Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835219 times)
Hysteron
« Reply #8600 on: December 03, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »

As for the Sandman, does he really count as a wrestler; I think he's only been in 3 matches since ECW came back under WWE.
He's been in 10 actually Tongue

Hey, what can I say, I can't remember the guy doing anything over than interrupting and then beating up Matt Stryker with a kendo stick.
Hysteron
« Reply #8601 on: December 04, 2006, 02:52:31 AM »

I've watched it last night, I'm not going to say what I thought of it, I'm just going to say that I've now officially lost all faith in Wrestling and will never watch it again.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8602 on: December 04, 2006, 06:18:14 AM »

it was pretty poor, but then again so is ECW nowadays.

RVD took some pretty nasty bumps though, i wonder if its a way of sending a message to RVD

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8603 on: December 04, 2006, 01:19:49 PM »

MNM vs The Hardy Boyz was a great match and a great way to start the show, they got given like 25 minutes which is great ok

All the in between matches were worthless, no build-up and nobody cared, if they'd of been extreme rules they could of been good, but alas they sucked.

The "Extreme" Elimination Chamber started off really well.? The action was great, CM Punk & RVD were really over with the crowd, big time! and i was loving it, then, they got eliminated and from that point on it sucked.? The action with Lashley, Test & Big Show was painful to watch and the crowd had become dead by this point, hell you could hear some boo's for Lashley when he was getting some offense in, it was obvious that Punk & RVD are way more over so why give the belt to Black Lesnar eh?? Ahh yeah, because he has "The Look"....

...What a load of bullshit!? I'm sure as hell glad it was free....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8604 on: December 04, 2006, 01:30:40 PM »

yea me too, i would not pay for that!

all the way through the PPV, you could here the "TNA" chants

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8605 on: December 04, 2006, 01:58:11 PM »

all the way through the PPV, you could here the "TNA" chants
Only time i heard those chants erupt was when Terkay did a fuckin' muscle buster.... Roll Eyes
Hysteron
« Reply #8606 on: December 04, 2006, 02:03:23 PM »

RVD took some pretty nasty bumps though, i wonder if its a way of sending a message to RVD

That show had alot of really bad booking, I like the Hardy's but that match could've done all that in half the time. The rest of the show apart from the main event was like watching a really bad longer version of Sunday Night Heat.

The main event was dull, the crowd chanting BS, I thought WWE were doing it on purpose to make the main event more worth it, but it wasn't, stupid that RVD just get's his whole 6 month feud with Big Show forgot about because of Lashely. WWE weren't even trying to hide the result, and it was pretty much hinted at that Lashley was the one who took out Sabu.

CM Punk, and RVD the first people to go out, how stupid is that.

People watch ECW because they expect to see crazy stuff, apart from 2 Mintues with RVD and CM Punk, it wasn't like watching ECW.

The TV show has better 3 min matches than what was on that show.

I can only think of 3 Elimination Chamber matches, (If I'm there were are other ones, then so be it)

The first one lasted close to 50 Mins with HBK wining it, it was a classic.
The Goldberg one was exactly like this one only not so predictable, but bad cause it only lasted just over 20mins.

To me the concept of the Elimination Chamber is a damaged concept, and shouldn't be used again for a long time.

What a dreadful show.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8607 on: December 04, 2006, 02:40:04 PM »

it was pretty much hinted at that Lashley was the one who took out Sabu.

how exactly? Huh i think it was pretty easy to work out that Hardcore Holly took him out

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8608 on: December 04, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »

from wwe.com:

Distraught by the results of December to Dismember, ECW Representative Paul Heyman appeared to be distant and depressed this afternoon at the North Charleston Coliseum hours before an ECW live event.

This condition was further exasperated by Mr. McMahon, who decided to send Heyman home. The WWE Chairman cited slumping television ratings and a disgruntled talent roster as causes for Mr. Heyman?s dismissal.

Check back to ECW.com for updates on the status on Paul Heyman and ECW.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8609 on: December 04, 2006, 05:15:54 PM »

Vince McMahon took Sabu out because he doesn't like him.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8610 on: December 04, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »

Source: PWInsider.com

Paul Heyman was sent home from today's Monday Night Raw/ECW taping in North Carolina.

We can confirm that the word going around is that he's been let go by the company following last night's ECW PPV.

More on this story throughout the evening.

Looks like fiction becomes reality.....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8611 on: December 04, 2006, 05:27:23 PM »

Fuck u have a  month to promote a PPV and u only have like 3 matches promoted with a bunch of shit thrown together last minute?

WWE are finished in their current form

Vince has one option:

End the ridiculous brand extension NOW

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hysteron
« Reply #8612 on: December 04, 2006, 05:37:52 PM »

Paul Heyman was sent home from today's Monday Night Raw/ECW taping in North Carolina.

I don't blame Heyman for last night, I blame Vince, if anyone here knows what happens when Heyman has full control of a match, you know the match is going to be booked pretty good, last night smelled of stupity by Vince, thinking what he wants is best.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8613 on: December 04, 2006, 05:40:14 PM »

A message to the management at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling...

RUSSO OUT, HEYMAN IN.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8614 on: December 04, 2006, 06:03:45 PM »

Internally, it is being said that Vince McMahon was absolutely irate in regards to how awful last night's ECW PPV was. Furthermore, McMahon is looking to put the blame on Heyman for it. The theory for the blame on Heyman is, "he is caught in the past and doesn't understand the new vision of ECW".

Problems started yesterday when most everyone realized that the ECW PPV was quite awful to say the least. Heyman was unhappy with how the show was booked and he voiced his concerns before and after the show. There were issues between Heyman and McMahon because of how the show played out on TV, with most everyone knowing that it was a disaster. Furthermore, the problems carried over from last night, and led to incidents occuring backstage at today's RAW/ECW taping.

At 2:00 P.M., Heyman had a meeting with Vince and Stephanie McMahon. Heyman came out of the meeting looking as if nothing happened. Nobody had any idea that there was anything wrong between the two parties. Shortly thereafter, Heyman gathered his belongings and left the building to go home.

Anyways, the word going around backstage is that Heyman is legitimately done with the company and this really isn't some sort of storyline.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8615 on: December 04, 2006, 06:07:37 PM »

ECW is falling apart at the seams!!!

Angle has gone, Heyman has gone, Sabu is on his way it seems, RVD is dead on his arse, they have absolutely no under card, the best match on their pay per view was between wrestlers not on their roster, their new champion is as green as the grass in the garden of eden and now this....

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=167282169

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hysteron
« Reply #8616 on: December 04, 2006, 06:21:14 PM »

Breaking News: The Big Show Leaving WWE
12/04/2006 by Ryan Clark

Source: PWInsider.com/Mike Johnson

Former ECW World champion The Big Show is expected to finish up his WWE commitments tonight at the combined Monday Night Raw/ECW taping. Show is scheduled to challenge new ECW World champion Bobby Lashley on tomorrow's edition of ECW on Sci Fi.

Show has been talking about taking time off due to a multitude of injuries and will finish his on-air role at tonight's taping.

Great.

Here's a great review for last night, which really says something.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_18587.shtml
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 06:28:49 PM by AtariLegend II » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8617 on: December 04, 2006, 06:35:41 PM »

ECW is dead. and has been from the minute they couldn't convince Rhino back IMO

and the final Nail in the coffin was giving Lashley the title last night.

The only positive thing and i mean only thing to come from the new ECW is CM Punk.

They have destroyed RVD's hardcore style with making it possible to be DQ'ed

Sandman and dreamer are hardly ever used and job to people like Test.

If Paul Heyman was fired for not seeing the vision of the 'new' ECW then i think everyone would be fired aside from the McMahons. No one could see where its going.

I say kill ECW and start up a different show with new name and make it a different style of wrestling. Get people who are rubbish on the mic and lack personality and put them all in one place and make it 10% storyline and 90% wrestling. People like Shelton Benjamin who are tragically underused on other brands.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8618 on: December 04, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »

The only positive thing and i mean only thing to come from the new ECW is CM Punk.

and still he was a product of TNA & ROH, so if you think about it ECW hasnt really achieved that much

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8619 on: December 04, 2006, 06:39:48 PM »

and still he was a product of TNA & ROH, so if you think about it ECW hasnt really achieved that much
Ariel drool drool smoking smoking
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: