Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:29:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831981 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7000 on: August 13, 2006, 06:50:31 PM »

We were talking about the whole show, i dont really think anyone cares who sharkboy beats in the preshow!

Speak for yourself.

Embarrassed

I'm sorry man, that was a bit harsh, when i find out who wins you'll be the first to know, well this thread will be.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7001 on: August 13, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »

Shawn Michaels has signed a new 5 year deal with WWE, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The contract guarantees him a whopping $1.5 million per year.

Many within WWE were said to be "shocked" at how high of a contract was given to Michaels, especially with WWE offering most talent lower money contracts these days. Michaels himself was expecting a lower money contract, and even he was said to be shocked at how large the contract offered to him was.

Over the past few months, Michaels was contemplating working a lighter schedule and lessening his role in the company. However, when he received this new contract and signed it, he changed his mind on that.

Sweet smoking
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7002 on: August 14, 2006, 01:41:40 AM »

Shawn Michaels has signed a new 5 year deal with WWE, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The contract guarantees him a whopping $1.5 million per year.

Many within WWE were said to be "shocked" at how high of a contract was given to Michaels, especially with WWE offering most talent lower money contracts these days. Michaels himself was expecting a lower money contract, and even he was said to be shocked at how large the contract offered to him was.

Over the past few months, Michaels was contemplating working a lighter schedule and lessening his role in the company. However, when he received this new contract and signed it, he changed his mind on that.

Sweet smoking

Now that is great news. smoking

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7003 on: August 14, 2006, 05:27:56 AM »

HBK till im 28? Hell yeah. It seems he has been with me my whole wrestling career and i have been with him...well since late 80's early 90's anyway.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #7004 on: August 14, 2006, 06:17:28 AM »

Err. Remove the decimal point and I would be impressed. Whopping? Give me a break. Yeah, whopping for poor buggers like us, but it's all relative and that isn't that much for somebody in an industry that big. I would have thought that the top guys would be on way more than that. I always pictured them earning more than footballers... Though, come to think of it, I guess there is no need to send their wages into the ridiculousness, because it isn't like there is anybody that is going to poach them.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7005 on: August 14, 2006, 07:33:07 AM »

Nash injuring himself just isn't funny any more.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7006 on: August 14, 2006, 07:43:57 AM »

Err. Remove the decimal point and I would be impressed. Whopping? Give me a break. Yeah, whopping for poor buggers like us, but it's all relative and that isn't that much for somebody in an industry that big. I would have thought that the top guys would be on way more than that. I always pictured them earning more than footballers... Though, come to think of it, I guess there is no need to send their wages into the ridiculousness, because it isn't like there is anybody that is going to poach them.

The contract are downside guarentees, he is guarenteed to earn that amount each year, this doesn't include his cut of the pay per view revenues (WrestleMania Main Eventers get a six figure pay day) and of course the all important merchandise sales. Tie in with this the fact that HBK is very much part time I would say that 'whopping' is certainly the word.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7007 on: August 14, 2006, 02:11:24 PM »

Looks like the TNA PPV was awesome last night.

Although they had to evacuate the arena because of a Fire. But everyone came back. Apprently the Samoan Joe match was awesome and it looks like he will challenge now.

The main event was a little bit of a shock without giving too much away.

Anyway. Another very solid TNA PPV over to you WWE lets see what your biggest PPV of the year has to offer

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7008 on: August 14, 2006, 02:40:26 PM »

Tie in with this the fact that HBK is very much part time

This is not true.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #7009 on: August 14, 2006, 02:59:49 PM »

The contract are downside guarentees, he is guarenteed to earn that amount each year, this doesn't include his cut of the pay per view revenues (WrestleMania Main Eventers get a six figure pay day) and of course the all important merchandise sales. Tie in with this the fact that HBK is very much part time I would say that 'whopping' is certainly the word.

That makes more sense to me, because I'm sure that I remember being told that people like The Rock and Stone Cold were on about a million a pay-per-view..........

So, in effect, that 1.5 million a year is like a sweetener to keep him with the company.

... Not that he could really go anywhere else.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7010 on: August 14, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »

On wwe.com:

According to WWE.com sources, John Cena has left the John Paul Jones Arena at the University of Virginia to deal with a family emergency at his father?s home in West Newbury, Mass. 

Attempts by WWE.com to reach Cena for further information have failed thus far.  According to a source close to Cena, there was an incident involving his parents' home that occurred earlier today. While details are extremely limited at this point, it appears that Edge and Lita did enter the home. It is currently unclear if they were invited in, forced their way in or whether or not the authorities were notified.

Oh God.....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7011 on: August 14, 2006, 04:37:14 PM »

On wwe.com:

According to WWE.com sources, John Cena has left the John Paul Jones Arena at the University of Virginia to deal with a family emergency at his father?s home in West Newbury, Mass.?

Attempts by WWE.com to reach Cena for further information have failed thus far.? According to a source close to Cena, there was an incident involving his parents' home that occurred earlier today. While details are extremely limited at this point, it appears that Edge and Lita did enter the home. It is currently unclear if they were invited in, forced their way in or whether or not the authorities were notified.

Oh God.....

NOOOO!!!! i picked him in Game 4

seriously this is shitty news. it doesn't sound too good. I hope everything is well with his family

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #7012 on: August 14, 2006, 04:59:18 PM »

On wwe.com:

According to WWE.com sources, John Cena has left the John Paul Jones Arena at the University of Virginia to deal with a family emergency at his father?s home in West Newbury, Mass. 

Attempts by WWE.com to reach Cena for further information have failed thus far.  According to a source close to Cena, there was an incident involving his parents' home that occurred earlier today. While details are extremely limited at this point, it appears that Edge and Lita did enter the home. It is currently unclear if they were invited in, forced their way in or whether or not the authorities were notified.

Oh God.....

seriously this is shitty news. it doesn't sound too good. I hope everything is well with his family

If I read this right u have no worries...Im quite sure this is a storyline

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7013 on: August 14, 2006, 05:57:44 PM »

On wwe.com:

According to WWE.com sources, John Cena has left the John Paul Jones Arena at the University of Virginia to deal with a family emergency at his father?s home in West Newbury, Mass.?

Attempts by WWE.com to reach Cena for further information have failed thus far.? According to a source close to Cena, there was an incident involving his parents' home that occurred earlier today. While details are extremely limited at this point, it appears that Edge and Lita did enter the home. It is currently unclear if they were invited in, forced their way in or whether or not the authorities were notified.

Oh God.....

LOL!! you don't seriously think that this actually happened? In real life?

Nice touch though they havent done anything like this for a while.

Hard Justice was a fantastic show and the fire made it even better because it meant the lames gang didn't get a match!! The main event killed it a bit though but hey its jarrett-sting what do u expect?

Oh and GNRfan I agree with you but SummerSlam certainly isn't WWE's biggest PPV of the year.

Evolution
« Reply #7014 on: August 14, 2006, 08:06:06 PM »

Styles/Daniels Vs LAX was awesome last night.
Evolution
« Reply #7015 on: August 14, 2006, 11:44:07 PM »

No lie, I actually fell asleep during Raw.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #7016 on: August 15, 2006, 06:33:35 AM »

No lie, I actually fell asleep during Raw.

So it was good then?

Evolution
« Reply #7017 on: August 15, 2006, 10:25:16 AM »

Well it was during Hogan's segment...

I thought the Edge promo was great but that's about it.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #7018 on: August 15, 2006, 10:28:27 AM »

Edge was fantastic!

I fell asleep, missed a lot of it. But I was trying to fall asleep, so I guess that doesn't count.......

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7019 on: August 15, 2006, 10:36:01 AM »

it appears that Edge and Lita did enter the home. It is currently unclear if they were invited in, forced their way in or whether or not the authorities were notified.[/i]

If I read this right u have no worries...Im quite sure this is a storyline

lol lmao....doh!!! fuck i missed the edge and Lita part of the thing...hey I'm just getting back into this wrestling thing cut me some slack rofl I'm such a sucker hihi

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: