Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:34:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827105 times)
Evolution
« Reply #5920 on: May 29, 2006, 06:11:29 PM »

Looks like Rocky's growing his hair out a little

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5921 on: May 29, 2006, 07:32:13 PM »

Mr. McMahon has announced that in an effort to boost the new ECW brand, Paul Heyman will be given two draft picks, one from RAW and one from SmackDown.

WWE.com caught up with Paul Heyman and this is what he had to say: ?Well, first of all, I don?t think Mr. McMahon gave me anything,? said Heyman about his two draft picks. ?I think ECW earned the right to have a draft pick from RAW and from SmackDown. And if you want to know whether I?ll reveal this information tonight, then you?ll have to tune in and find out.?

We can also confirm that Paul Heyman and will be having a debate on tonight?s WWE RAW.

Mick Foley said this to WWE.com: ?We?re having this face off to clear up a couple of myths ? namely one about me being some kind of prostitute,? said Foley. ?If anybody has stood up for what?s good about sports-entertainment, I think it?s me. And if indeed I am a prostitute, then I?m just one with a new pimp named Mr. McMahon. And all things considered, I?d rather prostitute myself for Mr. McMahon than a low-life like Paul E.?
Evolution
« Reply #5922 on: May 29, 2006, 08:21:04 PM »

And if indeed I am a prostitute, then I?m just one with a new pimp named Mr. McMahon. And all things considered, I?d rather prostitute myself for Mr. McMahon than a low-life like Paul E.? [/i]

So now he's rehashing the Spring '98 stuff with Dude Love?

On a different note, check out Doug Basham's hair!

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #5923 on: May 29, 2006, 10:21:56 PM »

Kurt Angle to ECW fuck yeah!  Angle's tough and can fit the ECW mold....but I hope they don't put a bunch of the other Smackdown jackasses on there.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Evolution
« Reply #5924 on: May 29, 2006, 11:46:15 PM »

Should be interesting to see what he does. The whole fake Kane was I thought was pretty entertaining! Shame his hair is crazy.

A little fun fact: The Spirit Squad have main evented the past six Raws in a row.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #5925 on: May 30, 2006, 12:04:24 AM »

Should be interesting to see what he does. The whole fake Kane was I thought was pretty entertaining! Shame his hair is crazy.

A little fun fact: The Spirit Squad have main evented the past six Raws in a row.

Haha yeah his hair was teased 1980's style  Grin 

That is bad that they've done the last six main events......and all have been crap. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Evolution
« Reply #5926 on: May 30, 2006, 12:07:43 AM »

Hmm I dunno, as overexposed as Spirit Squad are, their matches aren't all that bad. It sucks a bit how WWE are kinda forgetting they are Tag Champs though.

Nitro's (re-re)debut tonight on Raw was cool. He is money in the bank for WWE.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #5927 on: May 30, 2006, 12:10:42 AM »

Yeah I'd like to see Nitro get a little push....I don't want them to go Test on him and he just washes away.   He's got a neat little thing going, and that jacket he wears owns.  I think he'd be good IC title material.......that division could be so much better if they'd give people other than Shelton Benjamin the belt.

Evolution
« Reply #5928 on: May 30, 2006, 12:16:23 AM »

Shelton's the kinda guy they should build the division around.

Imagine the matches and competition they could have with:

Shelton Benjamin
Johnny Nitro
Test
Lance Cade
Carlito
Chris Masters
Charlie Haas
Kenny
Rob Conway
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5929 on: May 30, 2006, 02:03:07 AM »

woah, woah, woah! Angle has joined ECW??!??!

Who the fuck has SmackDown!? got left?!?!?!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #5930 on: May 30, 2006, 02:49:45 AM »

Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, The Great Khali and The Undertaker are Smackdown's main men right now.

Rey - Needs knee surgery
Mark Henry - ..........
The Great Khali - .............
The Undertaker - Part timer.  no

I reckon Raw and Smackdown are going to have to come together as one.
Evolution
« Reply #5931 on: May 30, 2006, 02:56:29 AM »

Speaking of Taker..

For the first time since The Great Khali initially attacked him nearly two months ago, Undertaker will finally answer questions about what has happened to him at the hands of the 7-foot-3, 420-pound behemoth. The man to get to the bottom of the questions will be none other than ?Rowdy? Roddy Piper when the Hall of Famer welcomes the Deadman into the legendary Piper?s Pit this Friday night on SmackDown.

Most recently at Judgment Day, The Great Khali manhandled Undertaker like nobody has ever done before. In fact, the Deadman was so dominated that he laid motionless in the ring following the crushing defeat. In the past, even after losses, Undertaker has always been able to ominously sit up and find his way to his feet. Judgment Day, however, was different. On this night, there was no getting up for the Deadman.

Unfortunately for Undertaker, Judgment Day wasn?t the only time Khali dominated over him. On the Friday after WrestleMania, Daivari led the massive SmackDown newcomer to the ring and demanded he take apart the Deadman. While Undertaker put up a valiant attack, his offense proved to have no effect on Khali. It wasn?t long before the 7-foot-3 behemoth dropped the Phenom with a series of headbutts to the back of the head and a monstrous chop.

Afterwards, The Great Khali boasted that he had broken Undertaker?s spirit. With the way that he has dominated the WWE legend in recent months, few can argue his claim. Undertaker, however, may see things differently. Find out what?s on the Deadman?s mind this Friday night when he joins ?Rowdy? Roddy Piper on Piper?s Pit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5932 on: May 30, 2006, 06:25:31 AM »

Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, The Great Khali and The Undertaker are Smackdown's main men right now.

Rey - Needs knee surgery
Mark Henry - ..........
The Great Khali - .............
The Undertaker - Part timer.? no

I reckon Raw and Smackdown are going to have to come together as one.

...But in the next few weeks...

....these guys are returning....

Randy Orton
Batista
Mr. Kennedy

....Kennedy Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #5933 on: May 30, 2006, 01:41:47 PM »

The whole fake kane thing fell horribly flat, least I felt the crowd sure as hell didn't dig it, and I thought it was pretty dumb. In fact I can't think of very many Kane story lines being anything but dumb in that last 2 years.

Now with the spirit squad, their not all that bad..but they need to seperate them by have them actually defend the tag titles, and have true mid-card singles matches, some of those guys could do pretty good mid-card level.

And Johnny Nitro needs to be let go before another re-re-re-debut to raw when this one falls like the other did.

Also I agree Kurt Angle in ECW could be a good addition, they needed somebody at the top card level that can have the attitude to be a good heel against Rob Van Dam to start off ECW..and they picked the right guy..because Kurt Angle should only ever be a heel, that and I think he'll put a good definition to what hardcore is.

And one more thing, is it just me or was the Edge vs Big Show match one of the hardest matches to watch in awhile, it just seemed horribly executed..and you knew who was gonna win, couldn't you get anybody else to wrestle edge...they need to have Edge wrestle people alot more atheletic than the Big Show..just like the Big Show needs to fight people a little bigger than Edge, its just not good entertainment..least the way they executed that horrible match last night.? smoking
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 01:49:14 PM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Evolution
« Reply #5934 on: May 30, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »

I agree about the finish, took an age to get right. I thought the action was alright though  Undecided
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5935 on: May 30, 2006, 05:40:59 PM »

People can join ECW if they want to, right, that's what Paul Heyman said, he also said he can also have 2 draft picks.  Now Angle was a great one.  But why waste your time drafting Rob Van Dam when you KNOW he'd willing join anyway?

Fake Kane was pretty damn good, i mean he had the mannerisms spot on, shame he blew the chokeslam.

The main events are getting so boring, as much as i like the Spirit Squad it's being so overdone.

Even if you had not seen the Vengence poster with Cena & Edge on would you really of ever considered the possiblity of Big Show winning, blah, no chance.  The match sucked to.

WWE also has to quick with this false advertising bullshit, they said we'd get a New GM, did we get one, no.  All we got was Coach in some stupid role....

No Carlito, Striker or Haas.  These guys are damn good wrestlers, they should be used more!

Great to see Johnny Nitro, shame he got jobbed out straight away though.  The dude really needs to work on his ring work, yes it's improved but it's still lacking, a lot.  Mercury was/is ten times better in the ring than he is, it's a shame it's Mercury with the drug problem, aside from a nifty leg drop Nitro is very medicore....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #5936 on: May 30, 2006, 09:57:38 PM »

WWE.com has learned that Undertaker has turned down the opportunity to be on Piper's Pit this Friday night on SmackDown. Speculation is already running rampant as to why the Deadman will not be there.

Anyone else think having the spirit squad main eventing is taking away from the serious of raws main event?

I am missing some big names facing off some midcarders and some big pushes for them.? Why cant Carlito get a main event spot?

on a side cowbell note.? Anyone remember the Brooklyn Brawler? He is suppose to be getting an action figure made and out by december.

He is the greatest jobber of all time, ahead of Barry Horowitz, (Horowitz got a small push in the late 90's for two weeks)

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #5937 on: May 31, 2006, 02:48:39 AM »

Brawler got a win over Triple H in 2000 though!

Carlito wrestled a match taped for Heat for the third week in a row on Monday.  Undecided
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5938 on: May 31, 2006, 05:34:42 AM »

Brawler & Horowitz ain't got nothin' on Parisi......Believe Dat! Cheesy Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #5939 on: May 31, 2006, 05:50:14 AM »

The Great Khali is gonna be on Piper's Pit this Friday. Piper oughta get a laugh outta me  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: