Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:29:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 837524 times)
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7760 on: October 10, 2006, 06:02:13 PM »

So is Kane gonna retire?

Gonna have a rest then head to SmackDown i believe.

yea thats what i've been told

For one final Undertaker feud maybe?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7761 on: October 10, 2006, 06:26:06 PM »

So is Kane gonna retire?

Gonna have a rest then head to SmackDown i believe.

yea thats what i've been told

Well lets certainly hope so, what would be more entertaining than another long, exciting feud between these two phenomenal athletes who were, lets face it, born to wrestle each other in so many memorable feuds and have so many match of the year candidates. Maybe, if we are lucky, the feud will be nice and drawn out and lead to a final showdown and another brilliant match at WrestleMania. And then after that maybe all will be forgotton and they will form an unstoppable tag team, destroying every team in their path, I for one can not wait!!

For one final Undertaker feud maybe?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7762 on: October 10, 2006, 06:39:10 PM »

Well it's basically what most of Kanes WWE existance has revolved around anyway if they are going move him to SD before he retires I wouldn't put it past WWE to give him one more Taker feud.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7763 on: October 10, 2006, 06:41:46 PM »

Well it's basically what most of Kanes WWE existance has revolved around anyway if they are going move him to SD before he retires I wouldn't put it past WWE to give him one more Taker feud.

It wouldn't surprise me if Taker goes the other way, he has incredibly been on SmackDown since the brand split began (the only main eventer/upper midcarder to do so i think), maybe it's time he shifted to where the big boys play.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7764 on: October 10, 2006, 06:44:56 PM »

i'd love another Kane vs Undertaker feud, would be the best thing on Smackdown for along time!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7765 on: October 10, 2006, 06:47:33 PM »

Yeh he's due a switch, it surely can't be long before he retires too though, I'd like to see him have the title once more before he retires. Possibly defeating Cena, would be a good way to make Cena the heel and then keep him that way.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7766 on: October 10, 2006, 07:01:54 PM »

Well lets certainly hope so, what would be more entertaining than another long, exciting feud between these two phenomenal athletes who were, lets face it, born to wrestle each other in so many memorable feuds and have so many match of the year candidates. Maybe, if we are lucky, the feud will be nice and drawn out and lead to a final showdown and another brilliant match at WrestleMania. And then after that maybe all will be forgotton and they will form an unstoppable tag team, destroying every team in their path, I for one can not wait!!

Surely the most sarcastic Kazakh on the board.

All true though. No more Kane and Undertaker for me. Its tiresome and boring. Id rather watch a three way love triangle between them two and the Great Khali. Throw in MVP for good measure.

By the way the DX segments on Raw last night were great, i fell asleep for the rest. Im getting over my Marijuana insomnia. Thank fuckness.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7767 on: October 10, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »

Yeh he's due a switch, it surely can't be long before he retires too though, I'd like to see him have the title once more before he retires. Possibly defeating Cena, would be a good way to make Cena the heel and then keep him that way.

He's 41, so with his popularity, reduced schedule, slow ring style and ability to have a good match with the correct opponent means he will still be around for a long time.

Evolution
« Reply #7768 on: October 10, 2006, 07:39:10 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Taker goes the other way, he has incredibly been on SmackDown since the brand split began (the only main eventer/upper midcarder to do so i think), maybe it's time he shifted to where the big boys play.

I'll get you on a technicality there. He was actually on Raw since the start until September 2002 where he switched. When he beat Hogan for the title he was a Raw guy.

I think Kane is the only guy to be in the first draft and never switch brand.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7769 on: October 10, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »

I'll get you on a technicality there. He was actually on Raw since the start until September 2002 where he switched. When he beat Hogan for the title he was a Raw guy.

Ah indeed right you are my friend, can't believe its been going that long. Has Mysterio ever switched can you remember, and who has switched the most? Must be Benoit or Angle surely.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7770 on: October 10, 2006, 07:54:55 PM »

Wheres Henry.O.Godwinn?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7771 on: October 10, 2006, 07:58:05 PM »

Wheres Henry.O.Godwinn?

Along way from officially returning i hope.

A couple of things i have just perused whilst perusing around the perusernet...

1) The poster for ECW December to Dismember is fucking ACE

2) Some very cool things happened at the TNA Impact tapings which is leading to the card for Bound For Glory looking brill.

Evolution
« Reply #7772 on: October 10, 2006, 08:00:59 PM »

Mysterio has been SD since he started in July 2002. I reckon either:

Benoit - Smackdown - Raw - Smackdown - Raw - Smackdown

Angle - Smackdown - Raw - Smackdown - ECW

Matt Hardy - Raw - Smackdown - Raw - Smackdown

The Big Show - Raw - Smackdown - Raw - ECW
Evolution
« Reply #7773 on: October 10, 2006, 08:01:34 PM »

Wheres Henry.O.Godwinn?

2) Some very cool things happened at the TNA Impact tapings which is leading to the card for Bound For Glory looking brill.

If any TNA spoilers get put in here, PM me first so I can avoid!  ok
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7774 on: October 10, 2006, 08:02:26 PM »

Wheres Henry.O.Godwinn?

Well thats all a bit vague dear boy. Care to elaborate. With Links. You know im a lazy cunt at the best of times.

Bring back Henry. Reason i ask is because JBL used the word Slop Drop about 8 times during the Hardy And Helms match at NM. Then i thought. Oh wait. Henry!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7775 on: October 10, 2006, 08:05:47 PM »

Wheres Henry.O.Godwinn?

Well thats all a bit vague dear boy. Care to elaborate. With Links. You know im a lazy cunt at the best of times.

Bring back Henry. Reason i ask is because JBL used the word Slop Drop about 8 times during the Hardy And Helms match at NM. Then i thought. Oh wait. Henry!

Well he has re-signed after about 8 years of inactivity and a bloody awful tryout but hey when you are Mr. Levesques friend you could be the worst wrestler on the planet and still get a deal!

I won't put spoilers for evolutions sake but the following links will take you to another board....

http://www.thewrestlingchannel.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=30627

http://www.thewrestlingchannel.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=30602

notice the longest match name in history by the way!!!

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7776 on: October 10, 2006, 08:12:08 PM »

Why thankyou Mr B.
 Kiss
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #7777 on: October 11, 2006, 02:58:38 AM »

Ah indeed right you are my friend, can't believe its been going that long. Has Mysterio ever switched can you remember, and who has switched the most? Must be Benoit or Angle surely.

Mysterio hasn't switched, but he hasn't been there since the begining.

Technically Triple H hasn't switched either, he did for one night, but was traded back the next night. I think he had a Smackdown match against Eddie on Raw and was traded back before ever appearing on Smackdown.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Evolution
« Reply #7778 on: October 11, 2006, 09:44:30 AM »

Triple H was originally drafted to Smackdown. Then to Raw at Vengeance 2002 when his contract ran out.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7779 on: October 11, 2006, 01:53:03 PM »

Wheres Henry.O.Godwinn?

What's it like?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: