Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:35:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831733 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #5260 on: March 26, 2006, 05:32:23 PM »

OK, I see what he means now. I thought he meant like Hogan will do for Mean Gene.

---------

now that I think about it, HBK should do the hit man's speech. Pink was never that good on the stick hihi

« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 05:34:48 PM by the dirt » Logged

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Evolution
« Reply #5261 on: March 26, 2006, 06:08:20 PM »

Great, the flag bearer for WWE does THAT on a TV show  no
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5262 on: March 26, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »

Great, the flag bearer for WWE does THAT on a TV show? no

What do you reckon the chances of Triple H using a real sledgehammer this time?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #5263 on: March 26, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »

They rise as your bribes do.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5264 on: March 26, 2006, 07:31:29 PM »

If they'd used the Peter Gabriel song Sledgehammer instead of Big Time....maybe Cheesy
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5265 on: March 27, 2006, 07:53:53 AM »

If they'd used the Peter Gabriel song Sledgehammer instead of Big Time....maybe Cheesy

I can't believe no one has thought of that before! Get him in, sing BIG TIME to open the show and Sledgehammer for HHH's entrance

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5266 on: March 27, 2006, 06:23:42 PM »

Former WWE & WCW superstar Sean O'Haire is in Omaha today for a tryout with World Wrestling Entertainment. O'Haire was last seen on WWE TV as part of the whole Vince McMahon/Rowdy Piper/Mr. America feud.

Get In!

I actually liked the dude, and when they aired those 'I'm not telling you anything you don't already know' vignettes i was thinking it was an awesome gimmick.  Then they dropped it (pretty much...) and had him as Piper's voiceless sidekick during Piper's worst ever period with the company.  Add to that feuds with Rikishi, Mr. America & Zack Gowen and the dude was doomed.  Piper gets sacked, he ends up on Velocity then unemployed, hopefully he does re-sign and actually gets a chance this time........
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5267 on: March 27, 2006, 07:15:12 PM »

Former WWE & WCW superstar Sean O'Haire is in Omaha today for a tryout with World Wrestling Entertainment. O'Haire was last seen on WWE TV as part of the whole Vince McMahon/Rowdy Piper/Mr. America feud.

Get In!

I actually liked the dude, and when they aired those 'I'm not telling you anything you don't already know' vignettes i was thinking it was an awesome gimmick.? Then they dropped it (pretty much...) and had him as Piper's voiceless sidekick during Piper's worst ever period with the company.? Add to that feuds with Rikishi, Mr. America & Zack Gowen and the dude was doomed.? Piper gets sacked, he ends up on Velocity then unemployed, hopefully he does re-sign and actually gets a chance this time........

What the fuck is going on?!!? They've either got big plans or they are gonna be having one hell of a shell out after mania (or they are just re-signing all the former talent that tna can get any recognition from)

Anyway O'Haire is definately the best re-aquisition yet (if he does resign). Great look, great athlete and as stoned said had a great gimmick before it all went to pot, hope he gets it back.

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #5268 on: March 28, 2006, 06:40:45 AM »

My fucking brother put The 1st ODI on autoview on Sky last night, it started at 4.15am so I missed the last 3/4 hour of Raw, I ain't best pleased!!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5269 on: March 28, 2006, 06:42:20 AM »

Raw was well....ok..

They focused on building up Wrestlemania, which was obviously a good idea since it was their last show before the event.

I enjoyed the MITB segment, just a shame none of those guys (Except Ric Flair that is...) were wrestling last night, Shelton Benjamin showed the first signs of having a look, awesome!

Foley is Hardcore again? ?Nice stuff chewing on the barb wire, but i still don't buy it, he's been the nice cuddly teddy bear dude for too long....

HBK vs HHH, short, worthless, just in there to build a feud not a match to write home about.

Spirit Squad in action! ?Awesome! ?These dudes are hilarious in the ring and talented to, i marked out for the trampoline spot and Kenny nails a mean leg drop off the top, and Mikey's dancing.....WoW! hihi

Vince vs Cena, Short, boring, followed by the customery feud building beat down at the end, did anyone really believe Vince did not have a spare key so he could uncuff HHH Roll Eyes

Women's Tag Match... Roll Eyes

Carlito/Masters/Kane/Big Show stuff was good last night, quite amusing in parts to....

....was anyone else confused though by Cade & Murdoch helping out? ?Have these 2 reformed or were they just the random jobbers asked to help out and creative had forgotten that they teamed for a month anyway....

So overall...'twas, ok. ?Some good some not so good, still this is the last excited i've been for a Wrestlemania....

....Ever.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #5270 on: March 28, 2006, 07:35:43 AM »

I think that I'm more excited about Wrestlemania this year than I was last year. I know that it isn't all about the main events, rarely are they ever the best on the card, but they need some substance to them. And the building this year hasn't been too bad, and for once I really do feel that anybody could win, unlike last year, which couldn't have been easier to predict.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5271 on: March 28, 2006, 07:58:17 AM »

I think that I'm more excited about Wrestlemania this year than I was last year. I know that it isn't all about the main events, rarely are they ever the best on the card, but they need some substance to them. And the building this year hasn't been too bad, and for once I really do feel that anybody could win, unlike last year, which couldn't have been easier to predict.
I found though that no matter how good a match is you have to care.....

....They need to build a feud for it to actually matter.

Edge vs. Foley could be a great match, but do i care? No.

Vince vs. HBK for the most past has been a painful feud to watch.....

Candice vs. Torrie Roll Eyes

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

MITB II has the potential to steal the show, but will it be allowed the right amount of time?

John Cena vs HHH, interesting, can HHH can him to a good match and will Cena win.  I actually think that may happen now.  As tradition we know, generally, as a rule, those who get beaten down the show before the event come out on top at the event.  HHH was standing tall Cena was beaten down and bloodied.  Cena wins and then loses the rematch at Backlash.......

Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton.  Winner has to be Rey if only to justify the awful ripping apart of Eddie Guerrero's memory, for him to being doing it all for Eddie and then losing in the end, it would be, just not right...

Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus.  Best built feud on the card, maybe.  The feud has been rocky at times and has made Trish look stupid but it's had it's good points and has been a slow burning feud, winner, Psycho Mickie me thinks....

Chris Benoit vs. JBLBenoit victory, should be a solid encounter, nothing more though.

Boogeyman vs. Booker T & Sharmell.  Standard Boogeyman 2 minute win... Roll Eyes

Carlito/Masters vs Big Show/Kane - Young dudes win, medicore/short match.....

Brings me to my last question, where the hell are MNM? Mexicools? Kendrick/London?

If they're not added or just dumped on Heat i will be fuckin' furious rant
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5272 on: March 28, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »

Wrestlezone are reporting that JR will be on the Raw Announce team at Mania. Poor old Joey. no

Evolution
« Reply #5273 on: March 28, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »

Wrestlezone are reporting that JR will be on the Raw Announce team at Mania. Poor old Joey. no

Talk about cutting off the boy's legs.

If Masters and Carlito don't win I'll be pissed off. They have chemistry.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5274 on: March 28, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »

Talk about cutting off the boy's legs.

If Masters and Carlito don't win I'll be pissed off. They have chemistry.

I think they will, although I can't be certain, thats what I quite like about the card, its very unpredictable.

Evolution
« Reply #5275 on: March 28, 2006, 03:35:48 PM »

It's very uncertain! I haven't a clue about some matches.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #5276 on: March 28, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »

It's very uncertain! I haven't a clue about some matches.

triple threat/cena v hhh/mitb/tag champs/womens champs/jbl v benoit all very unpredictable

the only shoe in is taker really.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5277 on: March 28, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »

Im sick Of JR, I want Joey Styles!!!

Wrestlemania is gonna be awesome, 4 hours long!!!!!!

Stoned sit back and enjoy it man, dont pick it apart so much.

I hang out with about 5 of my friends, we get a shit load of junk food and just mark out and watch.

I am excited about pretty much all the matches.

Something about WM makes a medicore lookin match on paper seem great.

I am even excited for the casket match, the outcome is about as predictable as the WWE Game II's outcome where Stoned leads by about a thousand points, but i know its gonna be brutal and powerful.

Let the kid out guys and enjoy WM for what it is!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #5278 on: March 28, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »

Ach you kinda need J.R for the calls at Wrestlemania.

"Masters and Carlito have done it!!!"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5279 on: March 28, 2006, 06:55:55 PM »

Im sick Of JR, I want Joey Styles!!!
I was happy when JR went i was sick of him....

...but at SNME he showed by a long way he's the best damn announcer in the company i say bring him back and fast!

Stoned sit back and enjoy it man, dont pick it apart so much.
I know i will.  This is just the first year ever i've felt like this, normally i'm dead excited.

I guess the fact that there is no Angle vs. HBK or Rock vs. Hogan big match annoys me....

....I'm also pissed that HBK's chance of a show stealing match are limited a bit.

But what is really pissing me off is MNM's lack of inclusion since they are my favourite's these days and because they work their asses off every week on Smackdown and are the REAL stars of the show....

Put MNM on the card (Not Heat...), then i'll shut up Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: