Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:19:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228536 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835952 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8540 on: November 29, 2006, 03:36:55 PM »

...and he can take a back body drop like no one else.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #8541 on: November 29, 2006, 03:38:06 PM »

It's really a Hip Drop...
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8542 on: November 29, 2006, 03:38:43 PM »

It's really a Hip Drop...

A false hip drop, if you will.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8543 on: November 29, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »

...and he can take a back body drop like no one else.
He still takes them?

I thought he'd cut them out.....

....How about the old, "I'm gonna try and jump off the top rope, oh no i'm not i'm too slow, ouch, bump".

Seriously though i feel nasty mocking the guy (Well i don't really...) but he really does need to retire.......
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #8544 on: November 29, 2006, 03:53:42 PM »

Someone is conspicuos by their absence. I love Flair bashing.

Hes an old cunt!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8545 on: November 29, 2006, 04:04:33 PM »

This tiddy of news is mainly for hoggy but if anyone else is vaguley interested

Steve Corino has officially parted ways with 1pw..

Hysteron
« Reply #8546 on: November 29, 2006, 04:10:27 PM »

Whatever, anyone wish to hazard a guess as to what WWE will actually do with Monty Brown?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #8547 on: November 29, 2006, 04:12:20 PM »

Dont know if this is considered a spoiler or not but this looks interesting

Mike Johnson is reporting that The Undertaker will take on Ken Kennedy in a Last Ride match and MVP will take on Kane in an Inferno match at this year?s WWE SmackDown Armageddon pay-per-view.

Armageddon will take place on December 17, 2006 from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hysteron
« Reply #8548 on: November 29, 2006, 04:15:13 PM »

MVP will take on Kane in an Inferno match

I presume that Kane, will be undergoing a transformation in coustume for that, cause I doubt he's winning.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8549 on: November 29, 2006, 04:15:45 PM »

^ Yeah it's a spoiler since it's announced on Smackdown, we had it up in small writing before, but what the hey, tbh i think nearly all of us read spoilers anyway....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8550 on: November 29, 2006, 04:17:05 PM »

Yeah it is, thats why we've already covered it with spoiler alerts. Not that i'm bothered I like the fact that i can come to this thread and not have to worry about 'spoiling' stuff.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8551 on: November 29, 2006, 04:18:21 PM »

I presume that Kane, will be undergoing a transformation in coustume for that, cause I doubt he's winning.

Dunno, MVP's costume seems very fire friendly, like a shellsuit or summat.

Any ideas on what the last ride match will actually be?

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8552 on: November 29, 2006, 04:21:39 PM »

Dunno, MVP's costume seems very fire friendly, like a shellsuit or summat.

Any ideas on what the last ride match will actually be?

There was one at No Mercy 2004. Basically, you put your opponent in a hearse and have it drive out of the arena.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8553 on: November 29, 2006, 04:22:53 PM »

ah a glorified casket match.

Hysteron
« Reply #8554 on: November 29, 2006, 04:46:34 PM »

ah a glorified casket match.

And an ambulance match.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8555 on: November 29, 2006, 05:03:44 PM »

In what is surely a way to get TNA some hype and create controversey, BG James and Kip James (collectively called The Voodo Kin Mafia), have accepted the challenge laid out by the Hardy Boyz for ECW's December To Dismember pay per view this Sunday.

In a article on TNAWrestling.com, they make the challenge and say that even though "another team" has accepted (MNM), they would like to makie it a three way dance at the pay per view. According to the article BG James claims they will agree to fight if WWE stops using "Dumb to the Xtreme" television promos immediately. They in turn promise not to use their footage on TNA iMPACT!.

BG James also said: "You know Vince ? a funny thing happened on Monday afternoon on your website when we were watching your little online press conference. When the Hardys made the open challenge, I couldn?t help but hear the fans chanting ?VKM?. Some other tag team may have accepted it, but it?s still an open challenge and the Voodoo Kin Mafia want in the match ? so let?s make it a three-way. You have until this Thursday night before ?iMPACT!? goes on the air to give us an answer.?

We will have more on this story as it develops.

Sounds interesting, chances are WWE will just ignore them though.......
Hysteron
« Reply #8556 on: November 29, 2006, 05:07:20 PM »

Too much PR for TNA from Vines point of view, although it would be awesome, but it isn't going to happen.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8557 on: November 29, 2006, 05:10:54 PM »

In what is surely a way to get TNA some hype and create controversey, BG James and Kip James (collectively called The Voodo Kin Mafia), have accepted the challenge laid out by the Hardy Boyz for ECW's December To Dismember pay per view this Sunday.

In a article on TNAWrestling.com, they make the challenge and say that even though "another team" has accepted (MNM), they would like to makie it a three way dance at the pay per view. According to the article BG James claims they will agree to fight if WWE stops using "Dumb to the Xtreme" television promos immediately. They in turn promise not to use their footage on TNA iMPACT!.

BG James also said: "You know Vince ? a funny thing happened on Monday afternoon on your website when we were watching your little online press conference. When the Hardys made the open challenge, I couldn?t help but hear the fans chanting ?VKM?. Some other tag team may have accepted it, but it?s still an open challenge and the Voodoo Kin Mafia want in the match ? so let?s make it a three-way. You have until this Thursday night before ?iMPACT!? goes on the air to give us an answer.?

TNA and their 'voodoodledoodledoodlekinkanmafianne' seem to be forgetting the way wrestling works!!
Seeing as though it will be a WWE match booked by WWE writers on WWE television I say accept the challenge and book the match as the biggest fuck off squash in history, in fact put them in the chamber and have Big Show and Lashley shoot on them!!

Hysteron
« Reply #8558 on: November 29, 2006, 06:01:29 PM »

TNA and their 'voodoodledoodledoodlekinkanmafianne' seem to be forgetting the way wrestling works!!
Seeing as though it will be a WWE match booked by WWE writers on WWE television I say accept the challenge and book the match as the biggest fuck off squash in history, in fact put them in the chamber and have Big Show and Lashley shoot on them!!

WWE, probably still haven't recovered from the selling that those Jackass guys gave Umaga yet.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8559 on: November 29, 2006, 06:19:44 PM »

Flair is pretty fucking shocking these days, I gotta say? no

All he does is chop and get beaten up. Some things he's done in the ring in recent years beggar belief.

Flair will always be a entertaining S.O.B

But if he is fighting someone i could fall asleep

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: