Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 05:41:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 767639 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6540 on: July 19, 2006, 02:07:50 PM »

Haha, they should make a Jobber Championship Title.  Have the Brooklyn Brawler (eh I guess the Boston Brawler) award it to like Val Venis and have Venis and Conway fight the same main event on Heat for like a year straight.  Now THAT'S good booking.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #6541 on: July 19, 2006, 02:27:04 PM »

......Ha Ha, Gregory Helms - possibily could be the longest reigning US or World Champion of all time one day! Yeah, thats a good one! hihi rofl

When that happens, we will know the WWE has finally lost it!!! rofl hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Evolution
« Reply #6542 on: July 19, 2006, 02:48:40 PM »

They really should bring back the European title and have it as Heat only. Like matches for title shots could take place on Raw with title matches only on heat. How about a WWE Web Champion? Matches are WWE.com exclusive.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6543 on: July 19, 2006, 03:34:17 PM »

Haha, they should make a Jobber Championship Title.
To be a true jobber champion wouldn't you have to lose to retain Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #6544 on: July 19, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »

Conway will dominate then.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #6545 on: July 19, 2006, 04:27:22 PM »

They really should bring back the European title and have it as Heat only. Like matches for title shots could take place on Raw with title matches only on heat. How about a WWE Web Champion? Matches are WWE.com exclusive.

Thats a good idea man! Only they could create a full WWE web show (like a separate brand, and would be a internet exclusive. The could also have the WWE web championship or something!) Lets face it, WWE has plenty of jobbers that they could make a new brand and keep them there.

Yeah I can see it now- WWE Web Show - Home of the WWE Jobbers and Big-Time rejects! hihi rofl

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6546 on: July 19, 2006, 04:29:04 PM »

Eh, it would really kill off some credibility. Undecided

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #6547 on: July 19, 2006, 04:48:20 PM »

Eh, it would really kill off some credibility. Undecided

WHAT CREDIBILITY??! THE WWE HAS GOT NONE LEFT!LOL! hihi rofl

Evolution
« Reply #6548 on: July 19, 2006, 08:40:29 PM »

I really think they should do something with Heat. Maybe they should treat it as like the winners get Raw matches. I remember a time when every match happened for competition, not just because they were having a disagreement.

Like in matches between guys like Venis, Shamrock and Billy Gunn, J.R would always say stuff like "the winner of this match has gotta be a step closer to an Intercontinental title shot" to make you believe the match had some meaning.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6549 on: July 19, 2006, 08:53:02 PM »

Thats a good idea man! Only they could create a full WWE web show (like a separate brand, and would be a internet exclusive. The could also have the WWE web championship or something!) Lets face it, WWE has plenty of jobbers that they could make a new brand and keep them there.

Yeah I can see it now- WWE Web Show - Home of the WWE Jobbers and Big-Time rejects! hihi rofl

Dude that show is already called "Smackdown"  rofl 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Evolution
« Reply #6550 on: July 19, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »

At least Smackdown is more match based  Smiley
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6551 on: July 19, 2006, 09:23:02 PM »

At least Smackdown is more match based? Smiley

It has to be......they have 0 people with mic skills.  Not a single person on Smackdown can cut a decent promo.  To me that is the most important thing missing from wrestling today.  The charisma to get up there and deliver a Hogan-esque or a Piper-esque interview.  HBK is the only one around that can still cut a decent interview.  Everyone else is just "monotone and bland".

Evolution
« Reply #6552 on: July 19, 2006, 11:11:33 PM »

Not a single person on Smackdown can cut a decent promo.

Mr. Kennedy!

.............Kennedy  Cool
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #6553 on: July 20, 2006, 04:20:28 AM »

Do you post at WrestleCrap?

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6554 on: July 20, 2006, 06:59:19 AM »

What's WrestleCrap?  I like the sound of it already.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #6555 on: July 20, 2006, 07:42:30 AM »

I watched ECW last night.....and officially removed all future eps from recording on my TIVO.  I'm done with it.

Vince, once again, let his ego run the show and, once again, his ego fucked things up.

I wonder if Vince will EVER learn that letting his ego book is never, ever, ever a good thing.  It always ends up being a huge clusterfuck.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #6556 on: July 20, 2006, 09:57:16 AM »

What's WrestleCrap?? I like the sound of it already.

hihi rofl I LOVE THIS THREAD!! hihi rofl

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #6557 on: July 20, 2006, 10:01:19 AM »

I watched ECW last night.....and officially removed all future eps from recording on my TIVO.? I'm done with it.

Vince, once again, let his ego run the show and, once again, his ego fucked things up.

I wonder if Vince will EVER learn that letting his ego book is never, ever, ever a good thing.? It always ends up being a huge clusterfuck.

Yes, once again, ECW, was just another second - rate, hour long, Smackdown show. Expect ECW, to flop in a couple of weeks and to take a phrase out of their own book, "It will crash and burn."

We'll look back on this in a couple of years, and say, "hey remember when, Vince tried to ressurect, ECW, under WWE's wing? And just when we thought WWE television couldn't get any worse....

Evolution
« Reply #6558 on: July 20, 2006, 11:10:27 AM »

I don't currently. I applied for an account on Monday I think, but hasn't been approved

What's WrestleCrap?  I like the sound of it already.

www.wrestlecrap.com A great site that celebrates the worst of wrestling. The guy who runs the site has written some books on how shit WCW was in 2000 and what caused it's death.

I wonder if Vince will EVER learn that letting his ego book is never, ever, ever a good thing.  It always ends up being a huge clusterfuck.

As long as he employs yesmen writers, No! He will never learn.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6559 on: July 20, 2006, 12:06:35 PM »

wrestlecrap rules.

I've been a member for a while now, i rarely post, i mostly lurk, check the board out every day.

John Tenta (Earthquake) has his own section their, he posted in it plenty up until his death recently.....

...one of the best posts i've ever read there was...

What do Katie Vick & ECW have in common?

They've both been screwed after their death.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:08:25 PM by Stoned » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: