Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:27:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 838346 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #8220 on: November 09, 2006, 06:23:16 AM »

SS is starting to look mint, glad they're having more old school SS style matches

That's a hatrick for Doull
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8221 on: November 09, 2006, 08:59:23 AM »

I tell you what this is starting to look like the first event I actually WANT to pay for since WrestleMania, this is gonna be crazy good!

Oh and I wonder if Randy Orton will be the soul survivor over HBK for the 3rd (or is it 4th) straight SS!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8222 on: November 09, 2006, 10:09:16 AM »

I tell you what this is starting to look like the first event I actually WANT to pay for since WrestleMania, this is gonna be crazy good!

Oh and I wonder if Randy Orton will be the soul survivor over HBK for the 3rd (or is it 4th) straight SS!
It would be the 3rd i do believe.

2 years ago he did it when Batista intefered and it cost Austin his job...

.....then last year when JBL stuck around.

So far we have 2 old school style matches with awesome teams, Kennedy has challenged 'Taker and Batista vs Booker is likely.

How about Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas (another reunion), Matt Striker, Idol Stevens & KC James vs Londrick, Cryme Tyme & Sandman
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8223 on: November 09, 2006, 11:30:52 AM »

I wanna see any one of the others win it.
Even Test nervous nervous

Yeah. I like Test in ECW. I think he could be a good champ.

He has been involved in the stories that have been going on. I dont want Sabu to win it . . coz he has lost to show too many times.

Its too early for CM Punk and RVD has to overcome the biggest obstacle ever in Vince McMahons grudge. Th big show wont retain due to injury so to me that only leaves Test or the mystery man. And out of those two i'd prefer Test

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8224 on: November 09, 2006, 11:59:24 AM »

yea i agree, i think Test has improved since going to ECW, i'll just be glad when Big Show has lost it.

off to buy smackdown vs raw 2007  Smiley

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8225 on: November 09, 2006, 12:57:03 PM »

yea i agree, i think Test has improved since going to ECW, i'll just be glad when Big Show has lost it.

off to buy smackdown vs raw 2007? Smiley

I got that off Tesco.com for about ?31 which was pretty good. Am now waiting.....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8226 on: November 09, 2006, 01:24:25 PM »

i just got it for ?29 1 day early  Wink

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8227 on: November 09, 2006, 02:07:16 PM »

i just got it for ?29 1 day early? Wink
You son of a bitch! rant hihi

I've got to wait 'til tomorrow, can't wait though.

People always complain about the rosters being out of date but i kind of like it sometimes, it gives me a chance to play with my fave guys from the past, i mean Pirate Burchill, Kid Kash, Joey Mercury.....Get In! Oh and Bam Bam Bigelow is a legend on the game and so it Taz(z) with his ECW "War Machine" theme headbanger .....Hoo-Rah!

So many other cool features to, putting people through 2 tables at once, MITB match with Shelton Benjamin like ladder run-ups  Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #8228 on: November 09, 2006, 03:02:14 PM »

Survivor Series is looking magic so far.

Keep the 10 mans coming!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8229 on: November 09, 2006, 03:22:32 PM »

Survivor Series is looking magic so far.

Keep the 10 mans coming!

Your wish is wwe.com's command!

Ric Flair/Rowdy Roddy Piper/Dusty Rhodes and Sergeant Slaughter (with Arn Anderson in their corner)
V
The Spirit Squad (with Mitch in their corner)

I believe this is the first time WWE have gone with more than 2 elimination matches since the night of Kurt Angle's debut in 1999!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #8230 on: November 09, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »

ok Fuck yeah.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #8231 on: November 09, 2006, 05:32:28 PM »

Hoping for more 10 man matches!  ok

Maybe WWE is listening to us...

That's a hatrick for Doull
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8232 on: November 09, 2006, 07:41:31 PM »

just been playing on Smackdown vs Raw 2007 and its pretty good, nothing majorly better than the 2006 game. But still a good play

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #8233 on: November 09, 2006, 08:35:28 PM »

Funny note from the Raw House Show in Glasgow yesterday. The Spirit Squad ended up getting themselves inadvertently cheered when they spit and stomped on a Glasgow Rangers jersey. Roddy Piper came out during the match wearing both Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic football gear. What WWE didn't know is that the two local teams are huge rivals. When The Spirit Squad went after the Rangers gear, 90% of the crowd cheered loudly.

hihi
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #8234 on: November 10, 2006, 04:59:07 AM »

Funny note from the Raw House Show in Glasgow yesterday. The Spirit Squad ended up getting themselves inadvertently cheered when they spit and stomped on a Glasgow Rangers jersey. Roddy Piper came out during the match wearing both Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic football gear. What WWE didn't know is that the two local teams are huge rivals. When The Spirit Squad went after the Rangers gear, 90% of the crowd cheered loudly.

hihi

Fucking researchers! rant
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8235 on: November 10, 2006, 08:36:41 PM »

This is from the Raw house show I was planning to go to in Newcastle:

Randy Orton apparently got in a confrontation with a fan yesterday at the RAW/ECW show in Newcastle, England. A fan began chanting ?You?re on steroids? at Orton which caused him to break character, forget about the match, and grab security to have the fan ejected.

The security guard laughed and told the fan not to do it again in which infuriated Orton and another WWE official. The rowdy fan was finally ejected from the building.

It should also be noted that there was security in the arena trying to prevent fans from using camera.

apart from that people have told me it was an awesome show, the only bad thing according to them was the Hardcore Holly vs Kevin Thorn match

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #8236 on: November 11, 2006, 11:58:31 AM »

The following is from WWE.com:

Former World Tag Team Champions the Spirit Squad have hade their problems with the legendary ?Nature Boy? Ric Flair as of late. At Survivor Series, they?ll have a heaping helping of Legend trouble, as Squad members Johnny, Kenny, Mikey and Nicky will face Flair, Dusty Rhodes and WWE Hall of Famers ?Rowdy? Roddy Piper and Sgt. Slaughter in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match.

Problems began when each member of the Squad tried to defeat Flair in singles action; three were unsuccessful before Kenny finally achieved the goal. However, a match was made pitting Flair and a legendary partner of the WWE fans? choosing against the Squad for the World Tag Team Titles at Cyber Sunday. The options were Piper, Slaughter and Rhodes; WWE fans chose Piper, and he and the ?Nature Boy? defeated Kenny and Mikey to claim the gold.

Despite not being chosen, Slaughter and Rhodes were firmly in Flair & Piper?s corner, helping them dispatch the Squad following the match. But at Survivor Series, all four will get the chance to battle the cheerleading quintet.

The Squad?s fifth member, Mitch, will be lurking at ringside as always; however, the Legends team will have another one in their corner, as Flair?s best friend and former Four Horsemen teammate Arn Anderson will be at ringside with them. Will experience triumph over youth once more, or will the Squad finally get it back on track against four of the all-time greats?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #8237 on: November 11, 2006, 12:21:06 PM »

WWE.com has officially announced that Chris Benoit will defend the United States Title against Chavo Guerrero at the Survivor Series. The match was already known to those who read the spoilers for this week's edition of Smackdown.

Also announced for the show:

- HHH & Shawn Michaels & CM Punk and the reunited Matt & Jeff Hardy teaming together for the first time in several years against Edge & Randy Orton & Mike Knox & WWE Intercontinental champion Johnny Nitro & WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms in an elimination tag bout.

- WWE champion John Cena & Rob Van Dam & Sabu & Kane & Bobby Lashley vs. ECW World champion Big Show & Umaga & Test & MVP & Finlay in an elimination tag bout.

- WWE Tag Team champions Ric Flair & Roddy Piper teaming with Sgt. Slaughter and Dusty Rhodes (managed by Arn Anderson) vs. The Spirit Squad (with Mitch at ringside) in an elimination tag bout.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #8238 on: November 11, 2006, 12:21:40 PM »

Announced for Raw on monday

World Tag Team Championship Match
- Ric Flair & Roddy Piper (c's) vs. Edge & Randy Orton.

Non-Title Match
- WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga.

Im praying Orton & Edge win
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 01:35:58 PM by Malcolm » Logged

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8239 on: November 11, 2006, 12:30:17 PM »

Ric Flair/Rowdy Roddy Piper/Dusty Rhodes and Sergeant Slaughter (with Arn Anderson in their corner)
V
The Spirit Squad (with Mitch in their corner)
Are you serious?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Dear lord, I may have to watch this.

Dont some of you guys download these PPVs after the event is over?

Send me a link to this match and I'll be eternally grateful. peace beer Cool

Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: