Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:31:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826815 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6320 on: June 28, 2006, 03:52:15 PM »

Was that the one with... Somebody else. What was it that Hulk did that he had a cage match? Maybe I dreamt it.

I believe you're thinking of "Thunder in Paradise", Hulk's Baywatch knockoff. Jimmy Hart, Brutus Beefcake appeared in episodes as well. Possibly even Sting.

I've never seen the Baywatch episode with HBK Sad

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6321 on: June 28, 2006, 07:18:50 PM »

hbk get up to much in baywatch or just stand there lookin big n hard?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6322 on: June 28, 2006, 07:57:36 PM »

hbk get up to much in baywatch or just stand there lookin big n hard?
He was in most of the episode playin' some sleazy bodyguard, i think he kidnapped Pam can't remember, he got caught in the end, as all bad guys did in Baywatch........

.....speaking of wrestlers in Baywatch, i got a classic episode on my Sky Planner (Taped on Sunday morning from UK Gold.....Get In!) with Giant Gonzalez in.... Cheesy
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6323 on: June 28, 2006, 08:07:31 PM »

speaking of wrestlers in Baywatch, with Giant Gonzalez in.... Cheesy

Is he playing water polo in it?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6324 on: June 28, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »

:hihi:He's a circus freak who Hobie helps escape....(I think...), haven't watched it yet, and it was years and years since i saw it originally...

He's also another Thunder in Paradise dude.

Here's a bit of Hogan action from the series....

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6325 on: June 28, 2006, 10:21:23 PM »

:hihi:He's a circus freak who Hobie helps escape....(I think...), haven't watched it yet, and it was years and years since i saw it originally...

He's also another Thunder in Paradise dude.

Here's a bit of Hogan action from the series....

Wow am I glad to see someone else enjoy Thunder in Paradise as much as me.  If you go to Disneyland MGM you will see where they shot all the good stuff.  If you ever watched the show TIP then you will see alot of gates and fences around trees on the different islands and cities they go to because they actually shot footage on the walkways of MGM.

As for wrestlers on the shot:

Jimmy Hart
Brutus Beefcake
Jim "The Anvil" Niedhart
Tug Boat/Typhoon & Giant Gonzalous (they were both on an island where the prince stole the leading lady from the show to be his wife)
Sting
Terry Funk

Non Wrestlers
Mr. Peterman from Seinfeld

Not bad, Jesse Ventura mentioned in interviews many times how Hogan pretened to be a seal on the show because he could of never been a real Navy Seal like himself.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6326 on: June 28, 2006, 11:24:01 PM »

Ventura has always had a hard on for Hogan. He did a shoot on Hogan where he accused him of pretending or lying about being a SEAL. Now I know what he was talking about... that's pretty weak.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6327 on: June 29, 2006, 12:36:05 PM »

On another forum people have being discussing the possibility of an Orton v Hogan match at Summerslam?

Randy checking out Brooke's video on RAW monday could have been the start, there are 7 Raw's til Summerslam so theres plenty of time to build to it?!

I'd love to see Randy beat Hogan and add a huge name to his legend killer list!

Any thoughts? Can't see him jobbing clean though and there would be no point having Hogan win would there?!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6328 on: June 29, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

On another forum people have being discussing the possibility of an Orton v Hogan match at Summerslam?

Randy checking out Brooke's video on RAW monday could have been the start, there are 7 Raw's til Summerslam so theres plenty of time to build to it?!

I'd love to see Randy beat Hogan and add a huge name to his legend killer list!

Any thoughts? Can't see him jobbing clean though and there would be no point having Hogan win would there?!
Yeah in a recent interview he said he'd like to face Hogan at 'Mania 23.  Can't see Hogan wanting to job though, Hogan only returns if there is something in it for him, although maybe he's prepared to job this time if it means he can use the storyline to promote his daughter and her career on WWE programming it would be a fair swap yes
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #6329 on: June 29, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »

I'm a HUGE Hogan fan...but.....why?

I mean....why? Seriously.

Sure, it would put over Orton, I guess (assuming Hogan would do the job...which is in doubt, I think).  And maybe Hogan could promote Brooke's career/vid/album. It could also be the WWE blowoff of Randy's "legend killer" gimick since, really, he's gone through almost every legend EXCEPT Hogan, I guess.

But the match would be awful.  Stunningly, unbelievably awful.  Hogan can't take bumps well, anymore...the guy is falling apart.  And Orton can't mat wrestle well enough to make that type of match believable.

I'm sure the WWE might do it.  Vince (and his "creative" team aka Steph) dont' tend to think things very much further than the initial pop. But why would anyone wanna see it?

If Hogan were smart, he'd stay home.  Better for him, better for Brooke.

If Orton was smart, he'd not ask for Hogan to come in (if that's what's going on).  People who've gone that route before tend to not like what ends up happening in the end (the Rock excluded, of course...)

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6330 on: June 29, 2006, 01:41:41 PM »

I'm a HUGE Hogan fan...but.....why?

I mean....why? Seriously.

Sure, it would put over Orton, I guess (assuming Hogan would do the job...which is in doubt, I think).? And maybe Hogan could promote Brooke's career/vid/album. It could also be the WWE blowoff of Randy's "legend killer" gimick since, really, he's gone through almost every legend EXCEPT Hogan, I guess.

But the match would be awful.? Stunningly, unbelievably awful.? Hogan can't take bumps well, anymore...the guy is falling apart.? And Orton can't mat wrestle well enough to make that type of match believable.

I'm sure the WWE might do it.? Vince (and his "creative" team aka Steph) dont' tend to think things very much further than the initial pop. But why would anyone wanna see it?

If Hogan were smart, he'd stay home.? Better for him, better for Brooke.

If Orton was smart, he'd not ask for Hogan to come in (if that's what's going on).? People who've gone that route before tend to not like what ends up happening in the end (the Rock excluded, of course...)

I disagree i say they go with it.

Last year the whole HBK vs Hogan feud was fantastic, definately the highlight of the summer.  The promo's (mainly by HBK...) ruled and made the feud highly amusing and the match surpassed expections when HBK bumped his ass off to make Hogan look good, i think Orton can do the same.  I also say by bringing Brooke in it get's her some publicity and noterity and in exchange Hogan jobs.

I have some very sad news.  When The Dicks were released i was saddened but this is way worse.....

Johnny Parisi Released
June 29, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to an agreement on the release of Johnny Parisi. WWE wishes Johnny the best in all future endeavors.

The greatest talent on the RAW roster page never to wrestle on RAW, hell he was on that roster page for over a year goddamit, Parisi's still the best to be dammit!  rant Cry Cry Cry
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6331 on: June 29, 2006, 01:58:16 PM »

If they do due a Hogan /Orton feud.Please let them leave Hogans damn daughters out of it.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6332 on: June 29, 2006, 01:59:24 PM »

If they do due a Hogan /Orton feud.Please let them leave Hogans damn daughters out of it.
I'd love to see her get nailed with the RKO though Cheesy
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6333 on: June 29, 2006, 02:04:38 PM »

Well that is the only way I would like to see her.

I would tivo it and watch it every damn day.Hell I would probable put it on loop and have it run all day on the tv.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6334 on: June 29, 2006, 02:11:52 PM »

Hogan would probably find a way to get Brooke to do the job for him somehow if she were involved.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6335 on: June 29, 2006, 02:29:34 PM »

Hogan would probably find a way to get Brooke to do the job for him somehow if she were involved.
I'd prefer it if she turned on her Dad (Reason being he's too overprotective, and Screw you Dad and your tv show....), she could then hook up with Randy Orton who could RKO her and say he was just using her, therefore you get the best of both worlds, Hogan jobs, he doesn't do it cleanly so he won't mind as much (he'll probably still mind though...) and you also get Brooke off tv quickly yes

Credit goes to the PWinsider.com elite hotline for this news:

*BIG Kurt Angle News: Kurt is going to be taking some time off. It is NOT injury related, it could be something personal. It could be (this is speculation, not fact, that Angle may not be as happy in ECW as he thought he would be--he arrived at the ECW show in Philly at the last minute and has been far less social backstage than he has been in the past on other brands.) Angle will be gone likely for several months after he takes his leave of absence.

*Paul Heyman is officially off the main booking of ECW. Heyman had a little bit of say in the first match and last match of this week's show, but that was it. Vince & Kevin Dunn booked the middle portion of the show, and informed Heyman prior to the show Dunn would head the booking team for ECW now, Heyman will now be the head writer.

*Gunner Scott is being sent back to OVW. Management doesn't feel he has gotten over enough with the fans. Look for his last appearance in a while to happen this week on Smackdown.

*WWE has decided to move away from making ECW an "alternative" product and more of third WWE brand. In other words, expect more backstage segments and RAW-esque storylines.

*Sabu's push won't be affected by any of this. WWE management is very high on Sabu based on his performance since joining the company.

*People Heyman were interested in bringing (CM Punk) *may* not be brought in with quite the push they were going to have originally.

*Heyman will continue to come up with ideas for new characters, as longs as fit more of a WWE style mold.

*Tommy Dreamer does not have any booking/creative control at the moment over the product.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6336 on: June 29, 2006, 02:47:24 PM »

I'd love to NAIL her.....with a MCMS

A MORE COWBELL MONEY SHOT

EDITED: What a way to post my 1500 post.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6337 on: June 29, 2006, 05:38:50 PM »

I'd love to nail her too  drool

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6338 on: June 29, 2006, 06:22:10 PM »

DX banned from RAW
By Ed Williams III
June 29, 2006

Ever since D-Generation X literally put WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, his son Shane and the entire Spirit Squad down in the dumps, everyone knew that there would be hell to pay for Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Well, Mr. McMahon didn?t want to wait until Monday night to reveal what he had up his sleeve. The Chairman has made a preemptive strike and has banned D-Generation X from RAW at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia Monday night.

D-Generation X has always been known for their sophomoric trickery, and their parodies over the years have been second to none. No one will ever forget when DX did their best Nation and Corporation impersonations, but it is highly unlikely that last week?s Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon impersonations will ever be topped.

Triple H came out to Mr. McMahon?s entrance theme song, donned a wig and suit and even tried to pull off the Chairman?s one-of-a-kind strut to the ring. The King of Kings pulled no punches and talked about everything from his daughter Stephanie, who the father of her child is (or what he possesses, rather) and even the XFL, but perhaps nothing had the fans laughing more than his impersonation of Mr. McMahon?s performance of ?Stand Back? from the 1987 Slammy Awards.

HBK had the unenviable task of following that up with his interpretation of Shane McMahon, but he didn?t miss a beat. Continuously hopping and dancing around the ring in true Shane-O-Mac fashion, the Showstopper had the audience in stitches. But they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and that couldn?t have rung truer than when Mr. McMahon, Shane and the entire Spirit Squad looked to the heavens and were greeted with heaping mounds of rank?well?crap.

The looks on the faces of the McMahons and the Spirit Squad were priceless, but the embarrassment of that moment is something they will have to live with forever. And to make sure there is not a repeat occurrence of that moment, DX is banned from RAW Monday night.

Who else wants to wager that they'll still show up, it's like all the times Austin got banned but still showed up.........
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6339 on: June 29, 2006, 06:23:23 PM »

How much you wanna bet that the moment Brook's music career fails (miserably) she will end up on RAW.

I am so sick of Hogan. Stop pushing your children on us!!! You know, if he put over wrestlers like he's putting over his kids, then maybe Austin would want to wrestle him.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 06:25:25 PM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: