Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:37:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829771 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5500 on: May 03, 2006, 07:46:50 PM »

What does HBk being a christian have anything to do with DX?

HHH is gonna get his balls busted by Vince McMahon.

HBK is already getting his busted by Vince so they turn back into the anti establishment DX was.

DX were never about foul language.

They did hilarious skits but just cause u are a Christian doesnt mean u cant joke around.

Look at HBK on Raw. That was the funniest shit Ive ever saw and it wasnt vulgar or unchristian like.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5501 on: May 03, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »

What does HBk being a christian have anything to do with DX?
Back when they did the 'Pretend to reform' angle in 2002 when Trips turned on HBK, later in an interview i believe he said he felt uncomfortable with doing the Crotch Chopping.

As a Father and Husband, as well mentioned (so it's not like they could ignore it in storylines...)

I could not see him saying "I did not, I repeat, I did not sleep with that young intern. As a matter of fact, I was UP ALL NIGHT!!" rofl

Still it's something to look forward to, it's an interesting time for WWE with this and ECW returning.  Things are looking damn good....
Evolution
« Reply #5502 on: May 03, 2006, 08:31:55 PM »

Do you guys think if Heyman makes someone a star over in ECW, Vince will demand his switch over to Raw?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5503 on: May 03, 2006, 08:58:29 PM »

I don't understand why people like Shawn don't get that it is ACTING. Iv'e done coke and killed someone in a flick and I'm not a cokehead or a murderer.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #5504 on: May 03, 2006, 09:02:44 PM »

I read somewhere the HBK's christianity is somewhat influenced by his wife's beliefs. Maybe he doesn't want to annoy her or something.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5505 on: May 04, 2006, 01:58:19 AM »

Do you guys think if Heyman makes someone a star over in ECW, Vince will demand his switch over to Raw?

I could definitely see that happening...and then Vince would probably ruin him just like just about everyone else he got from ECW.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5506 on: May 04, 2006, 06:04:11 AM »

What i've been wondering about is how Extreme will Vince allow ECW to be.

I mean WWE have toned down their highflying stuff for 2 reasons.

One to reduce injuries and 2 so the Cruiserweights don't do spots the top guys i.e. HHH can't do (they don't want to steal their 'thunder' or 'burn out' the crowd to early - e.g. if Cruiserweights in their opening match spot that they get on PPVs were allowed to do the amazing moves they are capable of their is a fear it would over shadow those on the card later....)

So if Vince allows ECW to do anything they want won't he be worried about them overshadowing WWE and won't he worry about injuries as well?

And if it was to be recorded before Smackdown, wouldn't the live crowd feel that Smackdown itself pails in comparison?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5507 on: May 04, 2006, 06:39:44 AM »

If they do indeed bring DX back. I want the RUN DMC version of the theme music...period.
Can't see it, although it was a great tune, and was called The Kings, which at least fits in with HHH these days, still, can't see it though.? Oh and welcome back dude ok

Edit: http://www.wrestling-edge.com/newsarticle.php?page=148699374

We now have an update on the DeGeneration-X return spoiler that Henry posted earlier today. Viewer?s Choice Canada has pulled their ?preview? of WWE Vengeance from their website, where they confirm the reuniting of D-X at the June RAW PPV.

Despite pulling the advanced spoiler from the website, more than one source inside WWE has confirmed that what was posted on the Viewer?s Choice Canada website is indeed the current plan.

WWE management was extremely upset that the information leaked online, letting their secret out very early. However, for anyone that watched RAW this past week, it became rather obvious what WWE's intentions were.

Holy Shit, that would be awesome!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #5508 on: May 04, 2006, 09:39:08 AM »

What i've been wondering about is how Extreme will Vince allow ECW to be.

I mean WWE have toned down their highflying stuff for 2 reasons.

One to reduce injuries and 2 so the Cruiserweights don't do spots the top guys i.e. HHH can't do (they don't want to steal their 'thunder' or 'burn out' the crowd to early - e.g. if Cruiserweights in their opening match spot that they get on PPVs were allowed to do the amazing moves they are capable of their is a fear it would over shadow those on the card later....)

So if Vince allows ECW to do anything they want won't he be worried about them overshadowing WWE and won't he worry about injuries as well?

And if it was to be recorded before Smackdown, wouldn't the live crowd feel that Smackdown itself pails in comparison?

I think they should record it like they did Heat in 1998. Smaller arena on a different day.

When not reduce the house shows by one and record that as ECW's TV show. Smaller place, shit lights and dodgy camera work could give it a little more authenticity.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #5509 on: May 04, 2006, 09:43:20 AM »

i still catch WWE from time to time (I'm more of a UFC guy these days), and don't get me wrong I'll be very interested when DX re-amerge. ?It's just with HHH and HBK getting older, and no other real stables (except of the sprit squad), it just seems to be a short term thing for WWE.

What made DX so interesting was them going up against other stables and against WCW since WCW was winning the Monday night wars at the time, as well as their young type of antics. ?I just don't see how WWE can make it work. ?Unless they pull that bullshit like they did a couple of years ago when DX re-united for one night, and the HHH and HBK started fighting.

Evolution
« Reply #5510 on: May 04, 2006, 09:46:56 AM »

I think it'll be like a more grown up DX attitude kind of thing. Like HHH's humour towards Lita has been like.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5511 on: May 04, 2006, 09:51:50 AM »

I think it'll be like a more grown up DX attitude kind of thing. Like HHH's humour towards Lita has been like.

Trips is the king of kings, and for once, it isnt Spin, the guy can act, speak, tell a story in and out the ring in an ultra convincing manner.

I dont think there is anyone better than him at the moment, entertainment wise. And for the record, i never,ever thought i would say that. When is Raw repeated? If it has been already, i will cry. Sounds like a corker.

Evolution
« Reply #5512 on: May 04, 2006, 09:53:57 AM »

Tonight i think!
Evolution
« Reply #5513 on: May 04, 2006, 09:55:11 AM »

Aye 9pm tonight on SS3
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5514 on: May 04, 2006, 09:58:21 AM »

In the words of my father Philip A Anselmo...

FUCKING A

Evolution
« Reply #5515 on: May 04, 2006, 10:07:15 AM »

I cannot wait for the TNA World X Cup. The team Japan/team US match at Lockdown was pretty good.

Plus I like the whole "is Shelley onside" thing they have going.

They totally need the belt off Joe so boys like Sabin/Lethal and Petey can feud over it.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5516 on: May 04, 2006, 12:41:03 PM »

They totally need the belt off Joe so boys like Sabin/Lethal and Petey can feud over it.
Maverick Matt Wink as well, as a HBK relation he deserves a push Tongue he rules! In early TNA his battles with Sabin ruled!

Speaking of guys who ruled in early TNA, Elix Skipper deserves to be at the top of the division and Low Ki is back as well although he's now got a different name.....

Edit: The Sandman has signed on for WWE's ECW. His official website confirmed this today. CW Anderson is also signed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 01:00:34 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #5517 on: May 04, 2006, 03:25:35 PM »

Forgot about him, Skipper is fucking wasted with David Young  no
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #5518 on: May 04, 2006, 03:30:25 PM »

Forgot about him, Skipper is fucking wasted with David Young  no

Thats so fucking true.

Skipper must have pissed somebody off,or fucked some ones girl to have been stuck with young.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #5519 on: May 04, 2006, 03:31:24 PM »

Any man who can pull off what he did at Turning Point 2004 deserves whatever he wants.
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: