Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:20:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 832631 times)
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6960 on: August 13, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »

Well you say 'ruining' ECW when actually it would appear they are actually 'saving' ECW, it is more succesful now that it has ever been getting in repeatedly strong ratings in the states and Heyman has just been handed more control which should please the 'faithful'. People can moan all they like but at this time ECW is in a very strong way.

But yes Jarrett, Nash, Test go for it. I'm probably gonna get the TNA PPV tonight and convenientyl fall asleep before the WCW circa '98? main event.

How much is it? Wouldnt mind a watch myself...

If you get a password when you pay for it...send it across!  Kiss

Didnt realise that about ECW. Have only watched it once.

Angle and Sabu next!  drool
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6961 on: August 13, 2006, 05:31:47 PM »

Well you say 'ruining' ECW when actually it would appear they are actually 'saving' ECW, it is more succesful now that it has ever been getting in repeatedly strong ratings in the states and Heyman has just been handed more control which should please the 'faithful'. People can moan all they like but at this time ECW is in a very strong way.

But yes Jarrett, Nash, Test go for it. I'm probably gonna get the TNA PPV tonight and convenientyl fall asleep before the WCW circa '98? main event.

If you get a password when you pay for it...send it across!? Kiss

Angle and Sabu next!? drool

Yeah you are drooling now, wait till next week, Angle/Sabu/RVD 3-way ladders.

The event is $14 on mediazone which is about 8 quid, which for what should be an event of huge quality is a steal really. Presho starts at 11:30 so show stats at 12 which means itll be done by 3 unlike wwe events which dont end before the sun comes up. If you do get it, stick messenger on to save on tommy texts.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6962 on: August 13, 2006, 05:43:20 PM »

If you get a password when you pay for it...send it across!? Kiss

Angle and Sabu next!? drool

Yeah you are drooling now, wait till next week, Angle/Sabu/RVD 3-way ladders.

The event is $14 on mediazone which is about 8 quid, which for what should be an event of huge quality is a steal really. Presho starts at 11:30 so show stats at 12 which means itll be done by 3 unlike wwe events which dont end before the sun comes up. If you do get it, stick messenger on to save on tommy texts.

Well if i do it, i will be watching it on my Widescreen, which means not near PC. So means may be a mixture of Tommy and Tommy.

Nash is a cunt. Who is Cage facing?

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6963 on: August 13, 2006, 05:44:35 PM »

oh okay fair enough tommy is fine. Cage has no match, i think he is in Sting's corner.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #6964 on: August 13, 2006, 05:47:14 PM »

I'm gonna download as soon as the torrent is up! Can't wait to see my boy Alex and Sabin lock up!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6965 on: August 13, 2006, 05:47:43 PM »

oh okay fair enough tommy is fine. Cage has no match, i think he is in Sting's corner.

Cage would own Stings ass. In fact he probably does. ?crying

Chuck us the link for MediaZone lad.

Oh and this October thing...may have to lose the Alton Towers aspect. Ill check at work tomorrow about Holidays as the queuemanager has been off for 2.5 weeks.

Nash is a cunt.
Evolution
« Reply #6966 on: August 13, 2006, 05:48:21 PM »

Here, stop the Nash hate! His segments with Shelley have been hilarious.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6967 on: August 13, 2006, 05:49:48 PM »

How the fuck would i know that?  Wink You really do love the big men dont you? Wait, are you Vince?

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6968 on: August 13, 2006, 05:53:07 PM »

Okay man, defo going to anniversary tho yeah? I'll have to go without my annual Towers trip i suppose.

Cage may turn tonight, but i doubt it.

Nash has been very good in this angle from what I've seen but we still don't need to see him wrestle now do we?

I have two links for ya...

http://www.twoshedsreview.com/index1.html ? ? ? ? ? ? look what ive fucking found, this bloke is like a well respected wrestling journalist aswell!, only linked off his interview with Steven Gauntley to find this.

http://www.mediazone.com/channel/tna/jsp/index.jsp ? ? ? ? ? ? ?gonna have to register first, buy then refresh at 11:30 to watch.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6969 on: August 13, 2006, 05:57:35 PM »

http://www.twoshedsreview.com/index1.html ? ? ? ? ? ? look what ive fucking found, this bloke is like a well respected wrestling journalist aswell!, only linked off his interview with Steven Gauntley to find this.

I wrote an article for him once about Slipknot when i worked for Cybertravel. Its Raggy's brother. Thats how i got his details.
If you type my name into Google you may be able to find the article, he put it on his website. Dunno whether he still hosts that anywhere, if he does, you should be able to find it.
He had some sort of hand with the promotion that managed the UK Pitbulls who were from Sheringham i think?

Amazing hey!

Ta for the Mediazone link...gonna gee it a whirl i think.

Evolution
« Reply #6970 on: August 13, 2006, 05:59:16 PM »

How the fuck would i know that?  Wink You really do love the big men dont you? Wait, are you Vince?

Get them up on youtube!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6971 on: August 13, 2006, 06:00:36 PM »

His artciles are pretty good. Small world hey.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6972 on: August 13, 2006, 06:01:51 PM »

His artciles are pretty good. Small world hey.

Nah, its really quite big if im gonna be pedantic. However, compared to The Great Khali, yes it is a small world.

Theres another Cunt.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6973 on: August 13, 2006, 06:03:20 PM »

LOL, theyve moved his last man standing match with the undertaker from summerslam to smackdown this week because they cant allow him to be on a live unedited show!

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6974 on: August 13, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »

He's surely got no future with the wwe then really has he, if they can't trust him to be on a live show he's got no hope.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6975 on: August 13, 2006, 06:05:14 PM »

He's surely got no future with the wwe then really has he, if they can't trust him to be on a live show he's got no hope.

I'm pretty sure that this match will be his last.

Evolution
« Reply #6976 on: August 13, 2006, 06:05:31 PM »

Remember the Giant Silva? He was Dean Malenko compared to Khali.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6977 on: August 13, 2006, 06:06:26 PM »

Remember the Giant Silva? He was Dean Malenko compared to Khali.

Do i ever! Bring back the odditie!!!

350 pages up folks, pat on back for all.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6978 on: August 13, 2006, 06:07:26 PM »

LOL, theyve moved his last man standing match with the undertaker from summerslam to smackdown this week because they cant allow him to be on a live unedited show!

Its pathetic. This feud has been going on for ages, its a waste of The Undertaker as Khali will NEVER go anywhere after this feud. He has no talent, he has no Mic skills, he has no speed, he has no ?charisma, he HAS a big Chop.

Another inspired booking decision. The Undertaker is at a stage in his career where he needs to be having dream matches and putting over talented youngsters.

He's not having any dream matches, well when he looks up i suppose Khali's head is in the clouds which is kinda dreamy. as for putting over younger talent? How? Hes against the BFG - BIG FUCKING GUMBY.

Go away Khali. You are a Cunt.

Evolution
« Reply #6979 on: August 13, 2006, 06:08:41 PM »

It's total funny when Khali always almost misses with his chop. And when he flicks his hair back it looks like he's gonna fall over. It's kinda dangerous to be having a guy that shite in the ring.
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: