . . he hasn't got anything else.

Put people like Sabu and Dreamer in a tag team or something and see where it goes. Put Shelton Benjamin back with Haas and let him wrestle coz he is entertaining as fuck.

and for the love of god get shane McMahon back on tv

Very well put man, I agree with everyhting you said...They need better rivalries and I especially agree with the part about not leaving all the best matches to the PPV...They need to make raw and smackdown suprising again

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: