Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 01:35:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228535 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835640 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7540 on: September 26, 2006, 03:49:44 PM »

Finally Cowbell has returned to the Wrestling Thread!

Tonight should be the night that Vince puts some respect into ECW and gives the title to an original hardcore member in Sandman, I have been bored with the Giant sense well........ Back in the Early NWO days, no wait I remember back when he was sitting ringside at a WCW event and Kevin Sullivan brought him in.

I really like Big Show as Champ. i think it works until RVD or CM Punk are ready to take it off him. At least John Cena isn't the ECW champ that would hurt.

I was disapointed with Angle saying wwe held him back . . wwe gave him a great platform for him to excel and despite the amount he has obviously given its not right to critisize even if it may be true

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #7541 on: September 26, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »

Tonight should be the night that Vince puts some respect into ECW and gives the title to an original hardcore member in Sandman, I have been bored with the Giant sense well........ Back in the Early NWO days, no wait I remember back when he was sitting ringside at a WCW event and Kevin Sullivan brought him in.

I really like Big Show as Champ. i think it works until RVD or CM Punk are ready to take it off him. At least John Cena isn't the ECW champ that would hurt.

I was disapointed with Angle saying wwe held him back . . wwe gave him a great platform for him to excel and despite the amount he has obviously given its not right to critisize even if it may be true

Kurt Angle should be bowing down and kissing Vinces Ass, before he signed a development deal he was working local sports news coverage for his hometown in Pennsylvania.  There really isnt a professional real type of wrestling Kurt could of went into so he turned pro into sports entertainment.  He body is broke and sore and might be for life but he reached level in WWF/WWE thanks to one man VINCE.

If they are going to just let Big Show walk around with the title why not Bring back the ECW TV CHAMPION or move the non existent WWE Tag Titles that raw never uses and bring them to ECW. 

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7542 on: September 26, 2006, 11:48:52 PM »

Nice to see Angle's on some serious juice again  Roll Eyes

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7543 on: September 27, 2006, 11:27:38 AM »

I'm not sure if he honestly thinks that or whether he's just saying because he's in TNA and the WWE are evil (!!!). BTW, is his catchphrase now "That's real. That's damn real."?  Smiley

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #7544 on: September 27, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »

Sources close to Theodore Long have told WWE.com that SmackDown's General Manager plans to make a major announcement this afternoon at 3 p.m. on WWE.com. There is no word at this time as to what the General Manager has in mind. Check back this afternoon for Theodore Long's announcement.

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7545 on: September 27, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »

Sources close to Theodore Long have told WWE.com that SmackDown's General Manager plans to make a major announcement this afternoon at 3 p.m. on WWE.com. There is no word at this time as to what the General Manager has in mind. Check back this afternoon for Theodore Long's announcement.
MVP "Signs" with Smackdown

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7546 on: September 27, 2006, 03:30:57 PM »

MVP "Signs" with Smackdown

Quality.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7547 on: September 27, 2006, 04:19:50 PM »

Kid Kash released
Sept. 27, 2006

WWE has come to terms on the release of David Cash (Kid Kash) as of today, September 27. We wish David the best in all future endeavors.

thank god he seemed abit pointless at WWE

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7548 on: September 27, 2006, 04:31:29 PM »

Kid Kash released
Sept. 27, 2006

WWE has come to terms on the release of David Cash (Kid Kash) as of today, September 27. We wish David the best in all future endeavors.

Kid Kash is a great talent and it's a damn shame, Smackdown is back down to 2 tag teams again Angry
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7549 on: September 27, 2006, 05:16:25 PM »

i think he would have been better off in TNA or even stuck in ECW

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7550 on: September 27, 2006, 05:36:27 PM »

i think he would have been better off in TNA or even stuck in ECW
As an ECW original he would of been better there.

He's fucked now though he burned his bridges in TNA...
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7551 on: September 27, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »

Who is this MVP guy? I've never heard of him.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7552 on: September 27, 2006, 07:16:19 PM »

Who is this MVP guy? I've never heard of him.
You obviously don't watch Smackdown then.

He's just a new character who's been appearing on the show for the last few months but refusing to sign until the deal is 'right', calling himself the hottest free agent, his only prior experience in reality i believe is in Deep South Wrestling.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7553 on: September 27, 2006, 07:29:45 PM »

yea his name is Montel Vontavious Porter, currently a heel who i think is gonna start a rivalry with Vito

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7554 on: September 27, 2006, 08:35:26 PM »

No, I've never really been a Smackdown watcher; never really had it here.

I have it now on Friday midnight. Maybe I'll try to catch this VIP  hihi

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7555 on: September 28, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »

yea his name is Montel Vontavious Porter, currently a heel who i think is gonna start a rivalry with Vito

Had they done this with The Great Khali, I'm sure people would have liked him more.

jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7556 on: September 28, 2006, 04:52:28 PM »

looks like not turkiy vs angle match that woulda been cool.
seems like shelton doing a race angle - could this mean the nation of domination coming back like the nwo and dx?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7557 on: September 28, 2006, 06:14:19 PM »

seems like shelton doing a race angle - could this mean the nation of domination coming back like the nwo and dx?
Let's see The Rock & Ron Simmons are retired, Mark Henry is out injured for another 6-8 months or something....er....no.

Justin Credible aka Pete Polaco has been fired from WWE.

Dave Meltzer reports that he got a fax message earlier this week from John Laurinaitis.

Cry

I've always been a fan, shame they never used him right......
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7558 on: September 29, 2006, 10:45:04 AM »

Didn't they do one of these with D'Lo Brown a couple of years ago? If I remember, he left shortly afterwards.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7559 on: September 29, 2006, 11:24:26 AM »

Didn't they do one of these with D'Lo Brown a couple of years ago? If I remember, he left shortly afterwards.
Yeah, Teddy Long became his manager, but then after he lost a match he got kicked to the curb (storyline-wise and in reality) and replaced by Rodney Mack who did those "White Boy" Challenges, until Goldberg crushed him, then he got injured, briefly returned, got released and has now just resigned and is expected to join his wife Jazz on the ECW brand.  As for D'Lo last i heard he was working a fair few tag team matches in Japan with Bull Buchanan who recently worked a WWE Dark Match.
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: