Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:26:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 825705 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6160 on: June 18, 2006, 09:30:56 AM »

Some of these Extreme Hardcore matches I've seen are ridiculous, I mean people kick out of some stupid shit, it wouldn't surprise me if someone kicked out of having a grenade shovee up their arse sometimes!? nervous

HHH of two years ago, would of done. Hulk Hogan would do now and for the past 30 years!

True, but you must know what I mean?

That's a hatrick for Doull
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6161 on: June 18, 2006, 09:39:50 AM »

Of course i do but its all part of the fun is it not?

Just finished watching the Foley/Edge/ Lita vs Dreamer/Funk/Buanoaoan ( whatever the fuck her name was) from ONSII. I really fucking enjoyed that match!

Got 1 hour to watch of the event still...  i even really enjoyed the Mysterio and Sabu match, despite the ghey finish!

Evolution
« Reply #6162 on: June 18, 2006, 09:44:04 AM »

Gonna be interesting to see it's rating this week. After the initial interest.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6163 on: June 18, 2006, 11:21:17 AM »

Some of these Extreme Hardcore matches I've seen are ridiculous, I mean people kick out of some stupid shit, it wouldn't surprise me if someone kicked out of having a grenade shovee up their arse sometimes!? nervous

HHH of two years ago, would of done. Hulk Hogan would do now and for the past 30 years!

Back in the 80's, during Hogans 3 year run as WWF champion he could of kicked out of anything.? You could of shock him through the heart with 10,000 volts from the Montie's Volt Shocker, shot him in the shin with a 12 gauge shotgun, been bit by Jake Roberts Cobra, shot in the face by Rick martel's cologne spray, his eyes clawed out by KoKo B Ware's Toucan, Balls bitten off By Davey Boy Smith's Bulldog, whipped with JYD chains, & have Big Boss Man shove his nightstick 3 feet up his ass and Hogan could still kick out with 3 hairs before the ref's hand hit the mat for the third time and then shake the ropes as his opponent (or opponents) are kicking him and then he would do the raise the roof motion and point his opponent in the face and whip him into the ropes and kick him once with the boot and his opponent would be out cold for atleast 48 hours.? Hell back in his 3 year reign, Hogan was very "Chuck Norris" like.

Hell if you Watch Wrestlemania 6 when him and the Ultimate Warrior, even when the Warrior got the win and pinned him it looks like Hogan is kicking out about 1 hair after the 3 count.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 11:24:00 AM by More Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6164 on: June 18, 2006, 11:23:34 AM »

I was always a pretty good swimmer.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6165 on: June 18, 2006, 12:36:57 PM »

I was always a pretty good swimmer.

Fucking get on topic!  rant

Cheesy

Wink

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6166 on: June 18, 2006, 12:49:02 PM »

On topic.......

Times & Transcript, the daily newspaper in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada has a huge article in the sports section on Rene Dupree, who is from Pointe-du-Chene, which is near Moncton. The article notes that Dupree has been recovering from a hernia injury for the last nine months, and that he recently signed a new five-year contract with WWE. While preparing to return to WWE action, Dupree is working for his father's independent promotion, Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling in Canada, alongside his younger brother Jeff.

Never really liked the dude.  His gimmick has always sucked and has not really helped him but even as an in-ring performer he's seemed shit, obviously they see some potential in him, it will be interesting to see if they repackage him when he returns.  Maybe they'll team him with his bro and we'll have the 'Dupree Brothers'.  Or La Resistance may be reformed, him and Conway worked a RAW Dark Match 2 months ago....
Evolution
« Reply #6167 on: June 18, 2006, 01:07:47 PM »

Anything to bolster the tag division!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6168 on: June 18, 2006, 02:27:18 PM »

Anything to bolster the tag division!

Why do they even bother with one any more?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6169 on: June 18, 2006, 04:50:25 PM »

Anyone seen Ken Kennedy since he's returned.

This knew 'wellness' program has really hit him more than most.? He has really slimmed down.? His injury was obviously a big factor, but since getting back in the gym after it he hasn't been able to pile the bulk back on.? The good thing is he has improved in the ring.? He's added in a few new moves including on off the top rope senton, very impressive.? With the depleted roster on Smackdown now is his time, i can't wait to see him start up a feud with someone just so we can hear some of his killer promos.....

.....Jeff Hardy eat your heart out!

.....Kennedy
Evolution
« Reply #6170 on: June 18, 2006, 06:36:13 PM »

I kinda realised to myself earlier. The reason the Smackdown roster is smaller is because Velocity is now gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6171 on: June 18, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »

I kinda realised to myself earlier. The reason the Smackdown roster is smaller is because Velocity is now gone!
I was thinking the same thing, so you'd think cool, smaller roster, the velocity guys get promoted right?

Where were London/Kendrick, Noble/Kash, Tatanka this week eh? (Note: I don't actually care about Tatanka, seriously, i don't.... Embarrassed)

Just watched the new ECW show.  It wasn't that bad, fine it wasn't the old brand but it was entertaining in parts, the battle royal was decent and, ok the rest was kinda crap but in a humerous kinda way, zombies, vampires, only thing it really did not need was a pointless strip tease and the showing of Tazz vs Lawler again.  It was weird having it in a WWE arena the fan reactions (Booing Heyman...) just came across as wrong.
Evolution
« Reply #6172 on: June 18, 2006, 07:42:50 PM »

London to be fair is injured. I want some Pitbull action though.

Mordecai looked cool tonight!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6173 on: June 19, 2006, 01:12:02 AM »

Jim Cornette is the new TNA management person.

Jarrett won the title "dirty", but was stripped of it by Cornette at the end of the show.

Samoa Joe FUCKED up Scott Steiner.

Not a bad PPV from what I heard.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6174 on: June 19, 2006, 06:19:52 AM »

On topic.......

That might be the gayest thing I have ever seen...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Evolution
« Reply #6175 on: June 19, 2006, 08:34:13 AM »

That's Rene for you. I'm looking forward to seeing Slammiversary.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6176 on: June 19, 2006, 12:30:19 PM »

That might be the gayest thing I have ever seen...
I've seen worse....

Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #6177 on: June 20, 2006, 05:56:33 AM »

Vengeance looks a loaded card. I'll be buying alright.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6178 on: June 20, 2006, 05:58:36 AM »

Yep yes

Raw was fantastic last night, plenty of matches (although they weren't too special...) and some hilarious D-X stuff, great way of building for the PPV.

I mark for the Midget Spirit Squad Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #6179 on: June 20, 2006, 06:00:25 AM »

Quite a bit of male ass on show. I knew you would mark out for that.

How about that Kane thing? How many people has he got prior history with in WWE?
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: