Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:39:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827415 times)
Evolution
« Reply #5860 on: May 25, 2006, 10:31:01 AM »

He's no doubt gonna sign a contract extension, so you're gonna have to put up with him for a while yet  hihi
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5861 on: May 25, 2006, 10:31:09 AM »

Well, seeing as Henry keeps on beating and beating Mysterio it would make sense to have Henry as a transit champ for like 2 weeks (change the belt on Smackdown, bit of a shock maybe.....) so you don't have face vs. face at Great America Bash when it goes, inevitably, back to Batista......

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #5862 on: May 25, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »

Looks good to me.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5863 on: May 25, 2006, 10:57:41 AM »

As long as fat bastard doesnt hold the belt for too long, i am not bothered.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #5864 on: May 25, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »

As long as fat bastard doesnt hold the belt for too long, i am not bothered.

Also by having Henry being a short transit champion it doesnt make Rey look anymore of a douche bag like he had been looking before his last match with JBL when he lost two clean matches on smackdown.

Or just give it to my boy  Angle, god I love his entrances

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5865 on: May 25, 2006, 05:42:58 PM »

The weekly ECW show will air in the United Kingdom via Sky Sports 3. The show will commence on Sunday, June 18 replacing WWE's Velocity show. ECW's One Night Stand PPV and the ECW vs WWE special on USA Network will both be broadcast live via Sky Sports 1.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5866 on: May 25, 2006, 06:05:29 PM »

What a treat, you gotta love the free shit we get!  Grin

That's a hatrick for Doull
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5867 on: May 25, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »

Just watchin HHH v Goldberg from Unforgiven 2003 on youtube

what do you guys think of this match, it was during my spell of not watchin wrestling

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5868 on: May 25, 2006, 07:23:15 PM »

I got a very even team of SD and RAW so I fully expect to jump up huge in the standings.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5869 on: May 25, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »

Just watchin HHH v Goldberg from Unforgiven 2003 on youtube
Medicore (From what i remember...)

Goldberg's best match in his spell with the company was his Backlash battle with The Rock.

His matches were never that impressive.....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5870 on: May 25, 2006, 08:29:34 PM »

STAMFORD, Conn., May 25, 2006 - World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., today announced the official launch of ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling?) as a brand extension to its RAW? and SmackDown? franchises.

After acquiring the ECW assets in 2003, WWE spent the past few years re-introducing ECW to the global WWE audience and increasing the interest in its unique brand of sports entertainment.  To date, WWE has successfully released three ECW DVD?s, all of which have become best sellers, and produced a very profitable ECW pay-per-view event in June 2005, with another ECW pay-per-view scheduled for this June 11, 2006.  With consumer interest at an all-time high, WWE is introducing ECW as a complementary brand to RAW and SmackDown. 

?After keeping the ECW concept alive and creating an enormous cult-like following for all things ECW from DVD?s to PPV?s to books, we feel that now the time is right to officially launch ECW as its own stand-alone franchise,? said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman.  ?RAW, SmackDown and ECW now represent a portfolio of WWE brands for fans of all ages and interests to enjoy.?

Similar to WWE?s RAW and SmackDown brands, WWE will produce, market and promote a full line of ECW products from television programs to pay-per-views to live events to licensed consumer goods.

In a related announcement, The SCI FI Channel today announced it would start airing one-hour episodes of a new ECW live television program, debuting June 13 at 10 p.m. ET. (more on this announcement)

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) is an integrated media and entertainment company headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto and London. Additional information on the company can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #5871 on: May 25, 2006, 08:37:14 PM »

In a related announcement, The SCI FI Channel today announced it would start airing one-hour episodes of a new ECW live television program, debuting June 13 at 10 p.m. ET. (more on this announcement)

Is it just me or does anyone else find this kind of hard to believe, Hell they cant even run Smackdown live, but they are going to run an Hour of Live ECW each week?

And why the Sci Fi channel? Most people on standard cable in the US do not get the Sci Fi channel without ordering it special. I think that is a horrible choice for channels to reach ECW main group of fans. Red necks and cheap asses who want to see blood.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #5872 on: May 25, 2006, 10:01:43 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else find this kind of hard to believe, Hell they cant even run Smackdown live, but they are going to run an Hour of Live ECW each week?

And why the Sci Fi channel? Most people on standard cable in the US do not get the Sci Fi channel without ordering it special. I think that is a horrible choice for channels to reach ECW main group of fans. Red necks and cheap asses who want to see blood.

Ya I agree, SCI-FI channel is not a good channel to put it on, but from I understand USA doesnt want another wrestling program, and NBC/Universal dont want it on NBC, so whats left Bravo, Sci-fi and I think maybe one other. I belive also isnt there rumor going around the UPN, or CW, or whatever their called now want to drop Smackdown when the contracts up?

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #5873 on: May 25, 2006, 10:50:35 PM »

Ya I agree, SCI-FI channel is not a good channel to put it on, but from I understand USA doesnt want another wrestling program, and NBC/Universal dont want it on NBC, so whats left Bravo, Sci-fi and I think maybe one other. I belive also isnt there rumor going around the UPN, or CW, or whatever their called now want to drop Smackdown when the contracts up?
I heard when the WB and UPN combine in the fall they wanted to continue WWE programming.

Only channels I could see ECW making a good fit.

E! Entertainment , I could see it fitting the cutting edge and the male audience of 18+ the E! targets
FX - it could help fill up their line-up but would be a slight chance.
OLN- I could see them being interested after going after NHL. Even though they killed NHL only showcasing big city games.

Not good fits
Spike (but they are commited TNA and after taking Raw away I dont think they will want ECW)
ESPN 2 (sense it isnt a real sport it wouldnt be a good fit on espn)

The best channel I would say in the US anyways would be

G4techTV It is showing up more and more on basic extended cable and they already made the switch from just video game shows to adding some Star Trek and what not and the people who love video games are the same group of males who would like ECW.  Thats just my opinion.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #5874 on: May 25, 2006, 11:38:21 PM »

So you guys get ECW live, we get it on Sundays? Cool cool.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5875 on: May 26, 2006, 01:58:01 AM »

I'm telling ya, I reckon Khali's gonna get "killed off" in July? Wink

Book it!

Continuing in the tradition of killing off a character every year at the Great American Bash?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5876 on: May 26, 2006, 09:06:28 AM »

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there has definitely been talk of reforming DX within WWE for a while now, consisting of HHH, Michaels, and another wrestler they are hoping to get over with fans through his association with DX.

Interesting, who do we think?!  Carlito would be my pick!

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #5877 on: May 26, 2006, 09:46:08 AM »

Id love to see Carlito and a girl join DX..That new chick thats with Trish, Beth I think her name is

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Evolution
« Reply #5878 on: May 26, 2006, 10:48:53 AM »

Continuing in the tradition of killing off a character every year at the Great American Bash?

Yup! First Paul Bearer, then Muhammed Hassan, now The Great Khali.

What about Johnny Nitro joining?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5879 on: May 26, 2006, 11:02:47 AM »

With Melina, could work if they're kept off TV for a little while before hand I guess

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: