Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:37:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836473 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8480 on: November 28, 2006, 11:44:45 AM »

From Raw last night...

'We go to live action where the Spirit Squad has been put into a storage trunk and closed by Shawn and Hunter. They put a sticker on it that says Destination OVW, Louisville, Kentucky!!!!'

I'm not too sure about trips and Michaels keep belittling other wrestlers but this may be even funnier than 'who's mike knox'!!!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8481 on: November 28, 2006, 02:08:09 PM »

^ It was hilarious, really they are damn funny at the moment.  To start with it just did not work, not only did you have the staler than stale Mcmahons feuding with them, but they tried to be raunchy and failed and Shawn just looked uncomfortable, they tried to tone it down a bit here and there and well it wasn't working.....

....Now it's got a great fun vibe to it (since they started feuding with someone half decent - Rated RKO), and, as a MASSIVE Wayne's World fan i find Shawn especially hilarious since most of their skits seem like a rip-off/homage to the great films....good fun stuff, great ok
Hysteron
« Reply #8482 on: November 28, 2006, 02:24:49 PM »

Their skits seem like they were wrote by different people since SS on Sunday.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8483 on: November 28, 2006, 02:28:22 PM »

Speaking of RAW, great to see the return of MNM, damn shame though it's being billed as one night only.

I'm guessing that most mean after Mercury will return to Smackdown, i wonder what they will do with him there Undecided

Feud with Matt Hardy?

Go for Cruiserweight Gold?

Mmmmmmmmmmm........
Hysteron
« Reply #8484 on: November 28, 2006, 02:37:11 PM »

Speaking of RAW, great to see the return of MNM, damn shame though it's being billed as one night only.

I want Jeff Hardy to get a push, the guy was too good for the tag team division in 2002. Now he's got the crowd reaction hopefully he'll get something. If the MNM feud continuse because none of them have got anything better to do, then it will be a shame.

I'm guessing that most mean after Mercury will return to Smackdown, i wonder what they will do with him there Undecided

Feud with Matt Hardy? Possible

Go for Cruiserweight Gold? Possible

Being WWE he'll probably spend the rest of his career on Velocity, I'm not a big fan of him or Nitro.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8485 on: November 28, 2006, 02:57:16 PM »

Being WWE he'll probably spend the rest of his career on Velocity, I'm not a big fan of him or Nitro.
Velocity does not exist anymore... Wink
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8486 on: November 28, 2006, 03:02:53 PM »

Heat is where it's at!

personally i can see him either challenging for the Cruiserweight Title or a jobber to the United States champion

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hysteron
« Reply #8487 on: November 28, 2006, 03:42:05 PM »

Velocity does not exist anymore... Wink

Thats what I get for not watching Smackdown.
Evolution
« Reply #8488 on: November 28, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »

Survivor Series didn't really click for me.

Knoxgate and the reactions to CM Punk were good viewing though. Perplexing booking as you guys have mentioned too  hihi
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8489 on: November 28, 2006, 04:17:46 PM »

if you want to know what match the WWE have planned for the World Heavyweight Championship, its a spoiler!, heres the link> http://rajah.com/base/node/6851

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8490 on: November 28, 2006, 04:20:16 PM »

oh and heres some general news:

There were several ?We Want [Kurt] Angle? chants at last night?s RAW in Pittsburgh, PA. Kurt Angle is from Pittsburgh.

Former TNA tag team The SAT, Jose and Joel Maximo, were backstage visiting at the Nassau Coliseum Smackdown taping last week.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #8491 on: November 28, 2006, 04:25:15 PM »

DETAILS OF THE UPCOMING ?PAPARAZZI CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES?

On last Thursday?s ?iMPACT!?, Kevin Nash called for a meeting with the stars of the X Division, which was attended by Austin Starr, Alex Shelley, Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal and Senshi.

According to Nash - who has taken an interest in the future of the X Division in recent months and claims to be a pioneer of the high-flying Lucha Libre style - he will be holding the ?Paparazzi Championship Series?. Much like the upcoming NCAA ?BCS? (Bowl Championship Series) determines the best college football team in the nation, Nash is determined to find out who ?the best of the best? is in the X Division.

TNAwrestling.com spoke to Nash after the meeting, and he has decreed that Dutt, Lethal, Senshi, Starr and Shelley will all be asked to take part in a various athletic events in the upcoming weeks. A series of tests will be performed, including physical and psychological exams, as well as in-ring competitions.

www.tnawrestling.com

Probably going to be the best series since the Austin/Rock Wrestlemania matches.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8492 on: November 28, 2006, 04:26:08 PM »

The current plan for the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania 23 is Batista v Undertaker in a title v streak match.

Great idea, a new match, a huge selling point, a and genuine 'who is gonna win?' dilemma. Okay the match may not be great but if booked well it will be huge.

Edit - apologies Slash666! But just come out and say it man, we don't mind.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #8493 on: November 28, 2006, 04:50:05 PM »

The current plan for the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania 23 is Batista v Undertaker in a title v streak match.

Great idea, a new match, a huge selling point, a and genuine 'who is gonna win?' dilemma. Okay the match may not be great but if booked well it will be huge.

Edit - apologies Slash666! But just come out and say it man, we don't mind.

Fucking no point in me watching it now is there! Cunt.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8494 on: November 28, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »

In watching what? The next 4 months of television incase they announce it?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8495 on: November 28, 2006, 05:03:32 PM »

To be honest i don't find it to interesting, the prospect of that match or feud does nothing for me, they may prove me wrong and do a good job though, i hope so.? Assuming this does happen is 'Taker winning the Rumble or will it be a RAW guy or even ECW?

^^Oh and Arron you stoner cunt you still running dry? Tongue I'm gettin' an 1/8 thursday? Cool Kiss

Back on the wrestling subject the other "Planned" match we have is Hogan vs Big Show which also sounds like a stinker and shit replacement for the not going to happen Hogan vs Austin.

Rumour of Foley vs Vince to, well that would be a nice crazy blood bath Grin
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8496 on: November 28, 2006, 05:05:43 PM »

To be honest i don't find it to interesting, the prospect of that match or feud does nothing for me, they may prove me wrong and do a good job though, i hope so.? Assuming this does happen is 'Taker winning the Rumble or will it be a RAW guy or even ECW?

^^Oh and Arron you stoner cunt you still running dry? Tongue I'm gettin' an 1/8 thursday? Cool Kiss

Back on the wrestling subject the other "Planned" match we have is Hogan vs Big Show which also sounds like a stinker and shit replacement for the not going to happen Hogan vs Austin.

Rumour of Foley vs Vince to, well that would be a nice crazy blood bath Grin

No no, Vince v Foley has been scrapped for the mouthwatering Nitro v Foley.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8497 on: November 28, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »

well supposedly Austin will come back in february so there could be a little chance of Austin vs Hogan

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8498 on: November 28, 2006, 05:09:32 PM »

No no, Vince v Foley has been scrapped for the mouthwatering Nitro v Foley.
Now that is sweet smoking

What's the word on the RAW side of things?

I mean will D-X still be around or will Triple H be going after the belt.

How about a face Triple H vs a heel Cena.

As for interbrand, how about HBK vs Ken Kennedy......imagine the promo's drool
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #8499 on: November 28, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

In watching what? The next 4 months of television incase they announce it?

You know very well i will not do that. I only watch Raw for DX and ECW in the hope that i see Sandman and also that Not good enough style is too shit for WWE CM Punk.

Smackdown is a time passer. Where the fuck is Monty Going?!

Stoned. Ive been dry for 10 weeks now. Bar the odd puff here and there.
It feels good. I feel sharper. Sleeping a lot better after my initial insomnia and i find that im not nearly as lazy, hell ive been badgering my landlord to get my gas sorted out cus im pissed off at having washing up to do. Imagine that!
Not to mention that im fucking cold.

Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: