Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:24:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836933 times)
AtariLegend
« Reply #7680 on: October 08, 2006, 05:34:59 PM »

I must admit I never seen any of the old ECW, how far did they go?
Evolution
« Reply #7681 on: October 08, 2006, 05:47:00 PM »

They won't go very far at all. Sadly...

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7682 on: October 08, 2006, 06:15:07 PM »

Just 6 days till 1pw's 1st anniversary show, which includes a no-rope barbed wire match for the 1pw title between corina and abyss plus a ladder match, european deathmatch, no gravity required match and action from Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. I can't fucking wait, should be awesome.

Shenkuwee!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7683 on: October 08, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »

Just 6 days till 1pw's 1st anniversary show, which includes a no-rope barbed wire match for the 1pw title between corina and abyss plus a ladder match, european deathmatch, no gravity required match and action from Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. I can't fucking wait, should be awesome.

Shenkuwee!

Im not going there with some Kazakhstanian! rant ( nothing against Kazaks at all, i love them)

Its gonna be a blow out. Cant fucking wait. Cant see your picture though Borat. Will you be bringing one of said wife's along or perhaps a couple?

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7684 on: October 08, 2006, 06:25:02 PM »

I bring my wife, my other wife, my girlfriend, my mistress, my sister and another one i have to pay for...but she worth it, wawaweewoo!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7685 on: October 08, 2006, 06:30:51 PM »

I bring my wife, my other wife, my girlfriend, my mistress, my sister and another one i have to pay for...but she worth it, wawaweewoo!

Dude have you seen this movie or have you just downloaded and or watched every Borat piece on youtube?

Watching No Mercy? Im in two minds? Is it worth the 14 bucks?

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7686 on: October 08, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »

Dude have you seen this movie or have you just downloaded and or watched every Borat piece on youtube?

No i haven't. yes i have, no im not, no it isn't.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7687 on: October 08, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »

^ haha your the next best thing!

i wouldn't pay ?14 for a Smackdown PPV

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7688 on: October 08, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »

No i haven't. yes i have, no im not, no it isn't.

Thankyou for your intriuging yet somwhat prophetic answers. You swine. Think ill play with my Dinkle and go to bed for a bit then.

Mind you, ive quit smoking weed so Sleep hasnt been easy over the past three weeks. Might have to draw on Finlay and his little bastard to keep me entertained. Then again Bobby Lashleys charisma might make me drop off!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7689 on: October 08, 2006, 06:44:45 PM »

Just imagine what you could do with that 14 bucks arron. I sit really worth seeing 18 trailers for 'the marine' just to wait until 3.00 to watch booker pin finlay?

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #7690 on: October 08, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »

Think ill play with my Dinkle and go to bed for a bit then.

Aye, snap. Asian back door sluts, too?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7691 on: October 08, 2006, 06:46:44 PM »

Think ill play with my Dinkle and go to bed for a bit then.

Aye, snap. Asian back door sluts, too?

No you buffoon. Asian Back Door Sluts with Toys 3.

Bah, typical southerner. A goth one at that.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7692 on: October 08, 2006, 06:48:53 PM »

Just imagine what you could do with that 14 bucks arron. I sit really worth seeing 18 trailers for 'the marine' just to wait until 3.00 to watch booker pin finlay?

I could buy myself a prospthetic limb off ebay or summat and prance around naked in the street saying " I am the incredible three legged man".

It is raining though, and im a bit sceptical as to whether the limb would get to me in time. Mind you, if Batista gets any slower in the ring( i do like him a bit) the PPV could last a week.

AtariLegend
« Reply #7693 on: October 08, 2006, 06:57:49 PM »

No Mercy- What a crapfest that will turn out to be, I'll wait until Survior Series, are December to Dismber (which ever ones on Sky box office).
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7694 on: October 08, 2006, 07:01:40 PM »

Don't think it'll be a crapfest, in fact for a smackdown card it looks quite healthy, just not healthy enough to pay ?14 and stay up until 4am. Survivor series, should as you say be a different matter.

Hoggy go for the limb mate, if you do watch i expect to wake up to results and opinion though.

I hope you like, i like! Shenkuwee!

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #7695 on: October 08, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »

Ooh, I'll tell you what was gold, even if I am a few weeks, couple of months, late. Batista's attempts (note the pluralization) to Batista Bomb Booker T!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
AtariLegend
« Reply #7696 on: October 08, 2006, 07:04:21 PM »

I didn;t watch ECW on thursday, that means ECW followed by 3 hour Raw 12-4, I hope it isn't that crap tomorow.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7697 on: October 08, 2006, 07:14:08 PM »

Ooh, I'll tell you what was gold, even if I am a few weeks, couple of months, late. Batista's attempts (note the pluralization) to Batista Bomb Booker T!

Yeah, that was the last thing i saw as well Jimothy. He just couldnt get him up! Wait that sounds a bit Home Erotic. And how tedious is the " All Hail King Booker" thing. Jesus, im glad he got the strap at last and i know it gets the ultimate heel  reaction but seriously, it annoys me so much i have to turn over.

So then, if the majority of us arent buying this pile of garbage would it be safe to say that a lot of others from the spandex loving fraternity arent either. Maybe it will make the WWE realise that if UK Buy rates are down on Box Office PPV's that their Smackdown product is generally shit.

Fuck off the roster split already.

1-P-Dub, 1-p-Dub!

AtariLegend
« Reply #7698 on: October 08, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »

I'm glad we in the Uk don't have to buy half these PPVs.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7699 on: October 08, 2006, 07:22:07 PM »

I'm glad we in the Uk don't have to buy half these PPVs.

We do don't we? I think only 4 of the 16 annual WWE pay per views are not on Sky Box Office plus the 2 ECW ones.

Hoggy- you say 'majority of us' as if we are the majority of wwe fans in the uk, truth is the IWC accounts for less than 10% of the audience worldwide, the casual audience, far less likely to pick it apart and ask whether buying a fake leg or watching Asian Back Door Whores with Toys 10 is more worthy of time and money and far more likely to buy it simply because they have a spinning wwe title belt and don't have school in the morning. Remember there was a time when we would watch EVERY ppv (granted for free in them days and usually of far greater quality) without ever questioning if it was worth it.

Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: