Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:21:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 838604 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8180 on: November 06, 2006, 04:40:29 PM »

the only reason i thought Flair & Piper winning the titles was good was because Spirit Squads rein was getting very boring.

i absolutaly loved HBK when he hit "Stan", *sweet chin music* "Is That Controversial?"  rofl

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8181 on: November 06, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »

This sounds stupid, but for some reason I thought Lawler's comment "They're not going to have a live sex celebration are they?" about Flair and Piper was funny. Not funny to imagine though.  nervous

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8182 on: November 06, 2006, 05:18:52 PM »

^

Maybe that's how Piper's baby got there.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8183 on: November 06, 2006, 05:31:05 PM »

I thought Cyber Sunday, was pretty boring. The last match was ok, so was the Tag Team Tornado match, and the DX match but the rest of it sucked. The Piper/Flair match was just sad. To see two one-time greats reduced to that, pains me inside. It seemed like this show could have been a decent raw, rather than a PPV. Hopefully survivor series will be better.

On another note I finally watched Bound for Glory and absolutley loved it. It was a great PPV, one of the best I've seen in years. The title match wasn't the greatest, but sting's no sell was awesome. I havent seen a crowd so into almost an entire show in what seems like forever. The crowd went nuts almost the entire time, it was really cool to see that, and they went justifiably nuts.

I haven't watched impact in awhile but a friend was saying the two big matches at the next ppv are gonna be Joe vs Angle and Christian vs. Sting, is that right?? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8184 on: November 06, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »

Christian vs Sting? i thought he was having a rematch with Rhino? Huh

Word on the street is that Scott Hall could become the 3rd member of DX tonight, he was spotted backstage at Cyber Sunday, time will tell

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #8185 on: November 06, 2006, 06:09:41 PM »

Christian has a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match on the iMPACT before Genesis and Sting will face either Abyss, A.J Styles, Robert Roode or Ron Killings at the PPV.

Spoilers in small font if anyone researches who wins!
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8186 on: November 06, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »

Christian vs Sting? i thought he was having a rematch with Rhino Huh?

Word on the street is that Scott Hall could become the 3rd member of DX tonight, he was spotted backstage at Cyber Sunday, time will tell

Ohh, I dont know about Rhino. But your prolly right, I was just going by what my friend was saying, but he sometimes talks out of his ass.  smoking

That would be interesting, though I was hoping that Bishoff's interferance is going to be starting the NWO angle with Hall, Ortan, and Edge. I think that would be kool. Time will tell.,

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8187 on: November 06, 2006, 07:51:26 PM »

Been watchin' TNA properly the last month and a bit and it's been fantastic, they have really stepped things up, yes they still have there problems here but on the whole things are really enjoyable....

....Bound For Glory was great.  The tag division is always a joy to see, especially since the focus is on the newer teams like LAX & The Naturals and not stale yet veterens like AMW.  Also decent they are tryin' to do something with the James Gang, as for Team 3D, they still bore me to tears.  The Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle build-up has been solid so far, using the security to break things up and not even having them face off in a tag bout and making you wait is a great way of building up your anticipation, wanting them to get in the ring.  And how about that headbutt of Angle's before BFG, what a shot! Am i happy to see them utilising Lance Hoyt, Ron Killings, Robert Roode & Matt "I've Died My Hair Purple And Joined The Flock" Bentley  Cheesy  And Jarrett's farewell promo was amazingly great to....

Only sucky things are guys like Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal, they may be great in the ring but that Jackass stuff put me right off them....

...and one more thing, Jerry Lynn, lace up those boots and get back in the ring dammit!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8188 on: November 06, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »

I am so glad I didnt buy Cyber Sunday

I was actually on the phone getting ready to order it but while I was on hold I just hang up.

TNA PPV's are the ones to buy though.;

They are always great and entertaining from match 1 to the Main event.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8189 on: November 06, 2006, 08:01:42 PM »

I was actually on the phone getting ready to order it but while I was on hold I just hang up.

they made you pay for Cyber Sunday over there? in the UK it was on the sports channels no need to book it, im glad i didnt have to pay for it

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Kid A
« Reply #8190 on: November 06, 2006, 08:04:46 PM »

they made you pay for Cyber Sunday over there? in the UK it was on the sports channels no need to book it, im glad i didnt have to pay for it

Because it was short notice, a week ago they weren't going to show CS and December to Dismember at all, so they couldn?t put it on Box Office at short notice.
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8191 on: November 06, 2006, 10:13:28 PM »

Watchin Raw right now, and saw that promo for the new piper video, at least I now know why they have him out there.? hihi

I'm in the U.S. and have to buy all the ppvs, well im supose to anyway. You guys in the U.K. actually get some of em for free??? damn, I wish we got some of those for free. Do you guys get the TNA ones free too??? smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #8192 on: November 06, 2006, 11:50:28 PM »

Christian vs Sting? i thought he was having a rematch with Rhino? Huh

Well, no Scott Hall on raw tonight. And I dont know how reliable they are, but prowrestling.com is reporting he was with Nash and Xpac satuday night in new york and weighs about 300 pounds and is really out of shape, which they say puts an end to the rumors of dx vs. nwo. ? smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #8193 on: November 07, 2006, 07:49:34 AM »

Urm, I think that all TNA's are free, but I don't watch it really so I'm not sure.

As for WWE, it wasn't long ago that pretty much every ppv was free, save from the UK ones.............

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8194 on: November 07, 2006, 12:17:57 PM »

Watchin Raw right now, and saw that promo for the new piper video, at least I now know why they have him out there.? hihi

I'm in the U.S. and have to buy all the ppvs, well im supose to anyway. You guys in the U.K. actually get some of em for free??? damn, I wish we got some of those for free. Do you guys get the TNA ones free too??? smoking

TNA ppv's are free but they get shown a week after it happens.

i was kinda dissapointed with Raw, it seems like they are doing exactly the same storylines over and over, like Bishoff i bet he'll end up being the full time GM  Roll Eyes

I can smell a Cena/Umaga feud for the title.

best part of Raw.........Big Dick Johnson!  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8195 on: November 07, 2006, 03:05:43 PM »

At Survivor Series, WWE fans will see a reunion, an extreme first and an inter-brand showdown all in the same match when a team co-captained by D-Generation X meets a team co-captained by Edge & Randy Orton in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match.

The two teams of co-captains have been at each other?s throats for weeks, with Edge & Orton trying to end DX?s reign of terror on RAW. They were successful at Cyber Sunday thanks to special referee Eric Bischoff, but Shawn Michaels & Triple H responded by costing them the World Tag Team Championship the next night on RAW. Now, at Survivor Series, the two teams will add three partners and do battle in a Classic Survivor Series Match.

Both quintets will be made up of Superstars from all three brands. Along with HBK and The Game, Team DX will be made up of RAW?s Jeff Hardy, SmackDown?s Matt Hardy and ECW Extremist CM Punk; meanwhile, Edge & Orton?s squad will be rounded out by Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro, Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms and ECW?s Mike Knox.

Jeff and Nitro, Matt and Helms and Punk and Knox all have their own rivalries brewing as well. Jeff and Nitro have traded the Intercontinental Championship in recent months, Matt and Helms have been battling over a personal grudge and Punk and Knox have been at odds seemingly due to the schoolgirl crush Knox?s girlfriend Kelly has on Punk.

All four of these rivalries will be combined into one volatile match at Survivor Series; but while hostility is high, this match will also see the ultimate reunion of the brothers Hardy. Together, Matt and Jeff have won the World Tag Team Championship on five occasions, but Survivor Series will see them teaming together for the first time since August 2002.

Who will survive when these 10 Superstars and Extremists collide in the same ring at Survivor Series?

Sweet Cool Hardy Boyz return!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8196 on: November 07, 2006, 03:38:05 PM »

drool Jeff, Matt & CM Punk on the same team  drool  thats a awesome team!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8197 on: November 07, 2006, 03:46:19 PM »

For All WWE fans in Scotland & Newcastle area's:

WWE Wrestlers will be signing copies of the DVDs - 'Summerslam 2006' and 'Great American Bash 2006' at:

Wednesday 8th November - 3.00-5.00pm - HMV Braehead Shopping Centre - featuring - Jeff Hardy & Torrie Wilson*

Thursday 9th November - 3.00-5.00pm - HMV Newcastle, Northumberland Street - Edge & Lita*

*Events will be signings only. Fans can pick up free wristbands at HMV which allow them access to the signings. Wristbands will be available only from HMV Braehead and HMV Newcastle from 9.00am on the day of the PA onwards. One wristband per customer maximum, in person only, while stocks last, subject to availability, at participating stores only. To avoid disappointment it should be noted that all Personal Appearances are subject to changes and WWE / HMV provides no assurances that the talent named will be attending on the day.

damm i had to be at school when Edge & Lita come to town  Cry

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8198 on: November 07, 2006, 03:59:36 PM »

They're dragging the Cena/K-Fed 'rivalry' on to 2007?? But they would make such great tag team partners...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Kid A
« Reply #8199 on: November 07, 2006, 04:19:24 PM »

They're dragging the Cena/K-Fed 'rivalry' on to 2007?? But they would make such great tag team partners...

Being WWE, that will probably happen.
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: