Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 01:41:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228535 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 835705 times)
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #7520 on: September 24, 2006, 10:43:12 AM »

i think it will be Lita vs Mickie in the final, i think Mickie will win it & then Lita might take a break from the WWE

I don't think Lita will take a break, as she is retiring at the end of this year. Although, I agree with you about Lita and Mickie in the final. That slap on Raw, and Lita's match with Candice, was probably the start of their feud. yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7521 on: September 24, 2006, 10:44:49 AM »

well yea thats what i meant, i think she'll retire after losing to Mickie

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7522 on: September 24, 2006, 12:26:46 PM »

The winner should be Melina, she is the second best wrestler in the division and the best one, Victoria, unfortunately has been jobbed out to much, i'd be wasting my time hoping she wins, she should though, but on a realistic note Melina should.

Mickie James is an awesome character but is still a tad clumsy in the ring, losing, via a screwjob and them having a feud works for me.

Lita has never been that good, she does a sweet moonsault and used to be very over with the fans, she's always been fairly shoddy in the ring, she works better as Edge's #2.

Beth Phoneix is still TOO green, let her get to the Semi's then lose.

Candice is tryin' she has improved, but she still isn't any good really.

Torrie & Maria can't wrestle.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #7523 on: September 24, 2006, 03:10:12 PM »

The winner should be Melina, she is the second best wrestler in the division and the best one, Victoria, unfortunately has been jobbed out to much, i'd be wasting my time hoping she wins, she should though, but on a realistic note Melina should.

Mickie James is an awesome character but is still a tad clumsy in the ring, losing, via a screwjob and them having a feud works for me.

Lita has never been that good, she does a sweet moonsault and used to be very over with the fans, she's always been fairly shoddy in the ring, she works better as Edge's #2.

Beth Phoneix is still TOO green, let her get to the Semi's then lose.

Candice is tryin' she has improved, but she still isn't any good really.

Torrie & Maria can't wrestle.

I was actually quite impressed with Candice, this week on Raw.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7524 on: September 24, 2006, 03:13:09 PM »

She can become a decent worker, it is very possible.  Trish worked hard to get good she wasn't anything like what she is now when she started out......
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #7525 on: September 24, 2006, 04:10:55 PM »

She can become a decent worker, it is very possible.? Trish worked hard to get good she wasn't anything like what she is now when she started out......

Yeah, she was just another pretty face when she started out.....with the cowboy hat, and the big furry coat an all. As much as I'd like to see Candice pushed, I really think the WWE will make Mickie James the next Trish. Undecided

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7526 on: September 24, 2006, 04:23:15 PM »

As much as I'd like to see Candice pushed
Trained Wink
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #7527 on: September 24, 2006, 05:36:54 PM »

As much as I'd like to see Candice pushed
Trained Wink

Well, trained a bit more, then pushed! yes

No Mercy is already shaping up to be a normal second rate Smackdown PPV. I really think Cena should drop the belt to Edge, then have Cena go to Smackdown, and possibly Batista go to Raw (he says he's miserable on Smackdown anyways) although Batista doesn't have the power to single handedly change friday nights, Cena.....on the other hand? yes

Evolution
« Reply #7528 on: September 24, 2006, 06:41:33 PM »

LAX are a tag team like tag teams should be. Best over the last few months by a mile.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7529 on: September 24, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »

LAX  :confused are they a TNA thing puke

Cheesy

I'm sure they are totally buff Wink

What Smackdown needs is Shawn Michaels.  Best way to split the group and end the feud have him lose and get sent there and then he can have fresh feuds with King Booker, Finlay etc.
Evolution
« Reply #7530 on: September 24, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »

Most passionate heels I've seen in a while!

No Surrender should be good craic this evening, can't wait to see Ultimate X.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #7531 on: September 25, 2006, 04:50:56 AM »

It's true, it's true!!!

Can't wait to see Angle again, guess I need to start watching TNA.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7532 on: September 25, 2006, 09:22:51 AM »

It's true, it's true!!!

First of all, great poster, great tag line (our ring has six sides but only one Angle)
Secondly Kurt Angle v Samoa Joe/Christopher Daniels/AJ Styles/Abyss/Senshi/Sabin/Shelley/Williiams..... will be incredible, a whole host of dream matches are now reality.

However as much as i will enjoy Kurt in TNA and as much as the company will no doubt flourish with this and the new primetime slot I think he is a stupid, stubborn S.O.B. and will end up paying a very high price for continuing to put himself in the ring. Okay his schedule will be very light but TNA is a lot stiffer, a lot harder hitting and alot more high risk than WWE so each event may take more out of him. TNA officials must also realise that if Vince McMahon feels that he has to release his best talent then there has to be a significant problem, a problem that TNA now have to handle.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7533 on: September 25, 2006, 01:26:26 PM »

It's true, it's true!!!

First of all, great poster, great tag line (our ring has six sides but only one Angle)
Secondly Kurt Angle v Samoa Joe/Christopher Daniels/AJ Styles/Abyss/Senshi/Sabin/Shelley/Williiams..... will be incredible, a whole host of dream matches are now reality.

However as much as i will enjoy Kurt in TNA and as much as the company will no doubt flourish with this and the new primetime slot I think he is a stupid, stubborn S.O.B. and will end up paying a very high price for continuing to put himself in the ring. Okay his schedule will be very light but TNA is a lot stiffer, a lot harder hitting and alot more high risk than WWE so each event may take more out of him. TNA officials must also realise that if Vince McMahon feels that he has to release his best talent then there has to be a significant problem, a problem that TNA now have to handle.

Great Post.

I can't believe wwe didn't block this tho. or had some sort of clause where he couldn't go there.

I hope angle knows what he is doing. Coz it would be a shame if he just dies out coz he has been one of the best of the last generation.

It is exciting tho. I can't wait for some potential matches. AJ Styles vs Angle would be a dream match for me especially if they throw in Christopher Daniels too.

I kinda hope he doesn't go straight for the title but goes on a goldberg like run maybe ending up with the unbeaten Angle vs the unbeaten and Champ by that time Samoan Joe that would be awesome.

and at last a big announcement that wasn't leaked and lived up to the hype

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7534 on: September 25, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »

According to wwe.com, the Bisch is backstage at Raw. Groovy.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7535 on: September 25, 2006, 07:08:56 PM »

Cryme Time have been booked as ?babyfaces? to work against Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas during October?s house shows

Looks like The World's Greatest Tag Team are getting back together.....Hoo-Rah! Cheesy

Edit: The October 9th edition of RAW on the USA Network will be a special three hour episode, entitled ?Family Reunion? as it will mark the one year anniversary of WWE returning to the network.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 07:12:52 PM by Stoned » Logged
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #7536 on: September 26, 2006, 06:09:39 AM »

Raw was pretty poor last night, only 1 match from the women's tournament?  Undecided

Carlito & Super Crazy v Orton & Masters was alright, main event was shit.

That's a hatrick for Doull
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7537 on: September 26, 2006, 01:49:05 PM »

All Bisch did was pimp his book! Dammit!

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #7538 on: September 26, 2006, 01:52:48 PM »

^ yea i was dissapointed with that.

i found it funny that the power went off!  hihi

It was so obvious that Edge/Cena's argument at the start was a ploy for Cena to win over the booing fans

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #7539 on: September 26, 2006, 02:28:58 PM »

Finally Cowbell has returned to the Wrestling Thread!

Tonight should be the night that Vince puts some respect into ECW and gives the title to an original hardcore member in Sandman, I have been bored with the Giant sense well........ Back in the Early NWO days, no wait I remember back when he was sitting ringside at a WCW event and Kevin Sullivan brought him in.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: