Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:30:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 838379 times)
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8200 on: November 07, 2006, 04:31:45 PM »

They're dragging the Cena/K-Fed 'rivalry' on to 2007?? But they would make such great tag team partners...

When I saw k-feds appearance last night on raw, I was really hoping that giving it a 2 month advance date for thier "fight" was just a closure to what happened on cyber sunday, and Cena wouldn't respond and it would just be forgotten. I can dream can't I?...Because this is horrible, I wont watch raw if I know for sure k-fed will be on it, its fucking lame and horrible. I can't stand to hear the king plugging his damn cd anymore. Nobody wants it, I wish Britney would just divorce his ass so he can go back to being a nobody.

On another note about last nights raw, Umaga sucks, I dont see why their giving this guy a push when they have better talent? they should be pushing.

Big Dick Johnson was fucking hilarious.? rofl smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Kid A
« Reply #8201 on: November 07, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »

I wonder if there going to air K-Fed promos with him getting ready for his match with Cena, like the ones before the Royal Rumble 1999 with Vince?in them.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 04:36:50 PM by Kid A » Logged
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8202 on: November 07, 2006, 05:09:02 PM »

Pop star Britney Spears has filed for divorce from her husband of two years, dancer Kevin Federline, according to court papers made public on Tuesday.

rofl

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Kid A
« Reply #8203 on: November 07, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »

Pop star Britney Spears has filed for divorce from her husband of two years, dancer Kevin Federline, according to court papers made public on Tuesday.

rofl

Well if cave man loses money over this, he'll always have a career at WWE. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the first one to end Umaga?s winning streak.
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8204 on: November 07, 2006, 05:34:26 PM »

rofl

Thats awesome, now he'll go back to being a nobody.  rofl The guy is pathetic, Vince needs to get some brains and get him the fuck outta there. But I guess he figures people will tune in to see K-fed embaress himself.  Which in some way is entertaining. But damn I am sick of this fucker being a part of something I like to watch.  smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8205 on: November 07, 2006, 05:47:47 PM »

rofl

Thats awesome, now he'll go back to being a nobody.? rofl The guy is pathetic, Vince needs to get some brains and get him the fuck outta there. But I guess he figures people will tune in to see K-fed embaress himself.? Which in some way is entertaining. But damn I am sick of this fucker being a part of something I like to watch.? smoking

i know exactly how you feel!  beer

you can tell how weak he is from when he hit Cena with the title, that aint how you hit with a title! He's the biggest joke ever

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #8206 on: November 07, 2006, 06:24:46 PM »

Haven't seen Raw yet, but just thought I'd say that 10 Man Survivor Series match looks awesome  ok
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8207 on: November 07, 2006, 08:42:40 PM »

To add to news on our new favorite wrestling...... personality.....

Several Hollywood gossip websites are reporting that Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. Apparently, Federline allegedly went into a fit of rage and destroyed some property after Spears laughed at a tape of his recent WWE appearances. It looks like that may have been the breaking point for her.

rofl

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8208 on: November 08, 2006, 04:42:05 AM »

i love the fact that she left him because of his WWE "Career"? rofl

......i guess Cena can now "spear Britney"? Tongue

Anybody else think that WWE are stupid enough to let K-Fed beat Cena for the title on New Years Day???  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:03:22 AM by slash666 » Logged

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #8209 on: November 08, 2006, 07:29:23 AM »

I can't believe Eugene's big heel turn slipped under the radar of discussion!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8210 on: November 08, 2006, 09:33:05 AM »

I can't believe Eugene's big heel turn slipped under the radar of discussion!
That's because nobody cares....it was hardly big, he turned on a washed up nobody who really should never of been considered a somedbody but for some crazy reason used to be way over with the fans.

A good Eugene heel turn would be one where he stops acting retarded and explains he did that just to get fans sympathy blah blah blah etc. etc.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8211 on: November 08, 2006, 09:45:44 AM »

ECW PPV
------------
RVD vs Big Show vs Test vs CM Punk vs Sabu

that sounds good.

However there is a open spot which Heyman has left to open challenge. And i believe that it will be Lashley and he will win. Which sucks IMO.

Lashley is apprantly having problems with the writing staff on Smackdown and has asked to move to a different brand but favours ECW coz he gets on really well with Paul Heyman.

I'd like to see Lashley in ECW but not winning the title on the first attempt. I wanna see any one of the others win it.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8212 on: November 08, 2006, 09:58:06 AM »

I wanna see any one of the others win it.
Even Test nervous nervous
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8213 on: November 08, 2006, 11:32:07 AM »

The only thing that I want to see Eugene do is get fired.? He should be thrown in a garbage truck like Bishoff was, that was funny. But in Eugenes case it should be completely real and I wish he was really retarted so than he wouldn't know wtf is going on and why he was fired. And it would be great.? smoking

ECW PPV
------------
RVD vs Big Show vs Test vs CM Punk vs Sabu

that sounds good.

However there is a open spot which Heyman has left to open challenge. And i believe that it will be Lashley and he will win. Which sucks IMO.

Lashley is apprantly having problems with the writing staff on Smackdown and has asked to move to a different brand but favours ECW coz he gets on really well with Paul Heyman.

I'd like to see Lashley in ECW but not winning the title on the first attempt. I wanna see any one of the others win it.

I haven't watched Ecw in awhile but I heard about the PPV. Is this for the Elimination Chamber match?? If thats still going on that is. It seems like it should be a good match. I'm gonna give ECW a second chance, i was serverly disappointed in the begining, there is no way big show should be champ of ecw. Its retarted. But I think I'm gonna start watchin again so i can get pumped up for the ppv.? smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8214 on: November 08, 2006, 01:13:25 PM »

We have heel red Indians, heel 'rappers' and now a heel.......Eugene. Excellent.

Also, if anything can be said for Hacksaw Jim Duggan, it's that he has the most hilarious facial expressions ever.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 01:16:44 PM by BlowUpYourVideo » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8215 on: November 08, 2006, 01:27:27 PM »

We have heel red Indians, heel 'rappers' and now a heel.......Eugene. Excellent.

Also, if anything can be said for Hacksaw Jim Duggan, it's that he has the most hilarious facial expressions ever.

what about The Rock's facial expressions? hihi

I think nothing will come of the heel Tatanka as he is begining to feud with Lashley, but Lashley is going to ECW? Undecided, i guess Jimmy Wang Yang will do  Roll Eyes

Here's some match's for Smackdown at Survivor Series announced on this coming Smackdown:
Chavo Guerrero vs Chris Beniot for US Title
Mr Kennedy vs Undertaker (not sure whether this will be turned into a tag)
King Booker vs Batista for World Heavyweight Title (i have a stong feeling this will change)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 01:55:30 PM by slash666 » Logged

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8216 on: November 08, 2006, 03:22:57 PM »

RAW, SmackDown and ECW will collide in the second inter-promotional Traditional Survivor Series Elimination match of the annual November spectacular. Team Cena, led by the WWE Champion will square off with Team Big Show, led by the ECW Champion in a match combining some of sports-entertainments hottest rivalries.

John Cena and Big Show have unfinished business dating back to the Champion of Champions match at Cyber Sunday. Both men were unsuccessful on that night, falling short to King Booker. The distaste between the two has only grown since. At Survivor Series, the two dominant Champions will look to add another chapter to their budding rivalry.

Cena?s team will include ECW?s Rob Van Dam and Sabu and SmackDown powerhouses Lashley and Kane. Van Dam and Sabu have an extensive history as a team, as well as extensive rivalries with Big Show. Both will continue to grow on the road to the Extreme Elimination Chamber at December to Dismember. Survivor Series will provide another opportunity for them to soften up the ECW Champion before the gruesome holiday pay-per-view.

The extreme giant will anchor a team that includes RAW?s Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, SmackDown?s Finlay and Montel Vontavious Porter and ECW?s wrecking ball Test.

Umaga and Montel Vontavious Porter have been engaged in separate but equally intense rivalries with the Big Red Machine Kane. Umaga has had Kane?s number so far, scoring consecutive victories including decisive wins in a Loser Leaves RAW match in September, and a recent run-in at Cyber Sunday. Kane has been taking out his frustrations at his new home on SmackDown, where he has repeatedly battered the cocky M.V.P. At Survivor Series, the rivalries will continue.

Finlay and Lashley will collide again at Survivor Series. The hatred between the angry Irishman and the hard hitting Lashley has spanned the better part of this calendar year, with countless battles unfolding at SmackDown arenas all over the world.

Another great addition, this is starting to look like a really awesome event!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8217 on: November 08, 2006, 03:29:28 PM »

damn i cant wait till this ppv!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8218 on: November 08, 2006, 03:34:27 PM »

Us UKians don't have to pay for it do we??? That would be inconvenient. Wink

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8219 on: November 08, 2006, 04:34:22 PM »

i think we have to pay for Survivor Series

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: