Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:23:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831910 times)
Evolution
« Reply #7020 on: August 15, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »

According to NBA affiliate WVIR Channel 29 in Virginia, WWE Superstar Ken Doane (Spirit Squad?s Kenny) was issued warrants for assault, battery, and vandalism charges at the RAW taping last night in Charlottesville, Virginia. This was following an incident that took place at a RAW house show a few weeks ago in Roanoke, Virginia.

We reported on this incident a few weeks ago after it took place. Apparently after the house show a fan, Jason Wilson, 27 claimed he saw Ken and Mickie James sitting at a red light in their car. Wilson approached them for autographs when allegedly Doane held on to his sign and pulled off. This caused his sign to tear and him to fall down straining his shoulder. Wilson told WKTR Channel 13, "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!"

WWE?s Gary Davis told Channel 13 that the company offered him autographed photos, but Wilson asked for money. WWE then requested he file a written report but they were unaware that Wilson was injured. To check out the original report on WKTR click here.

Ken Doane has a court date in Roanoke set for August 31st.

Source: PWInsider
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 12:36:53 PM by Evolution » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7021 on: August 15, 2006, 12:07:09 PM »

Edge was fantastic!

I fell asleep, missed a lot of it. But I was trying to fall asleep, so I guess that doesn't count.......

You were trying to fall asleep so you watched Raw?  hihi

Anyway, did anyone else notice that on Raw, JR said that "I quit" was 2 words and 6 letters? Later in the evening he said that the loser would have to live with 3 words for the rest of his life.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Evolution
« Reply #7022 on: August 15, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »

I certainly did notice that! JR is senile these days  hihi

Jerry Lawler however is so pathetic these days for commentating. They always seem to stumble over what to say and have many awkward silences.
Evolution
« Reply #7023 on: August 15, 2006, 05:31:00 PM »

As previously reported, Vampiro is starting a new wrestling promotion called Revolution X wrestling. As a result, Vampiro, 39, has officially quit AAA. Pepe Villa is the president of the company, as Vampiro will serve as vice president. The new promotion is looking at using TNA talent including Samoa Joe, Abyss and Ron Killings. One would think TNA talent will be exclusive to Antonio Pena's AAA. The promotion will run its first TV tapings on 9/2, 9/15, and 9/30 in Guadalajara. Vampiro claims to have a two-year contract with Televisa on a regional basis in Mexico, and a deal with Sky TV. Names announced for the first taping include Teddy Hart, Extreme Tiger and Sean Waltman.

The bit about Sky TV sounds interesting. Presumably the Wrestling Channel.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7024 on: August 15, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »

Edge was fantastic!

I agree he just gets better and better. I hope he kicks Cena's Arse

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7025 on: August 16, 2006, 12:47:14 PM »

Can someone tell me how Chavo Guerrero can face Rey Mysterio if he's 'retired'?

Evolution
« Reply #7026 on: August 16, 2006, 02:31:29 PM »

You can't beat a wrestling retirement! They mean nothing!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7027 on: August 16, 2006, 02:48:23 PM »

Do you remember Macho King had to retire. and just came back as Macho Man . . . and its like he's different. rofl rofl rofl rofl

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7028 on: August 17, 2006, 12:00:04 PM »

Well, that's the Diva Search over for another year.

Evolution
« Reply #7029 on: August 17, 2006, 02:27:21 PM »

Hooray. No more Miz on Monday nights.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7030 on: August 17, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »

Do you remember Macho King had to retire. and just came back as Macho Man . . . and its like he's different. rofl rofl rofl rofl

To be fair, they peiced together a "reinstate the Macho Man" angle.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #7031 on: August 18, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »

Credit: PWInsider.com

In new McMahon DVD, it features commentary from Stephanie McMahon where she says that she had to nix potential incest angles. According to her, Vince wanted himself to be revealed as the father of her baby and when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be revealed as the father. She turned that idea down also. She also said no to Vince's idea that her wedding to Triple H be aired on PPV.

Shocked What the fuck!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7032 on: August 18, 2006, 11:59:48 AM »

In new McMahon DVD, it features commentary from Stephanie McMahon where she says that she had to nix potential incest angles. According to her, Vince wanted himself to be revealed as the father of her baby and when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be revealed as the father. She turned that idea down also. She also said no to Vince's idea that her wedding to Triple H be aired on PPV.

Shocked What the fuck!

Was just about to post that. Thanks for doing it. Didn't want to.....

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7033 on: August 18, 2006, 12:10:50 PM »

Shocked What the fuck!

Was just about to post that. Thanks for doing it. Didn't want to.....

McMahon has always been like that though...any controversy for him is better for WWE and he's willing ot sacrifice his family's image for ratings. I was thinking Steph must've changed to have said no to that storyline...remember the first HHH/Steph story or the undertaker one? or Vince and Linda getting divorced or any other of the multitudes of stories involving his family? Undecided

Evolution
« Reply #7034 on: August 18, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »

Those were quite something to see, an incest storyline with his own daughter is pretty sick to even think up, let alone suggest.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7035 on: August 18, 2006, 02:31:44 PM »

Shocked What the fuck!

Vince cracks me up.

Can you imagine the pitch to her. Can you imagine all the brown nosed writers nodding saying "great idea vince" rofl rofl

[/color]

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7036 on: August 18, 2006, 02:35:37 PM »

Those were quite something to see, an incest storyline with his own daughter is pretty sick to even think up, let alone suggest.

yeah i hear you but i wouldn't put it past him..that's all i was trying to say hihi

Evolution
« Reply #7037 on: August 18, 2006, 02:37:27 PM »

Hehe yeah. The fucker would come up with anything to sell his product.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7038 on: August 18, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »

I would have liked to have seen her reaction.

Vince: Why don't we do an angle where I'm the father of your child?
Steph:........... nervous

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7039 on: August 18, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »

-- Chris Masters has been off WWE TV for several weeks as a result of a failed "Wellness" drug test. It was reported that Masters tested positive for muscle-enhancing drugs, rumored to be anabolic steroids. Last night, Masters made his return to the ring at a TV taping for OVW. After sitting out his suspension and getting off the performance enhancing drugs, Masters' appearance has changed drastically - to the point where it would be impossible to keep his "Masterpiece" gimmick.

hihi

He looks...like....normal now.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

While it is known that Monty Brown gave word he was quitting Sunday and asked for his release on Monday before the tapings, Ron Killings also apparently asked Terry Taylor for his release backstage. The feeling with Ron Killings is that it is well known that he's been unhappy with his place in the company for a while as he always seems to have a popular feud going and the company can not capitalize on it or refuses to and thus, puts him back on Xplosion. Taylor tried to talk Killings out of leaving and at this point nothing is decided though many believe it won't be long before Killings leaves.

On a related note, WWE has been thinking about bringing back the Too Cool stable with Brian Lawler (Grandmaster Sexay) & Rikishi as well as adding Ron Killings to the team if at all possible. Brian Lawler was backstage recently at the show in Memphis, TN and talked to John Laurinaitis about coming back, though nothing more has been mentioned involving his name. WWE did express interest in Killings, but due to his current contract, nothing has happened. With Killings being visibly upset and asking for his release now, a return to WWE is very likely.

rofl rofl

Bring it on...bit of Attitude.

Seriously though, gettin' Ron Killings would rule, but putting him with Too Cool, nah, push him as a US Title Contender....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:08:02 PM by Stoned » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: