Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:31:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826816 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6340 on: June 29, 2006, 06:39:55 PM »

How much you wanna bet that the moment Brook's music career fails (miserably) she will end up on RAW.

I am so sick of Hogan. Stop pushing your children on us!!! You know, if he put over wrestlers like he's putting over his kids, then maybe Austin would want to wrestle him.
Yeah if he did that and Rock decided to put his differences with HBK aside we could have a major Wrestlemania 23....

The Rock vs HBK

Hulk Hogan vs Steve Austin

Cheesy
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6341 on: June 29, 2006, 09:48:30 PM »

What's the beef with HBK and The Rock?

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6342 on: June 30, 2006, 05:19:42 AM »

The Rock doesn't like HBK cos he used to be a bit of a tosser back in the day when The Rock was making it in WWE and HBK showed no respect towards anyone in the locker room

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6343 on: June 30, 2006, 07:19:17 AM »

The Rock doesn't like HBK cos he used to be a bit of a tosser back in the day when The Rock was making it in WWE and HBK showed no respect towards anyone in the locker room
And he'd only come back for a 'Big' match and he does not consider HBK a big enough Hogan/Bret Hart like draw.....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6344 on: June 30, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »

DX banned from RAW
By Ed Williams III
June 29, 2006

Ever since D-Generation X literally put WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, his son Shane and the entire Spirit Squad down in the dumps, everyone knew that there would be hell to pay for Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Well, Mr. McMahon didn?t want to wait until Monday night to reveal what he had up his sleeve. The Chairman has made a preemptive strike and has banned D-Generation X from RAW at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia Monday night.

D-Generation X has always been known for their sophomoric trickery, and their parodies over the years have been second to none. No one will ever forget when DX did their best Nation and Corporation impersonations, but it is highly unlikely that last week?s Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon impersonations will ever be topped.

Triple H came out to Mr. McMahon?s entrance theme song, donned a wig and suit and even tried to pull off the Chairman?s one-of-a-kind strut to the ring. The King of Kings pulled no punches and talked about everything from his daughter Stephanie, who the father of her child is (or what he possesses, rather) and even the XFL, but perhaps nothing had the fans laughing more than his impersonation of Mr. McMahon?s performance of ?Stand Back? from the 1987 Slammy Awards.

HBK had the unenviable task of following that up with his interpretation of Shane McMahon, but he didn?t miss a beat. Continuously hopping and dancing around the ring in true Shane-O-Mac fashion, the Showstopper had the audience in stitches. But they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and that couldn?t have rung truer than when Mr. McMahon, Shane and the entire Spirit Squad looked to the heavens and were greeted with heaping mounds of rank?well?crap.

The looks on the faces of the McMahons and the Spirit Squad were priceless, but the embarrassment of that moment is something they will have to live with forever. And to make sure there is not a repeat occurrence of that moment, DX is banned from RAW Monday night.

Who else wants to wager that they'll still show up, it's like all the times Austin got banned but still showed up.........

In the original DX days Shawn talked more and was the leader of the pack. Now it seems he just simply stands by and lets Triple H be the leader.  While I like Triple H's mic skills I kinda miss the role Shawn originally played.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6345 on: June 30, 2006, 01:54:17 PM »

DX banned from RAW
By Ed Williams III
June 29, 2006

Ever since D-Generation X literally put WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, his son Shane and the entire Spirit Squad down in the dumps, everyone knew that there would be hell to pay for Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Well, Mr. McMahon didn?t want to wait until Monday night to reveal what he had up his sleeve. The Chairman has made a preemptive strike and has banned D-Generation X from RAW at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia Monday night.

D-Generation X has always been known for their sophomoric trickery, and their parodies over the years have been second to none. No one will ever forget when DX did their best Nation and Corporation impersonations, but it is highly unlikely that last week?s Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon impersonations will ever be topped.

Triple H came out to Mr. McMahon?s entrance theme song, donned a wig and suit and even tried to pull off the Chairman?s one-of-a-kind strut to the ring. The King of Kings pulled no punches and talked about everything from his daughter Stephanie, who the father of her child is (or what he possesses, rather) and even the XFL, but perhaps nothing had the fans laughing more than his impersonation of Mr. McMahon?s performance of ?Stand Back? from the 1987 Slammy Awards.

HBK had the unenviable task of following that up with his interpretation of Shane McMahon, but he didn?t miss a beat. Continuously hopping and dancing around the ring in true Shane-O-Mac fashion, the Showstopper had the audience in stitches. But they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and that couldn?t have rung truer than when Mr. McMahon, Shane and the entire Spirit Squad looked to the heavens and were greeted with heaping mounds of rank?well?crap.

The looks on the faces of the McMahons and the Spirit Squad were priceless, but the embarrassment of that moment is something they will have to live with forever. And to make sure there is not a repeat occurrence of that moment, DX is banned from RAW Monday night.

Who else wants to wager that they'll still show up, it's like all the times Austin got banned but still showed up.........

In the original DX days Shawn talked more and was the leader of the pack. Now it seems he just simply stands by and lets Triple H be the leader.? While I like Triple H's mic skills I kinda miss the role Shawn originally played.
True i think it's to do with Shawn's beliefs and not wanting to say a lot of the stuff HHH does....

...e.g. the whole Vince liking Dicks speech
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6346 on: June 30, 2006, 06:16:56 PM »

Wtf is a whatever kinda match it was that khali challenged taker to?

punjabi prison?

probably just a stell cage match or something similar...

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6347 on: June 30, 2006, 08:48:54 PM »

Wtf is a whatever kinda match it was that khali challenged taker to?

punjabi prison?

probably just a stell cage match or something similar...
I'm intrigued that's for sure, it would not surprise me if creative and Vince don't know what it is either, they just made it up and will decide how the match works in the coming works.....

....I loved how JBL responded to it though....

'I've wrestled on 5 continents and never wrestled in one, i'd heard of it but never thought it existed' Shocked

Smackdown losing so much talent in the past 3-4 months has gone from my favourite show to least favourite but thankfully there are some bright spots......

Little Bastard!

He was on form tonight, giving JBL that Guinness.......

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6348 on: July 01, 2006, 10:37:04 AM »

Stacy Keibler may not be the only top WWE Diva leaving the company in the summer. Trish Stratus could very well be unassociated with WWE by September.

There was a reason for Trish Stratus making a surprise return on the 6/26 edition of RAW, only to do a 2:00 clean job to Mickie James. As it turns out, her WWE contract is expiring sometime in August. WWE doesn't know what her long-term plans are. She is currently negotiating a new contract with Johnny Ace.

Also, Trish Stratus is marrying her long-time boyfriend in September. At the very least, she will most definitely be taking some time off in September.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Credit: PWInsider.com

"On Monday's RAW it looked as if the fake Kane had been given the brush off by WWE after he was effectively man handled by the real Kane, but it seems those plans may have changed.

After noting his weekly MVP pick (Edge) on WWE.com, Ross implied that we may have not seen the last of the imposter:

"The Imposter Kane got kicked to the curb, or actually out the back door, but for some reason I don't think we have seen the last him. Just warning you."

There was talk after Monday's angle that the fake Kane would not be returning, but there is also a possibility that the angle may continue."

Although Gangrel is still under contract with the new ECW brand, it doesnt look as if he will be brought back into ECW after all. His scheduled role as a member of a Vampire group has been dropped. He probably won't debut because WWE officials think he's put on too much weight. Also, the Vampire faction hasn't been confirmed to take place - it was really just an idea that was talked about.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:56:55 AM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #6349 on: July 02, 2006, 10:24:47 AM »

Och fuck sake. Gangrel is a quality character  Cry
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6350 on: July 02, 2006, 01:25:27 PM »

Och fuck sake. Gangrel is a quality character? Cry

Not a quality eater  hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6351 on: July 02, 2006, 07:41:23 PM »

Hopefully Imposter Kane won't turn up on Raw, although I do want an eplanation as to who he was and what the deal is with him and Kane.

Kane should be moved to Smackdown 'cos there's nothing for him to do on Raw at the moment

Evolution
« Reply #6352 on: July 03, 2006, 06:07:02 AM »

I would have thought Edge would switch after watching Raw but the finish put paid to that.

Latest word is that Randy Orton checking out Brooke Hogan is going to lead to a Summerslam match between him and Hulk.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6353 on: July 03, 2006, 06:09:49 AM »

^ Dude that stuffs last weeks news, get with the times Tongue
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6354 on: July 03, 2006, 06:13:27 AM »

I would have thought Edge would switch after watching Raw but the finish put paid to that.

Latest word is that Randy Orton checking out Brooke Hogan is going to lead to a Summerslam match between him and Hulk.

I know, get with the times Evo.

Evolution
« Reply #6355 on: July 03, 2006, 06:13:34 AM »

I was away all last week! Didn't my Aquatic thread inactivity not suggest something like that?

Also a lightning storm in my area fucked up my SkyBox, so ECW didn' t record.  Undecided
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6356 on: July 03, 2006, 06:32:21 AM »

I was away all last week! Didn't my Aquatic thread inactivity not suggest something like that?

Also a lightning storm in my area fucked up my SkyBox, so ECW didn' t record.? Undecided

Maybe you're just not memorable enough to notice any absence?

Evolution
« Reply #6357 on: July 03, 2006, 06:36:34 AM »

I AM this thread!  Kiss
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6358 on: July 03, 2006, 06:43:59 AM »

I AM this thread!? Kiss

I know, was just kiddin, we love you really!  Kiss

What do you make of the Orton v Hogan

Hogan has full creative control so he'll probably win in 10 seconds and pose in the ring for about 3 hours

Evolution
« Reply #6359 on: July 03, 2006, 06:58:13 AM »

Looks likely to me  Undecided

Can Orton work as hard as HBK did last summer to get a decent match?
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: