Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:22:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831899 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7180 on: August 29, 2006, 09:14:46 AM »

actually I wonder if Cena can pull this match off, it'll help him if he can do well, wrestlers always get fan respect from matches like this.

I can't believe they are still doing the "Tables, Ladders and Chairs...Oh My" bit hihi

and trish is retiring? another gimmick i suppose? when Orton hit Carlito it looked like Carlito accidentally elbowed Trish in the mouth.

another thing...i was watching ECW last week...WTF happened to Shannon Moore? hihi

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #7181 on: August 29, 2006, 10:35:53 AM »

and trish is retiring? another gimmick i suppose? when Orton hit Carlito it looked like Carlito accidentally elbowed Trish in the mouth.

another thing...i was watching ECW last week...WTF happened to Shannon Moore? hihi

From published reports...trish is ACTUALLY leaving the company.  It's not, I don't think. a bit or an angle.

And no kidding on the Shannon Moore thing, eh?  I saw him in TNT and thought the same thing...and then saw the recent ECW promos and was like "Wow...that's a pretty long way from '3 Count', eh?"

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7182 on: August 29, 2006, 11:34:14 AM »

Trish is indeed leaving WWE to settle down with her soon to be new husband in Canada I beleive. Strange that WWE would bring this into the story, maybe for once they are going to respect one of their stars leaving and give them a proper send off instead of burying them like they usually do. Interestingly Lita is also leaving soon aswell, maybe they will work that in to.

The TLC match should be quite good, Cena is mocked for his poor wrestling style, he won't be expected to do much wrestling here. His ability to work a well scripted match with several spots has never been questioned really.

It's gimmick heaven at Unforgiven as WWE's 2 most famous gimmick matches run both on the same card for the first time

John Cena v Edge in a TLC match for the WWE Championship (if Cena loses he's off to Smackdown!)

Shawn Michaels and Triple H v Shane and Vince McMahon and The Big Show in a handicap Hell in a Cell Match.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7183 on: August 29, 2006, 02:11:47 PM »

Is it too early for a HHH heel turn??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7184 on: August 29, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »

This is WWE and HHH so no not really but I don't think he will, I'm pretty sure they will eventually end up with a face HHH taking on a heel Edge at WM23.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7185 on: August 29, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »

This is WWE and HHH so no not really but I don't think he will, I'm pretty sure they will eventually end up with a face HHH taking on a heel Edge at WM23.
Really?

The way they love Cena you'd expect him to be in the title match, who do you see Cena taking on then?

Orton?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #7186 on: August 29, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »

Whats up with Chris Jericho?? he's coming back anytime soon?? or did i miss a bit of news about him some time ago?? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7187 on: August 29, 2006, 02:39:40 PM »

I'm pretty sure they will build toward an Orton/Batista match, as for Cena who knows maybe HBK if he is a fully fledged heel by then.

High_times .... Y2J left last summer to focus on his music and pushing his band fozzy. He is alos on a new reality show on american TV this week and if succesful could finally hit the big time manistream wise. He left on pretty good terms and is often mentioned on wwe.com. So I would think if he ever does return to the ring it will be wwe, but not anytime soon.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 02:41:46 PM by Cactus Elves » Logged

Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #7188 on: August 29, 2006, 03:00:19 PM »

I'm pretty sure they will build toward an Orton/Batista match, as for Cena who knows maybe HBK if he is a fully fledged heel by then.

High_times .... Y2J left last summer to focus on his music and pushing his band fozzy. He is alos on a new reality show on american TV this week and if succesful could finally hit the big time manistream wise. He left on pretty good terms and is often mentioned on wwe.com. So I would think if he ever does return to the ring it will be wwe, but not anytime soon.

I knew he left awhile ago, I just didnt know the details of it. For some reason I had this thought in my head that it was temporary, thanks for info! smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7189 on: August 29, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

Looking ahead to Wrestlemania 23, word is we will get Mick Foley vs Vince Mcmahon.  I guess that means he's gonna be on tv for a long time to come Roll Eyes

As for HBK's match if Hogan won't fight Austin, I'd like to see another Austin vs HBK battle yes
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7190 on: August 29, 2006, 05:35:59 PM »

Looking ahead to Wrestlemania 23, word is we will get Mick Foley vs Vince Mcmahon.? I guess that means he's gonna be on tv for a long time to come Roll Eyes

As for HBK's match if Hogan won't fight Austin, I'd like to see another Austin vs HBK battle yes

I think they are on about having Hogan face the Big Show. Something to do witht he 20th anniversary of WMIII and Hogan slamming Andre the Giant.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7191 on: August 29, 2006, 05:42:05 PM »

Looking ahead to Wrestlemania 23, word is we will get Mick Foley vs Vince Mcmahon.? I guess that means he's gonna be on tv for a long time to come Roll Eyes

I think they are on about having Hogan face the Big Show. Something to do witht he 20th anniversary of WMIII and Hogan slamming Andre the Giant.
That match has car wreck written all over it.....

....i'll admit they are pushing Big Show well as a monster, for once, but after all his shit in the past, this match fails to excite me.

I really wish they could talk Rock round and have HBK vs The Rock, but that is impossible really since he doesn't like him and claims to be done with the business.

I'll also wish they could sort out Austin vs Hogan, the match might be poor but i think the atmosphere would carry it and the build up would rule.

For Undertaker how about putting him with Umaga?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7192 on: August 29, 2006, 05:51:37 PM »

That match has car wreck written all over it.....

....i'll admit they are pushing Big Show well as a monster, for once, but after all his shit in the past, this match fails to excite me.

I really wish they could talk Rock round and have HBK vs The Rock, but that is impossible really since he doesn't like him and claims to be done with the business.

I'll also wish they could sort out Austin vs Hogan, the match might be poor but i think the atmosphere would carry it and the build up would rule.

For Undertaker how about putting him with Umaga?

With those 3 matches, Foley/Vince and Orton/Batista and Cena sitting at home on his arse they would sell out Ford Field in a split.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7193 on: August 29, 2006, 06:29:51 PM »

^ Indeed, anyway enough with 'Mania let's look at Unforgiven.

We have:

John Cena vs Edge (TLC Match...)

Vince, Shane & Big Show vs D-Generation X (Hell In A Cell....)

Rumoured/Possible:

Lita vs Trish Stratus

Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro

Carlito vs Randy Orton

Spirit Squad vs The Highlanders

For a 'B' Show that looks fairly solid, hell for any show it does, all those matches have the potential to be damn entertaining!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7194 on: August 29, 2006, 06:31:31 PM »

^ Indeed, anyway enough with 'Mania let's look at Unforgiven.

We have:

John Cena vs Edge (TLC Match...)

Vince, Shane & Big Show vs D-Generation X (Hell In A Cell....)

Rumoured/Possible:

Lita vs Trish Stratus

Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro

Carlito vs Randy Orton

Spirit Squad vs The Highlanders

For a 'B' Show that looks fairly solid, hell for any show it does, all those matches have the potential to be damn entertaining!

And to top it all off its on Sky Sports 1!!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7195 on: August 29, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »

Awesome, all they need to do is add Rob Van Dam vs Sabu, just for the hell of it, in an Extreme Rules Match and we are sorted!
Evolution
« Reply #7196 on: August 29, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

I couldn't find the thread when I first signed in.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7197 on: August 29, 2006, 06:44:20 PM »

Awesome, all they need to do is add Rob Van Dam vs Sabu, just for the hell of it, in an Extreme Rules Match and we are sorted!

Well perhaps a bag of kettle chips and a bottle of cherry coke on top of it.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7198 on: August 29, 2006, 06:59:11 PM »

TNA put on another great show this past week.

Raw was ok, Im tired of DX vs Vince though...

where has Shelton Benjamin been?

Unforgiven should be damn good with the TLC match and now a Hell in a cell, I bet Shane O Mac will take one hell of a bump! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #7199 on: August 29, 2006, 07:01:32 PM »

Looking ahead to Wrestlemania 23, word is we will get Mick Foley vs Vince Mcmahon. I guess that means he's gonna be on tv for a long time to come Roll Eyes

Id like to see Austin vs. HBK again. I wasn't aware Austin was returning, how soon is he coming back, or this a rumor just as a one off thing for Wrestlemania?? Apparently I've been living under a rock, first Jericho leaves for good and I thought it was temp and now Austin is coming back!!?? that would just be awesome.

And although I dont belive it would happen a Hogan v. Undertaker might be kool ?smoking
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 07:03:32 PM by High_times » Logged

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: