Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:17:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 845614 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #6480 on: July 14, 2006, 09:34:43 AM »

drool I doubt these matches were all on the same card, but I would live there. Right in the ring.

First two (along with 2 others) from a card in 86, I think.

Second two (along with 3 others) from a card in '82.

Smiley

It's a series on Wednesday nights on the MSG network.? 2 eps every Wednesday, 1 hour each, I think.? Each hour has matches from a particular MSG card.

I watched it the past 2 or 3 weeks now.? Puts every wrestling show currently on TV to shame, IMHO.
I think I have that channel on DirecTV. I'll have to check it out.

Just a heads up...it doesn't appear to be on next Wednesday....Soccer, I think, instead.

I've got it set up on my TIVO so I'll let you all know when I see it pop up on the "to be recorded" list...hopefully soon.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Evolution
« Reply #6481 on: July 14, 2006, 01:13:48 PM »

Is WWE 24/7 avaliable in your areas? They show a lot of older stuff usually.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6482 on: July 14, 2006, 06:28:36 PM »

The following is the final OFFICIAL line-up for this weekend's WWE Saturday Night's Main Event special on NBC:

Elimination Match
-D-Generation X vs. The Spirit Squad

WWE Championship Match
-Edge (c) vs. John Cena

6-Man Tag Match
-Batista & Rey Mysterio & Bobby Lashley vs. Booker T & Mark Henry & Fit Finlay

Special Appearance
-Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke Hogan

Bikini Bull-Riding Contest
-Divas from both RAW and SmackDown!

Mixed-Tag Match
-Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina

Extreme Rules Match
-Sabu vs. Mystery Opponent

That actually looks pretty good yes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6483 on: July 15, 2006, 12:15:19 AM »

Is WWE 24/7 avaliable in your areas? They show a lot of older stuff usually.
No. Must be a Euro thing. I guess along with free PPVs, you also get all the nostalgic shit as well.

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6484 on: July 15, 2006, 06:48:15 AM »

The following is the final OFFICIAL line-up for this weekend's WWE Saturday Night's Main Event special on NBC:

Elimination Match
-D-Generation X vs. The Spirit Squad

WWE Championship Match
-Edge (c) vs. John Cena

6-Man Tag Match
-Batista & Rey Mysterio & Bobby Lashley vs. Booker T & Mark Henry & Fit Finlay

Special Appearance
-Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke Hogan

Bikini Bull-Riding Contest
-Divas from both RAW and SmackDown!

Mixed-Tag Match
-Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina

Extreme Rules Match
-Sabu vs. Mystery Opponent

That actually looks pretty good yes

Does look quite good, I just hope Cena doesn't win the strap back...

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #6485 on: July 15, 2006, 08:09:23 AM »

Finlay is champion! I was very into the Hardy/Kennedy match too  ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6486 on: July 15, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »

So we get match points for the bull riding contest correct?

I hate Lashley lost the US belt, but maybe that just means he is gonna win it right back and get me mega points ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6487 on: July 15, 2006, 10:52:48 AM »

So we get match points for the bull riding contest correct?
no, we've never counted stuff like that, the beer drinking contest never counted last time and neither do bikini contests....
Evolution
« Reply #6488 on: July 15, 2006, 11:50:04 AM »

Predictions:

Edge
The Spirit Squad
Nitro and Melina
Mark Henry, Finlay and King Booker
Sabu
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6489 on: July 15, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »

Good to see an ECW match on SNME sense Paul had to attend the meeting to discuss it... I hope it is big name or a shock and not a vampire, zombie, macho libre, big show, or any other looser who cant carry a ecw match.

Anyone else happy that Finlay finally is getting some respect and a title run?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #6490 on: July 15, 2006, 11:55:38 AM »

I'm pretty chuffed about it, can't see it lasting very long though. I reckon Lashley will have the strap back come GAB.

I see Sabu facing a WWE guy somehow, to set up a feud for Summerslam or something.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6491 on: July 15, 2006, 11:56:02 AM »

Anyone else happy that Finlay finally is getting some respect and a title run?
Hell Yeah!

He's probably the best worker in the company at the moment, his matches are great!

I see Sabu facing a WWE guy somehow, to set up a feud for Summerslam or something.
Maybe Umaga......
Evolution
« Reply #6492 on: July 15, 2006, 11:59:31 AM »

Umaga makes sense to me. How funny is it when the Little Bastard pops up sometimes  hihi

I see Carlito winning the IC Belt at Summerslam so Nitro will get the dirty victory tonight methinks. Perhaps they will redo the Eddie/Chyna Vs Venis/Stratus thing from Summerslam 2000.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #6493 on: July 16, 2006, 11:26:10 AM »

Umaga makes sense to me. How funny is it when the Little Bastard pops up sometimes? hihi

I see Carlito winning the IC Belt at Summerslam so Nitro will get the dirty victory tonight methinks. Perhaps they will redo the Eddie/Chyna Vs Venis/Stratus thing from Summerslam 2000.

Well he didn't! hihi

Is it just me or was all the matches on that SNME really, really short? Good matches, but really short! no

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6494 on: July 16, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »

^ Yeah i really did not like it.  They tried to fit too much in and in doing so it just felt rushed and meant there were no really enjoyable matches, the best news to come out of the whole things was this....

WWE has reported that Mark Henry has been diagnosed with a fractured patella and a possible patella tendon rupture on WWE Saturday Night's Main Event last night.

Mark Henry will be flying to Birmingham to be examined by Dr. James Andrews. Based on the diagnosis, it is expected he will undergo surgery later this week and be out of action for at least four to six months.

Mark Henry was scheduled to face Batista on July 23 at the Great American Bash in Buffalo as part of a double main event. WWE will most likely be restructuring the card over the next few days.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #6495 on: July 16, 2006, 11:33:03 AM »

^ Yeah i really did not like it.? They tried to fit too much in and in doing so it just felt rushed and meant there were no really enjoyable matches, the best news to come out of the whole things was this....

WWE has reported that Mark Henry has been diagnosed with a fractured patella and a possible patella tendon rupture on WWE Saturday Night's Main Event last night.

Mark Henry will be flying to Birmingham to be examined by Dr. James Andrews. Based on the diagnosis, it is expected he will undergo surgery later this week and be out of action for at least four to six months.

Mark Henry was scheduled to face Batista on July 23 at the Great American Bash in Buffalo as part of a double main event. WWE will most likely be restructuring the card over the next few days.

Wow, I guess you heard that at ringside scoops, or ringside mayhem or something like that ok

How could he have injured himself, he didn't do anything, he wasn't involved in the match, whatsoever? Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6496 on: July 16, 2006, 11:39:55 AM »

Wow, I guess you heard that at ringside scoops, or ringside mayhem or something like that ok

How could he have injured himself, he didn't do anything, he wasn't involved in the match, whatsoever? Undecided
www.wrestlezone.com? yes

for Mark Henry to injure himself or do something dumb he only needs one person.....

....Mark Henry Cheesy

Edit Note to Malcolm & Mock&Jock, you guys have Henry in the games, may be an idea to drop Sexual Chocolate
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:42:05 AM by Stoned » Logged
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6497 on: July 16, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »

^ Yeah i really did not like it.? They tried to fit too much in and in doing so it just felt rushed and meant there were no really enjoyable matches, the best news to come out of the whole things was this....

Mark Henry is right up there along Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner and Shane Douglas as being among the most injury prone men in wrestling history.  They can blow out their knee just getting up from a chair no bullshit.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Evolution
« Reply #6498 on: July 16, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »

Jeez....I wonder how he did manage that one. What will Batista do now?

I thought SNME was a pretty good show. Much better than the one in March.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6499 on: July 16, 2006, 01:42:02 PM »

Jeez....I wonder how he did manage that one. What will Batista do now?
Triple Threat Title Match.....
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: