Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:23:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 845651 times)
Evolution
« Reply #6500 on: July 16, 2006, 01:45:36 PM »

I contemplated that but.....I dunno too soon.

Wouldn't it be pretty fucking funny if Henry returns at the Rumble next year. And last year's proposed main event happens a year later.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6501 on: July 16, 2006, 02:15:07 PM »

Thank fuck Henry's gone, do you reckon he could work a match against Batista on Sunday.

A squash and have Batista put Henry out of action? Or is it too serious for that?

That's a hatrick for Doull
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6502 on: July 16, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »

They need to give us Lashley vs Batista......... too early I guess.

they could bring Kurt Angle ?or Chris Benoit back to fight Batista.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6503 on: July 16, 2006, 02:39:36 PM »

Doubt that, would be good tho.

Theres only one week to do it though, someone from Raw come across to fight him, someone who could be an ally of Henrys?! Kane?

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #6504 on: July 16, 2006, 02:51:17 PM »

Thats a possibility bro, but it wouldn't be Angle, they forced him into suspension for 30 days to let him rest because his bodys took too much of a beating, and his wife is pregnant again.

Benoit on the other hand, that could happen....

Although, he is also taking time off due to a heavy work schedule, and he has to be with his wife, as she is recovering from neck surgery. Undecided

It's too early to tell, I guess we'll have to watch Smackdown this week to find out or at least give us more of an idea whats going on. yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Evolution
« Reply #6505 on: July 16, 2006, 06:48:33 PM »

I heard Angle's suspension is actually Wellness Program related  nervous

Problem is, Smackdown has fuck all people to pair Batista up with.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6506 on: July 16, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »

Incase anyone doesn't wanna know what a Punjabi Prison Match is don't read below, just incase it is true, but it may well be/probably is bollocks...

"...the ring will be surrounded by a cage with barbed wire. The two contestants will be able to use it as a weapon. There might be barbed wire on the floor so no one can escape, that way they'll have to stay in and fight to the "death". It won't look like a regular steel cage, it's much different, but with the same material being used. There will also be weapons provided for the contestants to use to their advantage. Now I think you will agree that the match sounds hellacious. But I did manage to discover something else, my inside source at WWE has informed me that one of the wrestlers involved will leave the company as there contract is due to expire, shortly after the Great American Bash. Effectively making this Punjabi Prison Match a loser leaves WWE match."

Evolution
« Reply #6507 on: July 16, 2006, 07:05:12 PM »

Ladies and Gentleman, we have our annual Great American Bash "death"  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6508 on: July 16, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »

^ Sounds bullshit, that spoiler sounds too far fetched and the whole 'Someone's contract is about to expire soon....' is crap.  I mean it's not 'Someone' it's Khali or nobody, as if it would be Undertaker Roll Eyes

Few notes.....

SNME bombed again, word is worse than the last one......

.....Announced for RAW monday John Cena vs Umaga
Evolution
« Reply #6509 on: July 16, 2006, 08:27:11 PM »

Shame, doubt we will get many more SNME if they keep bombing.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6510 on: July 16, 2006, 09:12:44 PM »

The Ratings are absolutely horrible.

I think its time to end the brand extension.

There just arent enough top wrestlers to do it, especially with the drug program being enforced.

Then u bring in ECW and take away even more talent.

If u ended the Brand Extension u would have some amazing possibilities.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #6511 on: July 16, 2006, 09:24:30 PM »

You really would. But also ending the Brand Extension would have some real issues. For example, think how many headliners you would have around to book. Also the lower card wrestlers and mid card would get completely blitzed by cuts. They probably have around 100 full time performers right now.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6512 on: July 16, 2006, 09:25:23 PM »

The Ratings are absolutely horrible.

I think its time to end the brand extension.

There just arent enough top wrestlers to do it, especially with the drug program being enforced.

Then u bring in ECW and take away even more talent.

If u ended the Brand Extension u would have some amazing possibilities.

You realize that in a SNME all brands participate in the show...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #6513 on: July 17, 2006, 01:33:11 AM »

I think half the reason is the fact no draft occured. Things are a little stale on Raw and Smackdown and need a freshen up.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #6514 on: July 17, 2006, 08:08:52 AM »

I think that it makes sense that a draft will happen, and that incidentally if it does then it also makes sense that it didn't happen after Wrestlemania again. It could happen after Summerslam. That way it's still a bit of a shock, and doesn't become an expected yearly event if they mix it up a bit.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6515 on: July 17, 2006, 12:49:07 PM »

Jeez....I wonder how he did manage that one. What will Batista do now?

During today's Great American Bash press conference, Batista confirmed that with Mark Henry's knee injury from Saturday Night's Main Event, that match won't be happening. Thus, Batista has issued an open challenge for the PPV.
Evolution
« Reply #6516 on: July 17, 2006, 02:15:46 PM »

Someone from ECW?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6517 on: July 17, 2006, 02:56:46 PM »

I fear it will be Big Show....

...I'd love it to be Sabu yes

Speaking of Sabu.? Word is TNA's Jim Mitchell has been tryin' to get a job with the NEW ECW as Sabu's manager, that would be great, Mitchell is a fantastic manager and one of the best people on the mic in TNA (Although that's not hard Tongue)

Edit: Here's something that would get me watching TNA again.....

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com Newsletter

Jake "The Snake" Roberts was backstage at the TNA iMPACT tapings as we previously reported.

The story going around currently is that Sinn, an Ontario-based wrestler who worked with the promotion a few years ago who was looking for work in TNA again, drove all the way from Ontario to Orlando, picking up Jake Roberts on the way.

Roberts was there also looking for work, and pushing for them to do something with Sinn because of all the trouble he had gone to.

No word on if Sinn was given a job or not, but Jake Roberts reportedly found work. Roberts was telling wrestlers after the show that he was hired and the creative was currently looking for something for him.

Jake Roberts has lost considerable weight since the last time you might have seen him on WWE television doing a one-off. He supposedly feels better than he has in years after having hip replacement surgery.

He may be old and past it.

But for a chance to hear one or many of his fantastic promo's again it would be cool....

.....and also to see the DDT done, as it should be.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:24:31 PM by Stoned » Logged
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #6518 on: July 17, 2006, 04:58:04 PM »

Everyone here at this site is sad to report that Bob Orton Sr., father of Cowboy Bob Orton and grandfather of current WWE star Randy Orton tragically passed away this past Friday following a heart attack at the age of 77.

Everyone on this site would like to send our condolences to the Orton family, Orton's friends and fans during this sad time.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6519 on: July 17, 2006, 05:12:54 PM »

Everyone here at this site is sad to report that Bob Orton Sr., father of Cowboy Bob Orton and grandfather of current WWE star Randy Orton tragically passed away this past Friday following a heart attack at the age of 77.

Everyone on this site would like to send our condolences to the Orton family, Orton's friends and fans during this sad time.

How do you know? I have not been contacted about this? No one has asked me if I am sad!

Tis dissapointing news though.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: