Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:35:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826526 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6300 on: June 26, 2006, 07:16:51 AM »

RVD faces Cena tonight on Raw.....99% chance Cena will win the belt.......WHYYYYYYYYYYY.? Cena is the last person they should put the title on now.? But he'll drop it to Edge at SummerSlam then Edge will start a fued with HHH I guess.

I doubt Cena will win, if they wanted him to hae the strap they would surely have had the title match as a triple threat?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6301 on: June 26, 2006, 10:58:08 PM »

Sense almost ALL WWE FANS are expecting Edge to bring the title back to raw, anyone out there besides me think that maybe Vince is going to try and go for a shocker and have RVD retain the strap?? ?I mean it would shock everyone and make no sense to keep it in ECW, but I could see a title strap change hands in the next few weeks afterwards.

Anyone also think just giving RVD the ECW championship kinda deminished the world title.? I would of liked to of seen an 8 man all ECW tournament or some type of battle royal to crown a champion.

DX Vs SPirit Squad should be a title match.? SS has just been ruining the prestiage behind the belts and they dont even defend them, why not let DX have a summer run with them.? I cant see either Shawn or Triple H becoming Intercontinental or World champions in the next months as part of DX, why not throw some gold up on them?

ECW was better this week and for anyone who didnt like Macho Libre you have no sense of humor.? That man was hilarious. That man was hilarious. Got to type everythign twice, got to type everything twice. COme on how could you not love seeing someone in worse shape in Jack Black mocking the ego driven Macho.? I just wish Sandman would of beat the shit out of him for more then 1 minute.

More Cowbells Picks

D-Generation-X,
They are riding a huge push that will sell tickets, merchandise, and raise TV ratings, no reason to have them loose.
Umaga Its not a question of if Umaga is going to win, but in how much time, I think the over under time limit on this match in which Umaga is going to win is 90 seconds.
Randy Orton Kurt won at the ECW ppv, and Kurt and And RVD won nicely last night.? They moved Orton to Raw and he will get a push and it starts right here
Carlito I can also see Benjamin winning this match, but I think no matter who wins they will be pinning Nitro.? Nitro is ok at best and I cant see him getting such a huge push after just starting singles matches and just moving to raw.? I could see a Carlito win and a summer fued with Benjamin not far off.
Ric Flair Not that I really care to see this match or much less of the fact that it is 2 out of 3 falls, in which 90% of the time the Heel wins the first fall and 99.95% of the time it is always tied up at 1-1. I agree and would of thought a 2 out of 3 for angle and orton would be great and could of been a show stealer, instead this mess should waste about 15 minutes of a good looking ppv. I am only picking Flair as I would like to see Foley slim down into wrestling trunks or not wrestle sweat pants are not made for wearing in public.
John Cena He has been working hard to win back some of his "street credit" and been taking the brunt of an ECW ass kicking.? After loosing his title on the last ECW PPV I can't see him loosing this match.? He kinda seems to be enjoying himself and the fans are loving him more in ECW someone should just move his ass there.
Fake Kane- I dont see any reason why the real Kane would win here as it would just end the fued right there.? Unless Fake Kane reveals himself to be someone else I see Fake Kane winning here and a fued leading into the next PPV with these two jabronies.
RVD It just makes WAY to much sense to pick Edge.? Being that they have to bring the WWE back to Raw at sometime and having the only WWE man in the match (Edge) it just makes too much sense to hand it to him.? They should of made this a fatal 3 way match or something and involved more then one WWE wrestler.

At this point to me it doesnt seem as if ECW is a seperate brand as much as a Stable inside of WWE. They are not really building up too many fueds within ECW and all the wrestlers stick together as Heyman's lackey's backstage.

I got 7 out of 8 for Vengence, How did everyone else do?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6302 on: June 27, 2006, 02:49:15 AM »

I broke down and watched a little bit of Raw. I wasn't impressed. Edge is a joke. I cant believe this guy is one of the big names there. His skit about leaving was stupid. I changed the channel. I put it back on when there was just a few minutes remaining, and unfortunately I had to watch the Mcmahons supposedly covered in shit with HHH and Michaels laughing in the ring.

This isn't wrestling, people. no

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6303 on: June 27, 2006, 06:32:32 AM »

I broke down and watched a little bit of Raw. I wasn't impressed. Edge is a joke. I cant believe this guy is one of the big names there. His skit about leaving was stupid. I changed the channel. I put it back on when there was just a few minutes remaining, and unfortunately I had to watch the Mcmahons supposedly covered in shit with HHH and Michaels laughing in the ring.
I actually enjoyed RAW last night there were some funny segments.  D-X dressing up as The Mcmahons was great, hilarious stuff.  The Main Event was a good match to before the interference and i liked the seeds that were set for some feuds.  Trish vs Melina, Carlito vs Johnny Nitro, Charlie Haas vs Vis.  Also as a Cade/Murdoch mark i was happy to see them back on RAW and WWE noting a tag division of sorts does exist.  Thing is Loften skits like those last night have been around for years, the business changed a long time ago, going by your criticisms and knowing the old school stuff you like, i don't think you would have enjoyed the business during it's 1998-2001 period when it was on fire and excellent.  Your liking is for the old school stuff (even more old school than my old school period 1992-1995).  You will never like it now because it's changed so much, it's the way of the business now, it's 'Entertainment', seriously dude, you're best buying the Greatest Wrestling Stars of the 80s (3 Discs), Ric Flair Collection (3 Discs), The Dusty Rhodes Story (3 Discs), sitting back, relaxing and reliving the great times.  Watching today's product will just pain you, because of your tastes and preferences, seriously don't waste your time dude ok

This isn't wrestling, people. no
Nope, it's 'Sport Entertainment' Tongue

As for Vengence Predictions, More Cowbell, i got 6 out of 8.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6304 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:38 AM »

I got 6 aswell!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #6305 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:59 AM »

How's everybody doing in the WWE Fantasy? After Vengeance and last night, I'd say I'm out of it......

I'm ranked 858 with 1531 points.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #6306 on: June 27, 2006, 11:13:26 AM »

Did anyone else think last night when Edge said he was "Leaving the Show" that he was maybe hinting at going back to smackdown?  That was the first thought running through my head.  I thought maybe Vince wants to add some talent to his sinking ship.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6307 on: June 27, 2006, 11:15:38 AM »

For some reason I was thinking ECW.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6308 on: June 27, 2006, 11:20:17 AM »

Did anyone else think last night when Edge said he was "Leaving the Show" that he was maybe hinting at going back to smackdown?? That was the first thought running through my head.? I thought maybe Vince wants to add some talent to his sinking ship.
Yeah i immediately thought that.  I was like, hey great idea, Mysterio vs Edge would be cool, those matches would rock.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6309 on: June 27, 2006, 04:20:17 PM »

Last night was the blow-off for the Imposter Kane (Drew Hankinson). This imposter will not be appearing on WWE programming anymore

wrestling-edge.com

Can't say i'm bothered, their feud sucked and the match at Vengence was awful, that chokeslam at the end was the worst i had seen since 'Taker chokeslammed Hogan.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6310 on: June 27, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »

that chokeslam at the end was the worst i had seen since 'Taker chokeslammed Hogan.

Why, was it because Hogan insisted on being set down really lightly?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6311 on: June 27, 2006, 04:27:34 PM »

that chokeslam at the end was the worst i had seen since 'Taker chokeslammed Hogan.

Nope, because, as with many moves, for them to look good it involves the work of both people, the dude has to go with it, ya know jump with the chokeslam and all, getting dodgy knees Hogan to do that was near impossible he barely got off the ground, worst chokeslam ever!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #6312 on: June 28, 2006, 12:21:02 AM »

Nope, because, as with many moves, for them to look good it involves the work of both people, the dude has to go with it, ya know jump with the chokeslam and all, getting dodgy knees Hogan to do that was near impossible he barely got off the ground, worst chokeslam ever!

ANyone else think that being about 3-4 inches shorter and 30-40 lbs lighter, it was hard to take the fake Kane being more dominating then the real kane, and selling the match?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6313 on: June 28, 2006, 01:04:41 AM »

Last night was the blow-off for the Imposter Kane (Drew Hankinson). This imposter will not be appearing on WWE programming anymore

wrestling-edge.com

Can't say i'm bothered, their feud sucked and the match at Vengence was awful, that chokeslam at the end was the worst i had seen since 'Taker chokeslammed Hogan.

Ha ha, I was telling my buddy today "Isn't it funny the fake Kane won at the PPV and then he gets totally destroyed the next night?...... We won't be seeing him again."

I do love the old Kane music and outfit. I want to see Kane in the mask again, damn it!!! It put a big smile on my face when he took the mask back. But I will give the fake Kane props, he can sell a fucking choke slam.

The DX promo was MUCH better this week. You actually didn't know Shawn Michaels was a born again Christian...... Except for the "Shawn's holy shit" comment by HHH hihi

DX needs an updated entrance music and the WWE needs to stop letting the fans vote for the new divas. I hate Ashlee. I saw some of the new girls that are fucking hot, and some dumb ass pimply face kids who aren't even interested in girls yet are going to RUIN IT! rant
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:06:19 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6314 on: June 28, 2006, 12:49:45 PM »

You actually didn't know Shawn Michaels was a born again Christian...... Except for the "Shawn's holy shit" comment by HHH hihi

Maybe Shawn's realizing he can be an actor as well, finally.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6315 on: June 28, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »

You actually didn't know Shawn Michaels was a born again Christian...... Except for the "Shawn's holy shit" comment by HHH hihi

Maybe Shawn's realizing he can be an actor as well, finally.
Yeah, i mean you're playin' a character, it's not really you, it's not like HHH really beats people up with Sledgehammers.

Speaking of Shawn acting, anyone remember when he guest starred in Baywatch?  That was classic stuff, i think he played a dodgy bodyguard called Vinnie or something hihi
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #6316 on: June 28, 2006, 03:38:19 PM »

yeah I remember HBK on Baywatch. hihi

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #6317 on: June 28, 2006, 03:45:04 PM »

Didn't Hulk do it as well?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6318 on: June 28, 2006, 03:47:51 PM »

Didn't Hulk do it as well?
Nah he guest starred in 2 episodes of the A-Team Wink
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #6319 on: June 28, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »

Was that the one with... Somebody else. What was it that Hulk did that he had a cage match? Maybe I dreamt it.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: