Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:41:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 825778 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6180 on: June 20, 2006, 06:02:07 AM »

How about that Kane thing? How many people has he got prior history with in WWE?
Plenty

Hell, during my early stoner years i blew smoke in his face......

....Bong Buster Bundy vs Kane, Vengence 2010, Yeah Baby! Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #6181 on: June 20, 2006, 06:09:31 AM »

Glenn "Kane" Jacobs is rumored to be retiring early next year, so is that Drew "Kane" Hankinson you plan on jobbing out?  Wink

This whole fake Kane angle is turning out to be one of my faves lately. That with DX returning and Foley "selling out" again it's like 1998!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6182 on: June 20, 2006, 09:00:38 AM »

Glenn "Kane" Jacobs is rumored to be retiring early next year, so is that Drew "Kane" Hankinson you plan on jobbing out?? Wink

This whole fake Kane angle is turning out to be one of my faves lately. That with DX returning and Foley "selling out" again it's like 1998!

Undertake Vs Undertaker,
Sting Vs Sting
Kane Vs Kane no to mention the fake Kane is quite a few inches shorter and a few lbs lighter

not to mention the cheap knock offs of Razor Ramon and Diesel,

Give me something new

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6183 on: June 20, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »

To me the return of DX is just so cheezy this time around.  They spend the past six years making HHH this extremely pissed off monster, then one week later he's out there joking and totally blowing off his gimmick.  And fuck, those two guys do love male ass.  HBK used to be my favorite wrestler and I liked the original DX, but it's past it's prime now.  They could have reunited without the retread.  And for the note I can no longer fathom that "Ladies and Gentleman Boys and Girls Children of all ages, Lets get ready to suck it" crap.  Man when DX started that shit after HBK left and the douchebags joined, they abused that shit to the point of it being sickening.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6184 on: June 20, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

DX went to shit after HBK left.

Give me the original 3 and throw in Rick Rude.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6185 on: June 20, 2006, 02:20:26 PM »

Rick's a bit wooden these days.  Embarrassed
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6186 on: June 20, 2006, 02:25:44 PM »

Rick's a bit wooden these days.? Embarrassed

Not now! It's when I think DX were at their best. Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #6187 on: June 20, 2006, 02:43:18 PM »

What are the chances of X Pac or Road Dogg and Jessie James re-joining?  I know that Road Dogg and JJ are in TNA but I wonder if there are any rumors on the subject of who will join or re-join DX?

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6188 on: June 20, 2006, 03:41:32 PM »

Xpac is committed to that MTV organization thank god, I don't think it'd be very safe to risk bringing him back into WWE anyway.? Not to be a dick, but he's sort of like the Steven Adler of wrestling.? ?The guy who can't get past his drugs enough to be a dedicated performer.? As for The new age outlaws......they hate HHH with a passion these days, but I'm sure if the money was right, they'd be signing in a second.? But then again once DX is over, they'll be back to jobbing.

Gasp when I say this or throw up.......the rumors going around right now is that Randy Orton is going to be the newest member of DX.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 03:43:11 PM by bill213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #6189 on: June 20, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »

Gasp when I say this or throw up.......the rumors going around right now is that Randy Orton is going to be the newest member of DX.

I can see it, even though Orton and HHH would be a bit too Evolutionish, but Orton has the attitude.  I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito join up as well.

Evolution
« Reply #6190 on: June 20, 2006, 04:05:46 PM »

Carlito and Nitro.

Angle/RVD vs Orton/Edge should be a good match tonight.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6191 on: June 20, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito join up as well.

When he brought up DX before his match I thought it may be a hint at something.

Evolution
« Reply #6192 on: June 20, 2006, 04:13:57 PM »

Oh aye I forgot about that. How much did Lance Cade resembles 1997 Bradshaw? He's a dead ringer!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6193 on: June 20, 2006, 08:53:50 PM »

So the NWA heavyweight championship is held by no one as Fuckinf Jeff Jarret has to be involved in aeverything TNA and cant push anyone else, so now he wins dirty and there is no champion.

WWE CHampionship is held by a guy in ECW and minds as well be vacanted and given to edge.

World Championship is held by Rey Mysterio who basically looses (cleanly) to everyone in the world and once the title is on the line he is unstoppable.

Is it just me or are the heavyweight championships being used and played like shit right now?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6194 on: June 20, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »

So the NWA heavyweight championship is held by no one as Fuckinf Jeff Jarret has to be involved in aeverything TNA and cant push anyone else, so now he wins dirty and there is no champion.

WWE CHampionship is held by a guy in ECW and minds as well be vacanted and given to edge.

World Championship is held by Rey Mysterio who basically looses (cleanly) to everyone in the world and once the title is on the line he is unstoppable.

Is it just me or are the heavyweight championships being used and played like shit right now?

I think the only reason they vacated the NWA title was to give Jim Cornette some credibility sort of like saying, "Hey I'm charge here, things are gonna be ran my way" etc.  But yeah, I couldn't fathom seeing Jarrett hold the title......he's always been mid-card and that's that. 

I'm pretty sure RVD will lose the WWE title at Vengeance to get it back on Raw.  As for Rey's title, I think the WWE just has no options on what to do in Smackdown with it.  As soon as Batista comes back to TV (he's already wrestled a few house shows), it'll be around his waist.

Evolution
« Reply #6195 on: June 20, 2006, 10:17:34 PM »

Edge to win at Vengeance. Cena at Summerslam. Batista gets title back at Summerslam for programme with Henry.

My predictions!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6196 on: June 20, 2006, 10:47:16 PM »

Hah holy shit is Vince an idiot or what?  Why the hell put Test on ECW of all places.  I enjoyed Test and he always had a lot of potential...but the guy is injury prone......but shit here's an idea.  WHY NOT PUT HIM ON SMACKDOWN?  They need superstars like crazy and there would be the chance for him to get the push he needs......he'd be great to put the US title around.  JBL is officially done with wrestling now he says so there's one more vacant spot on the Smackdown roster.  I just don't understand it.....it's like they want it to fail.

So far ECW has been so/so tonight.  Sabu and Mamaluke's match was pretty good, but then back to the storylines and WWE crap.  Damn Kelly is the greatest though, can't wait for her to hit playboy up. 

Evolution
« Reply #6197 on: June 20, 2006, 10:56:02 PM »

Test returned?

I gotta admit I mark for Test!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6198 on: June 20, 2006, 11:05:15 PM »

Test returned?

I gotta admit I mark for Test!

Nah they aired a promo for his arrival to ECW.....but he didn't show up......Man I'd really love to see him on Smackdown though tearing it up.? He could be a great challenge for Batista if he was pushed right.

Evolution
« Reply #6199 on: June 20, 2006, 11:15:06 PM »

I just read the spoilers. Shite how we have to wait 5 days to get it in the UK  Angry

Early reports say this weeks show was much better than last weeks?
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: