Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:25:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827348 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6420 on: July 09, 2006, 10:43:51 AM »

I expect Cena to retain the title at SNME next Saturday and Edge will get his rematch as Summerslam.
Er sorry did i just miss something, since when has Cena been champion, dude, stop letting your fantasies enter your posts Tongue
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6421 on: July 09, 2006, 10:51:26 AM »

It's on Sunday July 23rd on Sky Sports 1? ok

I expect Cena to retain the title at SNME next Saturday and Edge will get his rematch as Summerslam.

Batista Vs Booker would be a decent main event, but why not try a heel Mysterio? Cheesy

A heel Mysterio isn't really believable though unless he's in the CW division!

And do you mean regain the title? I hope not, I want Edge to hold the title for a few months and get a proper run, it damages his credability to have has him as 2 time champ whos held the title for like 2 or 3 weeks each time!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6422 on: July 09, 2006, 10:58:35 AM »

A heel Mysterio would only ever work in the Cruiserweight Division, where he could realistically dominant and beat down opponenets, while facing the big guys he could only ever be the underdog face....

....and to be honest his mic skills and personality aren't strong enough for him to play a heel.

Edit:

And on the subject of Edge vs John Cena, that will be a tad boring, least for myself.

The feud was hot when it first started at the beginning of the year in shocking circumstances (Edge winning the Gold...)

Now if they'd followed it through to Wrestlemania that would of been great, the feud was hot then but now, the magic has been lost for me.....
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 11:07:48 AM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #6423 on: July 09, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »

Retain, Regain meh.
Evolution
« Reply #6424 on: July 10, 2006, 11:12:16 PM »

Raw a lame shambles. Only good thing was Foley's promo for me and of course The Highlanders  Wink
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6425 on: July 11, 2006, 06:10:27 AM »

Raw a lame shambles. Only good thing was Foley's promo for me and of course The Highlanders? Wink
100% agreed.

I mean you wait all night for D-X and you get one of the unfunniest segments ever....

....and once again where the fuck was Mickie James? Roll Eyes 
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6426 on: July 11, 2006, 11:16:04 AM »

Raw a lame shambles. Only good thing was Foley's promo for me and of course The Highlanders? Wink
100% agreed.

I mean you wait all night for D-X and you get one of the unfunniest segments ever....

....and once again where the fuck was Mickie James? Roll Eyes?

I'm not sure, but I thought I heard she got suspended for something.  I miss her too!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6427 on: July 11, 2006, 12:28:10 PM »

I'm not sure, but I thought I heard she got suspended for something.? I miss her too!
She, Kenny & a fan had an incident, she was totally innocent though and she is scheduled for SNME.....

....she just hasn't been written into storylines by the looks of things, Melina & Trish feuding means nobody talented left for Mickie yes
Evolution
« Reply #6428 on: July 11, 2006, 12:31:53 PM »

Victoria! What the hell are WWE thinking not using her?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6429 on: July 11, 2006, 01:34:19 PM »

Victoria! What the hell are WWE thinking not using her?
She's another heel, plus more than one woman's feud on tv, in WWE, and neither being Bra & Panties matches...haha....never!
Evolution
« Reply #6430 on: July 11, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »

She can easily be turned face. GAB is this fucking Sunday, and I haven't a fuck where half the matches are coming from!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6431 on: July 11, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »

Is SNME this weekend also? I thought it was this past saturday  Embarrassed

I was waiting for it to come on and when it didn't i thought they weren't gonna show it in Canada for some reason.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #6432 on: July 11, 2006, 05:45:30 PM »

Nah it's this Saturday alright. Pretty poorly advertised I gotta say.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6433 on: July 11, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »

How many times does Ric Flair need to be a world champion.  He is past his prime and if they give him the ECW title tonight I am going to give up on WWE.  I hate flair.  He hasnt changed characters or moves in 25 years.  IF ECW sinks this low they are going to loose any and all hopes of any fans liking ECW.  I hope Foley comes out tonight and destroys and I mean destroys FLAIR.  I hope he gets mule kicked in the face or suffers some career ending injury if not completely dead.  I would love to see him have a heart attack or fall down and DIE.  I hated flair for how he screwed WCW back in the day and McMahon should hate flair for jumping back so fast back to WCW in 1993. 

ECW had a great past and I can handle this new shitty division but if they throw Flair a bone and make him champion so he can say he has held all the major titles I am giving up on WWE and going to start drinking heavily and trying to get into TNA.

... Ecw needs more COWBELL

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6434 on: July 11, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »

She can easily be turned face.
True but like i said, more than 2 feuds for women on RAW, they'd never do it unless one was 'Tits & Ass'

GAB is this fucking Sunday
I'm pretty certain it's not, it's July 23rd isn't it?

and I haven't a fuck where half the matches are coming from!
Smackdown Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #6435 on: July 11, 2006, 06:44:04 PM »

Ah so it is. I mean besides Psicosis and Crazy there is nothing else except hastily made up feud to pad out the card  Undecided

Give TNA a chance More Cowbell!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6436 on: July 11, 2006, 07:34:05 PM »

I hope he gets mule kicked in the face or suffers some career ending injury if not completely dead.? I would love to see him have a heart attack or fall down and DIE.? I hated flair for how he screwed WCW back in the day and McMahon should hate flair for jumping back so fast back to WCW in 1993.?
Not liking someone is one thing, wishing them dead is just uncalled for dude.

As for him jumping back in '93, word was that Mcmahon had told him he would no longer be used as a Main Eventer and could leave if he wanted to......

.....and if you cringe watching WWE, avoid TNA like the plague, fine you get 'Some' good wrestling but hell you want good wrestling you have Ring of Honor, TNA's scriptwriters make WWE's look talented.....
Evolution
« Reply #6437 on: July 11, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »

What have you got against TNA's scriptwriters?  hihi
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6438 on: July 12, 2006, 02:44:04 PM »

Jesus. I just noticed that Evo has more posts than Stoned. Thats sacrilage! Dude, is there really nothing to do in Scotland, i thought, that only happened in Manchester!

Oh...and The Wrestling Thread is like 7th on this board, it hasnt been down there since i first created it all those millions of years ago. Im distinctly out of touch with it at the moment lads, and ladies, and people who look at this thread when they are bored, to laugh at us! I apologise for my lack of input, had a lot going on recently, all of it awesome, i will be back with A Vengeance. (pun intended)

Keep the spirit alive, never let it die!

We are The Wrestling Thread Cru, or summat.

smoking

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6439 on: July 12, 2006, 03:21:04 PM »

Im distinctly out of touch with it at the moment lads, and ladies, and people who look at this thread when they are bored, to laugh at us! I apologise for my lack of input, had a lot going on recently, all of it awesome
Ladies view this thread Shocked Shocked

Evo has soo many posts because he actually visits other sections of the board......

...like the GN'R one!

Traitor! rant rant
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: