Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:33:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 828505 times)
Evolution
« Reply #5700 on: May 14, 2006, 06:41:37 PM »

How was their match on Velocity if you watched it?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5701 on: May 14, 2006, 06:52:09 PM »

Ain't since it yet (I will do though...).? Those 2 have never let me down before.? Regal does not gel with all and his style can seem boring but with Benoit it gels magnificently he has chemistry with him more than anyone else in WWE, i think Regal & Finlay would make a brutal tag team.....Stiffness and Brutality all the way...

Anybody else thought that the Cruiserweight Title might go to ECW and become say...the ECW TV Title?

This could be a wise way to get rid of it permanently since they barely use it.

Because i was thinking. ?London & Kendrick are now a part of the tag division. ?Gregory Helms has the look and talent to break out in the mid card US Title area. ?Scotty 2 Hotty is one step away from release ville. ?Jamie Noble would benefit from being in ECW.

As for the rest there all EX-ECW ?Super Crazy, Psychosis, Nunzio, Kid Kash, Funaki (He did like 2 shows there right?)

Edit: - To make it clearer, i'm saying...

Fire Scotty 2 Hotty
Push Gregory Helms
Keep Kendrick/London as a top tag team
Send Super Crazy, Psychosis, Nunzio, Kid Kash, Funaki & Jamie Noble to ECW
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 06:54:45 PM by Stoned » Logged
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5702 on: May 14, 2006, 06:58:22 PM »

I can't help but think this ECW thing is just gunna take much needed talent away from Raw and Smackdown, especially the latter

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5703 on: May 14, 2006, 06:59:57 PM »

I can't help but think this ECW thing is just gunna take much needed talent away from Raw and Smackdown, especially the latter
Or....

...Take away talent which hardly gets used and also help thin out the rosters on both shows to give the people left more tv time.  I mean seriously the only BIG name definately going is Rob Van Dam.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5704 on: May 14, 2006, 07:03:49 PM »

Or....

...Take away talent which hardly gets used and also help thin out the rosters on both shows to give the people left more tv time.? I mean seriously the only BIG name definately going is Rob Van Dam.

True, I can't help but thikn that RVD can't carry it, who else is there to challenge him?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5705 on: May 14, 2006, 07:48:50 PM »

Or....

...Take away talent which hardly gets used and also help thin out the rosters on both shows to give the people left more tv time.? I mean seriously the only BIG name definately going is Rob Van Dam.
True, I can't help but thikn that RVD can't carry it, who else is there to challenge him?
Ken Kennedy is rumoured to be used there as a top heel since they realise they are kind of lacking....
Evolution
« Reply #5706 on: May 14, 2006, 09:30:26 PM »

I'm really excited to see how it pans out. Kennedy/RVD, what a feud!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5707 on: May 15, 2006, 07:03:06 AM »

I'm really excited to see how it pans out. Kennedy/RVD, what a feud!

Would be a great feud, Mr Kennedy would have to carry RVD on the mic tho

Evolution
« Reply #5708 on: May 15, 2006, 10:25:21 AM »

I would have agreed before last year's ONS. Once RVD really believes in what his promo is about he really can cut a good one.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5709 on: May 15, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »

I've only ever seen 1 good RVD promo, they're mostly shite

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5710 on: May 15, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »

... There's something that bugs me about RVD since he came back. I think it's that his decent moves look so staged; his opponent walks right into it and RVD looks like he's gearing himself up (not in a good way......), and it ends up looking so... Planned.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5711 on: May 15, 2006, 03:12:15 PM »

... There's something that bugs me about RVD since he came back. I think it's that his decent moves look so staged; his opponent walks right into it and RVD looks like he's gearing himself up (not in a good way......), and it ends up looking so... Planned.
That can be annoying with moves.? I mean what about every time someone goes for a superplex from the top rope and the dude having the move done to him steps into position for the move (ya know stepping over so his legs are on the inside of the ropes....) and well....blah.

My 'RVD Complaint' is that since he's come back he's been more clumsy than usual in some matches.? He has had 2 great matches since his return though, his MITB match and IC Title bout at Backlash.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 03:13:58 PM by Stoned » Logged
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5712 on: May 15, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »

Yea, the suplex thing annoys me at times aswell, I don't think the camera angles help with that alot of the time

Things like Booker T's scissor kick where his opponent bend over for 20 minutes waiting for it are the worst tho

Evolution
« Reply #5713 on: May 15, 2006, 11:23:03 PM »

Raw was a pretty good effort tonight I thought.

The Funk segment set up the tag match at One Night Stand nicely, and the Texas Tornado was a good match, as well as unexpected.

Striker picks up his first feud victory and Benjamin has his belt back. Good stuff.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5714 on: May 16, 2006, 06:48:32 AM »

Yea, Raw was pretty good tonight, I got bored a bit with the Funk segment.

The end of the main event was a bit disappointing I thought, although it got HHH even further on Vince's bad side, and bringing the whole DX thing one step closer!  Cheesy

Evolution
« Reply #5715 on: May 16, 2006, 11:15:05 AM »

The way Funk said "Heeeeyyy Foooleeeeyyy" was pretty funny.

The thing's another ECW rehash though. But och well.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #5716 on: May 16, 2006, 11:43:03 AM »

Yea, Raw was pretty good tonight, I got bored a bit with the Funk segment.

The end of the main event was a bit disappointing I thought, although it got HHH even further on Vince's bad side, and bringing the whole DX thing one step closer!? Cheesy
The segment seemed way to dragged out and it was a little unrealsit to buy the concept this 69 year old man can beat down both Foley and Edge and they would need Lita's help. The whole "Terry wanted to much money to show up" would of been a great tie in if it was closer to last years Super Bowl (When it was rumored Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw where the only living Super Bowl MVPS to not show up because they wanted an appearance fee.) It seemed dated. Foley needs to atleast get back into a younger form or shape of himself. Seeing him in his sweats getting larger each week is sad. The only good part of the whole segment was the flashback to WM 1998 when Foley and Funk were fighting the New Age Outlaws. 

Triple H nailing Shane with the sledgehammer I could see that the second Triple H came down with the hammer.  When he said to Shawn Micheals "I want you to see this" it was more then ovious. Being that Triple H looked shocked when he did it and that he wasn't mad at the McMahon's will really help start the push of Triple H becoming face.

Highlight of the Night was the Inter and WWE Championships on the line at the same time. Seeing Triple H kick everyone's ass (including cena) was the only good part of the night, and seeing RVD loose the title was nice because he has bigger things in his future then to be midcard with the title.  (I would like to see my man Carlito get a push against Benjamin now)

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #5717 on: May 16, 2006, 12:00:58 PM »

The way Vince was holding Shane at the end of Raw was pricless!  NOOOOOOO! 

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #5718 on: May 16, 2006, 01:50:31 PM »

You got to admit.. "Foooooley you wife is a whore". I was dying when he said that.

They are dragging the DX return on too much..

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5719 on: May 16, 2006, 04:29:49 PM »

That can be annoying with moves.  I mean what about every time someone goes for a superplex from the top rope and the dude having the move done to him steps into position for the move (ya know stepping over so his legs are on the inside of the ropes....) and well....blah.

I guess that 619 goes without saying......  nervous

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: