Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:30:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831220 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5300 on: March 29, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »

For those who watch Smackdown, how does Benoit look physically?
Like this Huh
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5301 on: March 29, 2006, 08:25:11 PM »

I meant if you noticed a change with the steroid rules an all Tongue

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #5302 on: April 09, 2006, 01:18:07 PM »

I meant if you noticed a change with the steroid rules an all Tongue

Personally I haven't. Randy Orton I feel is most noticable right now.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5303 on: April 09, 2006, 01:42:56 PM »

Wrestlemania 22 Review

Rey Mysterio def. Kurt Angle and Randy Orton
This was an entertaining ?bout. ?It seemed a bit too quick though, I was shocked when the finish came because I was just getting into the match and I wanted more, saying that it was still a good match I just know these 3 can do better.

WWE Champion John Cena def. Triple H
I loved this match. ?Can?t believe I just said that, and about a match Cena won. ?The entrances were great and funny to. ?HHH?s intro music to his actual theme rocked and I found it hilarious to see him dressed like Conan The Barbarian. ?Cena?s entrance was cool to, but only because CM Punk was a part of it, Get In! ?As far as the match itself is concerned it was an entertaining battle and hearing the fans changing throughout cheering 'Let?s Go Cena' & 'Fuck You Cena' was cool. ?HHH managed to carry him to a solid battle and the ending was a mild surprise for many I know, but it doesn't especially bother me, as Anti-Cena as I am chances are he'll be dropping it at Backlash.

Shawn Michaels def. Mr. McMahon (No Holds Barred Match)
Suck It! ?Good to see a glimpse of the HBK of old. ?The match itself was nothing amazing until the end with the big spot, and it was BIG, but run-ins from Spirit Squad & Shane Mcmahon and a great job by HBK made sure this match was still entertaining!

Edge def. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match)
Another entertaining Hardcore battle, gruesome stuff with the barbwire, and a nice finish with the fire, i thought these 2 guys worked like crazy to put on a fantastic holy shit like match....

RVD wins Money in the Bank Ladder Match
This match seemed really good but seemed a little to short. ?Don't get me wrong it was fun to watch i just wished it could of gone longer but with the card having the numbers of matches it did you got to realise some matches have to be shortened i guess, although for the sake of pillow fights it's annoying, great result and Shelton Benjamin showed in this match he is the company's best pure athelete..

Undertaker def. Mark Henry (Casket Match)
Boring?..Thankfully not long though

JBL def. Chris Benoit
Ok encounter, nice finish with a surprise win for the Wrestling God

World Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show def. Chris Masters & Carlito
Pretty much a Squash Match and not the best way to start the show, although being this crap it was good to get it over with soon....

Mickie James def. Trish Stratus
A great Women?s Match. ?This was one of the best worked ?wrestling? matches of the night, maybe the best. ?I was really into this as were the fans. ?It was good to see some old school wrestling with Mickie working on Trish?s leg throughout, rather than randomly attacking different bodyparts, it made sense, as wrestling matches should, moves should not just be random. ?I found it amusing to hear the fans solidly behind Mickie, but I can?t blame them, I was to, shame about the screwed up finish, but they recovered well.

Boogeyman def. Booker T & Sharmell
Annoying Squash, Booker T deserves better....

.....I have to commend him and Sharmell though on their ability to entertain so well. ?Their backstage segement with the ?Freaks? was hilarious, seeing Goldust, Ted Dibiase, Burchill & Snitsky together was class!

Torrie Wilson def. Candice Michelle (Playboy Pillow Fight)
Pointless........

Overall an entertaining event and surprisingly so, I wasn?t expecting much going in but this show delivered, it had its weak points but all shows do but there were so many great moments all it was missing was MNM.......

RAW = Spirit Squad as Tag Champions....Awesome!

It was an entertaining show, although they managed to make Cena look dumb again.

We saw 2 new debuts on the show as well Armando Alejandro Estrada & Umaga.

I liked Armando Alejandro Estrada and his mic work and think he has great potential, although i am less impressed with Umaga (Formely Jamal as he seems like a reincarnated Headshrinker boy they love recycling gimmicks don't they...)

Smackdown was great as well.

King of the Ring is back which is fantastic news and i see Lashley winning this one, it would be a great way to push him to the next level, out of the people in the tournament he is the one who needs and desereves the 'rub' this event is designed to give...

Another 2 debuts....Gunner Scott (Brent Albright...). ?It was great to see this guy debut, check out his OVW matches on youtube and you'll see how good he is, he's actually the current OVW Champion.

Also we had the re-debut of Giant Gonzalez only some moron gave him steroids this time.... Roll Eyes

The opening match MNM vs. London/Kendrick was a decent slow building match with some great near falls at the end, good to see these cruisers getting pushed, i still hate non-title matches though, if you beat the champions, then, you should be champions.

Orton vs. Mysterio was also good, although the outcome was obvious if you'd read about his 60 Day Suspension......

.....And in other news, British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith's son has signed with WWE and is expected to debut in May. ?Harry Smith has toured Europe & Japan and has supposedly spent years learning many different styles and is meant to be one of the best young stars in the business today....

....Tyson Tomko has quit WWE, he was upset that Snitsky dumped him to form the new team of SnitskyDust with Goldust.
Evolution
« Reply #5304 on: April 09, 2006, 02:05:47 PM »

Right, well what with all that's gone down since the board's downtime I feel a fucking essay is in order.

The HOF had some great moments. Sherri Martel sounded completely hammered. William Perry's "KILLAH BEEZ" and Bret's dignified induction amongst others.

Wrestlemania 22 had the raw materials to be one of the better events and fuck me it delivered. With the obvious exceptions of the Handicap match and the Playboy Pillow Fight every match had something to deliver.

The Tag Title opener was decent to watch although I hated the result, but after Raw it made more sense.

MITB on paper looked like a complete clusterfuck of talent who didn't have a match on the card but luckily the efforts of RVD, Benjamin and Matt made it a good spotfest. Hell even Flair got in there and kinda showed why a man his age should'nt get involved. Finlay and Lashley did what was needed. Best part is that RVD finally gets his shot at the WWE Title and surely they can't have him lose? Nothing would make RVD look worse than losing his shot.

JBL/Benoit didn't really interest me but the JBL "saving America" storyline that will follow will be pretty funny to watch.

Foley finally had his memorable Wrestlemania moment with Edge. The fire spot had me out my chair and I would never thought Edge would do something that risky. Fucking class!

I can't believe I would ever say this but Mickie James was my MVP of Wrestlemania. I expected the Women's match to have a satisfying conclusion to the chase and months lone storyline but I didn't think it would so entertaining. Mickie's expressions and mannerisms were on the money(hear the crowd?) and the "V" incident was a classic Mania moment. Shame they botched the finish but I guess you can't have it all.

The Casket Match was probably Henry's best match ever, which I know says little for his 10 year WWE run. 14-0. Blah Blah.

I can't stand the way Vince dominates Raw sometimes, but I have to admit that his Wrestlemania Street Fights/No Holds Barred Matches always deliver so much in terms of entertainment. The ladder spot was awesome, the finger on the stretcher, Shane's gazing at the ladder, Kenny's crazy dive over the rope all made this match a fun one to watch. Fantastic stuff from both.

The finish to the Triple Threat was a bit of a split decision for me between Orton and Rey but I guess after Rey's entrance he had to win. Pretty disappointed they got fucking nine odd minutes though. Why not cut the Playboy garbage and give them 20 minutes for a truely memorable clash? Ah well, good stuff.

The main event has a kind of Lesnar/Goldberg memory attached to it for me. Not recalled for the action, amazing exchanges nor the run ins, but for the crowd. They wanted Cena fucking dead and he looked very much like he knew it. The entrances were crazy and featured the debut of C.M Punk haha I enjoyed that one. Finish kinda sucked as they tried to rip off the Benoit finish from WM XX or something. The fan's reaction after the tap said it all. I was so sure HHH would win. And I'm still pissed off John Cena has now been victorious in a Wrestlemania main event with the kind of matches he's produced in the last 12 months.

Quick thoughts on Raw:

The World Tag title switch made sense because it continues the Spirit Squad push as well as gives Kane/Show impetus for a feud. Namely Kane blaming the Big Show for being pinned by Kenny.

Carlito/Masters start their feud finally with should raise both the young guns stock. I hope they don't tweak the Carlito character too much now he's face because he has Rock-esque mannerisms and a built in catchphrase. His whole wily bastard thing to Masters dumb hoss should be entertaining viewing.

Armando Alejandro Estrada has some good mic skills, shame he's lumbered with Jamal, I mean Umaga.

How fucking stupid does Cena come off these days? How could anyone cheer some guy who gets beaten up and insulted constantly without any comebacks?

How are WWE going to portray God at Backlash?

What's the game with Chavo? Kerwin White's return?

Quick Thoughts on Smackdown

MNM Vs London/Kendrick was an awesome match. The wee boys better get the belts!

Mysterio/Orton was also a choice match. Shame Randy is a complete tit and fucked himself out of a World Title run.

Hope Gunner "Brent Albright" Scott will get something decent to do. Maybe something with Benoit?

Dalip is impressive to look at. Fucker is huge! But in the ring......

William Regal is gonna be fucking hilarious next week!

Loved Simon's ponytail and attempted hit and run  rofl

KOTR's return? Fucking awesome.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5305 on: April 09, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »

Well where do we start....

How about with I can't believe the fucking boards went down the one week we had the most to talk about, I'm sure it's part of the continuing conspiracy against the Wrestling Thread!!

WrestleMania 22, WOW! what a show, what a fucking show. It's the most i've been entertained by a wrestling show since WR X-Seven, although it wasn't quite that good. No, there were no technical masterclasses, no there was no Hogan, Austin or Hart, but I didn't care because every man and woman on that card did the absolute best they could to make me enjoy myself. The whole night was basically one huge spotfest but thats not such a bad thing. Littered with WrestleMania moments with a relentless red-hot crowd, everything just seemed bigger and better than on any other show, WrestleMania 22 goes down as one of my all time favourite events.

Everything served a purpose and everything was entertaining (except the playboy match), it was one of those events I would want my non-wrestling friends to watch.

Loved the set, loved the massive pictures around the arena of the stars, past and present (although not so sure why hardcore holly was there?!?!)

Glad the coach wasn't commentating, made up for the fact that styles wasn't there, again having just the king and J.R. on the mike added to the notion that this wasn't just another night of wrestling. May I add that Jim Ross was phenomenal all night long and particularly  before and during the main event.

Opening match was nothing special, in fact it was semi-squash but it was only one of two matches that could really open the show.

HBK's promo was excellent, his best since his return, and a little taster of what we would get later.

I thought MITBII was brilliant, I commend all 6 men (including Flair) for their ability to string together so seemlessly a series of phenomenal sequences whilst also telling a little story at the same time, and for once in a ladder match the finish was believeable (as they so often arent), I'm surprised Matt Hardy didn't break his neck on his fall though! The only thing that dissapointed my was the uncharecteristic (for WWE) production, they twice missed huge spots by not switching camera quick enough including Shelton's astonishing springboard from the ropes to the ladder. Part of me wants Shelton to get the axe so he can go and join the X-division! Prediction - RVD wins title at One Night Stand and loses it next night on Raw.

Great skit with Mean Gene, Randy Orton and Batista (he had to be there somewhere). One good thing about Orton's suspension is that that match will now likely be at WM23 and not at summerslam.

Part of me was pissed off that WWE had Finkel make that sly dig at Bret for not being there, but alot of me lost alot of respect for Bret for not just showing his face as I think he owed it to the fans. Although having seen a snippet of his very dignified speech at Hall of Fame maybe that was a good place to let it go after all. The response for Eddie was quite extroadinary, now please WWE let it be, just let it be (although the stuff with Chavo on Raw seems they aren't).

I had heard good things about JBL's and Benoit's house show matches, I can't however say much good about this match, except the finish was quite good. For some reason I just can't help liking JBL though.

Delighted for Joey Styles that he got to lose his 'wrestlemania virginity' and he called it well, heres to many more WM's in his career. The hardcore match was as beautiful in its architecture as it was simple in its brutality. Proof, if there ever was that to work an enjoyable gimmick match, you don't have to fight all over the building, you don't have to employ reckless spot after reckless spot, hell you don't even have to be in good shape! Brilliantly worked, a reason for everything and an absolutely incredible finish, possibly the best looking finish to a match I've ever seen and a surefire WrestleMania moment. Foley showed he is still the master, Lita showed that she can do a very good job when needed and Edge showed just why he is the hottest thing in wrestling right now. From the moment he came through the curtain to the moment he dissapeared off the stage he owned the building. I will go as far to say that at the moment it is just as worth watching WWE to see Edge as it was to see Austin or Rock at their peak, I just hope they realise that Edge now has the opportunity to be THE man for a long time to come.

It was worth putting up with Booker T/Sharmell v The Boogeyman purely for the pre-match backstage skit. I marked like a melon for the million $ man! As for the match, nah I won''t even bother.

If John Cena and the WWE weren't worried enough about the reaction he was gonna get from the crowd the Trish Stratus V Mickie James match made sure those thoughts were banished. Great crowd, and a really, really good match, something I have never said about a womens match. Trish Stratus has become an incredible all round performer and should be commended for her effort and dedication toward the WWE cause and nobaody has played their role (except edge) aswell as Mickie James has this year. Shame about the finish but good result, I hope they get a gimmick match at Backlash - who knows a womens match may even be a MOTN contender?!!?

Another superb backstage segment, all I can say is 'God, I don't like you, and you don't like me' Awesome.

I, like everyone else, couldn't give a rats arse about the casket match, but it was worth it for taker's mindblowing tope over the ropes and the casket. Now for someone his age and his size to have the balls and belief that he could pull that off is quite something, I also  can't remember him doing it since No Way Out 2004, even more impressive. Also worth noting that Taker got a better match out of Henry than Angle did!

From a wrestling stand point HBK couldn't and didn't steal the show as he had done in the 3 previous years but in a different way he DID steal the show, he had the 2nd best spot of the night and showed glimpses of the attitude that could extend his legacy yet further. The crotch chop was so simple but so unexpected it was an immense moment, and about my 5th mark out of the night. Vince's ability to understand how a match works and what and how to do little things effectively means that his bouts are never less than entertaining for a 62 year old man it wasn't bad was it! Love the finger at the end too(the little things again). I presume Jeff Hardy has lost the exclusive rights the the 85 foot ladder?

Angle/Orton/Mysterio may have had the most entertaining first 4/5 minutes of a match I've ever seen, fabulous spots, incredible faced paced action, the double german was brilliant. Im not that bothered about Orton or Rey, but I do think that Kurt Angle has worked long and hard enough to earn more than a 10 minute triple threat match at wrestlemania. It amazes me that the most consistently brilliant in ring performer of the last 6 years has only had one stand out mania match, but there you go. Reaction to Rey was expected, this run won't last long.

Never more in WWE history has a main event been made out to be a main event quite so well as this one. Before the night, I, like many others felt that the triple threat should close the show, after rey's win I thought why wasn't this happy moment saved to close the show in true WM fashion, but the decision to leave the WWE title match till last was in the end well justified. Showing the two men in their dressing rooms made it feel big, having JR analyse (brilliantly) the contrasting styles and the expected fan reaction made it bigger. I actually think putting the playboy match, as crap and pointless as it was(i can't even remember who won), in between was a touch of genius. The build up to the main event had already started the fans were already getting ready for it, holding it off a little longer with a piss break just built up the calm before the storm brilliantly. Then the entrances, I've heard 'tacky' 'embarrasing' 'wrestlecrap hall of fame', but again, it all made the match seem all the more important. Yes they both looked like tits in their respective 'outfits' but you have to respect the thought and effort that the WWE creative department had put into it all. The match was not a classic, it could have been alot worse and (dare i say it) Cena may be slightly improving, just slightly mind. Not since Hogan/Rock has a crowd been quite so electric, the beginning of Brock/Goldberg bore the hallmarks but they ruined it, this was unbeleivable, those people had been in those seats for 5 hours and yet the emotion they showed was quite extroadinary. The finish was a surprise, I'm sure HHH loses at WM so he can use it as an excuse when people say he is selfish but I was still surprised, it seemed as though the whole match had been booked to take the piss out of the fans but the entire match and indeed the entire night provided the entertainment and spectacle that proves that when they really try the WWE is still hands down the greatest wrestling/sports entertainment promotion in the world.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5306 on: April 10, 2006, 05:58:19 AM »

Well where do we start....

How about with I can't believe the fucking boards went down the one week we had the most to talk about, I'm sure it's part of the continuing conspiracy against the Wrestling Thread!!

WrestleMania 22, WOW! what a show, what a fucking show. It's the most i've been entertained by a wrestling show since WR X-Seven, although it wasn't quite that good. No, there were no technical masterclasses, no there was no Hogan, Austin or Hart, but I didn't care because every man and woman on that card did the absolute best they could to make me enjoy myself. The whole night was basically one huge spotfest but thats not such a bad thing. Littered with WrestleMania moments with a relentless red-hot crowd, everything just seemed bigger and better than on any other show, WrestleMania 22 goes down as one of my all time favourite events.

Everything served a purpose and everything was entertaining (except the playboy match), it was one of those events I would want my non-wrestling friends to watch.

Loved the set, loved the massive pictures around the arena of the stars, past and present (although not so sure why hardcore holly was there?!?!)

Glad the coach wasn't commentating, made up for the fact that styles wasn't there, again having just the king and J.R. on the mike added to the notion that this wasn't just another night of wrestling. May I add that Jim Ross was phenomenal all night long and particularly? before and during the main event.

Opening match was nothing special, in fact it was semi-squash but it was only one of two matches that could really open the show.

HBK's promo was excellent, his best since his return, and a little taster of what we would get later.

I thought MITBII was brilliant, I commend all 6 men (including Flair) for their ability to string together so seemlessly a series of phenomenal sequences whilst also telling a little story at the same time, and for once in a ladder match the finish was believeable (as they so often arent), I'm surprised Matt Hardy didn't break his neck on his fall though! The only thing that dissapointed my was the uncharecteristic (for WWE) production, they twice missed huge spots by not switching camera quick enough including Shelton's astonishing springboard from the ropes to the ladder. Part of me wants Shelton to get the axe so he can go and join the X-division! Prediction - RVD wins title at One Night Stand and loses it next night on Raw.

Great skit with Mean Gene, Randy Orton and Batista (he had to be there somewhere). One good thing about Orton's suspension is that that match will now likely be at WM23 and not at summerslam.

Part of me was pissed off that WWE had Finkel make that sly dig at Bret for not being there, but alot of me lost alot of respect for Bret for not just showing his face as I think he owed it to the fans. Although having seen a snippet of his very dignified speech at Hall of Fame maybe that was a good place to let it go after all. The response for Eddie was quite extroadinary, now please WWE let it be, just let it be (although the stuff with Chavo on Raw seems they aren't).

I had heard good things about JBL's and Benoit's house show matches, I can't however say much good about this match, except the finish was quite good. For some reason I just can't help liking JBL though.

Delighted for Joey Styles that he got to lose his 'wrestlemania virginity' and he called it well, heres to many more WM's in his career. The hardcore match was as beautiful in its architecture as it was simple in its brutality. Proof, if there ever was that to work an enjoyable gimmick match, you don't have to fight all over the building, you don't have to employ reckless spot after reckless spot, hell you don't even have to be in good shape! Brilliantly worked, a reason for everything and an absolutely incredible finish, possibly the best looking finish to a match I've ever seen and a surefire WrestleMania moment. Foley showed he is still the master, Lita showed that she can do a very good job when needed and Edge showed just why he is the hottest thing in wrestling right now. From the moment he came through the curtain to the moment he dissapeared off the stage he owned the building. I will go as far to say that at the moment it is just as worth watching WWE to see Edge as it was to see Austin or Rock at their peak, I just hope they realise that Edge now has the opportunity to be THE man for a long time to come.

It was worth putting up with Booker T/Sharmell v The Boogeyman purely for the pre-match backstage skit. I marked like a melon for the million $ man! As for the match, nah I won''t even bother.

If John Cena and the WWE weren't worried enough about the reaction he was gonna get from the crowd the Trish Stratus V Mickie James match made sure those thoughts were banished. Great crowd, and a really, really good match, something I have never said about a womens match. Trish Stratus has become an incredible all round performer and should be commended for her effort and dedication toward the WWE cause and nobaody has played their role (except edge) aswell as Mickie James has this year. Shame about the finish but good result, I hope they get a gimmick match at Backlash - who knows a womens match may even be a MOTN contender?!!?

Another superb backstage segment, all I can say is 'God, I don't like you, and you don't like me' Awesome.

I, like everyone else, couldn't give a rats arse about the casket match, but it was worth it for taker's mindblowing tope over the ropes and the casket. Now for someone his age and his size to have the balls and belief that he could pull that off is quite something, I also? can't remember him doing it since No Way Out 2004, even more impressive. Also worth noting that Taker got a better match out of Henry than Angle did!

From a wrestling stand point HBK couldn't and didn't steal the show as he had done in the 3 previous years but in a different way he DID steal the show, he had the 2nd best spot of the night and showed glimpses of the attitude that could extend his legacy yet further. The crotch chop was so simple but so unexpected it was an immense moment, and about my 5th mark out of the night. Vince's ability to understand how a match works and what and how to do little things effectively means that his bouts are never less than entertaining for a 62 year old man it wasn't bad was it! Love the finger at the end too(the little things again). I presume Jeff Hardy has lost the exclusive rights the the 85 foot ladder?

Angle/Orton/Mysterio may have had the most entertaining first 4/5 minutes of a match I've ever seen, fabulous spots, incredible faced paced action, the double german was brilliant. Im not that bothered about Orton or Rey, but I do think that Kurt Angle has worked long and hard enough to earn more than a 10 minute triple threat match at wrestlemania. It amazes me that the most consistently brilliant in ring performer of the last 6 years has only had one stand out mania match, but there you go. Reaction to Rey was expected, this run won't last long.

Never more in WWE history has a main event been made out to be a main event quite so well as this one. Before the night, I, like many others felt that the triple threat should close the show, after rey's win I thought why wasn't this happy moment saved to close the show in true WM fashion, but the decision to leave the WWE title match till last was in the end well justified. Showing the two men in their dressing rooms made it feel big, having JR analyse (brilliantly) the contrasting styles and the expected fan reaction made it bigger. I actually think putting the playboy match, as crap and pointless as it was(i can't even remember who won), in between was a touch of genius. The build up to the main event had already started the fans were already getting ready for it, holding it off a little longer with a piss break just built up the calm before the storm brilliantly. Then the entrances, I've heard 'tacky' 'embarrasing' 'wrestlecrap hall of fame', but again, it all made the match seem all the more important. Yes they both looked like tits in their respective 'outfits' but you have to respect the thought and effort that the WWE creative department had put into it all. The match was not a classic, it could have been alot worse and (dare i say it) Cena may be slightly improving, just slightly mind. Not since Hogan/Rock has a crowd been quite so electric, the beginning of Brock/Goldberg bore the hallmarks but they ruined it, this was unbeleivable, those people had been in those seats for 5 hours and yet the emotion they showed was quite extroadinary. The finish was a surprise, I'm sure HHH loses at WM so he can use it as an excuse when people say he is selfish but I was still surprised, it seemed as though the whole match had been booked to take the piss out of the fans but the entire match and indeed the entire night provided the entertainment and spectacle that proves that when they really try the WWE is still hands down the greatest wrestling/sports entertainment promotion in the world.

A- Fucking - Men!

Awesome review.

GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #5307 on: April 10, 2006, 02:25:05 PM »

Great reviews boys.  Can't agree more, this WM had me hellaciously surprised.  Everything was excellent.  I went into it from a highly cynical standpoint and came out impressed, now that's praise!

I really wanted HHH to paste Cena but it wasn't to be.  WWE seem to be in control of the Cena situation, that's my opinion anyway.  The anti-Cena feeling is building to a crescendo - will WWE make us all like him in the end or will they heed the calls of "fuck you Cena"  Smiley

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #5308 on: April 10, 2006, 02:34:39 PM »

The way i see it, if it continues the way it is going, he will be hated that much he could actually get over?? ( Maybe thats a bit audacious, but still)
As you quite rightly pointed out, the WWE seems to be in control of the situation.
They constantly make reference to Cena's inability in the ring either by himself admitting it or HHH doing it, or JR's "Big Match Buildup". This certainly helps as the less knowledgeable fan watching on TV will understand the live crowd reactions a bit more.

Evolution
« Reply #5309 on: April 10, 2006, 03:23:52 PM »

They book Cena to look so stupid these days. He got served by HHH and Edge on Raw last week and just grinned like a dumbass.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5310 on: April 10, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »

He got served by HHH and Edge on Raw last week and just grinned like a dumbass.
That's It! rant

I'm sick of people knocking John Cena.....He Rules!

I mean, seriously...does a dumbass look like this

Who looks like a dumbass now eh?  Fuck you haters Cheesy
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #5311 on: April 12, 2006, 02:00:43 PM »

You have a wicked sense of humour Stoned  Grin

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5312 on: April 12, 2006, 04:16:29 PM »

Is It Over For The Legend Killer?

Randy Orton's suspension is actually an indefinite suspension, and there is the possibility that he may not be brought back at all. It's not likely that Randy Orton will be fired as WWE want to retain him for the sole purpose of keeping him away from TNA, and thus WWE plan on keeping him under contract until it expires. However, they will pay him the smallest amount of money possible in the meantime. Also, there are some people in WWE who believe that Orton could benefit from some professional counseling.

PWinsider.com

Evolution
« Reply #5313 on: April 12, 2006, 04:25:32 PM »

Jeez, sounds pretty serious.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5314 on: April 12, 2006, 06:30:11 PM »

Sounds like his big push came too soon and he's got his head up his own ass

That's a hatrick for Doull
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5315 on: April 13, 2006, 01:39:07 AM »

What exactly happened with Orton?  I don't know if you guys have discussed this yet, but do we know why this whole suspension thing occured?  Orton was supposed to be one of the top guys in the WWE, and now it looks like we're not going to be seeing him for a long time.  He must have fucked up pretty bad.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5316 on: April 14, 2006, 10:37:12 AM »

Our Wrestling game is FUCKED

we arent ever starting by Backlash.

Its already the 14th and I think 3 picks have beenmade in the tag game and only 2 or 3 have been made in Game III

We gotta move this shit a long.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5317 on: April 14, 2006, 12:11:08 PM »

Aye, it's just a joke now.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5318 on: April 14, 2006, 06:53:44 PM »

Seriously, malcolm and I have lost a shit load of points and for what?

So fuckin Velocity wrestlers can get drafted?

Lets start the shit with 9 guys.

WWE Game III

People have 2 days to draft or else they are skipped, they can pick 2 when it comes around the next time.

If u miss 2 turns u are out.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5319 on: April 14, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »

Sorry for the hold up guys . Sad
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: