Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:27:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826234 times)
Evolution
« Reply #6240 on: June 22, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »

Just sounds bitter he never got his title reign. What a shit idea!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6241 on: June 22, 2006, 03:25:53 PM »

The following is from Lex Luger's MySpace blog:

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS SHITTY AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL SHIT ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

NOW TO ANSWER ALL OF MY FANS NO I DONT WANT TO MAKE A FULL TIME COMEBACK. IM 48 YEARS OLD. YES THE DOORS TO TNA COULD BE OPEN. I LOVE TNA. THE ATMOSPHERE BACK STAGE AT TNA IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. THE WRESTLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. TNA IS A FAR BETTER PRODUCT THEN WWE HAS RIGHT NOW.

YES I DO MISS WCW AS I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE OFF OF SCOTT. ERIC WANTED ME TO HAVE A LONG RUN WITH THE TITLE. THANKS FOR KILLING THE IDEA WWE,VINCE AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLES!

Luger sounds bitter on many issues, manly that Vince isnt paying him  a paycheck.

Cena is "alright" for champion, although I am not a fan of his.

Booker buried?  He just won the KOFR and he has been to the top and there really inst anythign else left to do with him in my opinion.  He has been aWCW world champ many times and hes at the point of his career he needs to push the younger guys over.

He is right about one thing Rey Mysterio is a little too small to be the HEAVYWEIGHT champion.  I would be ok with him have a years long reign as the cruiserweight champion, but he is way to small to be the icon of the company. Simply Put.

As for the trademark "World Wrestling Federation"  Vince's Dad started back with the WWWF and Vince made it into the WWF and I think sense "WWF" is trademarked I think Vince is just trying to get his name back.  It would be cool for the whole company to be WWE and then he could have his ECW division and have a World Wrestling Federation group, and then some smackdown shit.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6242 on: June 22, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »

He is right about one thing Rey Mysterio is a little too small to be the HEAVYWEIGHT champion.? I would be ok with him have a years long reign as the cruiserweight champion, but he is way to small to be the icon of the company. Simply Put.
Exactly.  I think the mentality was that he is so over why not move him up with the big guys.  It would of made much more sense to use him to get the division over he could really give some meaning to it, it's still possible, closest they came was when he defeated Matt Hardy for the title in the main event on Smackdown.....a Cruiserweight Title match main eventing Smackdown Shocked It happened once, it can happen again yes

As for the trademark "World Wrestling Federation"? Vince's Dad started back with the WWWF and Vince made it into the WWF and I think sense "WWF" is trademarked I think Vince is just trying to get his name back.? It would be cool for the whole company to be WWE and then he could have his ECW division and have a World Wrestling Federation group, and then some smackdown shit.
They could have a WWF Invasion led by Hulk Hogan, Macho Man & the Powers of Pain Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6243 on: June 22, 2006, 04:45:24 PM »

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Stephanie McMahon pitched to Vince McMahon a DX vs. Evolution battle at this year's Summerslam. Although nothing has been confirmed, apparently the DX reunion went better than expected, and the general backstage feeling is that the group will last probably to the end of the year. Shawn Micheals planned to take a ring absence after Vengence however, he nixed the idea and decided to work a limited schedule throughout the summer. Due the lack of details, many are clueless at this point about Batista, not only is he on Smackdown, he is also face-so is Ric Flair. The faction of Evolution would include Batista, Orton, and Flair unless WWE plans to go with Flair and Orton as the only two members of Evolution. X-pac is scheduled is make his DX return in the coming weeks possibly as soon as this Sunday's Vengence. We will try to keep you as updated as possible on the release of anymore details

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Credit: wwe.com

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch burst onto the RAW tag team scene on Sept. 5, 2005 and within mere weeks, the duo had risen to the top of the mountain and become World Tag Team Champions. They had catapulted to great heights in no time, but almost as suddenly, the duo lost the gold and parted ways. After a few months of trying their hands at singles competition, both Cade and Murdoch came to a realization. As singles competitors they were forces to be reckoned with, but as a cohesive unit, they are damn near unstoppable. Now, the former World Tag Team Champions are back together and looking better than ever.

The decision to reunite as a tag team was an obvious one according to Cade.

?There hasn?t been a tag team as good as us since around WrestleMania 2000. ?We never should have broken up in the first place. It was a bad decision on our parts. We?re not living in the past, though. We made the decision, we accept that we made it, but we realize it was a bad decision.?

Cade also added that if they hadn?t broken up, then perhaps they wouldn?t be dominating the way that they are right now.

?Sometimes you have to take one step backwards to take two steps forward. That?s exactly what happened during the winter. We took a step backwards when we did the singles thing for about five months, but I think we took two steps forward during the European tour after WrestleMania. And I think we?ve taken steps forward every month since then. I think we?ve been taking a huge step here in June, and the same thing is going to happen in July.?

Murdoch seems to share the same sentiment as his partner, but he put things a little more bluntly.

?Lance and I together are the baddest mother F?ers here. I don?t care who hears it. I don?t care who knows it. And together, there ain?t no one that can stop us, and we both know that. If you watch us wrestle, then you?ll know it too,? said Murdoch.

Cade & Murdoch have been racking up wins left and right as of late, but the former Champs have more on their mind than just winning matches.

?There ain?t no stopping us right now,? said Murdoch. ?What you?re looking at right now is a train with one destination. We?re going to keep going through people until we get what we want, and that to become the next World Tag Team Champions.?

So, even though the current World Tag Team Champions, the Spirit Squad, seem to have their hands full with D-Generation X, Cade & Murdoch have also put a target on their backs.

?It?s pretty easy to hold onto the Championship when there are five guys,? said Cade. ?We?re two guys. This is a tag team. This is a traditional tag team, and there is no other tag team in WWE like us. I?ve said this once, and I?ll say it again, there is no tag team that trains together, rides together on the road, stays together in hotels, gets in trouble outside the building together, gets in trouble inside the building together??

?Drinks together, chases ladies together,? Murdoch was sure to add.

?There used to be so many tag teams in professional wrestling, but somewhere along the way that changed,? said Cade. ?It?s not a lack of talent, it was just lost. It was lost because there were too many selfish individuals that wanted all the glory for themselves. Trevor and I can get what we want, which is the same as what everyone else wants, but we can do it together.?

Cade & Murdoch?s confidence has obviously reached all-time highs as they have even been providing their own commentary during their matches. While one member of the team is brutalizing his opponent, the other has been giving their own, unique version of the play by play action.

?Lance and I want to make it a point to everybody in the WWE locker room that we can kick your ass,? said Murdoch. ?And not only can we kick your ass, but we can tell you we?re going to kick your ass while we?re doing it, and there ain?t nothing more embarrassing than that.?

?We just do whatever the hell we please,? said Cade. ?There?s no other way around it. You can turn our microphone off, but we?re going to kick your ass and if you have another problem with it, then have the balls to come out and stop us. No one has yet, so??

Not only do Cade & Murdoch sound different with their unique commentary week in and week out, Cade in particular has a different look than the last time he was teaming up with Murdoch. When the duo debuted, Cade was sporting flowing, blond locks, but he has gone to a more rugged look with his natural black hair.

?I thought I?d go back to my natural color of dark, because you know what? I?m not going to be ashamed of who we are anymore,? said Cade. ?We?re two bad rednecks. We?re not cowboys; we?re not truckers; we?re rednecks. We live, breathe and do our own thing. It?s a way of life we have, and I?m not going to be ashamed of it just because we?re here in WWE. We are who we are, and we?re not afraid to tell you.?

In fact, Murdoch?s message is loud and clear.

?We just want to make sure that we put everybody, all the WWE Superstars, on notice that Cade & Murdoch are back in town, and we?re out for blood. Y?all think about that.?

It's good to see they are trying with this team, Cade also acknowledges the lack of teams these days so they aren't just pretending things are as good as they were.? I found them highly entertaining on Heat the other week, and hopefully with The Highlanders, they may start tryin' to sort out the division with the addition of another team or 2, i hope, probably won't happen but i'll never give up hoping......

« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 05:23:00 PM by Stoned » Logged
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #6244 on: June 22, 2006, 09:02:28 PM »

I'lld admit. That second bit was too long and I'm too drunk. Treover and who? All I could make out was X-PAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6245 on: June 22, 2006, 09:08:44 PM »

I'lld admit. That second bit was too long and I'm too drunk. Treover and who? All I could make out was X-PAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll keep it simple and tell you just what you care about....

...word is X-Pac is returning which means it's jump out the window time for you Wink

I don't believe you're drunk anyway, normally when you're drunk you don't make typo's, hell you never make them, that was you're amazing knack, to type well when drunk... Cheesy
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #6246 on: June 22, 2006, 09:11:54 PM »

Lol, oh yeah. Well, I do notice them. But if I'm super drunk, I'm just like: pffffffft. I give it a proof read when I can. If I care.

In all seriousness though. I mark out (my pen is) for X-Pac!!!!!!!! If he returns at Vengeance, I'm out that fucking window like it's nobodies business!!!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #6247 on: June 22, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »

And I'll follow! Mon the Pac people  ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6248 on: June 23, 2006, 01:56:21 AM »

Who is gonna win the Xpac sweepstakes in the WWE game? rofl

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6249 on: June 23, 2006, 01:58:35 AM »

The DX skits were hilarious and amazingly great.

I loved Shawn Wearing the blindfold and HHH describing the women to him, I thought it was hilarious!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #6250 on: June 23, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »

Randy Orton is on Sky Sports News right now. I love this guy! He's probably my favourite on the roster at the moment, asside from Edge. He walks the line between pretending wrestling is all real and a bit of toungue in cheek really well. Kurt Angle "really cleaned my clock" at the last PPV.  Grin

Orton for champion after Edge!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6251 on: June 23, 2006, 11:46:10 AM »

Damn I missed it, be on youtube soon i suppose

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6252 on: June 23, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »

One would expect for that transition to happen one of them would need to be a face......
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6253 on: June 23, 2006, 12:37:10 PM »

One would expect for that transition to happen one of them would need to be a face......

triple threat match?

or a transistional champion?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6254 on: June 23, 2006, 12:43:53 PM »

triple threat match?

True but i hate title changes like that i want proper one on one battles......
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6255 on: June 23, 2006, 12:48:33 PM »

triple threat match?

I agree but you know what they're like...

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6256 on: June 23, 2006, 12:55:26 PM »

triple threat match?

I agree but you know what they're like...
Yes they love to 'Protect' people, always have.  Back in the old Survivor Series days most eliminations of the tops guys were by Count Out or DQ....
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6257 on: June 23, 2006, 12:58:39 PM »

I can kind of see why they do it, so they dont make it look as if they weak and can be beaten every night but they take it too far and make people look unbeatable

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6258 on: June 23, 2006, 01:01:50 PM »

I can kind of see why they do it, so they dont make it look as if they weak and can be beaten every night but they take it too far and make people look unbeatable
Yeah they're comes a time when you should job, if done right it doesn't matter.

Angle & HBK have done plenty of clean jobs in recent years and retained their reps and high standing......
Evolution
« Reply #6259 on: June 23, 2006, 02:09:54 PM »

I remember once Heel Eddie Guerrero lost to Face Edge on Smackdown in 2002, and Eddie's part in the match was so strong he was the one who got an ovation for it. So yeah, if done right a job won't damage you.

Hence the reason people like Goldberg wan so many short matches, a loss and the fans would no doubt turn on him.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: